PDA

View Full Version : GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!

=Jen=
02-04-2005, 03:16 AM
I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!! How about you?????? Please don't write nothing bad about them. :eusa_pray

Iakona
02-04-2005, 01:20 PM
I like them... suprises alot of people when you look at the main bands i listen to. They have such a dedicated fanbase, everyone at their gigs know every word to every song. Not to mention their gigs are full of hot girls. :eusa_danc They've got better with each album, first one was ok, the young and the hopeless was decent and the chronicles of life and death is awesome.

RedStratocas
02-04-2005, 03:06 PM
Why would you want us to know our oppinion on them if you would shut down anything negetive about them? Thats called censorship.

I hate good charlette. No talent. 2 guitarists who only play one cord and dont sing. All hail the terrible band.

xsaucy-stephx
02-04-2005, 03:52 PM
I Love Good Charlotte, seriously they are really cool. Im really weird though, cos i can begin to like anything, from will smith and destinys child and britney spears to stuff like good charlotte, the killers and kasabian. :s
Oh well, it makes me easy to get along with and makes me ME! :p :p

Steph
x

Edit: Kwl, i a kwl person according to =Jen= ;) Your kwl too babes, but i got told off for having my last signature too long ;(

=Jen=
03-04-2005, 12:05 AM
I am not asking if you hate them I am wondering who likes them cause like no one does!!!!!!! :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!