PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary Alterations - Ends 4th September

MissAlice
07-08-2004, 07:03 PM
For this competition, we are asking you to send in a detailed description (not a drawing) of an item that you would like to see altered. To help everyone understand what this competition is all about take a look at this link (thewaterflame's Alterations (http://www.habbox.com/al.htm)). Hopefully you might come up with an original idea of your own.

Give us much detail as possible as the the best ideas will be selected by our Habbox Pixel Artists, and then created for us all to see.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your detailed description.

The Prize's are
A HC Sofa and 30 credits of furni from the Habbox Donation Room to be chosen by Habbox.

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: Iamthebest
Followed by your detailed description :-

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name with your detailed description.

This competition will run until September 4th unless otherwise stated. After that Habbox Pixel Artists will pick the best entry and the prize's will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on September 4th 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by a Habbox Manager to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Habbox Pixel Artists will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum, Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Staff are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified.

Below is charl14613's winning entry.

>Max<
07-08-2004, 08:27 PM
London-Max

Boats/lake

A small lake which would have boats about the same size as the new go karts, the water would be one sqare patch, you would need a ledge to walk on to get to the boat, it would come in a variatiy of diffrent colours. There could be short ones or double ones.

Starberg
07-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Wrestling ring/boxing

Habbos could use combos like ofr diving and there would be a passage to the ring with a hobba as the refaree. It would cost the usual 2 credits ot enter and there should be special costumes!

Moose
07-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Habbo name : EvilBrandon

Camera and tv reciever

description :
when the camera is placed in one room, and tv in another, u can watch what people are doing in the other room without going there, just like the tv at the lido well...

MicroVision
07-08-2004, 10:54 PM
Habbo Name: MicroVision

Alteration: I think there should be a trampoline. That can actualy be used like u can click on it and there would be an option to "jump" takes up a total of about 6 tiles and is off the ground like 2 feet (in habbo). With a blue edge!

Neo-Blackford
07-08-2004, 11:06 PM
my habbo name is neo-blackford

my imaginary alteration is a DRUM SET!!!!!!! I think that there should be a drumset that has all the right drums and sybols for it and the drum sticks like laying on the floor next to it. also on the big drum it should say habbo with a blue backround. and you can put a chair behind it and make it look like the person is actuly like plasying!!!!!

Catzikaz
08-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Habbo Name:Catzikaz

Wall Lamp:
How can habbo live without a wall lamp when her room is too small for a big floor lamp?There should be a wall lamp in Lodge set..with white lantern(like Table Lamp`s lantern in lodge set)and wooden leg what is attatached to a wall.

-P!NKadelik-
08-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Habbo Name: -P!NKadelik-
My Idea/ What I Would Like Altered:
Habbo Hotel could use so many other things to touch it up a bit right? Since in the real world of reality theres so many things that you can use your imagination and create it with pixels. Well this is my idea...

Habbo has everything that a real human being needs. A home, furniture, food.
Well I think habbo should create transportation. For example a bus/train.

The bus/train would have a public room station. And there are several buses that can take you places. For example 6 buses. And each day or week the buses will take you to different places. So lets say. 3 of the buses would take to all different public rooms. Like: Habburgers, Rooftop Rumble I, Habbo Lido II. And the other 3 would take you to guest rooms. So lets say. BUS number one would take you to Habburgers. Bus 2 would take you to Rooftop Rumble, Bus 3 Habbo Lido II, Bus 4: Jibbi's Turramurra, Bus 5: Bec's Snewsbox and Bus 6: Glitterkat's CrazyBox. The Guest room ones would change weekly. The bus fair for riding the bus is free. Since its just another way to transport to rooms its a funkier way. Inside the bus theres a maximum of amount of people because what if the room is full? So sometimes the bus will be out of service.

I know that some habbo hotels have a bus already in the park. But this is a different kind of bus/train.

Hope you had a great ride on my train/bus through Imagination street. THANKS!
Habbo of Habbo Hotel,
-P!NKadelik-

Milhar
08-08-2004, 05:53 AM
Habbo name: Milhar
My idea: You could have a hair salon as a public place and you would have to pay 2 creds or something to get a new and 'exclusive' hair style. You would have to book an appointment and get a ticket like 'Rooftop Rumble' You could book an appointment via the catalogue and the ticket would be sent to your hand. In the actual salon there could be a recption desk and you would have to show the receptionist your ticket.

Hope everyone likes it :eusa_pray

silgon
08-08-2004, 06:12 AM
habbo name : silgon

idea: My idea is that theres a pub with a fruit machine and pool table and a few tables and chairs. There would be a wooden bar with a bar tender serving someone and final in the corner a tipsy habbo who may of had a bit too much.......

Gottomi
08-08-2004, 06:15 AM
Habbo Name: Gottomi

Description:

Kickable Ball

Having a Kickable Ball in Habbo would allow for many new game rooms to be created, meaning a bigger diversity of activities you can do to beat the boredom. A kickable ball would look only slightly bigger then a pet’s ball, and it would come in a variety of colors just as the pets ball dose. It would be approximately 12 creds because of the demand there would be to get one. How it would work is -
- Make sure you are somewhere behind the ball opposite of the direction you want the ball to move.
- When you are somewhere behind the ball, click on the same square as the ball, and *** you move on top of the ball it would move forward in the direction opposite from the site of impact between you and the ball.
- The farther back you are from the ball when you click to go to it will make a difference in the distance the ball will travel. If you are only 1 square back from the ball, the ball will move forward 1 square. If you are 4 squares back from the ball, the ball will move 6 squares.

Distance the ball travels = Number of squares behind the ball you were when you click on the ball in addition to 1 half of the amount of squares behind the ball you were when you clicked to "kick" the ball. If half turns out to be a percentage of a square, it will always round down.

- If someone is in the path of the ball after you kick it the ball stop moving.

- If a ball is kicked into a wall, furniture, or a pet the ball will recoil back at the kicker. The amount of squares it moves to recoil back at the kicker will be half of the amount of squares the ball would have traveled if it had not hit the ball.

- If a ball is kicked into a corner the ball would move in the only possible direction from where you kicked it. Ex: If the ball is stuck in the bottom right corner of the room, kicking it from the top would move it left. It would move half as much as the ball would have move if there had not been an obstacle in its path.

- A pet would not affect the ball by walking into it.

- A total of 2 balls would be allowed in a single room.

- If too balls hit each other while moving, the one that was moving the fasted would completely stop, and the ball moving the slowest would move in the opposite direction it was moving before the impact. If the balls were moving at the same speed, then they would both completely stop.

The ball would appear in the "Sports" section of the catalog in a variety of colors and varieties. The basic colors/varieties would be solid colors (white, black, red, blue, green) and a Soccer ball design.

If the ball was successful, they should eventually add accessories to go with the ball, like a goal you can kick the ball into.

Hopefully you like my idea, and I really wish Habbo would consider creating it!

Gottomi
08-08-2004, 06:22 AM
Im sorry to double post but for some reason the option to edit my last post isnt showing up... a glitch or something?

