View Full Version : Case Study: Rare watch

dav
21-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Throne

33HC [seen 3 times]
32HC [seen 3 times]
31HC [seen 2 times]
30HC [seen 1 times]

It appears that the throne is still rising, and more and more people are willing to pay more/preparing for it's rise. Some users still paid the standard price, but on average more people took it up a notch and paid either 33 or 32HC for their throne.

----

Silver Birdbath

13HC [seen 4 times]
10HC [seen 4 times]
11HC [seen 1 times]

On average, the silver bb looks to be going up although an equal amount of people paid a standard price. I'm unsure what the silver bb is going to do next, but it would be safe to maybe put up the price a little.

----

Red Amber Lamp

2.5HC [seen 3 times]
2HC [seen 2 times]
3HC [seen 2 times]

It is a known FACT that red ambers are a pain to sell, and a drop in price would have more people feeling they had got their money's worth. Most people refuse to pay the maximum price unless they need it as a priority, and the majority of users tend to pay a little under the value.

----

Majestic

3HC [seen 2 times]
4HC [seen 2 times]
5HC [seen 1 times]
2HC [seen 1 times]

Many people prefer to pay different prices for the majestic which is proved in this case study. Although it was most popular to obtain a maj for 3-4HC, some people ventured both above and below this price. It is uncertain whether it will rise or fall, but I would guess it's on the rise.

----

Black Monolith

2HC [seen 3 times]
3HC [seen 1 times]

Definitely a rare which is dropping in price. The demand is not high for them, and people cannot sell them for 3HC. Monoliths are dropping.

----

Throne Sofa

2HC[seen 3 times]
1HC [seen 3 times]

I've seen alot of people asking for just 1HC for their throne sofa, but many prefer to stick to the original price also. If this rare is going anywhere, it's dropping because I rarely see someone buying a throne sofa for more than it's supposed to be worth.

----

Sand and Snow Patches

1.5HC [seen 2 times]
2HC [seen 1 times]

Another rare which doesn't sell, i'd say the recent boost in price of these rares was false, and should be going back down soon. Many people still prefer the petal patch, however expensive it may be, and most people I see are trying to get rid of their sand/snow, not wanting them.

----

Sea Dragon Lamp

1HC [seen 7 times]
0.5HC [seen 3 times]
0.7HC [seen 1 times]

Judging from what I seen today whilst studying sea lamps, i'd say that these are on the rise. I seen 7 people pay 1HC for a sea lamp, and if not people were rounding off their numbers and paying a dicemaster or a snowglobe/red rocket instead of .65.

--

AND THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS. MORE STUDIES COMING SOON

DaWnOfAaRoN
22-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Great report!
Liking the predictions :P

-Dispute
22-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow, what a read!

Keep these reports coming in!

Great report!

RadioShack
23-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Excellent report,

not to sure about the majestic but everything else seems to be accurate,

Well done, looking forward to seeing more!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!