PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussian - Should he have been hung? [Closes 05/02/07]

---MAD---
05-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Many speculate the USA had great influence on Saddam's trial. Do you believe he should have been hanged?

Please do not link to videos or pictures of his execution.

Callum.
05-01-2007, 07:33 PM
no. i don't

Edited by Italic (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't make short pointless comments that don't argue your point of view.

DJ-Precocious
05-01-2007, 07:47 PM
I dont think he should have been Hung because it is like he is getting away with it he should have been made to suffer for all the horrible things he did to "his" people in Iraq

Caution
05-01-2007, 07:48 PM
He should not have been hung, it was a quick way out.
He should have been tortured.

Nixt
05-01-2007, 07:49 PM
I don't think he should of been hung. I don't agree with capital punishment under any circumstances, I don't see what it achieves.

Swastika
05-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Yes and no.
Yes because;
He's a filthy foreigner who deserves to die. I was glad to see the worthless idiotic man get hung. I loved every minuite of watching it. Good ridance mate.

No because;
They should have cut every piece of his body off, limb by limb to make him suffer for what he has done to the world.

DannyyTBH.
05-01-2007, 07:51 PM
People Are Sick That Post Vids Of People Being Hung they Think its Funny At My School im like Sicko's Sozi went off topic

omgDAN!
05-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Yes, he got what he diserved. It's a bit late to say no now.
And at that guy who says he shouldn't be hung who was on the radios / news who was a holy christian saying saddam shouldn't have been hung, and christians say that life is a gift, so logically thinking, he should say saddam should have had the gift taken off him.
Anyway I don't usually come to the debates forum incase of arguements.

Neversoft
05-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Yes, hang him!!!!!

Barkseh2131
05-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Are you guys for real!??!

Hell yeah he should of been hung :l

Caution
05-01-2007, 07:59 PM
yes, coz he hakd meh.
he stole all my Hc's :'(

Edited by ---MAD--- (Forum Administrator): Please stay on topic so the debate remains on the right track.

Neversoft
05-01-2007, 08:00 PM
yes, coz he hakd meh.
he stole all my Hc's :'(

Haha? :s

Nixt
05-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Yes, hang him!!!!!

Rofl. He has already been hung dear. Oh and if anyone is interested in what he did in his life, including some of the things he did that made people hate him, click (http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/1773/95/) :$.

Neversoft
05-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Rofl. He has already been hung dear. Oh and if anyone is interested in what he did in his life, including some of the things he did that made people hate him, click (http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/1773/95/) :$.

Oh :$

I thought they had changed his punishment or something gudgeing by the thread title.

Wig44.
05-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Yes he should have been hung.

He shouldn't be tortured, he put the world through alot of hell, but, it is wrong to torture even the most vulgar and cruel person. I know he wasn't tortured, but I'm saying that because some people said he should have been tortured.

He should have been hung because it was his just desserts, he deserved it, it was justice for all the families of the victims of his reign, and the families of the soldiers who died fighting to capture him. He deserved to stand up infront of the people he tortured, and shiver, waiting for his death, for his neck to be twisted.

You may think, well he shouldn't be hung because that is murdering too - No it isn't. It's justice, not murder, it's an execution, not a murder.

DJ-Precocious
05-01-2007, 08:40 PM
You may think, well he shouldn't be hung because that is murdering too - No it isn't. It's justice, not murder, it's an execution, not a murder.

Thats true we did summit about it in RS apparently god forgives the executioner or sumthing?? I dont believe in god cos im atheist but hey.

Alkaz
05-01-2007, 08:58 PM
I Think he should have been tourtured when you tink all those millions he killed and tourtured and their familes
it must be hundrends of millions he has deverstated in the time he was in power.

But he was hung and yeh i think he should have been.

-:Undertaker:-
05-01-2007, 09:26 PM
No because his countrys was invaded for no reason, the trial was a US controlled political trial and Iraq was far better with Saddam.

Bush and Blair are the one's who should be hung if anyone's to blame for all this death.

Plank
05-01-2007, 09:31 PM
I think he should have been put in jail for life. That way, he will be living a sad and lonely life with no luxurys.