I wanted to say that If I was to win what I would alt on the ball were putting them in rooms, showing them being used, showing habbos kicking, creating new habbo game rooms with the ball being used and so on.

I don't know why its not allowing me to edit my post, but I know it must be recent because Ive edited many of my own post before.

fewlit
08-08-2004, 06:23 AM
Habbo Name: Fewlit

description : a fridge that when u press a button a toilet comes out on one side and a seat on the other side :eusa_wall

wootzy
08-08-2004, 09:15 AM
habbo name : comity
idea:mini golf course with a windmill
causin more game rooms :P

stonecold999
08-08-2004, 09:30 AM
this is my alteration

a snowbuggy with a slope.
it would cost 2 cred a go and riders would get to steer there snow buggy past dangerous obsticles and dangerous terrain.
The snow buggy would be red, black and silver and have a un electrical flat scoop at the end so if snow got in the way it could easily withstand it. it would have flat side and 75x40 inside space for the driver to sit in. the end would be round for that last sense of style.
at the start it would start like any driving game would the driver would jump into his car then the countdown will begin for the snowbuggy race to begin 3,2,1 go. And then the driver would set of down the hill.
there are going to many obstacles and bonus points for collecting objects.
obstacles;
snow bumps (hard to control after if you hit one)
ducks (crash)
trees (crash)
posts (crash)
jumps (better land on a good position or crash)
snowballs (cannot see on your screen for 2 seconds
iceberg (crash)
snowbuggy (crash)

points;
snowcone (100 points)
ski's (go faster)
ski poles (go slower)
man trapped in snow (200 ponits)
winter wear (500 points)
snowflake (1000 points) + time bonus at the end of the round.

once at the end the driver will be given his points after that he leaves the snowbuggy and gets out of the slope he can have another go if he wants and if they crash they lose with no points ad no refunds.
at sometimes there will be competitions to do with scoring the most points prize will probaly be a ski's.
And the winner of the points roundup of each month will get a ski trophy.

-Soro-
08-08-2004, 12:21 PM
Habbo Name: ColdShoT

Description: Vending Machines !

As well as being popular with habbos, it would reduce scripting! I would like to see some drink and snack machines...

.,:danny:,.
08-08-2004, 04:12 PM
habbo name: .,:danny:,.
Alteration:
My Alteration would be a fish tank which costs 15 creds and you can buy up to 5 fish seperate and the fish swam around and got hungrey etc by double clicking on them like you do with dogs/cats

Ashataka
08-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Name: Ashataka
Description: I'd like to see you alterate a room that has a pool with a diving board and a waterslide along with a consession stand and it should have stairs that lead underground and there should be a visible widow in the pool where people who go down the stairs can look through and see whats going on underwater.

P@ND@
08-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Name: P@ND@
A "Super-Computer" named: "All-a-Habbo-needs!"
It would take up 2 sqaures to put it into you're room.Afterwards you'd be able to buy several Platforms that can be attached to the wall.When using the Super-Computer you could click: Bathroom, Living Room, Party, Rares,...
And then a selection, for example:
batrhoom > Bathtub, Washing Table, Loo seat.
And when choosen you click your selection and what you've bought and is attached to the wall will Pop up xD
Would be cool, Make small room whit only a Super Computer and Hatches xD
Then buy what you want and you could use less space then other times.

ALL4TECHNICS
08-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Habbo name: ALL4TECHNICS

Idea: Zoo

I think it would be cool to have a zoo. Its not everyday we get to see all these cool exotic animals:)
You could walk all through the zoo, and feed the animals. Click on there cage and get all the information about them.Have a picinic with your friends there, and get souviners at the gift shop,take pics with your favorite animal. Pay 2 creds to ride a train around the zoo, and get a mini tour. So many things you can do at a Zoo.

Amorea
08-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Habbo Name: Amorea

My Idea: Computer desk with a simple desktop computer
Desk: Light brown flat top just like the top of a light brown Plasto table looks, but with the legs of the HC desk. Just under the tabletop would be a rollout board that allows for the keyboard to sit on. By default, the desk is closed, but my double-clicking the desk, the keyboard would roll out.
Keyboard: Just like any standard keyboard, it would be light gray with all of the buttons. Double-clicking on the keyboard will pull up up a window similar to how stickies look, but will instead be framed like a computer monitor with a black screen and light blue prompt. You can write private messages to the computer owner or anyone else, similar to the Habbo Console.
CPU (decorative): A light gray, standup vertical tower with minor details so you can see where the different disk drives are.
Mouse and pad (decorative): A simple dark blue square mousepad with a light gray mouse on top of it (no cord since it's wireless :D )
Monitor: Tapers and rounds out in the back similar to the I-Mac. The sides have panels that come in four different colors: Light blue, pink, dark green, or yellow. The screen by default is black, but by double-clicking the screen, not only does the screen come up with obscure light blue text, a window also pops up similar to the keyboard window. In this window, you can read messages left by other people. You can also set up games with other people like the ones in the public rooms- Battleship, Chess, etc. If music was allowed, you can listen to music on the computer too with this option!
Overall: Everything except the desk and keyboard are single items which can be placed anywhere- on the desk, floor, or anywhere else. The keyboard comes with the desk so it cannot be moved or removed.

bubblejettim
09-08-2004, 01:22 AM
this chair will be green like the hc sofa and it will be like a lazy chair so when a habbo sits on it a foot rest will come out.It will be like an area sofa chair but green and a the cusion hanging out like in the hc sofa and it will be comfotable.

Sergio...
09-08-2004, 04:29 AM
Habbo name: SocrateS...

I'd like habbo to create new pets!
Habbo already has dogs and cats wich are really cool, but i think it would be even cooler if there were more kinds of pets. For example: You could create a parrot, it would be the size of a dog or a cat, but it would fly around the room instead of walking, instead off a basket it could have a golden cage, and instead of a water the regular water bowl it would have a water bowl that goes on the wall, it would feed on corn and bird food that would also go on the wall, you could pick parrots of diferent colors, blue, red, yellow, orange or green. There could be so many kinds of pets! you could have iguanas, turltles or maybe even a monkey! anything is possible when it comes to pets!

Minh
09-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Habbo Name: Minh
Entry:

Name: McBOT
Description: Just like a pet, costs 20 credits. You can have the following commands:

Rearrange - Randomly arranges all the furniture in the room.
Off - Basically turn off.
On - Turn on.
Clean - Orangizes the room and themes it, while putting the non needed furniture back in your hand.
Storage - Press "Storage" and then a box will open, and you can drop what you want in there.

The room creater's favorite item. :eusa_droo

Sketti
09-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Habbo Name: Sketti
Imaginary Altercation Name: Pool Table
Imaginary Altercation Description: You would click on it and there would be an option of 'rack' and you would have to use a ticket from like the Lido and it would be a bit like Wobble Squabble where 2 people compete against each other; it would be like those little internet games of pool you can find.

