PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Kymux
22-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Right, people ******** about me constantly is getting on my nerves. I'm off.

I'm not going to go on about how great you all are, because your'e not. Maybe 0.5% of this forum are decent people and you all know it. The good guys know who they are and I thank you guys for such a good time on this forum.

I hope you have loads more fun cHeSnEy (or whatever gay name you have now) and all the other total rejects who decide how I run my life.

Might give this name away to a friend or something. So don't go blabbing 'OGOD LOST IS BAK' to whomever owns it in the future.

Thanks again to the good people, bugger off all the others. You know who you are and tbh, I really do not give a toss what you think of me, continuye making malicious threads about me if you want, i'm not here to stop you.

Dan is OUT!

Thread Moved By Nick. (Forum Moderator) from "Discuss Anything". Please post in the correct section next time. Thanks :)

wHiTnEy HoUsToN
22-12-2006, 01:32 PM
there's a leaving section :s

bye anyway. luv ya.

Kymux
22-12-2006, 01:33 PM
theres a leaving section that nobody cares about. bye x

FreeHeadJustAsk
LOL AT U!
didt u do this already? Also there is a leaving part of the forum, are you thick or something. You came on here and gave us lie after lie. You really need a life if you find the need to come onto an online forum and lie about your where abouts and other things.
Also
"i may give this acount to a friend"
You mean your going to pretend to be someone else :s
Sad little boy/girl [im not sure what you are, you could be anything with the lies you tell us]

ChErYl TwEeDy
Thank god for that.

Kymux
22-12-2006, 01:35 PM
LOL AT U!
didt u do this already? Also there is a leaving part of the forum, are you thick or something. You came on here and gave us lie after lie. You really need a life if you find the need to come onto an online forum and lie about your where abouts and other things.
Also
Sad little boy/girl [im not sure what you are, you could be anything with the lies you tell us]

you had fun. no, i font make up my friends. i may actually give my account to a friend. get used to it.

Thank god for that.

love you too x

FreeHeadJustAsk
22-12-2006, 01:37 PM
you had fun. no, i font make up my friends. i may actually give my account to a friend. get used to it.

love you too x
You might aswell just stay, your just going to pretend you have given your acount to a friend, and carry on posting your bull sh!t

Kymux
22-12-2006, 01:37 PM
You might aswell just leave, your just going to get banned and post a load of bull **** on other forums.

FreeHeadJustAsk
22-12-2006, 01:39 PM
You might aswell just leave, your just going to get banned and post a load of bull **** on other forums.
If i get banned, i will just make a new acount ;) Im not the one that posts lies on this forum ;l Lieing on a forum is vile and you really need a life, your just an attetion seeker and an liar.

london
Tbh, your one of the decent members! Good luck in the future. ]]:

cocaine
Bye dann!!

london
22-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Now who's going to post good piano music. ]]:
BYEBYE.

Kymux
22-12-2006, 01:41 PM
If i get banned, i will just make a new acount ;) Im not the one that posts lies on this forum ;l Lieing on a forum is vile and you really need a life, your just an attetion seeker and an liar.

yeah, and you making constamt account doesnt show you have a 'lack of life'

i dont really want to argue with you anymore. you are of no importance nor have you ever been whilst i have been at hxf.

thanks man. your in my 0.5% of good people.

Bye dann!!

as are you. :( Ill miss you xx

'Now who's going to post good piano music. ]]:
BYEBYE.'

another guy/girl will come along, dont worry. im not good anyway!

x

cocaine
22-12-2006, 01:42 PM

oic!

have fun!

Kymux
22-12-2006, 01:42 PM
hehe i will. feels good to leave.

FreeHeadJustAsk
22-12-2006, 01:43 PM
yeah, and you making constamt account doesnt show you have a 'lack of life'

i dont really want to argue with you anymore. you are of no importance nor have you ever been whilst i have been at hxf.

thanks man. your in my 0.5% of good people.