Dan2nd
05-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Alot of people now days think once your dead your dead so how is death a punishmnt if this is true? because once hes dead teres nothing to face where as if he was put in prison for the rest of his life he would have had to watch the world go by with out him

Josh-H
05-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Well Im glad he was hung but he should of been tortured: Perticuarly in this way:

He should of had expandable foam shoved up his bumhole, the pain off this would be excruciating but wouldnt kill him... Then he should of been force fed food. After a while his body would of clogged up and he would of started to regurgitate, out of his mouth his own poo.

DIE SADDAM U ******* ******* ****

ItsDave
05-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Yes and no.

I loved every minuite of watching it. Good ridance mate.
His death was very quick, but we should have done something worse, torture rack or something.

-Wolverine
05-01-2007, 10:50 PM
I'll just copy what I said in some other thread:

There are very few people in the World who deserve the death penalty, Hitler and Osama Bin Laden being 2 of them. Saddam in my opinion, was actually a good leader of Iraq, sure he killed some people, but Iraq was in peace. Of course they had their tensions with neighboring countries, and Israel. But then the US and UK came and claimed he had weapons of mass destruction, which obviously in the end he didn't. I think for killing the people, and all the other crimes against humanity he has committed, he should just be sent to jail, it'd be very hard for him to escape, unless he can get communications from his loyal followers. Hanging him was technically an 'act against humanity' so Bush and co. are at fault there.

To sum it all up, no he shouldn't have, put in jail, yes.

Caution
05-01-2007, 10:53 PM
He should have been tortured, fed on the minimum amount of food to just barely keep him alive.

Ostinato
05-01-2007, 11:33 PM
There are sufficient arguments backing up both ends of the argument here.

I believe that Saddam should have had his life made hell and should have been tortured in the horrific ways in which the way he killed his own people. Some people would say Saddam got an easy escape out of it all and that killing him just let him take the easy route out - but I disagree. I feel Saddam will be rotting in hell where he belongs, paying for the torment and crimes he caused.

I think that it comes to a point where certain people simply shouldn't be given the right to live within our society. It was clear Saddam was ultimately "evil" and I feel there is no cure available for these people, other than being removed from our environment - ultimately increasing safety for the rest of the world. For instance Saddam was, and still is, getting a lot of press and I feel he simply didn't deserve it. Someone of his calabre shouldn't even be given the time of day rather than a front page of a news paper, in my opinion.

However, I do disagree with the way in which his killing was handled and I feel it could have been carried out in a much more respectable way. Although I feel Saddam deserved no human rights, I still feel that the filming and then release of his death was simply un-needed and irrelevant.

Eckuii
05-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Hes dead, let him be.

Ostinato
05-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Hes dead, let him be.

Exactly. At the end of the day it's done. Everyone was notified it would be happening with the 30 days so it's not like it was some sort of big shock no-one new of.

It's done now and it can't be changed.

alexxxxx
05-01-2007, 11:43 PM
No, execution is wrong. It doesn't solve anything, but removing the offender completley.

And in this circumstance he will be used as a martyr for others. He should have been made to stand trial for every crime he commited and face up to what he did. He then should have been locked away, forever.

Roboevil
05-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Pictures are hung, people are hanged.

As of Saddam however, I think it was unecessary to kill him, it doesn't prove anything, it's not going to compensate the loss of all those dead people.
If that's the law and his punishment is served then so be it. Although, he didn't personally commit any of the crimes, or of what I know and he was given the power to do it anyway. Also, he wanted to get beheaded or electricuted or something because being hanged is embarrasing or something, well I say he should get what he wants, along with a lovely burial.

The-Mate
05-01-2007, 11:54 PM
i think the americans should have found a better use for him e.g send him into iraq but in controled enviroment if iraqi's found he was working with americans he woulda been killed (what happened anyway) or had a better grip on iraq but it would have been hard for americans to do that
still i dont think he should have hung a man is useful i think he would have been very useful even if he was a coward

Roboevil
06-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Oh, I also think torture would have been pointless.

TehJoshy
06-01-2007, 12:15 AM
i dont see why they hung him..
they seems to be able to take care of him in a prison..
and it came rather sudden.
dont you think.
you dont hear about the man for ages then its on the news he is dead. :P

mat64
06-01-2007, 12:19 AM
He should have spent the rest of his life in prision, More of a greater punishment than what he recived. He's gone and done with, He didn't suffer like those he killed.