Bubblegum74
09-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Habbo Name: Bubblegum74
Description: Habbo's Haunted House

You could either do the outside of the Haunted House, or the outside. Or both lmao! =)

Outside: The Haunted House is huge and old, with stone gargoyles guarding its entrance. There is a dark, gloomy and huge forest - named The Forgotten Forest - surronding and covering the Haunted House. Behind you, is a road leading back to the safety of Hotel View - are you too chicken to venture into the unknown? You can either choose to go through the Forgotten Forest, into the Haunted House or back to Snewsbox.

Inside: The floor, well what remains of the floor, is dirty and old and there are spider webs everywhere. There is a mysterious looking butler that wanders around the front part of the Haunted House, but he rarely speaks. He doesn't enjoy watching Habbos roam through his Masters House ( Although the Master is dead ). There are fleets of grand and dusty stairs leading up to another part of the House - but they are sealed off because something murdered a Habbo up there. No one knows what the doors beyond on the ground floor lead to - because no one has ever ventured there.

Not very good I know, and I apologise if someone has a similar idea - I didnt copy you I thought of it myself :)

LushDreams
10-08-2004, 04:20 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Pink]LushDreams

I think it would be awesome if there was a bigger version of the tub-master! It would make a great personalized swimming pool! The characteristics would be:
- 6 squares by 6, so that is could fit into the smallest non habboclub room, making it so that everyone could enjoy this revolutionary pool!
- It would have seating all around the edges so you could have the option if sitting or swimming
- when you double clicked on it (like the tub-master) jets would activate creating a soothing bubbling motion
- when you got into the pool you would be able to choose from a variety of fashionable swim wear ... just like the ones in the habbo public swimming pool
- the out side of this Jacuzzi like pool would be the same as the tub-master, a nice wood finish, only there would be no "spout" coming out from the side

This would be great for anyone to relax in after a hard day of work, for a romantic evening with a loved one, a celebration with friends, or whatever anyone wanted to use it for!

LushDreams
10-08-2004, 05:12 AM
LushDreams

imagine a habbo rainbow! you would cross it and at the end, if you made it, you would get 30 habbo credits in a shiny gold pot. a habbo could visit once a month trying to over come the new obstacles that would appear and change every month. It would be like a furni maze that was a rainbow ... with a reward at the end! Wouldn't that be wonderful! The obstacles would be like races and hard mazes and riddles you would have to solve!

!!Wolfs--Rain!!
10-08-2004, 05:32 AM
http://habbo-news-reporter heres my pic

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

!!Wolfs--Rain!!
10-08-2004, 05:35 AM
Habbo Name:!!Wolfs--Rain!!

i see cats every were ppl holding cats grass,sun,rainbow wat it should say (heres a paridis u cant miss HABBOX)

LOVE:Wolfs--Rain

brenteo
10-08-2004, 08:37 AM
habbo name:brenteo
it's a glass table 4 wooden legs on each corner and a wooden frame abd inside the fram it has a glass type look but in the class there is 3 orange fish in it swimming around and it should take up 4 squares.

well i hope u get what it looks like it would look cool if it was real and thats all bye :)

Dean
10-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Zagus

Shopping Mall

A place to go shopping, to get RARES and NORMS, a bot in there opens your purse automatically, you pay the credits, and you recieve the furni in your hand. :)

Puppiez
10-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Habbo name: Puppy:girl

Name of Alteration: Piano

Description: It is a grand piano. It comes with a piano chair which can be occupied by 2 habbos. You wont be able to hear the music, but you will see music notes flying around the piano and the notes will disappear after a certain amount of time. It will comes in the colours: Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Pink, White and Black. It can match your room! It will take up 6 squares including the chair/sofa.

How it works: You click on the piano in your room and a button will come it. It will have the word 'Play' on it. So you click 'Play' and you will automatically gotowards the piano and play for a certain amount of time.

Mission for item: For playing your tune

Twisted04
10-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Habbo Name: Twisted04

Idea of alt.- A Baby dino egg, That has a little baby dinosaur that cracks the egg and pop out when u double click it such as a popup egg. The dinosaur should be spyro the dragon, but as a baby!!!

shotsongoal05
10-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Habbo Name: Shotsongoal05

What i would want altered: The trophys should be different like have sports people on the tops instead of a fish! lol!! :8

lil-rich-girl
10-08-2004, 08:12 PM
habbo name: lil-rich-girl
my description: i have a few ideas for new furni
first: a kennel for the dogs, you could have a wooden one with the dogs name on a metal plate above the triangled shaped hole it would be a pointed top /\ and then a l l going down and a /\ for the hole
or you could have a kennel for each section in the cataloge such as mode/pura etc /\
l l
second: a gazebo it would hav a pionted top like the kennel and a square or cirlular shape it would be stripes with white or pink/lilac/blue/green/yellow and other colours
thirdly: a playhouse like for children it world have a pionted top then a square piece at the side it would have little windows with checked curtins with a selection of colours for your choice
forth: hanging baskets for flowers there would be different coloured flowers in a silver metal round basket with silver chains to hold them up then a bard or something small to place it in the wall

-JoB-
11-08-2004, 06:54 AM
Habbo Name: -JoB-

Idea: Quad/4-Wheeler/Dirtbike Track (Including Quads/4-Wheelers/Dirtbikes

As a public room it should have a race track but you have to buy a Quad, or dirtbike first. And it costs like 20 Credits. And to enter the Race on the track it costs 5 credits and if you win you get 30 credits.

You would drive By The Arrow Keys When ascreen comes up.

!!Peta!!
11-08-2004, 09:55 AM
Hi i think an alteration for habbo would be the chance to dress up in differant costumes . For example a fairy or a goth or a sports player.... you should have more freedom to choose....I think habbohotel should have a dress up day:ALTERATION

thanx bi
from !!Peta!!

dj-ally
11-08-2004, 12:53 PM
habbo name : dj-ally3

dis..:see a sparkle be sure to be happy the sparkle fairy is near so don't let her hear u sad she will get very mad :) :o ;)

dj-ally
11-08-2004, 01:07 PM
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7]
habbo name:dj-ally3
dis:happy not sappy get your camera take her picture she's little and fast but she can make u have a blast
sparkle fairy be happy!
you should beable to get her clothes with out being HC! and they should come in pink purple black yellow green blue grey neon pink electric blue orange white brown drak red ect.
there is fish net on the clothes and hand ova ur belly you should beable to have the wings to what ever color you want with out being HC! yes not every 1 can afford HC so you should be able to be normal! and u should get the hat to no HC no no n onononoonnoonno lol :D

Forged
11-08-2004, 02:28 PM
My habbo name is -=Tom@Tom=-

I think that the HC sofa should be changed because its getting really boring. I think that the back of the sofa should be see-through and the rest of it light blue, the yellow cushions shouldnt be there either because they are tacky, instead of the cushions there should be curved wood legs.

