PDA

View Full Version : Orange Parasol STILL A Super Rare?

rebeccamcl
02-04-2005, 06:33 AM
Most of us know already that it was in the catalouge.

But you're making it sound like it was in for days.

The reality was; It was in the catalouge for a mere 10 minutes, no warning, and some people didn't even SEE it in there.

If you got one, you were lucky. Don't sell them for 4 hcs just so the buyer sells them for a throne or two.

But now the question presses - Is this still a super rare?
It has been out in the catalouge, if only for 10 minutes. It was priced at 25 credits. But. The sale only lasted a short amount of time and users got no warning. The Hotel was so laggy you could slice a knife through it, and if you got the 'Yay, it's being delivered now' or tried to buy it after it was in the catalouge, after you got the message 'and there gone!' (Later corrected. :P) you would not have recived your parasol.

So... Super rare?

I'd love to think so.

Why not make a section of 'Super but not so super rares?' :P

infatuation
02-04-2005, 06:42 AM
I think it will still be.
MY friend had it in about till 10 minutes ago when he reloaded habbo.
he bought quite a few orange.

rebeccamcl
02-04-2005, 06:51 AM
I think it will still be.
MY friend had it in about till 10 minutes ago when he reloaded habbo.
he bought quite a few orange.

Yes - They locked the catalouge. reloading Habbo would reset the Parasol. You couldn't buy it after you got the popup message saying they were gone. :)

infatuation
02-04-2005, 07:16 AM
he never got that.

?-Doc-?
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
They Were In The Catalouge For 30 Mins .. Everyone's Offering 10 hcs - 1 thorne. I Think Itll Be Aruond There.
Maybe Itll Drop To A Few Hc's . Its Not A good Idea To Collect The Ugh ... Para's ...

Rich.Boy
02-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Nobody wants to trade it for less than a throne lol.

Flubberz
02-04-2005, 11:47 AM
I Didnt Even See It PMSL!

:.bEx.:
02-04-2005, 12:28 PM
I got 2 :)
i want them to be super rares cause i want to be able to say - 'i ave some super rares' :p

jammy06
02-04-2005, 12:30 PM
hopefully it will be lets just see how it goes...

dannyboymed
02-04-2005, 12:46 PM
My guess is that they'll drop to about 5-10 HCs, pretty broad, but somewhere in that region.

I didn't get one myself, wasn't online for once.

50TH POST! I OWN! :)

micky.blue.eyes
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
It probably won't be super rare, lots of people have bought it, everybody was sending each other messages and everybody was flooding on msn, so it probably won't be super rare anymore. Most people have 2 or 3 of them, but there are also many people with 7-8 maybe more para's.
Besides, if it is traded for 10hcs, it isn't really super rare, the super rare with the lowest value is the typo, 1T and 6cs, I don't call that super either, but it still is. I think super rares are items with a high value, and the orange para isn't one of them anymore.

But that's just me. :D

doraemonkiller
02-04-2005, 01:34 PM
orange para not super rare anymore ,alot habbo have it

Eric30
02-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Rares come in to the catalog for 14 days.
Supers never go in.

The Orange is sorta in the middle...
I think maybe it should be a very low value super rare,

:)

Lozzoling
02-04-2005, 02:11 PM
there not super rares - even if it was in for 1 second its now just a rare

SteveBrown03
02-04-2005, 02:37 PM
i agree with lozzo2, if it goes in the rare section of the cataloge, i think it just becomes a rare :) But that is my oppinion

Lozzoling
02-04-2005, 02:46 PM
hehe - he agrees with me - muhaha
sorry :p

Eric30
02-04-2005, 03:21 PM
there not super rares - even if it was in for 1 second its now just a rare

What about that time when there was a lots of rares in the cata? Few of them were supers.

http://www.habbox.com/images/news/superrares2.jpg

misspartyqueen
02-04-2005, 03:27 PM
it not a super rare no more cuz like everry1 has it..

Dave,
02-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Obviously just after its release it will go down. But give it a few months and maybe it would be half of its price before release, I would be happy with that.

Lozzoling
02-04-2005, 03:56 PM
eric30 - that was a GLITCH and it doesn't count

Homosexual
02-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Not super at all

It's been released Twice.

SteveBrown03
02-04-2005, 04:14 PM
it doesnt count, as it wasnt in the 'Rare' section of the cat i agree with Conflictuous

Homosexual
02-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Yes, the "WIERD" section.

SteveBrown03
02-04-2005, 04:19 PM
lol! i call it the outamongolian cataloge page. i think i spelt outamongolian right? o well who cares it habbo :D

toxic
02-04-2005, 07:45 PM
It's been release once and given away once, i still count it as a 'super rare' since it was in catalogue for 10 minutes, that mysterious 'every rare' section has come up twice for about 10 minutes, you don't see people with loads of orange parasols either, i reckon they will still rise.