Tom H
06-01-2007, 12:20 AM
We could of finished them all of in '91, but no the US stopped us. Anyway why a debate? He's gone mmhmh SHOULD he, can be answered with he has

e5
06-01-2007, 09:35 AM
I think yes he should of been hung, and yes I do agree, noone deserves to die... the amount of people he killed, directly or indirectly (his commands) we are talking thousand here is terrible, eventually they decided to catch him and kill him, and in this moment in time he should of been hung.

:) anyway none of us should be bothered because it doesn't exactly effect our lifes does it really?

but yes I do think he should of had a long, torturious death!

Ezzie.
06-01-2007, 11:51 AM
He shouldn't have been hung, I think America should've taken a tougher stance against the iraq authorities and asked for a longer trial period before any harsh decision were made.
In my personal view he should have spent his time in prison, remembering all the lives he inadvertently has taken/disrupted. To be fair he was a good leader but not a good person, the country was in quite relative peace after the village incident, so i don't think he, nor noone deserves death as it lowers us to his level.

But on the opposite side of the argument a part of the pain and anger from the families of those who died, died with Saddam, but is revenge ever the logical way to do somthing?
I've seen the hanging video, they tried to portray Saddam as a frightened broken man,but he stood there mouthing off back to the shiite' guards who were mocking him and also deprived him of sleep in his final hours, they also yelled out at the end to him "muqata, muqata, muqata" (sp?) which is the name of radical shiite cleric.

It's quite confusing why the american authorities handed Saddam over the the iraqi goernment, yet the execution was carried out by shiite followers shouting phrases from an anti american cleric. What the hell?
So in conclusion I don't think it was right to hang him, the trial should have been longer, the way the execution was handled was wrong and shows some doubt in the iraqi government's actions.

Also: To the people yelling for torture, what would that do? How would you feel if you was handed all the necessary tools and told to torture Saddam, could you handle watching him die extremely slowly/painfully, screaming and in extreme pain? We're not in the barbaric ages, we're in a world where we treat things logically.

Test:Tube:Baby
06-01-2007, 02:34 PM
He should of had expandable foam shoved up his bumhole, the pain off this would be excruciating but wouldnt kill him... Then he should of been force fed food. After a while his body would of clogged up and he would of started to regurgitate, out of his mouth his own poo.

lmao

i think most people would find that a bit too cruel

GommeInc
06-01-2007, 02:47 PM
No. It was unjust and pointless. It won't solve anything as quick as people think it would. All it has done it shown the world that Iraq are still capable of killing and has shown me how many sick people there are in the world, both on this forum and in real life.

People who think he should of been hung are just blindly saying that because he killed people, they haven't bothered thinking about anything else. Iraq, the US, the UK and other countries believed he personally killed the 140+ people in that village, yet he never touched them. The way they tortured them was down to the killers who did it. It is the same with whoever said the go ahead to go to war in the US and UK, but they're not hung now are they?

We live in a unfair and mindless society, who don't look at the bigger picture. Iraq was ok before the war, it is a shame "the west" butt in to other cultures.

06-01-2007, 02:51 PM
No. It was unjust and pointless. It won't solve anything as quick as people think it would. All it has done it shown the world that Iraq are still capable of killing and has shown me how many sick people there are in the world, both on this forum and in real life.

People who think he should of been hung are just blindly saying that because he killed people, they haven't bothered thinking about anything else. Iraq, the US, the UK and other countries believed he personally killed the 140+ people in that village, yet he never touched them. The way they tortured them was down to the killers who did it. It is the same with whoever said the go ahead to go to war in the US and UK, but they're not hung now are they?

We live in a unfair and mindless society, who don't look at the bigger picture. Iraq was ok before the war, it is a shame "the west" butt in to other cultures.

Exactly, UK and US are just pathetic low life bullies.

GommeInc
06-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Not low life really. More like high life bullies who take it out on the little country without proper evidence.

Mentor
06-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Im against capital punishment in any form, iraqi's should be trying to better itself after his removal, not lower themselves down to his level "/

zak-x
06-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I swear to you It would take me at least 70 pages to write down everything that he has done to the Iraqi people.. But yet i won't i know everyone has there own opinion but that’s opinion is NOT EXACTLY right i am half Iraqi and i know and have more experience about this then any one on this forum i would tell you one thing..

