PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho's successor?

sl4rt is banned
08-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Russian FA officials are confident Guus Hiddink will not break his contract in order to succeed Jose Mourinho at Chelsea.
Reports in sections of the written press on Sunday suggested Mourinho would not be in charge of Chelsea next term.
Hiddink is rumoured to be the favoured candidate of owner Roman Abramovich to replace Mourinho, but he is under contract with the Russian FA until 2008.
Abramovich played a part in taking Hiddink to Russia and the two are reported to be on good terms, but the country's FA are expecting the Dutchman to lead them through to Euro 2008.
"He (Hiddink) has a contract, he is the current manager of the national side, and while his contract is in force no one can consider him as a candidate for another post," Russian Football Union President Vitaly Mutko told Ekho Moskvy radio station.

So whats your views ? I heard that Roman is not happy with Mourinho because he brought in players for alot of money when they arent winning (i know that sounds weird but Roman isnt a type of football fan is he :P)

Moose Obtuse
08-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I think Mourinho is a very good manager but anyone working at Chelsea will have a much larger pressure compared to other premiership managers.

:Hazel
09-01-2007, 10:12 AM
I think its hilarious how they even talking about sacking Mourinho because they are 2nd in the premier league, OMG WHATTA TRAGEDY!!111. Pfft try being 17th in the championship.

gosling
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
They're in the FA Cup 4th round, Carling Cup Semi-Finals, Champions League 2nd round, 2nd in the prem...what a disaster! :rolleyes:
I honestly think Roman would be stupid to let Mourinho go. He did say he'd like to manage the Portuguese national team for a World Cup though, so perhaps 2010 is his chance :p

Jordie
09-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I Just Think Its Speculation, He Will Stay

Fonejacker
09-01-2007, 05:03 PM
One word Second in the premiership << Thats 3 but

brandon
09-01-2007, 05:04 PM
There's another twist in the screw, Roman has reduced Jose's transfer budget!

@ HA33OX - That's 4 if you can count ;)

Eckuii
09-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I could manage Chelsea with all the money they have spent.

YoManGo!
09-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I heard it was because him and Abramovich have fallen out?
I'd be glad to see him go tbh.

sl4rt is banned
09-01-2007, 07:07 PM
I heard it was because him and Abramovich have fallen out?
Yeh something along those lines hasnt been confirmed but something about he's used alot of romans money and it isnt showing off which is a big

lol

:P

summer
10-01-2007, 02:47 PM
mourinho is a great manager, but he should leave because everyone is taking him for granted.

Darts
10-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I very much doubt that any manager in the world will be able to take over Chelsea as manager when Jose Mourinho is there, he's too smart all around and that's coming from a Man.Utd fan! Great manager.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!