Vegertarian
11-08-2004, 08:54 PM
My Idea is a gameboy! You can buy it for 10 credits, and then you can buy 3 other games for it and each one for 3 credits, the games are Dino Killer, Ski Jump and Car race. When you bring it out, you use the mouse to control the gameplay :- for instance on Dino Kiler you use the mouse to fire at the Dinosaurs, on the Ski Jump you click the left button whenever an obsticle comes into view, and on Car Race you move the car using the mouse and you have to steer out of the way of other cars. This would be very fun and a very good price! I think many habbo's will like this!

Vegertarian
11-08-2004, 08:58 PM
My name Vegertarian, sorry i had to edit i didn't put my name in.

My Idea is a gameboy! You can buy it for 10 credits, and then you can buy 3 other games for it and each one for 3 credits, the games are Dino Killer, Ski Jump and Car race. When you bring it out, you use the mouse to control the gameplay :- for instance on Dino Kiler you use the mouse to fire at the Dinosaurs, on the Ski Jump you click the left button whenever an obsticle comes into view, and on Car Race you move the car using the mouse and you have to steer out of the way of other cars. This would be very fun and a very good price! I think many habbo's will like this!

Lettuce
11-08-2004, 10:10 PM
i think that there should be a video camera. it would take tapes you can view in habbo if you have a digi tv.

Lettuce
11-08-2004, 10:11 PM
oh yeah my habbo name is lungmustard

tanyamcshane
11-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Habbo name:- tanyamcshane
My idea is a computer for Habbos to use so they can chat to other habbos on something like msn, without leaving their room. They can only chat to other habbos who are online, but they can send emails to people who are offline, and these "emails" are sent to the persons Habbo console. Where it says 0 new message[s] and 0 friend request[s], it could also say 0 new email[s]. The computers should be abit taller than a habbo, and the habbo should be able to sit down on the computer and use it. They should be about 6 creds to buy, and be a creamy colour, with a black leather chair.
Hope you enjoyed my idea, and I hope it gets chosen!!
tanyamcshane
xxx

Cournoyer
12-08-2004, 08:34 AM
I think Habbo Should make candy jars with little Candy in them I.E Like Snickers Skittles M&Ms They Should be small And fit on a table I can't really describe the clothes i designed them and i would have to send you the pics

Cournoyer
12-08-2004, 08:35 AM
I think Habbo Should make candy jars with little Candy in them I.E Like Snickers Skittles M&Ms They Should be small And fit on a table I can't really describe the clothes i designed them and i would have to send you the picsMy habbo name is COurnoyer forgot to put it up there

ClonerJosh1234
12-08-2004, 04:25 PM
:8 I want dragon wings that are free for me and then their 1 credits for everyone else. But they gotta be red wings with black veins and have a dragons head over the persons head with green fire eyes and white on the back of the dragon wings. That would be cool. Thanks ClonerJosh1234 is my name making cool designs is my game. :8

.:dagger99:.
12-08-2004, 09:26 PM
I would like to no if you could make new pets??

Like rabbits,or birds somthing that would be more fun then dogs and cats
it would be great if people could have newer and more anvanced pets :D
Thnx!

Wiccan05
12-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Hc Plasto set to Hc Rainbow set

The Hc plasto set is one of the most unpopular hc funri. I would like to modify this funri to boost it's value and make more people join hc to get this rare funi.
First i would put thge oustanding HC badge on both chairs and table. The table will be light rainbow coloured and the 4 chairs aqua with a rainbow stripe running form the top left corner to the bottom right corner of the chairs. The hc badge will be on the back of the chairs and midle of the table. Thje rainbow effect will circle around the hc bade in order to make it more valuable as the only hc funri to have the badge on it. The hc badge ,when double clicked on, will sparcle for a few moments then fade. The description will have also changed and would be now "Classy but cool". This design may, like i said before, boost the value of this funi and would make a greater rise in the amount of people buying hc for this funri.

The Hc Rainbow Set.

.:dagger99:.
12-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Hello my habbo name is: .:dagger99:.

I would like to no if we could have a new place called "habbo mall"
but if we didn't have credz for the habbo manager if it's the persons birthday we should be able to get 10 credz or for a holiday 10 credz too and we just go there to the stores and u can by the furni then u get it in ur hand after :s

jamacin-man
13-08-2004, 02:25 AM
ok ther will be a big pool with a diving bord and u can put in combos like aaa and do like a back flip or fff and do a dive it be really cool

jamacin-man
13-08-2004, 02:27 AM
this is by jamacin-man
be a big trampeling and u can do tricks by putting in combos like lll or aaa and that make u do triks like frtont flip or back flip twists and barrle rolls

Edited by MissAlice - Competitions Manager
YOU MAY ONLY HAVE ONE ENTRY IN THIS COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION RULES

Wiccan05
13-08-2004, 08:31 AM

The Hc plasto set is one of the most unpopular hc funri. I would like to modify this funri to boost it's value and make more people join hc to get this rare funi.
First i would put thge oustanding HC badge on both chairs and table. The table will be light rainbow coloured and the 4 chairs aqua with a rainbow stripe running form the top left corner to the bottom right corner of the chairs. The hc badge will be on the back of the chairs and midle of the table. Thje rainbow effect will circle around the hc bade in order to make it more valuable as the only hc funri to have the badge on it. The hc badge ,when double clicked on, will sparcle for a few moments then fade. The description will have also changed and would be now "Classy but cool". This design may, like i said before, boost the value of this funi and would make a greater rise in the amount of people buying hc for this funri.

The Hc Rainbow Set.

Habbo Name: Wiccan04 or ParanormalDude :

Luke..Luke
13-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Habbo Name: luke..luke

I think Habbo Hotel should have a zoo. If should be listed in the Public spaces
and it should be free of charge to enter. When click on the link to the zoo on the public space list, It should take you to a hallway with lots of doors. Each door takes you to a diffrent area. For example; A room with a cage of giraffes, room with a cage of monkeys, room with a cage of horses, an aquarium with fish, sharks, dolphins etc (diffrent tanks of course), A room with lots of cages of diffrent birds etc. There is also some doors that lead to souvinear shops, food shops (slice of life, habburgers, cafe ole etc.). In the souvinear shops there should be things like animal teddys, rares being sold, and just normal furniture thats sold in the catalogue. The staff that work in the zoo should be limited to HC members that have been to the hotel at least 1 year. I havent been coming that long but I should be the manager and have rites and just act like a hobba in the zoo. The hallway should be the size of a public room but the actual rooms should be a bit bigger than a guest room.

15 animal rooms, 2 souvinear shops, 3 snack and drink places, 2 sets of gents and ladies toilets.

By the one and only, Luke..Luke

Luke..Luke
13-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Habbo Name: luke..luke

I think Habbo Hotel should have a zoo. It should be listed in the Public spaces
and it should be free of charge to enter. When you click on the link to the zoo on the public spaces list, It should take you to a hallway with lots of doors. Each door takes you to a diffrent area. For example; A room with a cage of giraffes, room with a cage of monkeys, room with a cage of horses, an aquarium with fish, sharks, dolphins etc (diffrent tanks of course), A room with lots of cages of diffrent birds etc. There is also some doors that lead to souvinear shops, food shops (slice of life, habburgers, cafe ole etc.). In the souvinear shops there should be things like animal teddys, rares being sold, and just normal furniture thats sold in the catalogue. The staff that work in the zoo should be limited to HC members only that have been to the hotel at least 1 year. I havent been coming that long but I should be the manager and have rites and just act like a hobba in the zoo. The hallway should be the size of a public room but the actual rooms should be a bit bigger than a guest room.