Making a new acount takes around one minute ;) You spent most of your time on here, telling us lie after lie, your a waste of space tbh. and LOL do you think i actually care if im not important to someone over the net? and if that person is YOU, seriously i culdt care less, i will just be happy when you are gone ;) But you will be back, even if you have to make a new acount ;)

:alexxTURNER
22-12-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't know you, but from all the posts and
threads about you, i don't really know what to think.

Well anyway, good luck with whatever you do next
and bye for now.

Kymux
22-12-2006, 01:45 PM
alex, i am who i am. thats it.

thanks. going now. SIGNING OUT!

FreeHeadJustAsk
22-12-2006, 01:46 PM
alex, i am who i am. thats it.

thanks. going now. SIGNING OUT!
Seriously, im going to miss you!
I find lieing attention seekers like yourself funny ;)

london
22-12-2006, 01:48 PM
leave him alone yeah?

& grade 9 I think you are good! lools [[:

Wont be the same without youu!

ChErYl TwEeDy
22-12-2006, 01:48 PM
freehead is joe.

I doubt many people will miss you, considering you're the male version of Cassie. If you're from Hawaii, earlier in a thread why did you say "I don't have enough credit on my phone to buy VIP" and how do you always watch ITV shows?

I don't believe a word you say, crawl under a rock and die.

&Maffyew, no he won't leave him alone - and you have no authority to tell him to.

FreeHeadJustAsk
22-12-2006, 01:49 PM
leave him alone yeah?

& grade 9 I think you are good! lools [[:

Wont be the same without youu!
who are you to tell me what to do?

22-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Do they get ITV in Hawaii?

brandon
22-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Bye bye. :(

Alexx; No they don't.

22-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Hmm, when he was in Hawaii before,
he kept talking about the X factor etc.

brandon
22-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Hmm, when he was in Hawaii before,
he kept talking about the X factor etc.
I think it's because he said he used some site/online TV.

22-12-2006, 01:55 PM

Oh right, i'm so confused :(

FreeHeadJustAsk
22-12-2006, 01:56 PM
No, hes because hes a liar.

22-12-2006, 01:57 PM
When he first joined, did he live in hawaii?

-Soph-
22-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Didn't know you very well..

but you seemed nice ;]

good luck in the future x

brandon
22-12-2006, 01:58 PM
When he first joined, did he live in hawaii?
No idea...

22-12-2006, 02:00 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/fubbud/dan.htm

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=232015
Is it possible to move up 3 grades of piano in 3 months?

brapbrap
22-12-2006, 02:13 PM
I dont know where he lives, i didnt think he lived in england nor hawaii, preety confusing, im just trying to be friends with everyone as its easier then bickering...

bit i do actully think he lives in hawaii (i think)

kasi
22-12-2006, 02:16 PM
lol bye

beer
22-12-2006, 02:24 PM
:( im going to miss u, lost. U were one of the best members and never slated my website or w/e unlike some ppl. Y do we have to have gits on ere? Not fair y cant u all just get a life? He never did nething to u. And y do u care if he lies about his whereabouts? Nobodys ever going to visit him neway. Neways m8 good luck in w/e u do in the future and have fun!

omgDAN!
22-12-2006, 02:32 PM
*insert sympothy here*

MADNESS!
22-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Ye u where decent.

See you around

Herman
Sorry to see you go. All the best in the future.

Sly
omg, don't leave ]:

even though we never actually talk, i kinda liked you. anyway, who cares what other people say? i always get taken the **** out of on here 'cause i used to play runescape, blah, blah.

but, seeing as you've already logged out and such, bye ;[

brandon
22-12-2006, 02:54 PM
*insert sympothy here*
*insert correct spelling here*

Dan, why leave. :(

Wootzeh
22-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Can't say I'll miss you.

brapbrap
22-12-2006, 02:58 PM
DONT GO...

You stopped me from going, id like to do the same...

