PDA

View Full Version : Football Hates

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah say what you hate in football and the people that you hate in this format:

1. Uriah Rennie
Worse Refferee in the world, fattest aswell, makes the stupidiest decisions and is just an all round ****** really.

2. Andy Gray
WORSE pundit in the world, hates liverpool, bumsucks; Man u, chelsea, West brom and Everton, doesnt show any neutralness, just guns for liverpool all the time.

3. Keigan Parker
Blackpool striker, set up a goal against orient yesterday and then proceded to swear at us >:[

YOUR TURN

gosling
21-01-2007, 01:05 PM
1. El Hadji Diouf
Thankfully, we've never come up against him but it's clear for all to see the bloke's a mug. Umpteen spitting incidents, swearing incidents, gestures towards the crowd...his face is enough to wind you up! Just pips Robbie Savage for this one.

2. Uriah Rennie
Totally agree with this one, the guy's an absolute moron. Take our game against Sunderland, two clearly offside goals from the Mackems were given and on cue bottles were being thrown at every angle towards the PODGY CLOWN!

3. Crystal Palace
Those two words that do my head in. Their fans do my head in. The colours of their kit do my head in. Their UGLY ground we go past on the way to Loftus Road does my head in. Their wooden seats do my head in. The song 'Glad All Over' does my head in. It's a personal dislike which won't apply to the majority of QPR fans but I happen to live in Croydon!

summer
21-01-2007, 01:40 PM
1. Watford
I hate them. Their stupid bright yellow kit, their stupid "The Hornets" tagline, their stupid young manager, their crap players that always get arrested, their inability to come anywhere other than 20th in the Premiership.

2. Glory Hunters
You know who you are. Manchester United fans from Kent because "My grandad was born there" or Chelsea fans from West Midlands "I've been to London twice." I hate them so much, the way they boast about 'their' team winning when they live miles away and have probably never even seen them play.

mangle
21-01-2007, 01:44 PM
1. El Hadji Diouf
Thankfully, we've never come up against him but it's clear for all to see the bloke's a mug. Umpteen spitting incidents, swearing incidents, gestures towards the crowd...his face is enough to wind you up! Just pips Robbie Savage for this one.

2. Uriah Rennie
Totally agree with this one, the guy's an absolute moron. Take our game against Sunderland, two clearly offside goals from the Mackems were given and on cue bottles were being thrown at every angle towards the PODGY CLOWN!

3. Crystal Palace
Those two words that do my head in. Their fans do my head in. The colours of their kit do my head in. Their UGLY ground we go past on the way to Loftus Road does my head in. Their wooden seats do my head in. The song 'Glad All Over' does my head in. It's a personal dislike which won't apply to the majority of QPR fans but I happen to live in Croydon!
Amen to that :rolleyes:

Also Ian Dowie :|
I do not see how anyone can rate him as a manager. He went down with Palace , sold Johnson and then did **** all at Charlton.

Cixso
21-01-2007, 01:50 PM
I hate it when poeple moan about football, waaa this waa that. ZOMG HE GT A GOL MAN, WEN HE DIDT DESRV IT

And poeple who moan about other fans, who says there just after glory, them poeple know **** all.

How do they know there after glory? They dont know. Thats what I hate about football.

The refs make the game entertaining. With stupid decisions, but its so funyn some times, and i love it when you get to shout at the ref.

piddle2k6
21-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I agree with the post above. Yes we all hate certain players that are dirty cheats or what have u nots and of course we have the local rivalry MANu/MANc etc etc etc But what i hate even more is this. I was born in bournemouth They are my favourite team. However my dad has supported man u since he was born when they were in the old second division or whatever it was. Anyway my first ever football kit was man u and i have been to there games many times. But to be branded a glory supporter is absolutely ridiculous! Grrr

:alexxTURNER
21-01-2007, 02:02 PM
1. Newcastle/Sunderland
I just hate them, geordies and mackems. They just basically suck.