15 animal rooms, 2 souvinear shops, 3 snack and drink places, 2 sets of gents and ladies toilets.

By the one and only, Luke..Luke

PLEASE DONT DOUBLE POST

-Soro-
13-08-2004, 10:53 AM
My entry: http://www.freewebs.com/coldshot1001/Animation7.gif

THIS POST BELONGS IN THE BANNER COMPETITION
AND HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED THERE.

jamacin-man
13-08-2004, 07:06 PM
ok i posted somtin yesterdqay and it is gone this is ****** me off

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.
PLEASE DONT BE RUDE - YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES

Shady
13-08-2004, 11:51 PM
Habbo Name : ShadyU.K.

Entry : Change The Cunning Fox Gamehall To QuickFingers Arcade

I would liek to change the cunningfox gamehall to an arcade. It would be like the habbo lido, using tokens to play a game, there would be 3 rooms.
First room would be the Linking room, links all three rooms together, and in there you can get different colour slushy's and snacks. You would be able to sit down to eat/drink and chill. Second room which would link off the left wall would be the Tips and Game Help room. There would be little desks where people like Luigi from the pizza place, would sit and you could ask them a question about a game, the price for a detailed tip would be 1 token, and you could come back to that tip anytime ur on habbo, so you dont have to pay for a tip youve forgotten. There would be a sitting area where you could get water and plants would be scattered round the outside of it. People would sit down there and chat about the games they have played or the shourtcuts they have found. Or maybe lil tutorials or walkthroughs for games. There would be no eating or drinking slushyyssss in that room, and if you did try go into there with food or a slushy, a message would come up and say [Warning : No Eating Or Drinking Slushys In The Tips & Game Chat Room]. The third room would obviously be the games room, the games will look liek normal games in arcades, with the seats and wheels for driving games, and dance platforms for the games like DanceStage EuroMix/MegaMix games Etc... (The Ones with the up, down, left, right parts on them which you tread on.) There would be other games aswell some based on the originals like pacman and tetris. There would be a air-hockey table in there and two snooker & pool tables also, and if they would be able to do it, there would be a table tennis or ping-pong table which you control using the mouse. Most of the games would be controlled by the keyboard, using the arrows buttons and the space bar for most of the games. You could get slushys in here aswell, along with different sweets and crisps etc.. You would use tokens which you would get from a machine like the ticket machine in the habbo lido and stuff. But the tokens would be round and as big as a 50 pence piece. There would also be a watching area, where you can pick from a list of whos playing which games and watch them play, seeing what shortcuts they take. But if there was a cheat code they used, which they had got from the people behind the desks in the Tips & Game Chat Room, the people watching the game would not be able to see this. Also for a bonus game if you spend over 6 tokens in one day, you get a duckie drabber game, you can use it to pick out a prize (which would be a random duck : easter duck, valentines ... etc.. ), and if you got one of the ducks, you could keep it and it will go into your hand.
There would also be a highscore table, which you would click on and find out the habbo name of whoever got the highest scores on each game (not including pool & snooker, table tennis & air hockey ..)
It would cost 2 Credits for 5 tokens, And each game would cost 1 token, the pool & snooker, table tennis and air-hockey games would require 2 players and would cost 2 tokens. For tips and cheat codes, it would cost 1 token for a tip or shortcut and 2 tokens for a cheat code.
The three Rooms names would be :
The Linking Louge (The room which links all three rooms together)
The Tips & Game Chat Lounge (This room would be the one with the lil desks in it where you can get cheat codes and tips, this room would also look very posh.)
The QuickFingers GameRoom (This room would be the one with al lthe games in it, and the token dispensers in.)

!-AFI-!
14-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Habbo name- !-AFI-!

Description:

Ok A Neon Sign that when you click it it turns on and off and it would be in cursive and it would read habbo on the top and hotel on the bottom so like

Habbo
Hotel

But in cursive and when you clicked it it would turn on and off

Bitsy
14-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Habbo Name: Sheyna199155
Alteration Idea: I picture habbos gathered around ready to see their favorite band. The Band is on stage rockin out. The lead singer has black spiked hair with his mic in his hand and has an electric guitar. The drummer is female with has purple hair and she's twirling her drumstick. The bassist is near the lead singer bobbing his head to the beat with blue spikey hair. On the side of a speaker, a girl is climbing up to dive to the crowd. Last, u see a stage diver being carried along by the crowd. What a show it was. :D ;) :) :eusa_clap

Skitgraves
14-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Habbo name: Skitgraves

Idea: A Computer Desk With Computer :D

minchamincha
14-08-2004, 10:03 AM

The Hc Rainbow Set. My habbo name is Wiccan04 or ParanormalDude

charl14613
14-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Habbo Name: char14613 Alt: I would think it would be cool to have a balcony to go outside of your room. There would be glass or some kind of sliding doors to go outside on a deck type thing with railing around it. You could go outside and it would load the room and u can see out to see the city i think it would be awesome.It would be like a 5 star hotel.It would get dark when it was night and light when it was day time, you know how hotels usually have them so u can go outside.

samuel
14-08-2004, 10:54 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/japan112/boo.bmp I Would Like A Double Pura Fridge To Be Altered.

Description Of It:
Why Have The Mini, When You Can Have The Large?

Incher
15-08-2004, 05:52 AM
User: Incher

Idea:
A crutial facture needed is a printer for your pictures NO MORE BLACK AND WHITE! Edit and cut and make your own pictures w/ this digi screen printer! Print it out when your pleased, make text and more!

PLZ RATE THIS!

mush549
15-08-2004, 11:16 AM
habbo name : fatmum
alt description: a elavator from hallway going to rooftob rumble
picture: outside view ;)

ermmm...
15-08-2004, 02:00 PM
habbo name: ermmm...

my idea would be a habbo half pipe where the habbos could climb a adder to get to the top and drop in a show off their skills, much like the diving. there would be a xtreme sports section in the catalogue where habbos could buy and upgrade their bike/skates/skateboard.aalso, people could display there skates/bike/skateboard in there room and even ride it. i think this would be the coolest idea ever as xtreme sports is becoming very popular nowadays

Tyguy
16-08-2004, 04:37 AM
PencilPoint

I personally think that there should be a filing cabinet which keeps track of all the trades you made and to who...
Eg:
| What You Traded | Who You Traded | What You Traded For|
| | | |
| Hc sofa | Blahman | Silver Nelly |

Makes life a lot easier. :D

Tyguy
16-08-2004, 04:39 AM
It got messed up ignore the lines in between everything. :D Thank you.

