PDA

View Full Version : QPR vs Southampton

gosling
20-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Ahh, here we go. Always tends to be a pretty exciting match and we've become Southampton's bogey team...will they break their Loftus Road jinx where they haven't won in...umpteen years now!? Let's hope not. We done 'em 2-1 at their place through Blackstock and Jones and thanks to a horrible goalkeeping error by Kelvin Davis. Looking at recent form, you'd be silly to stick your money on Rangers but I reckon we'll battle for a draw today! 1-1, with Jones to score. C'mon you RRRRRRR's!

summer
20-01-2007, 11:58 AM
1-0 QPR, Blackstock to score.

Jordie
20-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Excactly What I Fink, Players Always Score Genst Their Old Clubs

gosling
20-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Haha, lucky you two aren't betting men! We done 'em at home last season in what was Theo Walcott's last game, but they're firing on all cylinders this season! We've got no Lee Cook, no Martin Rowlands, no Gareth Ainsworth, possibly no Marcus Bignot...coming up against the 5th placed team!
Let's hope God's on our side. :eusa_pray

dj phunkster
20-01-2007, 04:31 PM
southampton to win gareth bale to score:eusa_clap :eusa_danc red army :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

gosling
20-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Lack of midfield, no wingers available - who are an absolute necessity when our strikers are like mountains! Bradley Wright-Phillips fouled our GK for Rasiak to scramble their opener in...almost identical situation the other end...1-1, or so we thought! Blackstock's equaliser disallowed...shocking decision. BWP finished when he cooly slotted home very late on; why Roycey didn't come out, I haven't a clue. We're on the way down and Loftus Road's become a very depressing place to go of late. Only good points to take out of the game was our new Finnish signing, Sampa Timoska looks a good prospect and played a great game at LB today, and Michael Mancienne's extended his loan deal from Chelsea 'til the end of the season.

Bring on the 6 pointer at Oakwell! We've got the grim trip to Luton to overcome on Tuesday first :rolleyes:

summer
20-01-2007, 08:26 PM
good luck against barnsley, we sure needed it today.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!