2. Chris Foy/Urs Meier
Two of the worst refs. Chris Foy, *****s middlesbrough over all the time.
Urs Meier - 1 word and a number, Euro 2004

3. Glory Hunters
Ugh, just shut up. Just because your dad supported them or you've been to that place once and you liked it doesn't mean your a lifelong fan.

Smog
21-01-2007, 02:36 PM
1. sunderland fan
the thing i hate was that sunderland fan who ran on pitch against sheffield wednesday yesterday. he thought he was so good telling fans were to "bring it" until someone came on and lamped him one in the head.

2. graham poll
well what can i say, what good refs give out three yellow cards

Lysine
21-01-2007, 03:07 PM
1. El Hadji Diouf

2. Uriah Rennie

3. Crystal Palace

Remember the time they chucked the bottles at him and the linesman LOL. He is the worst ref you can ever have. If QPR get him again i am gonna walk back out the gate and go tyo the pub it will be better than seeing the game stop every 2 secs.

Grainger@CUFC
21-01-2007, 03:12 PM
1. Racist Fans
To be honest, whats the point? Half of these fans support teams that have black players already. So yeah, don't really see the point in them. Should be banned for life.

2. Glory Supporters
Basically what everyone else has said. I also think though that supporters who only go to, say, a cup final when your team gets there, but doesn't go to any normal games :@. That really bugs me.

3. The Offside Rule
Can't we just have the old, proper one back please :(.

4. Referees
I know they're job is hard and all, but seriously FIFA need to buck their ideas up and get video replays in place. There have been to many wrong decisions this season and last that really do need the backing of replays.

That said, wrong decisions do add excitement, but the game would be better if it could be as fair as possible.

5. Divers
Look, if you're going to cheat, at least cheat properly, or even better, not at all :P. Too many penalties given for diving, resulting in proper penalties not being given :@.

gosling
21-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Remember the time they chucked the bottles at him and the linesman LOL. He is the worst ref you can ever have. If QPR get him again i am gonna walk back out the gate and go tyo the pub it will be better than seeing the game stop every 2 secs.Yeah, he made some AWFUL decisions! Hopefully he'll have retired before we get him again :eusa_pray
ROFL...just read his wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uriah_Rennie) -

Rennie has a masters degree in Business Administration and Law and, away from football, works as a hooker in Sheffield. He is married with his daughter. And by the looks of the rest of it, we're not the only ones he's annoyed!

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 03:21 PM
3. Glory Hunters
Ugh, just shut up. Just because your dad supported them or you've been to that place once and you liked it doesn't mean your a lifelong fan.
I disagree, what happens if you're dad bring you up as supporting a team, that makes you a glory grabber? No.

2. Glory Hunters
You know who you are. Manchester United fans from Kent because "My grandad was born there" or Chelsea fans from West Midlands "I've been to London twice." I hate them so much, the way they boast about 'their' team winning when they live miles away and have probably never even seen them play.
But i agree with your point.

OMGitsaROSS
21-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Fickle Fans
I just hate them. They do my head in.

gosling
21-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Fickle Fans
I just hate them. They do my head in.Like the ones which saw Leeds Utd playing in front of 40,000 a few years ago, a crowd which has dropped to 16,000 this season for games against the likes of Leicester and Wolves? And no doubt when they climb their way back up to the prem, those thousands will come crawling back. Truly sickening.

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Like the ones which saw Leeds Utd playing in front of 40,000 a few years ago, a crowd which has dropped to 16,000 this season for games against the likes of Leicester and Wolves? And no doubt when they climb their way back up to the prem, those thousands will come crawling back. Truly sickening.
I agree, what was there attendance yesterday when they played West Brom? It was shocking whatever it was.:$

gosling
21-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I agree, what was there attendance yesterday when they played West Brom? It was shocking whatever it was.:$20,019, although it looked a lot worse on The Championship! All of those empty seats. It showed a whole top tier...completely empty...and thousands more empty seats. It reminds me a lot of the demise of their West Yorkshire neighbours, Bradford City.