Robzor
22-12-2006, 03:14 PM
bad to see you go
ciao

Ornolius
22-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Oops (double post)

Ornolius
22-12-2006, 03:27 PM
"and all the other total rejects who decide how I run my life."

Leave the forum. Ha, I just run your life.

YOu probably aren't leaving anyway, it's just a way to show others that you have a couple of friends.

"Oh no please don't gooo" ect..

DiscoPat
22-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Have a nice life my friend, enjoy! Byee

exploit
22-12-2006, 07:59 PM
didn't really get to know you. maybe see you in the near future. bye!

ColyTom
22-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Oh, I've always thought you liked the forum. Anyway, goodbye!

benjamin
22-12-2006, 11:01 PM
:( bye dan

:(:(:(!!!

Gaby
22-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Goodbye, even though I don't really know you, but I hope you enjoy life away from some of these losers who are arrogant and rude. :)

Matt,
23-12-2006, 12:58 AM
LOL AT U!
Also

Thank god for that.

You might aswell just stay, your just going to pretend you have given your acount to a friend, and carry on posting your bull sh!t

Making a new acount takes around one minute ;) You spent most of your time on here, telling us lie after lie, your a waste of space tbh. and LOL do you think i actually care if im not important to someone over the net? and if that person is YOU, seriously i culdt care less, i will just be happy when you are gone ;) But you will be back, even if you have to make a new acount ;)

freehead is joe.

I doubt many people will miss you, considering you're the male version of Cassie. If you're from Hawaii, earlier in a thread why did you say "I don't have enough credit on my phone to buy VIP" and how do you always watch ITV shows?

I don't believe a word you say, crawl under a rock and die.

&Maffyew, no he won't leave him alone - and you have no authority to tell him to.

who are you to tell me what to do?

No, hes because hes a liar.

What is your problem you lot anyway bye dan (i think thats your name form reading these posts) even though i don't know you atall relly enjoy whatever you do and good luck

Tiuhdur
24-12-2006, 07:40 PM
bye bye lost i never really knew you i wish you happy fortunes in the new year =)

if ya ever wana talk f/r Optimizer on habbo uk thats if you play of corse

TotalShambles
28-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Byee m8

Eamonn
07-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Right, people ******** about me constantly is getting on my nerves. I'm off.

I'm not going to go on about how great you all are, because your'e not. Maybe 0.5% of this forum are decent people and you all know it. The good guys know who they are and I thank you guys for such a good time on this forum.

I hope you have loads more fun cHeSnEy (or whatever gay name you have now) and all the other total rejects who decide how I run my life.

Might give this name away to a friend or something. So don't go blabbing 'OGOD LOST IS BAK' to whomever owns it in the future.

Thanks again to the good people, bugger off all the others. You know who you are and tbh, I really do not give a toss what you think of me, continuye making malicious threads about me if you want, i'm not here to stop you.

Dan is OUT!

Thread Moved By Nick. (Forum Moderator) from "Discuss Anything". Please post in the correct section next time. Thanks :)
Oh wow, I got a err shoutout :) never saw this thread, bye bye :D and I try my best to have fun :8

P.S. I had ChEsNeY, then Eamonn, then e to the a to the monn and now Eamonn again FYI.

Bladder
10-01-2007, 03:29 PM
BuhBye!
Habbox and all of us will miss you!!
:(

nobility
10-01-2007, 03:46 PM
BuhBye!
Habbox and all of us will miss you!!
:(

Speak for yourself.

Rozi
10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Cya mate

Eamonn
10-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Speak for yourself.
ahaha amen.

oJosh..
10-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Cyaa Mate Hope you come back sooner or later or just have a normal lyf

T0M
10-01-2007, 11:21 PM
bye mate :(

nobility
10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
why are people saying bye when he left like 2 or 3 weeks ago? :s
read previous posts for heavens sake.

348GTS
11-01-2007, 12:03 AM

^^agreed

You were acctually cool. Sucks to see a good person go

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!