PDA

View Full Version : Rare value report #6

CJ-real
29-12-2006, 08:52 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above Habbox price
Alike Habbox price
Lower than Habbox price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red smoke machine
http://www.****************/uploads/509e67934f.gif
ON FORUMS
1.5-2HC [Nearly every trade] (This is a rough estimate because it's on the forum. On forums you can normally get things for very cheap, or very expensive, so it's hard to judge).

IN HABBO
12 Thrones [Once] >>> These were both trades to scam people when they came out in the catalogue ("CHEAP DEAL FOR MY SUPER RARE") and do not happen more than 15 minutes of the release.
35HC [Once] >>> These were both trades to scam people when they came out in the catalogue ("CHEAP DEAL FOR MY SUPER RARE") and do not happen more than 15 minutes of the release.
3HC [Twice]
2HC [4 times]
1HC [7 times]

Many people are trading this rare at a lower price. They are also trading at the Habbox price. Due to the fact it is early stages after the release, this rare could vary in price a lot.

Throne
The roumers of them dropping in price
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/ThroneST.gif
30HC [Seen once]
29HC [Seen 9 times]
28HC [Seen once]

Many people thought that the throne would drop is price rappidly, so they were quickly selling them.
The throne has not lost the big trade, as it's the bulk, and super rare currency, like the HC is for the smaller priced rares.

The only reason the throne may drop in price is because people are trying to get rid of them "before they go down".

HC plasto chair
Well, is it really a rare?
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/HCHCchairST.gif

There are many squabbles over this being a rare

I havn't added what I've seen, and the prices, I simply want to say that SURELY there are less HC plasto chairs out there than there are normal plasto chairs.

The plasto chair is the worst rare ever! Yet still if you would like to buy your own then you either pay at least 25 credits or even 50 if you arn't HC. (yes, i know that you get other benifits too, but if you just want plasto then you have to pay that)!!

I know people don't buy it from the catalogue (by getting HC), but how can it be LESS than normal plasto.

Maybe it's rubbish, but at least make it the SAME price as normal plasto?!!!!

Petal patch
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/PetalPatchST.gif
4HC [Seen 7 times]
3.5HC [Seen 76 times]
Less than these prices: NEVER

This rare was 4HC a few months ago. It went down to the sturdy price of 3.5HC but I think it should now go back up.
When this rare is not rounded to the .5 of a rare it becomes an unsturdy rare to trade.

I have added this into rare report #6 even though it was in #5, because I still think they should go up.

Kaytti
29-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Very good! Very humourous... lol. Alot of detail. But its not good...ITS GREAT! Keep it up.

J1MI
29-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Thank you for the report!

Good work, keep it up :)

Simplicated
30-12-2006, 12:11 AM
amazing execellent class A work!! keep it up! :D

Hopeless
30-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the report

Seems pretty accurate.

However if you want to express your views about rare please do so in the:
"Anything about Trading and Furni" Section of the forum.

Keep it up!

-Dispute
30-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Hey!

Nice report, I noticed you didnt say how many times you saw a few trades though.

-:Undertaker:-
30-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Thanks For The Report'e !

Good work, with the plasto there is probley more HC Plasto than let's say Yellow Plasto on the hotel, also if you try and get a Yellow Plasto Chair it will take you quite long to get one whereas if you try and get a HC Plasto chair it's easy.

Rcss
30-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Good report
Keep them coming

ltwistedburn
30-12-2006, 11:13 PM
great report
keep it up

Lost-Shark
31-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Fab Report!

Keep This Up!

Lost. +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!