Brody
21-01-2007, 03:37 PM
tottenham
do i need to say more than there name just ewww

christiano ronaldo
cheating scum

iain dowie
he is just rubbish and does nufin and is just a crap manager

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Jose Mourinho
What a muppet, whenever he loses a game he blasts his own players instead of himself. Like yesterday he shook hands with every single player except for Shevchenko. He should atleast show respect to his own players.

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Rennie made footballing history as the first blind referee to officiate in the top tier of English football.

LOOOOOOL

summer
21-01-2007, 04:31 PM
LOOOOOOL
haha i was just about to post that :P

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 04:35 PM
He reff'd a game at orient this season, kept on changing the balls every so often saying they were flat and kept being an idiot, rushing people etc, proper ****.

Jordie
21-01-2007, 04:55 PM
1. Shabazz Baidoo-Qpr- Decides To Punch Ball In The Net To Make The Game 2-2 It Stayed That Way Thanks To Him, Now We Gotta Play A Stupid Replay :@

2.Every Ref In The Championship- Lets Just Say They Dnt Have A Clue.

3.The Game Needs Ball Line Technology- Dnt Ya Just Hate It When Your Team Scores And The Ref Or Linesman Says It Isnt Over, When It Is

Lysine
21-01-2007, 05:01 PM
1. Shabazz Baidoo-Qpr- Decides To Punch Ball In The Net To Make The Game 2-2 It Stayed That Way Thanks To Him, Now We Gotta Play A Stupid Replay :@

ONE WORD - LEGEND

Bad result for you lot yesterday against Barnsley hope we can beat you on tuesday with Lee Cook back we should :D

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 05:03 PM
1. Middlesbrough
I have a personal dislike of them mostly cos I live there and the supporters are nuts the people at my school are always on about boro are the best in the world, as if.

2. Chelsea
rich freaks who pay over the odds for players who usually dont produce anything e.g. Sheva and Ferreia and then buy the best players from some struggling teams just to bench them e.g. Wright-Phillips I dont really like anything about them.

3. Referees
They usually go in Man Utd's favour but they are all blind and don't listen to the people who are actually doing their jobs properly, linesmen.

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 06:32 PM

RACIST

I saw him on football league review thing, he done some REALLY bad tackle on some other guy and got sent off.

summer
21-01-2007, 06:35 PM
1. Middlesbrough
I have a personal dislike of them mostly cos I live there and the supporters are nuts the people at my school are always on about boro are the best in the world, as if.

that's stupid, why don't you support Middlesborough? how can you say the 'supporters are nuts'. all fans should be mad about their club, and every team has the odd nutcase for a supporter.

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 06:38 PM
that's stupid, why don't you support Middlesborough? how can you say the 'supporters are nuts'. all fans should be mad about their club, and every team has the odd nutcase for a supporter.
Holo-Jonny
glory grabber.

gosling
21-01-2007, 06:42 PM
1. Shabazz Baidoo-Qpr- Decides To Punch Ball In The Net To Make The Game 2-2 It Stayed That Way Thanks To Him, Now We Gotta Play A Stupid Replay :@ Haha! He might be starting on the right wing up at Luton on Tuesday. Can just imagine the stick he's gonna receive!

that's stupid, why don't you support Middlesborough? how can you say the 'supporters are nuts'. all fans should be mad about their club, and every team has the odd nutcase for a supporter.Well spotted. I bet he's never even been to Manchester.

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Holo-Jonny
glory grabber.

Glory HUNTER actully.

ANyways do YOU come from Manchester?

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Glory HUNTER actully.

ANyways do YOU come from Manchester?
Yes, do you come from Liverpool?

gosling
21-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes, do you come from Liverpool?I could've sworn he's an Orient fan...

