PDA

View Full Version : David Dunn Rejoins Blackburn!

Mexel
17-01-2007, 05:52 PM
David Dunn rejoined Blackburn Rovers today and the deal was finalized by 17:15, he has joined Blackburn Rovers on a 'undisclosed fee' reported to be around 2.2m. Since joining Blues in 2003 he has only played 53 games in 3 seasons.

Grainger@CUFC
17-01-2007, 06:01 PM
I thought he'd had a medical at Bolton :s. Well there's my "reliable source" out of the window :rolleyes:.

brandon
17-01-2007, 06:18 PM
I thought he'd had a medical at Bolton :s. Well there's my "reliable source" out of the window :rolleyes:.
That's what I thought :s
I thought he was set to join after the medical had passed.

Grainger@CUFC
17-01-2007, 06:21 PM
That's what I thought :s
I thought he was set to join after the medical had passed.

At least someone agrees :rolleyes:. My reliable source may be useful after all :D.

He's been very unlucky with injuries and all so I hope he does well.

brandon
17-01-2007, 06:23 PM
It's true tho

Wanderers’ boss Sam Allardyce peeved with Dunn’s decision to revert to his hometown club after completing a medical and subsequent talks with Reebok officials, said: “He's told me that's where he wants to go - simple as that.”

Dunn, 27, was considered a Trotters certainty before Blackburn put up a late £2.2m bid for him.

“At the 11th-hour they have pinched him. We are extremely disappointed, but there is not a lot we can do about it,” admitted Allardyce adding that the lure of the Ewood Park swung Dunn’s decision in favour of Mark Hughes’ Rovers.

“I always feel let down when you have got so far down the road spending so much time showing the player this is the best place to be to get his career back on track,” added Allardyce, who is yet to make a January signing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!