RedFlagWaving
16-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Habbo name: XbladerX

I think there should be a public room were u can snowboard. Its just like diving. u buy tikets and u use buttons to jump, go faster, turn right and left, and do tricks. And u can have races with other habbos

Hope u like mine :D

jimmi2004
16-08-2004, 09:11 PM
i think that their should be a celler underneath the dirty duck pub u could have a little hole in the floor and a mini arrow pointing to it because it would make a new public room nand more space in the pub :: thanx :eusa_thin

jimmi2004
16-08-2004, 09:12 PM
i think that their should be a celler underneath the dirty duck pub u could have a little hole in the floor and a mini arrow pointing to it because it would make a new public room nand more space in the pub :: thanx :eusa_thin

DJ-WIERDO
16-08-2004, 09:27 PM
I've long since wanted jungle furnature! It's most definatly a predictable successful sale, think about it- Imagine your looking at a Crusoes Hammock... you have yukkas... and then imagine the design of the crusoes hammock convert it into a nice jungle like dining set, a very kewl crusoes bed with yukka leafed canopy, *its a jungle theme here* some south american style statues, maybe a round-rock-grouted fireplace, in the style of the Lodge fireplace *shape/form*. Instead of round-rock maybe a fireplace with a rugged acient ruin look.
Also a jungled leaf/thatch rug, and you know how tinsel and chains are 'transparent to whatever is behind them' make vines maybe to put on the wall, or leafs - along with yukka trees, Bananna trees *very kewl* but they dont necessarily have to have the bannanas cause then theyre more ornamental without them. *dont know* also a large acient ruin style of indoor wall fountain. Now when I say wall fountain I'm talking about the foutain coming out from the wall about head height or higher than a Habbos height.. it comes out from a small dark hole in the wall trickles down into a small pool/puddle this may require 4 squares of habbo-space. And you know how people LOVE Holly Garland? Well capture that same jungle feeling people love - Make larger patches of some kind of leaves for the walls! :o ill stop.

Habbox Staff are not allowed to enter this competition - We will all assume you entered for fun.

mad-monkey-boi
17-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Mad-monkey-boi

Habbox offices!!

ppl with computers @ desks all on habbox.com writing articles! A Door with glass on it saying "Habbox Offices" Make it just like a newspaper's offices. And make the habbos have pencils bhind their ears and thick glasses lol. Out the window: a newyork Skyline. LOTS of pcs. HABBOX.COM Stuck on the wall in big gold letters. orange walls(the couler of habbox!) Evry1 in shirts and ties. Evryone has their own desk with a phone, papper and a pc and some personal stuff eg: picture of family lol. spinny round office chairs for all! Some hc sofas round the walls. And a door in the wall with glass tht says on it "Editor's Office". Both doors wooden.

There. Hope its detailed enough! lol

:06
17-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Habbo name- :06

Alteration- A trash can :P. It would be a little 1 cred furni.Not those big honking ones but the nice small ones you put in your room or kitchen ^_^

burny-boy
18-08-2004, 09:24 AM
habbo name: burny-boy1
idea: i think that they should make different types of sports trophys like a football trophy or bowling because the sports range is too small

Ellis.
18-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Habbo Name: .x.Taurus.x.

Alteration Idea: I imagine a good alteration to be a habbo city. it shows all of the hotel views of the hotels and has a few other made up building itself. you can see people, little dogs, some trees, benches, and maybe a pond with ducks.

xXPink-AddictXx
18-08-2004, 08:28 PM
:$
My Habbo Name is xXPink-AddictXx
I Think You Should Make A Tv Linked To A Video Camera.
Since some people adopt on habbo they can leave their "children" in one room where the camera is and they can go to another room where the tv is. Then They can watch their "children" in the other room while they are in a completely different room!
I think it would be so cool and make things alot funner! You can also use it to spy on people like for a kick wars game.
Just A Thought.
Also..It Should Come In Lots Of Different colors..including hot pink!
Thanks for listening!
--Jamie :$

RArE-TRaDinG-EXpErT
18-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Habbo name: xxMoneyBallaxx

Sushi/Bar

My idea is to make a Shushi Bar a place for habbos to eat sushi and any other japanese food. Ther should be japan flags like 2 on the walls these red pillow wer they sit and eat a bar wif these chairs made out of banboo and their should be a red pillow small 1 right in the middle of the chair. Also thers should be thos lamps that they use to light up their homes there should be 4 on each corner of the room. and also tables like the lodge picnic tables but a lil diferrent and and windows all teh way on top of the room nice windows wif squares and teh windows r kinda peach yellow color and the chairs for the bar r stools wif that red pillow in the midle the pillow is stiched to the stool by the way. And the last thing is rugs made of banboo like wood slips. And to top it off teh walls r red and the floor is black and leave space in between each rug.I hav the pic of it if u want to see it see hwo it looks and stuff.

THE COMPETITION RULES ARE QUITE CLEAR - ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HABBOX MEMBER. PLEASE READ THE RULES THEN YOU WONT BE IN TROUBLE FOR BREAKING THEM.

RArE-TRaDinG-EXpErT
18-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Habbo Name: xxMoneyBallax

Habbo/Theme Park

My idea is that habbos should need a kool place to play games and ride some rides liek rollecoasters and stuff. SO my idea is that u should make a habbo theme park wif diferent rides and arcades and more stuff it will be kool and challenging also :D u could put dueling dragons as 1 roller coaster adn other kool rides also and some rides for the lil kids :rolleyes: probably and also food stands and mini games, ect. I hope u pik my idea its really kool and it will be a challenge to do also :eusa_danc

THE COMPETITION RULES ARE QUITE CLEAR - ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HABBOX MEMBER. PLEASE READ THE RULES THEN YOU WONT BE IN TROUBLE FOR BREAKING THEM.

RArE-TRaDinG-EXpErT
19-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Srry about the otehr msg i meant to say to make a water theme park because thers already a habbo theam park so instead it a waer theme park

RArE-TRaDinG-EXpErT
19-08-2004, 12:18 AM
i also hav another idea that ther should be a bumper car room wer u play adn if u get can amount of certain points u win a prize :D isnt that good and itll be kool having a bumber car room we get to drive the cars and hav a lil fun :eusa_clap

x!candi!x
19-08-2004, 05:39 AM
habbo name:x!candi!x
habbo idea wardrobe teleporter:

dont use it as a teleporter use it as a wardrobe if u click on it it will come up with ur mission and ur look without going to the homepage its brilliant! :o cause i get so annoyed going to the homepage to change my look!

:HabboxRules:
19-08-2004, 05:19 PM
habbo name; ::shrek2::

my alt; you would be able to go on hoilday :) and leavel a habbo (robot) (none play-able) in charge of your room so if u had a help center leave the habbo (robot) in charge, so y ur oin hoilday on habbo (a diff room) that robot looks after room and furni and if you have pets them as well. every habbo would get a free robot but there would be up-grades like bigger box to keep stuff in,better brain to look after room,pets,furni

wat u think?

