PDA

View Full Version : HaBBoX FuN!!

MrTaLkaTiVe01
07-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Hey all,
I believe that Habbox is an awesome place for new Habbo members to join to! I know that when I started as a Habbo Member I was lost and confused if it wasnt for my cousin K@boom I would still not now how to use it LoL!! :eusa_droo I wish that I had HaBBoX around back then for Trade Values, Gossip and MORE!!

Thanks all,

MrTaLKaTiVe

P.S. good job all habbox staff! :)

Concentric
07-08-2004, 09:08 AM
well im glad you enjoy the site
btw you dont need an apostrophe on Cares :p

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 07:09 AM
I was thinking that Con lol. Depends if the newbie finds out about this place lol. I had to find my own feet by myself when I was new :p

iForce
16-08-2004, 07:12 AM
I think it is important...noobs need to kno about scams on habbo etc. :)

Stance
16-08-2004, 07:18 AM
They need this guide to help them... though when I joined Habbo (way back to 2002) I had no idea how to play and just wandered around the public spaces in that n00b outfit :P

Arcanum
19-08-2004, 01:56 AM
I changed clothes straight away :rolleyes: I just found out how to play games that give prizes and went on from there :)

madnick2004
19-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Habbox is very important for new habbos because most new habbos dont know what rares are or when people are scamming them and much much more. But on habbox it tells you everything about everything you need to know about habbo! I have been on habbo for ages and have used it for months and i still find it very useful.

evect
19-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Yeh, it is very important. When I joined habbo I didn't have a clue what to do and people where saying 'bobba.' I was totally confused. But after a while I made a few mates and they showed me how to do stuff and how everything worked.

Stance
19-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Whenever I got furni back then I traded them for worthless furni :( one of my friends quit gave me this stash of furni ended up with some stools and other junk. But however he taught me how to play cause he didn’t want me losing furni again and from then on I became a Habbo Expert :D

pva-matt
19-08-2004, 02:22 PM
I agree I think habbox does help newbies. I also wish it was around when I first joined habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!