Saddam used to pick random Shiite from Iraq and kill them then they would go to his families house and tell them that they have to pay for the bullets that they killed there husband/ relative with, if they do not pay them Saddam him self or one of his workers will strip there wife/sister/relative and rape them in front of their family anyone who doesn’t believe me can go to hell because i have seen it happy when i was 8,

There are a lot more stuff this is just something small but i will not explain.

Zuar
06-01-2007, 04:18 PM
He should of been killed.
Stop the wars.

Pitch
06-01-2007, 04:41 PM
on one hand there is the fact an eye for an eye, but then there is also the fact that two wrongs will never make a right. Yes, it may at first give you a sense of reprieve or of happiness, but he wasnt exactly going to do any harm to anyone by rotting in prison. Also, im pretty sure that whether he was hanged or imprisoned no-one would exactly be defending him from abuse, so really the hanging was upholding the fairness in his trial. It protected him from a lifetime of abuse and hatred, but then again no-one protected others from a lifetime of abuse and hatred because of him. The fact is in 1990/1991, in the first gulf war he was defeated and stripped of alot of weapons. However, it was in americas best interest that he stayed in power as he was basicaly immune from punishment for doing terrible things to other countries. Saddam was not an evil man, but a product of an evil society in the west. If people were not greedy for oil, desperate to get rid of competitors and oppress upcoming countries, then id seriously doubt the majority of people who saddam tortured would actually have been tortured. The things he did for america basically made him immune from invasion, until the creator of "friendly fire" decided enough was enough. Good on him in that respect, but it should not have had to come to this. Yes, for what he did he deserved to be punished, but killing him is just giving him reprieve.

GommeInc
06-01-2007, 04:50 PM
He should of been killed.
Stop the wars.
Strange how it hasn't? The war only started because of Bush and other people thinking Iraq was going to destroy the world with invisible Weapons of Mass Destruction.

xxMATTGxx
08-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Saddam should of been hunged or sent to prison for life for the crimes he has done for example; killing all them families. He deserved it.

11-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Saddam removed people who were plotting against him, yes innocent people were killed but that's exactly the same as any other war but Saddam removed them for a reason, to keep the country going whereas US and UK went into a illegal invasion which wasn't worth the cost of any lives.

Andeeh
11-01-2007, 05:50 PM
No One Deserves The Right To Die. He Should Have Suffered Like Been In Prison For Rest Of His Life.

Christen
16-01-2007, 06:57 PM
No One Deserves The Right To Die. He Should Have Suffered Like Been In Prison For Rest Of His Life.

I don't believe in captial punishment, as I see it as very hypocritical. But if they left him in a cell theres a chance that his supporters good break him out.

GommeInc
16-01-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't believe in captial punishment, as I see it as very hypocritical. But if they left him in a cell theres a chance that his supporters good break him out.
No there isn't? How would they? What good would it do? He had no power anymore? Breaking him out would be a waste of effort and time. A lost cause.

I like the promised peace in Iraq. They killed 2 more people and one of their heads came off. Wow, Iraq seems like such a nice place now :rolleyes:

Browney
16-01-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm not an expert but I thought more than 2 people die in the UK every day. The UK is horrible. :rolleyes:

Ok, i'm staying out of this from now on.

GommeInc
16-01-2007, 08:03 PM
That's nature, but purposely taking another life isn't. Iraq is a hell hole now, ever since they bothered going on this pointless war.

Christen
16-01-2007, 08:13 PM
No there isn't? How would they? What good would it do? He had no power anymore? Breaking him out would be a waste of effort and time. A lost cause.

I like the promised peace in Iraq. They killed 2 more people and one of their heads came off. Wow, Iraq seems like such a nice place now :rolleyes:

Yes there is a chance. American troops aren't going to be there forever and the iraqi army is never going to be that stong so a team of Saddams supports could quite easily storm the place and get him. It doesn't matter he hasen't got power, his supports believe what he has done is right and he should be free, thats a clear enough reason.