-kangol-
19-08-2004, 08:03 PM
my habbo name is -kangol-

my Alteration - is that there could be a big room full of rares and people could come and they can auction for them

or there could be a new game where u can have goal posts and a man kikin a football and if it goes in 5 times they win a prize and if they score 15 out of 20 they win a hc or something

RArE-TRaDinG-EXpErT
19-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Plz let me just enter this 1 i didnt :o kno about that u cant enter more than 1 plz let me just do this 1 plz :(

water/theme park

i think habbos chould hav a water park also itll be kool like the theme park but a water 1 :) adn people could win furni in the lil stand thingys and more. Its like goin to the lido but instead its a park wif slides adn water rides and more. dont it sound good :8

colour$
20-08-2004, 04:38 PM
my habbo name is colour.man

at first i was blank as i could not think of anything at all :s but then i got an idea how about a theme park with lots of stuff including rollar coster and stuff like that :D :eusa_clap and it is free but then i thought :eusa_thin what if people start to hack and do something like that so it would even have a prison where scammers and hackers and people like that go in it when they get there and to find out if there was a hacker or scammer or what ever everyone when they enter goes through a little machine seeing if they hack or not or scam as well as your own habbo secruity in the theme park and not forgetting a live band 24/7

BiggieSmalls99
20-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Habbo Name: BiggieSmalls99

Idea: I think it would be sweet if there was a futon couch. By simply double clicking on it, it would fold from a relaxing, three person couch to a comfy double bed. It could be any color, but I would prefer a black cushions and some sort of light wood for arm rests and the bed posts. Thanks :P

bat-bat
22-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Habbo name: bat-bat

Idea:

I think there should be a chair for male Habbos. It should be a dark brown/black leather chair which, when sat on, reclines automatically. Also, when sat on, a bottle/can will come out of the right arm and a snack bowl, with peanuts or crisps etc., will come out of the left arm. If there is a TV in front of the chair, it will turn on straight away when the chair is sat on. In the back of the chair, there is a Fridge which all Habbos can use. The fridge will be like the normal Fridge with carrots, juice, ice creams etc. in. There should also be a HC version, in the green with yellow cushions, and a Throne version, with the wood look and red seating pads. When the footstool from the chair ejects (so when the chair is sat on), a fan will come out of it to cool the Habbo down. This is the ultimate luxury for Habbos everywhere! This should cost about 5/6/7 credits for the black/dark brown version and 10 credits for the HC and Throne versions. This will also come in a double seater version, with two Fridges in the back and this will cost about 15 for the brown/black, and 20 for the HC and Throne versions.

BrettBlade
23-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Habbo name : BrettBlade

Alterations: I think that the next rare should be a computer. It would come with a desk and an office chair. When you click on it, you would have the option turn on/off. When it is on various colours/pictures would fly across the screen like on the tvs. Its like a modern study desk!

What would habbo be without computers? Empty
So why not let your habbo have a computer too!

Shannon$$
24-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Habbo Name- :shanni
(: shanni without the space, if i do :shanni it has a face >.<)

Alteration- How about stickies that you can actually MOVE and pick up?! :D

And.. A computer for habbos. So habbos can play habbo hotel. And play games on the computer ;)

Lita0169
24-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Yeah i wish the same thing :eusa_clap

Edited By MissAlice

Lita0169
24-08-2004, 09:25 PM
I think the next rare should be a swimming pool... It should come with its own change room and you can have all the same bikini/speedo colours as in the Lido or rooftop!
And it should come with some towels :eusa_danc heheh
Then u can swim and have pool parties in ur room

JoeComins
25-08-2004, 11:00 AM
Habbo Name : Games.::.Guru
As a pianoist myself I would love to see habbo release a grand piano!
With the norid table wood on either side and top with a lifeably hatch and noridic style piano seat! if you sit on the seat you should be able to hear a habbo radio submitted by people so you have a choice to either listen to habbox radio, habbohut, and the whole room can listen istead of the ques trying to get on to their sites! it would be like a piano duke box! with a dark noridc shell!
i wqould be 3 squares by 4 and 1 square for a piano stool!

i'd love 1 but it would proberbly have to be like a 12 hc club month prezzy for only the very best behaved habbos and shouldn't be able to trade it to incourage bad behaved habbo's to become good and incourage people to become hc members more to get their prize!

i'd love 1 and proberbly many people would

thnkz
games.::.guru

bouncer991
25-08-2004, 08:29 PM
**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox**** habbox

As much as everyone loves Habbox, this forum is for competition entries ONLy

Mercedes
25-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Habbo name- Benzfosho
Idea- Beach Chair Set

Comes in the same colors as the parasols to match!!! :iamwithst :eusa_clap

.danie.
25-08-2004, 08:38 PM
:eusa_danc i think that the next rare should be an arcade game.
the arcade game could be from any thing 2 skateboarding to foot ball to biking. could even be a habbo classic.
the habbo arcade game would allow you to go in to a virtual game just your self or with 1 other habbo, nothing fancy but just some thing to keep lonely habbos busy.
The arcade would take up to four squares and would your habbo would have 2 stand on it and then go in to virtual gaming :eusa_danc

cool or wot :8

:A.V:
25-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Other Pets Such As Parrots Hamsters and Rabbits Cause Dogs And Cat Are Gettin A Bit Old

:A.V:
25-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Other Pets Such As Parrots Hamsters and Rabbits Cause Dogs And Cat Are Gettin A Bit Old

V I M T O Its The Fruitiest Word I No

nvrspk4
27-08-2004, 01:28 AM
Habbo Name-Nvrspk4

My Idea: There Should Be A poster and Jibbi Is Sitting In the Picture Instead of the Queen (God Bless Poster With The Queen On It)! Jibbi Cud B Sitting on an HC Sofa! The Rest Of The Setting Should be Habbo rares! She Should Be Rolling 2 Dicemasters Placed On A Nordic Table and Petal Patches All Around! :o

djenvi
27-08-2004, 10:41 PM
ok

Habbo name - djenvi

:rolleyes: a new public room :rolleyes:

Description - There whould be like a multi gym complex There whould be like a few gym euipment in the room like bored's to lie on with wieghts to give your Habbo mucles ( like they have any lol ) and little tredmills and things like excersize bikes and then there whould be a little drinks bar in the corner selling fitness drinks and water and stuff like that then in another corner there whould be a Sauna and a pool to resh in after you have done weights or tredmill you chould rest in the pool for a bit then dry off in the Sauna and there whould also be a little suit you can put on too when you enter

:) thats my idea for the comp :)

jrh2002
28-08-2004, 08:38 AM
This was copied from wrong thread :S

******attict (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=2294)

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/icons/icon1.gif My Idea for Room
Hey! My name on Habbo is ******attict and my idea is:

Ok, so you have girls dress up as girl pirates and guys dress up as guy pirates! You take a hard wood, Med. Colored floor, and get the room that is really wide and only a few long (room selection 5). Then get a few Light blue rugs (color of ocean) and put those down to look like water. Put the rugs on the far side of the room pointing up and right, and on the near side of the room, pointing up and right. Next with the wood floor you have laid down (there should be a patch of it between the rugs, in the middle of the room), use that as the deck of the ship, and put in the edges of a ship to make it resemble a ship (however you do this). Next put some oars hanging out the side. but no oars men for that would take up to much room. Have the boat pointing to the right and up (looking at it as habbo shows it). The boat should be about 4 squares wide and 6 squares long. Next, paint the remainging verticle strip of 3 squares Tan (Sand colored) with one of your tools that you use. This will make it looked like a beached boat. Have 2 Pirates down there, and 2 on dec. make the captain at the front and a worker in the back and 2 other normal pirates on the beach. Use yukka trees to make it look forresty down there. This would create the PERFECT alteration! :) thank you for reading my idea! Please pick me!

