PDA

View Full Version : Forest News! Grant Holt

DannyyTBH.
09-01-2007, 03:19 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42424000/jpg/_42424375_grantholtgetty203.jpg

Nottingham Forest striker Grant Holt has confirmed that he wants to stay at the City Ground.

The 25-year-old has been linked with a move to Bristol City since holding talks with the Robins a few weeks ago.

Holt told BBC Radio Nottingham: "The manager has said that he doesn't want me to leave and that I'm not for sale.

"That was nice to hear because I have said all along that I did not want to leave and that I want to help the club get back to where it should be."

Holt joined Forest in January 2006 for £300,000 from Rochdale and previously had spells at Halifax, Sheffield Wednesday and Barrow.

gosling
09-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Good news for you, he's a big asset for you and your push for promotion.

Still won't win the league though.

Grainger@CUFC
09-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Good news for you, he's a big asset for you and your push for promotion.

Still won't win the league though.

Not good news for us though. We had our bid rejected, typical Fred Story not stumping up the money when we have to buy a decent player.

Ah well, as Bradders says, you won't win the league. :P

hit1
09-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Not good news for us though. We had our bid rejected, typical Fred Story not stumping up the money when we have to buy a decent player.

Ha like he'd want to play for your team, i bet all the supporters are oldies =D

Anyway great news.

Jamie!
09-01-2007, 05:32 PM

Not having a go at you but.. the amount of work and money he has personally put into the club is alot. He has turned over the clubs debt since he came in and we are now making money instead of losing it by sorting out all the business side of it.

Anyways, thats a shame... we should have put the bid in before the Charlton game because I bet his value has shot up now.

Grainger@CUFC
09-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Not having a go at you but.. the amount of work and money he has personally put into the club is alot. He has turned over the clubs debt since he came in and we are now making money instead of losing it by sorting out all the business side of it.

I know he has, but let's face it; since he came how much have we paid in transfers? Hardly anything.

But yes, you are right he has turned our club around :D since the days of, dare I say his name, Michael Knighton :@

Jamie!
09-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Suppose... but when have we ever splashed out alot of money lol our transfer record is only £120k and that was back in the 1990's.

Grainger@CUFC
09-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Suppose... but when have we ever splashed out alot of money lol our transfer record is only £120k and that was back in the 1990's.

LOL. That is very true. Fairly sad really when we're meant to be a progressing club :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!