When has a iraqi or any were in the middle east have peace? There always at war with each other, alot of the time Western countries support it (America actully support Iraqi's invasion of Kuwait, mainly for oil)

GommeInc
16-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Yes there is a chance. American troops aren't going to be there forever and the iraqi army is never going to be that stong so a team of Saddams supports could quite easily storm the place and get him. It doesn't matter he hasen't got power, his supports believe what he has done is right and he should be free, thats a clear enough reason.

When has a iraqi or any were in the middle east have peace? There always at war with each other, alot of the time Western countries support it (America actully support Iraqi's invasion of Kuwait, mainly for oil)
There is a chance, but it is very unlikely, incredibly unlikely actually... If he was going to get life imprisonment, he would of been locked up in the US where I believe he was locked for some time. I doubt the US would not be in their own country forever somehow... It isn't a fully justified and clear reason really, if they did miraculously free him, what would he do? Where would he go? He would just be hunted down and killed.

Also, thinking about it. If he was locked away, of course he would be guarded? They won't just descide "I'm bored, let's leave" and leave Saddam on his own?

Iraq was more in peace when he was in reign. Naturally, there would be some conflict in the world, there always is. So Iraq and Iran having a war is a possiblity. The US just like to think of themselves as world police and consider any world action stupid and just take out one of the people in trouble.

Christen
16-01-2007, 08:33 PM
There is a chance, but it is very unlikely, incredibly unlikely actually... If he was going to get life imprisonment, he would of been locked up in the US where I believe he was locked for some time. I doubt the US would not be in their own country forever somehow... It isn't a fully justified and clear reason really, if they did miraculously free him, what would he do? Where would he go? He would just be hunted down and killed.

Also, thinking about it. If he was locked away, of course he would be guarded? They won't just descide "I'm bored, let's leave" and leave Saddam on his own?

Iraq was more in peace when he was in reign. Naturally, there would be some conflict in the world, there always is. So Iraq and Iran having a war is a possiblity. The US just like to think of themselves as world police and consider any world action stupid and just take out one of the people in trouble.

Why would he be locked up in the US. He was tried in Iraqi, a iraqi tribunal wouldn't just go "Lets lock him up in the US" would they?

Its not a case if the guards up and leave. Prison guards, not even the iraqi army (which is new by the way, the majority of the army are new recruits from after saddam lost power, so there not going to be very well trained) are going to be able to stop a attack by some iraqi guerrlias.

Oh and werw ould he go? I know with the people who freed them. The American army is doing a great job at finding them aren't they.

Browney
16-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Surely if they were going to imprison Saddam for life it would be in a secure, secret location? So as to avoid attempted break outs? I know they could'nt keep him secret forever, but you know.

GommeInc
16-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Surely if they were going to imprison Saddam for life it would be in a secure, secret location? So as to avoid attempted break outs? I know they could'nt keep him secret forever, but you know.
Indeed, and considering the US have this huge influence over certain Iraq Government ideas, I can see them persuading Iraq to take Saddam and lock him up somewhere else. I could see the US letting US soldiers stay in Iraq to watch over Saddam's prison if he wasn't wrongly slaughtered infront of a huge, worldwide audience through leaks.

Christen
16-01-2007, 09:04 PM

There you go. If his were abouts is ever found they can break him out, simple.

GommeInc
16-01-2007, 09:09 PM
There you go. If his were abouts is ever found they can break him out, simple.
I doubt he would survive it and I also doubt it would be an easy task. It all depends on what the prison he would of been in was like if they didn't kill him unjustfully.

I imagine it would be kinda secure with the Iraqi government guarding it all the time. Although I can see them requesting the US to watch over it while they are in the country doing God knows what.

16-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Let's think about this, US and UK say Saddam was barbaric and evil, YET the so called "Democratic" government of Iraqi which is controlled by the US can't get Saddam's execution right, and after that they couldn't even get 2 of his generals executions right!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6265631.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6265631.stm)

WOW the US has made IRAQ SO MUCH BETTER AND THEY ARE SO FAIR DOING EXECUTIONS IN PUBLIC :rolleyes:

WarRock
16-01-2007, 09:18 PM
ok he did bad things like killin peeps but i dont think he should have been hung. i think that he should have been locked away and key thrown away.

Browney
16-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Again acting as the third party:

I don't think that the US has done anything to help the situation but it will most probably be a long and painful process.

On the other hand Bush has given orders to do some irreparable damage both to landscape and economy. Killing Saddam may have been a scapegoat. An event to take the pressure of the US. Something to please "Joe Public."