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 06:50 PM
I could've sworn he's an Orient fan...
He also supports Liverpool, and he's questioning me about being a glory hunter :$

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah, its called moving?

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Yeah, its called moving?
Yeah whatever.....

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Holo-Jonny
glory grabber.
F that I used to live there.

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 07:02 PM
F that I used to live there.
Where about?

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Salford.

gosling
21-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Salford.Where my old English teacher used to live and he was Mancunian as they came. Fair enough...

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Salford.
Same here lol, what part of Salford? :eusa_danc

summer
21-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Salford.
did you find that on google maps then?

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Tbh I'm not sure where in Salford.

I'll see if my parents know.

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 07:15 PM
did you find that on google maps then?
Lol he probally did.

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Ok I admit it was a lie.

and btw just to let you know I've heard of it on man U videos.

And earlier in the thread someone asked why I didn't support Boro.
when I was 7 I was a glory supporter and went straight for Man Utd but 9 years on and I still support them.

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Ok I admit it was a lie.

when I was 7 I was a glory supporter and went straight for Man Utd but 9 years on and I still support them.
Ok, atleast you came out.

2hd.
21-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Simon Jordan(palace chairman) - Probably one of the most ignorant, self-obssessed, evil idiots in the world.

Londoners who support ManU/Liverpool - Just because their grandad, or uncle or postman does. Espescially when they say "i supported them when they were bad". I blame the parents.

Butch chavvy girls - You know the ones that just go to join in the chants because they secretly want to be a bloke?

High-price fancy in-ground food.- They can shove their £3.50 courgette and brocolli slices. Give me a £1.50 burger any day.

summer
21-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Ok I admit it was a lie.

good boy. at least this way you earn back some respect by admitting it.

gosling
21-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Ok I admit it was a lie.

when I was 7 I was a glory supporter and went straight for Man Utd but 9 years on and I still support them.Dug yourself a bit of a hole, didn't ya? Sussed out in the end! At least you've admitted it :]

summer
21-01-2007, 07:24 PM
High-price fancy in-ground food.- They can shove their £3.50 courgette and brocolli slices. Give me a £1.50 burger any day.

Too right! You pay £15 to get in, then you have to pay £5 for a hot dog and a bottle of coke! It's well out of order.

gosling
21-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Too right! You pay £15 to get in, then you have to pay £5 for a hot dog and a bottle of coke! It's well out of order.

Amen. £1.50 for a Kit Kat? £2.00 for a bottle of coke? They can shove those prices!

Hargreaves
21-01-2007, 07:28 PM
£1.50 for a hot chocolate :/

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 07:29 PM
I would like to apoligize to every1 for lying.

gosling
21-01-2007, 07:30 PM
I would like to apoligize to every1 for lying.It's alright, mate. Fair play for confessing :]

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Anyway next on my list is...

4 - This transfer window
no big signings at all making my fave time of the season just the same as the rest of the season.

Grainger@CUFC
21-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Simon Jordan(palace chairman) - Probably one of the most ignorant, self-obssessed, evil idiots in the world.

Butch chavvy girls - You know the ones that just go to join in the chants because they secretly want to be a bloke?

Damn right about Simon Jordan. Best sig I saw on someone from a different forum:

"Jordan: The future's bright. The chairman's orange."

And don't go there about the chavvy girls. Come to a Carlisle match, you'll realise just how many go just because they think they're hard at the back of the stand.

2hd.
21-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Ok I admit it was a lie.

Just out of curiosity, how many man u home games have you attended?

summer
21-01-2007, 07:36 PM
eugh i hate this transfer window.

as the luton fans sung yesterday

"where's the money gone?"

Grainger@CUFC
21-01-2007, 07:37 PM
I think the transfer window is good. Means all the big clubs can't snap up a team's best player without them being left for dead.

It means teams can prepare for things like that.

brapbrap
21-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah whatever.....

