PDA

View Full Version : championship table

dj phunkster
13-01-2007, 09:33 PM
what do you think about the championship table?

gosling
13-01-2007, 09:45 PM
It makes for awful reading for all R's fans, pessimistic and optimistic alike. Only a draw/win over your lot next week will be deemed acceptable if we want to keep any realistic hopes of survival live. :@

Charles
13-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Leeds, well..they should be second to top. Not second to bottom :(

summer
14-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Luton = going down ]:

dj phunkster
14-01-2007, 08:57 PM
southampton should go up this season they deserve too but i think it will be a tight squese for them this year :eusa_clap come on you reds:eusa_clap

gosling
14-01-2007, 09:25 PM
southampton should go up this season they deserve too but i think it will be a tight squese for them this year :eusa_clap come on you reds:eusa_clapWith that clown in goal, it might prove a bit tricky! Hope he (Kelvin Davis)'s starting on Saturday - had a shocker at St. Marys! :p

:Hazel
14-01-2007, 09:28 PM
League one here we come.

Grainger@CUFC
14-01-2007, 09:28 PM
With that clown in goal, it might prove a bit tricky! Hope he (Kelvin Davis)'s starting on Saturday - had a shocker at St. Marys! :p

Lol, Southampton need to hold on to Gareth Bale until the end of the season as well if they want a chance of going up :). His dead ball qualities could prove key :D.

gosling
14-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Lol, Southampton need to hold on to Gareth Bale until the end of the season as well if they want a chance of going up :). His dead ball qualities could prove key :D.There are a lot of prem clubs after him at the moment...if one of them could snap him up sometime during the week, it would be ideal!

League one here we come.Fat chance. QPR, Barnsley, Southend...need I say more?

Grainger@CUFC
14-01-2007, 09:36 PM
There are a lot of prem clubs after him at the moment...if one of them could snap him up sometime during the week, it would be ideal!

Yeah, he's either going to go in the next week or he will leave it until the summer. Although with teams like Manchester United chasing him, will the temptation be too much for him?

summer
14-01-2007, 11:40 PM
There are a lot of prem clubs after him at the moment...if one of them could snap him up sometime during the week, it would be ideal!

Fat chance. QPR, Barnsley, Southend...need I say more?
yeah it'll either be you or us joining barnsley and southend. hull and leeds look too good.

:Hazel
15-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Fat chance. QPR, Barnsley, Southend...need I say more?

You haven't see us play in the last few weeks, if anything we deserve to be relegated the way we are atm.

Fonejacker
15-01-2007, 01:53 PM
League one here we come.
It seems that way lol

Coventry, Mixed Season so far we have won alot of games but when we loose we loose dreadfully, Were in mid table possible next year make it to the playoffs? Possibley

piddle2k6
15-01-2007, 05:29 PM
No offence but soton are the most overrated team ever. QPR are in a struggle and luton +leeds are deff going down. Norwich i think are staying up - they are not a league 1 team

Jordie
15-01-2007, 05:33 PM
The Tables Never Lie, The Bottom 3 Have Been Poor All Season, They Deserve To Go Down Unlike Luton And Qpr They Have Better Players Than Most Teams In The Division.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!