GommeInc
16-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Again acting as the third party:

I don't think that the US has done anything to help the situation but it will most probably be a long and painful process.

On the other hand Bush has given orders to do some irreparable damage both to landscape and economy. Killing Saddam may have been a scapegoat. An event to take the pressure of the US. Something to please "Joe Public."
It doesn't help when Saddam's brother was hung just recently and another people. I wonder who is next on the hanging list I wonder... Iraq is just the same as usual. Nothing has changed.

Art
17-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Its stupid.

We complain about him killing people - so we kill him?

GommeInc
17-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Not really us, but this made up "peaceful" Iraq. They moan about him killing people, yet they killed him and his associates. It's like a smaller version of Saddam's killing of the 140+...

Djcafc.
17-01-2007, 08:06 PM
yes he should of been for what he did to people he deserved much more than that is my veiw

Yoshimitsui
17-01-2007, 10:14 PM
I have mixed view, as he got what he desrved in all fairness, but i feel it will only be the cause of more trouble and more continues loss of life.
So i feel it would have been better to let him rot in jail.

CrabRacket
17-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Yes, but not for their reasons. They sound like they are promoting their power and rubbing it in other rulers faces as a warning. Its a discrace how this country is ruled now. We owned the biggest empire and now we **** the American's backsides clean.
America would be better if they had a different president, since in my eyes anyone is better than bush.

Kyle.tk
21-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Yes.
1.) it shows the intollerance of terrorism etc... Shows we arn't going to take it and this is what will happen
2.) what if we'd of left him in prison? Surely people would attempt to break him out.

Thats just my opinion though

Papershop
21-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Theres nothing to debate about, HE WAS HUNG.
Its not asthough anyone can change this fact.
End of

21-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Yes.
1.) it shows the intollerance of terrorism etc... Shows we arn't going to take it and this is what will happen
2.) what if we'd of left him in prison? Surely people would attempt to break him out.

Thats just my opinion though

Saddam had NOTHING to do with Terrorism, that was another lie made by the Bush administration to try and get people to support the illegal invasion.

Theres nothing to debate about, HE WAS HUNG.
Its not asthough anyone can change this fact.
End of

Let's just let the corrupt Bush administration do what the hell they want then..

GommeInc
21-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Saddam had NOTHING to do with Terrorism, that was another lie made by the Bush administration to try and get people to support the illegal invasion.

Let's just let the corrupt Bush administration do what the hell they want then..
Indeed, let us let them... Prepare for the US going to war with:

Iran
Russia
Create WOMD.
UK (most likely)
Austrailia
Korea

And let them call themselves World Police, which they really think they are somtimes...

Ashley 12344
21-01-2007, 08:44 PM

Iran
Russia
Create WOMD.
UK (most likely)
Austrailia
Korea

And let them call themselves World Police, which they really think they are somtimes...

More World Vigilantes, interfeering where not wanted.

But yeah, tbh I think he should of been executed. Possibly not in the way he was (intensifies situation for soldiers). But this dude was really bad.

GommeInc
21-01-2007, 09:15 PM
More World Vigilantes, interfeering where not wanted.

But yeah, tbh I think he should of been executed. Possibly not in the way he was (intensifies situation for soldiers). But this dude was really bad.
Yes he was bad, but execution solved nothing "/ Iraq has just proved they are still capable of murdering more people, without him.

Jaiisun
03-02-2007, 10:39 AM
I disagree with any form of capital punishment.
I say,
"Why do we kill people who kill people to prove to people that killing people is wrong?"

Blinger1
03-02-2007, 10:41 AM

Iran
Russia
Create WOMD.
UK (most likely)
Austrailia
Korea

Australia won't fight america...

H.A.S.A
03-02-2007, 11:01 AM
if he was hung hell beknownm as a hero bt if he left in jail he would be forgot

GommeInc
03-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Australia won't fight america...
It was sarcasm, America would probably go to war with anyone, if provoked to or something in the country is "bad." I am still waiting to hear of these WOMD... It was the main reason they went to Iraq.

03-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Same, isn't it strange how Bush and Blair no longer talk of "Saddam's evil 45 minute nuclear programme"..

Iraq's just a horrible mess now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!