PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United

English
19-01-2007, 02:46 PM
I really can't stand them whatsoever - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT9nHFzvrw8 enjoy the video I found!

holo-jonny
19-01-2007, 08:26 PM
well a Man U fan is back and I say whats wrong with 'em?

letisix
19-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Lol at that! That iz well kwl!

I hate manu I love arsenal Carn't wait untill Manu get Thrashed :)

holo-jonny
19-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Lol at that! That iz well kwl!

I hate manu I love arsenal Carn't wait untill Manu get Thrashed :)
Your havin a laugh.

Hargreaves
19-01-2007, 09:00 PM
being a united fan i think a draw at arsenal will be a great result. they way that arsenal are playing at the minute is unstoppable especially at the emirates, but hoepfully we can beat them and chelski drop a few more points at anfield :D

letisix
19-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Your havin a laugh.

I'ant having a laugh or a Joke just watch lol If manu win than Luck is on you lol

holo-jonny
19-01-2007, 09:04 PM
being a united fan i think a draw at arsenal will be a great result. they way that arsenal are playing at the minute is unstoppable especially at the emirates, but hoepfully we can beat them and chelski drop a few more points at anfield :D
Chelsea cant win at Anfield with Liverpool's prem form.

ANYWAY i dont know why but I watched the video its a disgrace.

Hargreaves
19-01-2007, 09:06 PM
i'm not going to open that link, it's probally a few bad thins we have done over 20 years :/

mangle
19-01-2007, 09:11 PM
I am a loyal united fan. I have been since birth tbh. Although a united fan I have to agree with some of the points in that video. Although the " Support a team which you have never been to their city" bit is infuriating. I have been to manchester on numerous occasions AND Chelsea and Aresenal both have that. So how the hell can they say that ;|

holo-jonny
19-01-2007, 09:11 PM
i'm not going to open that link, it's probally a few bad thins we have done over 20 years :/
I'm not gonna tell you what it shows cos you dont want to know.

=Bullets=
19-01-2007, 09:14 PM
I hate MAN.UTD my dad has brought me up like that, and i always have done, i cant stand them, most game's they get the ref's decision, and they just do my head in.

gosling
19-01-2007, 09:16 PM
'Choose a racist albino with pink eyes and a red nose as your goalkeeper'
'Could be a German Man United fan, then we'd have to shoot ya!'
Haha, quality stuff mate, got nothing against 'em though :P

Grainger@CUFC
19-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I hate MAN.UTD my dad has brought me up like that, and i always have done, i cant stand them, most game's they get the ref's decision, and they just do my head in.

Well at Old Trafford, with 75,000 fans screaming at you, what would you do? I'm sure I wouldn't even do it in the first place :P, the abuse you would get would be awful.

Hargreaves
19-01-2007, 09:25 PM
I am a loyal united fan. I have been since birth tbh. Although a united fan I have to agree with some of the points in that video. Although the " Support a team which you have never been to their city" bit is infuriating. I have been to manchester on numerous occasions AND Chelsea and Aresenal both have that. So how the hell can they say that ;|
lol loyal, your from nottingham!!!!!

gosling
19-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I am a loyal united fan. I have been since birth tbh. Although a united fan I have to agree with some of the points in that video. Although the " Support a team which you have never been to their city" bit is infuriating. I have been to manchester on numerous occasions AND Chelsea and Aresenal both have that. So how the hell can they say that ;|You've got two league clubs on your doorstep - one with a glorious history and glistening trophy room, the other being the first professional football club in the world! - YET you opt to glory hunt with a team 80 miles away from you?! SICKENING! :eusa_snoo

summer
20-01-2007, 08:28 AM
You've got two league clubs on your doorstep - one with a glorious history and glistening trophy room, the other being the first professional football club in the world! - YET you opt to glory hunt with a team 80 miles away from you?! SICKENING! :eusa_snoo
Amen to that.

DCeption
20-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Lmao, all i can say is top of the table :D

its is pritty funny though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!