PDA

View Full Version : Habbo - My Story ™

Bruck
31-03-2005, 03:38 PM
The Story :
< Before I begin I want you all to know that obviously some mistakes are going to crop up from time to time in this booklet/Biography, I appologise now for any inconveniance :) >

Why I Began •
I started Habbo about a year and a few months ago now, and I still remeber why I joined. I was Talking to my friends, just out and about. And they said that I should go on this website, it was new and not that bad. All of them had accounts, and that I should too. We were going around the Hotel, joining different groups, for a joke, not seriously, and one day my friends decided that Habbo Hotel wasn't "Cool" anymore. I found this strange, but i still carried on going. And occasionally found that they had been online recently. They denied all that I questioned them on. I found it wierd, why lie about something that you obviously do? Well, one time they were all round at my house, and one of them asked if they could go on the PC. I said yes, not knowing what would come to me in the next 30 seconds :o . My friend who was on the PC at the time was looking through my recently visited sites. I was now feeling a bit edgy as they might still find out that I still went on Habbo. I was Nervous.
I should have known what was going to happen as it was inevitable. They saw it. They went Bonkerz. They were calling me all sorts of names. For some people names can be really nasty and make them feel sad inside. But for me, I
don't really get to sad, it just bounces off of me.
Next Week •
We were round at one of my friends house, Whilst they were still eating dinner
I decided to slip upstairs and look at His PC, when I was up there I saw what I
wanted, There it was, on his screen plain as Day.
www.habbohotel.co.uk
I was Suddenly Mad with happiness, I rushed downstairs to make nasty comments about him, but when i got to the last stair, I thought.
No.
I decided not to Let such a silly thing as a website destroy our friendship.
Habbo Today •
As far as i know, my friends have not been on Habbo since, allthough I still go on it, they do not tease me anymore, but Admire my rooms when they come to my house, and say Why did they Quit.
In the end I feel happy that i stuck to it, whilst others Melted In The Heat ;)
:eusa_danc ^(Dandy Phrase)^ :eusa_danc
The Stories Relavence •
This Story may not apply to you Older habbo's who have been here for many months or years. But a word to you new ones
:wav: Stick At It :wav:

Have Fun Habboing :)

- Bruck

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

AngJum
31-03-2005, 03:41 PM
lol I hate reading other people's stories of how they joined habbo, but I love telling how I started.. so I can't be bothered reading it ;) But welcome anyways! Have a nice time and read the forum rules :)

hihosilver
31-03-2005, 04:59 PM
i joined habbo about a year ago i new budy and callie because i seen them if u read this thanks habbo :eusa_pray you should try habbo uk its fun the website is www.habbohotel.co.uk thanx 4 your help thanx :eusa_danc

Jinxxed
01-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!