Sorry that my dad got a better job and had to move.... bloody hell, if you must know i lived in tocky and moved down to london about 3 year ago, i just go orient because its regular football, i dont own a shirt or aything, also i live right next to the ground.

I'd move back to l'pool if i could.

2hd.
21-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I couldn't care less who people support as long as its local or they have deep roots in the other place.

holo-jonny
21-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many man u home games have you attended?
None Sadly I never really had anyone to go with.

:Hazel
22-01-2007, 10:06 AM
1. ipswich town
2. ipswich town
3, ipswich town

need i say more ;)

DCeption
22-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Arsenal - Idiots, epcially Henry and Wenger.

Liverpool. Steven Gerrard and Crouch - PILLOCKS!

People who think other are glory hunters becuase they dont live in the city. Give me reasons why i cant support manchester because i dont live in Manchester. Also i have always been a fan of theres becuase i liked the kit lmao and i have stuck with them, nothing to do with the fact they are succesful!

YellowParasol
22-01-2007, 05:29 PM
1 Refferee in particular:

Jamal Singh - Absoloutely useless was incharge of our games: away to Walsall we lost 5-0 and we had 2 players red-carded in 1 minute both stupid decisions (well the 1st 1 was) 2nd 1 wasnt and gave hem 2 goals that was offside

home to Stockport County 2 days ago he gave an offside goal and gave a free-kick which was a blatant dive from that free kick Stockport scored a nice free kick we ended up losing 3-0

brapbrap
22-01-2007, 05:32 PM

Jamal Singh - Absoloutely useless was incharge of our games: away to Walsall we lost 5-0 and we had 2 players red-carded in 1 minute both stupid decisions (well the 1st 1 was) 2nd 1 wasnt and gave hem 2 goals that was offside

home to Stockport County 2 days ago he gave an offside goal and gave a free-kick which was a blatant dive from that free kick Stockport scored a nice free kick we ended up losing 3-0

RACIST!
joking :D, yeah he reffed one of our games, kept saying the ball was flat, just after the whole pakistani ball tampering thing, so everyone said it was his fault :D.

gosling
22-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Arsenal - Idiots, epcially Henry and Wenger.

Liverpool. Steven Gerrard and Crouch - PILLOCKS!

People who think other are glory hunters becuase they dont live in the city. Give me reasons why i cant support manchester because i dont live in Manchester. Also i have always been a fan of theres becuase i liked the kit lmao and i have stuck with them, nothing to do with the fact they are succesful!Hmm...with me it's more the ones who try to ridicule you because you don't support a team which has won the
Premiership, European Cup, FA Cup etc... More often than not it's Palace/Millwall fans on the receiving end of the stick a school

Me: Waheeeyyy, unlucky! (to a Utd/Arsenal/L'pool fan after their team's lost at the weekend)
GH: Shut up! You support QPR! What league are you in? What have you ever won?
Me: But have you ever been to (Old Trafford/Anfield?)
GH: :eusa_sile :eusa_sile

Always does the trick! There's a fine line between supporters and followers...

One thing that does sicken me to the core is the amount of Chelsea shirts you see in town centres that have gradually replaced the hundreds of Arsenal/United shirts...
---

home to Stockport County 2 days ago he gave an offside goal and gave a free-kick which was a blatant dive from that free kick Stockport scored a nice free kick we ended up losing 3-0LOL Craig, we've had that Singh chap as fourth official a number of times and judging by your incidence, let's hope he's not reffing at Loftus Road for a while. :P

piddle2k6
22-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Sorry about my earlier post i have changed my mind.Bennet the ref against man u for aresnals 1st goal it was a hack on scholes and also did bad against bmouth :((

efq
08-03-2007, 03:33 PM
christiano ronaldo
cheating scum

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT RONALDO YOU FREAK.

cheating scum.

ENGLISH PLAYERS R CHEATING SCUMS TBH AND ARE CRAP AT FOOTY

Jordie
08-03-2007, 04:01 PM
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT RONALDO YOU FREAK.

cheating scum.