UnRavel
28-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Habbo name: UnRavel

Running Marzipan Man

Imagine a lil edible sweet running around, squealing " You can't catch me I'm the Marzipan Man! ".
The Lil critter making jokes at people as it runs by, with alot of animals chasing after it.
As the Marzipan Man runs around, it slowly melts away.. waiting to be re-bought again.

djenvi
28-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Sorry for duoble post

statussk8er
28-08-2004, 04:01 PM
habbo name: statussk8er

My idea is to make a stadium resembling that of this years 2004 summer olympics in athens. You could have people in the stands with flags and wearing there countries colours and have the track with some runners racing and people competing in the middle at pole vault and javeling and other sports.....

Bargo34
28-08-2004, 04:34 PM
My habbo name is mr.mozarella2
You should make a teleporter that you can put on a wall (like a poster) and it will teleport you from place to place.
It should open and close like the other teles too.
It should look like a black hole in the wall and when you go through, it should make your screen spin like a spiral.
Check out my site www.freewebs.com/habbohelp5

Detoxinate
28-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Imaginery Alleration

My imaginary alleration would be a new public room/ contest/ tournament. It would be a hockey rink wit all nets sticks and boards. There would be stands, vending machines, pro shops, and a snack bar. Everything would be realistic like you have to buy your skates and sticks. Some sticks are better than the others same with skates. A tournament would be set up to play each other winning team wins a throphy saying "The Stanley Cup (team name) vs. (team name) (score). And you pick you own team members 5 on each team. There would be tryouts.

Habbo Name: Detoxinate

-Salieri-
29-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Habbo Name: Chaotic-Theory

Idea: Small HC Chairs That Go Around The Room Like A Roller Coaster, That Goes Through Tunnels And Comes Out The Other Side Of The Room. You Could Also Put The Mummy And Skeleton Wall Decorations Pop Out And Scare The Hair Off Your Head. That Would Be Scary But Cool. :8

Xerowares
30-08-2004, 05:37 AM
Habbo name: Xeroflux

Idea:
Something like Lazer Tag using a Mini Lazer Weapon. The lazer gun will shoot out tiny pixels that you have to dodge or else you lose points. Each time you get hit, the detector will alert you. Think of it as a paintball game or lazer tag if you ever been to one.

Snowboarding
01-09-2004, 01:09 AM
Habbo Name: pickled-beats

Alteration Description:

A bunk bed. Simple but effective. It would be fun for habbos to enjoy sleeping this way. The bunk bed would have the option of removing the bottom bed and putting a desk below it. The desk would have a nice comfortable armchair maybe like the mode armchair (Chair matches desk and bed). The desk could hold a small, one space item such as a duck or pizza box.

Good luck to everyone else that submitted an entry!

7updrinker
01-09-2004, 01:09 PM
my habbo name: funkything

there shuld be either a disco alteration or a football match one

the disco would show flashing lights and a mile long conga line

the footbal match would show arsenal v man-u or summit like that

:wav: :wav: wav:

the mexican wave above could be like the conga line

sco-lad
01-09-2004, 06:53 PM
habbo name- sco-lad

stairs

what i always thaughy wood be really cool is if that like in the teleporter section u could buy spiral stairs. you would put the mani part of ur stairs in the main room then a screen would pop up and you would enter the name of the other room you want the stairs to connect to, it would be like a really posh hotel suite!

Congregate
01-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Habbo Name = Congregate
Imaginary Furni Name = Robot

Function: It automatically detects breakage of the habbo way ie when someone scripts in your room, swears or floods the robot will automatically kick them and send a message for habbo staff and hobbas to tell them what happened. This will ease off the stress for the habbo staff / moderators and hobbas.

Appearance : The robot will be around as tall as a yukka and has a silver head. It would have a see through body where you can see its insides filled with wires and technology. It can't move otherwise it would get annoying and block people's movement.

mark-moore
01-09-2004, 08:47 PM
wouldnt to be great to have have more fun well ive got the sollution why couldnt we have mini water parks 9water like rooftoprumble life time ticket is 1 furni or 2creds or mini theme same price and watchureself playing on tthe big wheel or going down a big shute and makiung a big splash :8 or another great thing wat about in in sofas double ones (hc sofas luv sofas ice sofas etc) u clik the arm rest and a drink come up wow wouldnt that be cool :eusa_danc

marc12-12
02-09-2004, 08:12 PM
I think Credits shouldn't cost so much. They cost alot just to get in the Hc club! Its like paying 7.50 for a club! the should be lowered To like 5.00 for 25 credits! So people can buy them and get wat ever furni they want and even play games! And there should also be a mod that can detacked any hacking, scamming,ect..... going on in the hotel!How to adviod scams?? just stay away from anyone who is selling credits for rares ect.... and never changed your email or pass if someone else asks you to!

smeg-headman
02-09-2004, 08:40 PM
i would love to see a flag pole so u can put ur flags up.
wen u click on the pole the flag will raise andwen u next click it it will lower. :D i would love to see that.

Kristen
03-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Name : Kristen511

My idea is to have a computer, dark orange with white text on the left bottom side of the monitor that says Habbo inc. The monitor is on a black metal table on the left side of the desk which takes up 3 squares lenght wise and 2 width wise. On the right side of the computer is a mouse that is dark blue and has duckies on it. Underneath the mouse in a mouepad that is Orange and Has holoboys on it. Underneath the table on the left side is the computer. It is Orange with Habbo written all over it in white. In the middle of the computer there is a rectangular compartment that says CD on it. When you click on it, you can play various games related to habbo hotel. On the right side of the computer is a Black Chair with a level to lower or raise the chair according to the height of the habbo. It would have pockets in the backside top of the chair for decoration.Hab written on the left pocket and bo written on the right pocket. Right above the chair and computer is a pull out keyboard holder.On the keyboard holder is a orange keyboard with Habbo Inc. written on it on the top right side in white. The keys would also be white. Finally there would be a orange lamp on the right side of the desk with a chain hanging from the left side of the lamp with habbo written down it length wise. It would be bendable to the habbo's licking.

colour$
04-09-2004, 03:31 PM
i do not think my last idea shown well it did then got lost so i am doing it again i think we should have a habbo theme park :D and in it shoukd be rollar coster rides and stuff like that ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!