PDA

View Full Version : Careers service thing

Albion
18-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Yeah we have one tomorow, not just for us for like all the schools. We ae going up in 4th lesson so we get to miss english and don't have to go back to school till lunch is over. Everyone's going to have a competition to see who can get most freebie things like pens and that.

Do you have careers service thing's where you are ?

Caution
19-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes, I don't go to it though.:)
There was a Careers Scotland and this Aim Higher van outside school today.

Luckyrare
19-01-2007, 09:15 PM
We have a Connexions office at my school with like 3 career staff on at a time. Its very good

foxyfox00
26-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I went to one last year. Its mostly all the uni stuff and career pathways as well as TAFE [tec collage]. Our whole year went at once and there were like 3 other schools when we wre there, most of the guys ran around stealing think record was like 45 pens. Then we got this lecture on how bad our year is.Lol

:Hazel
26-01-2007, 10:00 AM
we had one, its useful but sometimes connexions phone you up & bug you too much.

Caution
01-02-2007, 10:53 PM
yehhh, we had it. there was this careers woman in s.e today. she gave us all these books on university prospectus'.

Casanova
01-02-2007, 11:00 PM
we had one, its useful but sometimes connexions phone you up & bug you too much.

We have a good office in my old school, nice women and she did a lot for me, she sends me information on courses (or did) and urm i think she sends me additional info on apprenticeships and stuff. She's cool. But, our school also had careers days, but it's at night and it's your choice. they do it yearly every autumn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!