PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Celebrations Come to a Close

Habbox Santa
26-12-2006, 04:42 AM
Hello everyone!

Well, its been that time of year again, and the time is almost over, even for most of the Americans out there! Over the past three or four weeks we've had many many things for you. We brought out Christmas VIP, brought back the Charity Promotion, came out with a Christmas VIP Only BandAid Song (which, though delayed, came out very well!) We brought you two weeks of fantabulous events, some special shows, loads of Christmas songs, a bunch of competitions from different departments, and more. Some staff came together to put out a HabboxAid production, as well as a Habbox Pantomime. We had one giveaway from HabboxLive, with another to come from Habbox itself (delayed, but better late than never eh?!) HxHD gave us a ball, we had the HabboxLive Vault, and DJs played you lots of songs to get you into the holiday spirits!

Before I go this year I have to give out some thank-you's.

Firstly, to sierk and 8Freak8 who made the organization very fast-moving and easy, and being very amiable to all the suggestions we made, along with their generosity of donating the profits of VIP for this month!

Secondly, to Adzeh who made an amazing effort to put together the HabboxAid song, which everyone should thank him for, coordinating the HabboxLive Giveaway, HabboxLive Vault, and all the other things the radio department put out.

Also one to Angel-Light who assisted with all the HabboxLive-related things and served as a liason quite a bit :p

Smiddy1234 for all his help with organization and administrative issues that needed taking care of.

All of the AMAZING Events Organizers who brought you more than 10 straight events in your two weeks of fun!

Wayne. for all his hard work with the VIPs, especially with our new loads!

---MAD--- for putting out all the updates he was sent and putting together our webpage for the Charity and the Events Calendar.

Hecktix for his help with all the Habbox Help Desk and shows related issues and his huge effort towards bringing us the Habbox Pantomime.

All the VIPs for their generous donations and help with all the lines in the HabboxAid song.

Anyone else who I forgot who was involved in the many preparations!

We had over 100 Christmas VIPs this December, and even more regular VIPs! Thanks to everyone who helped out and all the other things. From nvrspk4, Wayne., 8Freak8, sierk, Adzeh, Angel-Light, Smiddy1234, the Radio, Events, VIPs, and Help Desk Departments, along with all the other departments and all of Habbox, we thank you for everything and wish you the very best holiday season.

Now its time for me to take a vacation :8

See you next year!
Santa Out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!