ENGLISH PLAYERS R CHEATING SCUMS TBH AND ARE CRAP AT FOOTY

suree they are lmao, is that why half of the portugese players are playing their football in this country:rolleyes:

Shoovers
08-03-2007, 04:14 PM
suree they are lmao, is that why half of the portugese players are playing their football in this country:rolleyes:

Exactly, I hate ronaldo aswell
Whats the point of diving, it just ruins the game

Jamie!
08-03-2007, 04:17 PM
preston - just them in general, including the town..fans..players..managment

michael knighton - the guys a **** of the highest order.. claimed he had seen aliens and tried to run our club into the ground

lee mason - what more can i say? he couldn't organise a **** up in a brewery

efq
10-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Ronaldo dont dive.

Its because he ownz you with skills and you cant tackle him, and when you do hes away and hack him.

THERE

piddle2k6
10-03-2007, 11:42 AM
I also hate anybody that says league 1 isnt interesting and that bournemouth are going down! LOL :)

Jordie
10-03-2007, 12:19 PM
I also hate anybody that says league 1 isnt interesting and that bournemouth are going down! LOL :)

lol same when people say luton are going down, im like shut the hell up we've got like 9-10 games to go yet

DCeption
10-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Ronaldo dont dive.

Its because he ownz you with skills and you cant tackle him, and when you do hes away and hack him.

THERE

Deco is to busy ******** hookers to pay any attention to the game.

Portugal are bad divers, but imo Ronaldo has stopped alot of his diving this season!

piddle2k6
10-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Agreed with whatDception says about ronaldo he has got alot better this season...The judges say only about 3/10 from diving this season :D

sl4rt is banned
10-03-2007, 01:24 PM
3. The Offside Rule
Can't we just have the old, proper one back please :(.

:s and old offside rule

explain how that worked :P

piddle2k6
10-03-2007, 01:27 PM
The old one is were you punted the ball to a big striker like you do on a 7 a side pitch and you cant be off side... Really fun to watch.... NOT!

Browney
10-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Spitting on tv. It's eww. It makes me feel sick.

Jordie
10-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Spitting on tv. It's eww. It makes me feel sick.

yeah diouf does that alot its horrible:@

Jackbee
10-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Spurs - They think there so much better than us now because there in 2 competitions...
Well tommorow its going to be 1, no way are they going to beat chelsea at the bridge

Jordie
10-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Spurs - They think there so much better than us now because there in 2 competitions...
Well tommorow its going to be 1, no way are they going to beat chelsea at the bridge

they might do, you never know lolz

700th Post :D

@xP
10-03-2007, 04:26 PM
I hate Blackburn and the mancs lol

DCeption
10-03-2007, 04:39 PM

But they are better than you :(

_Liam
10-03-2007, 07:53 PM
1) Sheffield United fans .

"We belong in the premiership" Who the F**k are sheff united.
Biggest club in yorkshire?? ***

2) Neil Warnock.

I agree on only one thing he's ever said.
Graham poll is a bad manager.

3) Chelsea

Buying everything.

ScouseOrient
10-03-2007, 08:03 PM
But they are better than you :(

noooo

arsenal are the most technically gifted team in the prem.
liverpool - power, passion
man united - last minuite goals, never say die attitude
chelsea - good team, grind out results.

Grainger@CUFC
11-03-2007, 11:30 AM
:s and old offside rule

explain how that worked :P

Without any of this active/inactive crap. When you were in an offside position, you were offside, no arguments.

brandon
11-03-2007, 11:34 AM
1) Sheffield United fans .

"We belong in the premiership" Who the F**k are sheff united.
Biggest club in yorkshire?? ***

2) Neil Warnock.

I agree on only one thing he's ever said.
Graham poll is a bad manager.

3) Chelsea

Buying everything.
I thought Graham Poll was a referee not a manager. :s

ScouseOrient
11-03-2007, 11:40 AM
lmao brandon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!