PDA

View Full Version : World Darts Championship Lakeside 2007

Darts
07-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi All

Does anybody watch the darts at all? If you don't and if you're interested in doing so then watch it sometime over the next few days on BBC2 in the afternoon from 1:30pm to 8pm. Okay so it's really just a pub game with great players but it's still very interesting. Get back to me, watchers!

Grainger@CUFC
08-01-2007, 06:01 PM
BDO is so much worse than the PDC

Half of the players wouldn't stand a chance against the proper pros in the PDC.

The Premier League format of the PDC was great. Went to see it when it came to Carlisle in 2005 and 2006.

Darts
09-01-2007, 05:56 PM
BDO is so much worse than the PDC

Half of the players wouldn't stand a chance against the proper pros in the PDC.

The Premier League format of the PDC was great. Went to see it when it came to Carlisle in 2005 and 2006.
Yeah I agree, it reflects all the hype with Phil 'the Power' Taylor too. PDC is way better, better games to watch too.

sl4rt is banned
09-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Nope dont watch it but from being from dartford in kent where andy fordhams got his own pub and that he was taken to hospital for breathing diffuclties he was going to lakeside for the tournament i think ?

Darts
10-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Nope dont watch it but from being from dartford in kent where andy fordhams got his own pub and that he was taken to hospital for breathing diffuclties he was going to lakeside for the tournament i think ?
Yeah and they don't know whether it's drink or weight-related. He said that if he get's out of hospital by the end of the week he'll go to the Lakeside infront of the crowd and make a speech or something like that. Huge respect and applause went up for Fordham when the crowd heard the news. Good stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!