RedStratocas
02-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Definatly still a super rare. You are right, there was no warning or anything about it. Although right now it is a low super rare, it will go up again within time. A lot of trading going on, and once people have one, they dont trade it again, making it a rare occasion to find someone trading one. It will never be the same price again, but it will come up

It's been release once and given away once, i still count it as a 'super rare' since it was in catalogue for 10 minutes, that mysterious 'every rare' section has come up twice for about 10 minutes, you don't see people with loads of orange parasols either, i reckon they will still rise.

No, only happend once. You may have fell for that habbox april fools joke (I sure did) If you read down the side of that artical, the first letter of each line spelt out "April Fools"

GommeInc
02-04-2005, 08:34 PM
I am confused, not many people bought one and it probably has only gone down in value by a few thrones

TehJoshy
03-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Maybe If It did Drop Then It May Go Up Again, As There Still Proberly Very Few Around The hotel!

Mr.FireAndIce
03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
It should stay a super not a lot of peeps have it and i got a throne for my orange parasol.

Steve330
04-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Anything thats been in the catalogue isn't a super rare.

Definition of super rare: rare thats never been for sale

Orange para: been for sale

so we're putting it as normal rare :)

joshuar
04-04-2005, 11:28 AM
OK, first off, when all the supers were in the catalogue it was a glitch! That does not mean that all supers in there are now normal for 2 reasons:
1) It was a accident, they were in for a VERY short period of time + unannounced
2) Habbo have clearly stated that not many of the supers were bought, this means only a few habbos got their hands on some rares!

Now, the orange para is a normal rare now as it is no longer using the Super Rare rule as Steve said! All Super Rares must use the following rule:

Super Rares are rares that have never been in the catalogue
The orange para now breaks it so it belongs in Normal Rares

alexxxxx
04-04-2005, 06:46 PM
You have just controdicted yourself! Glitch or not - most super rares were in the catalogue! FOR TEN MINUTES! IT DOESNT MATTER IF 'IT WAS A GLITCH!' I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY STUFF AND CONTRODICT THEMSELVES! WHY GODDAMIT WHY! ARRRGHHH!!!!! USING YOUR IDEA - THE TYPO IS NOT A SUPER RARE! OH BUT WAIT -ITS IN THE SUPER RARE SECTION! IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY WERE BOUGHT! ITS NOW A RARE!

I apologise for any flaming or annoyance caused by this post - it is just annoying me when people controdict themselves for their own benifit!

micky.blue.eyes
05-04-2005, 06:16 AM
You have just controdicted yourself! Glitch or not - most super rares were in the catalogue! FOR TEN MINUTES! IT DOESNT MATTER IF 'IT WAS A GLITCH!' I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY STUFF AND CONTRODICT THEMSELVES! WHY GODDAMIT WHY! ARRRGHHH!!!!! USING YOUR IDEA - THE TYPO IS NOT A SUPER RARE! OH BUT WAIT -ITS IN THE SUPER RARE SECTION! IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY WERE BOUGHT! ITS NOW A RARE!

I apologise for any flaming or annoyance caused by this post - it is just annoying me when people controdict themselves for their own benifit!
They shouln't have been in the catalogue so they are still super rare.
Let me say it different: Super rare or rares that have never been released or shouldn't have been released.
Now don't tell me that some rares shouldn't have been released because that is childish. Just accept the fact that the orange para isn't super rare. Is that so hard?

Mongole-hehe
05-04-2005, 08:37 AM
It should rise higher than 9 cs though -.- It was in catolgue for about 20 minutes not many were bought so it should not be super just very hihg rare,

I was wondering- the thrones never been in the catolgue does that make the throne a super rare?

alexxxxx
05-04-2005, 06:13 PM
ok ok - so I was being childish - but goddamit It's worth more than 9HCS!

micky.blue.eyes
05-04-2005, 06:23 PM
It should rise higher than 9 cs though -.- It was in catolgue for about 20 minutes not many were bought so it should not be super just very hihg rare,

I was wondering- the thrones never been in the catolgue does that make the throne a super rare?
The throne was given out as a pressent to all habbo who came and returned to habbo in a particular time. They got the pressent from Ione.
The throne isn't a super rare because there are lots of them because they were given out. ;)

About the para higher than 9cs. I agree for a part with you, I think it should be higher but not much, I think it's around 10cs.
I don't think you can get a para for much higher.

Oh and saiteko, don't swear please ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!