PDA

View Full Version : Hehe i got my A+ cors work off internet

Viruz
26-01-2007, 07:04 PM
www.mycorswork4me.org.uk (http://www.mycorswork4me.org.uk) its lush!

Glitter
26-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Kthen.

Axel
26-01-2007, 07:07 PM
This proves you're dumb. You're supposed to do coursework by yourself, you can't even do that rofl. It's easy anyway.

Charlie
26-01-2007, 07:13 PM
This prove nothing beside the fact that your just really stupid.

Viruz
26-01-2007, 07:15 PM
nah im not really stupid i just cba tbh XD

GommeInc
26-01-2007, 07:18 PM
You'll most likely be found out, so all that effort would just of been a waste. I don't think you couldn't be bothered. I just think you're too thick to do your own "/

benjamin
26-01-2007, 07:19 PM
i got an A in coursework and i didn't NEED any net help :8 aint i cool.

Caution
26-01-2007, 07:20 PM
It sort of suggests that you're too dumb to actually do it yourself.
I'd prefer doing it myself, and knowing that I put the effort in myself.

Viruz
26-01-2007, 07:20 PM
lol MR cool :8

Viruz
26-01-2007, 07:21 PM
so r u all saying that u would actully enjoy doing a macbeth piece of cors work?

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post, thanks :).

Axel
26-01-2007, 07:27 PM
so r u all saying that u would actully enjoy doing a macbeth piece of cors work?

I'd enjoy doing it, and seeing what honest grade I got, yes.

Viruz
26-01-2007, 07:32 PM
good for u just not what i like to do :) but i spose we are all different!

Jõnathan
26-01-2007, 08:27 PM
You can download coursework off LimeWire.
Most of the people who upload are of Asian decent.
That is weird...

Glitter
26-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Me too. I had to write about Bristol.

Casanova
26-01-2007, 08:31 PM
If it was an essay, then they quote some of it into a search engine and if they have any findings, they remove your essay and your mark.

In scotland, or at least my school we just call it work not coursework, and i'm guessing it was a sort of essay.

Indystar
26-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Do you not think teachers etc.. have all of these websites listed.. they will check for plagerism and then youl be disqualified for cheating.. nice 1! ha

fantazia
26-01-2007, 08:38 PM
If you get caught your gonna get ****** over and kicked out all your GCSE or GNVQ's whatever education board the subject was on

GommeInc
26-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Is this Macbeth coursework the one where you have to create the set and scene ideas? That one was great :D

Tristan
26-01-2007, 09:15 PM

Me too! :D
My first A ever.
I was absolutely amazed.
I had to write about Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

Axel
26-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Me too! :D
My first A ever.
I was absolutely amazed.
I had to write about Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

God, I hated that. Only got a C+.

Viruz
27-01-2007, 11:56 AM
if i get caught then fair doos to them but i can be postive that i wont :)

luke-p
27-01-2007, 12:20 PM
I only get D-C In english coursework, C-B In Maths Coursework and A-A* in science Coursework, never cheated because then you basicaly dont have the knowlage for the grade you have achived and you will not feel the same as you would if you tried, even if you get a G So what if thats the best you can do then that's good!, Im having to redraft all my coursework for english atm because my year 10 english teacher was a NQT And couldent controll the class therefore nobody learnt a thing and evryones coursework was terrible... And as somebody said in this post if you get caught then you will be in serious trouble.

JoeComins
27-01-2007, 12:28 PM
You do realise that moderators put phrases from your coursework on the internet and search for them, and if theres any correlation, then you are disqualified from the whole course, and sometimes other courses?

*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language, thanks :).

dirrty
27-01-2007, 12:29 PM
i hope you get caught

Djcafc.
27-01-2007, 12:30 PM
well done good work lol not
good luck at not getting caught

MsTanya
27-01-2007, 12:33 PM
i hope you get caught babes x

hissykat
27-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Makes me laugh how you can't even spell coursework.. loool.

I never cheat, GCSE and stuff are there so you know how good you are, not what other people can do.

Luckyrare
27-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Yes you will get found out. They search bits from your work to see if its on the internet. While I was in my school English Office they busted a student cheating. ilold

Viruz
27-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Well my corswork will be given back on monday and we will all find out if they believe its mine:D .

JoeComins
27-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Thats the school marking it. When they send them off, a few phrases of each are checked. Its not always the school that finds out. If its the examination board, you will be disqualified from ALL of the courses from that comapny (AQA, EdExcel etc)

Frodo13.
27-01-2007, 03:09 PM
If you get A in the coursework then a U in the final exam, the examaning board will get suspicious, they aint stupid.

Id much rather do my own courswork. When you get a good mark, you know deep down that its all down to YOUR hard work and it makes you feel confident in yourself. I recently got full marks in my Business coursework and I was so proud of myself.

JoeComins
27-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Your just blatently dumb, and wont get anywhere in life. Well done

Viruz
27-01-2007, 04:42 PM
[to all calling me dumb]

Tbh i dnt really mind as this is forum and petty things like that dnt bother me but i know i won't get caught reason for this because, ive already thought ahead,i have downloaded the coursework but then changed alot of it to make is seem like ive written it,i mean who would be stupid enough to just download it then hand it in.
Second after getting ,B for every unit done so far in Dida,B for english,C for maths,A for science,B Graphics,C for RS,and A for Business studies,i am pretty sure i will pass my GCSEs without worry (Plus alot of revision ofcourse).
So a can quite happily say i am academically sound and i know you should do you own coursework but i cba to do something that i already know i can do!

-Dispute
27-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Wow dude, My sisters mate did that and got busted, shes out of all exams I think, So if you get cuaght, you will be in trouble..But good luck getting out of it, maybe you wont get caught if you edited it!

Viruz
27-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Wow dude, My sisters mate did that and got busted, shes out of all exams I think, So if you get cuaght, you will be in trouble..But good luck getting out of it, maybe you wont get caught if you edited it!

Dw i made my m8 read it and he said it sounded like i had written it :)

JoeComins
27-01-2007, 05:15 PM
So that makes it alright?

Your "acedemically sound" with 2 A's, 2 B's, and 2 C's?

Wow. You have seriously low expectations. I want 9 A*'s, 3 A's, and 1 B . . .

Viruz
27-01-2007, 05:23 PM
So that makes it alright?

Your "acedemically sound" with 2 A's, 2 B's, and 2 C's?

Wow. You have seriously low expectations. I want 9 A*'s, 3 A's, and 1 B . . .

Yup to me im very very happy with that!

Seacat
27-01-2007, 05:41 PM
I did the Macbeth coursework 3 (or 4?) year ago. It took me hours and ended up about 5 pages or something, I got an A for it but even if I'd of got a B at least I'd of known it was my honest mark rather than just getting an A and knowing that I cheated everyone, including myself.

You'll most likely be found out. If it's coursework that's assessed then your teachers mark it first and then the examiners selects so many people from each school to send their coursework in so that they know whether the teachers are making coursework correct or incorrect.

The examiners type part of your essay in to Google because they know it's a common method of cheating. All they have to do is type in one line and it'll bring your essay up, they'll compare it and then exclude you from at least the English exam and may even choose to exclude you from all your other exams.

So you'd better hope a lot of people in your class get a grade A cos if yours sticks out the examiner will want to see it for sure and you'll end up with a U ;)

JoeComins
27-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Theres alot of things in life you don't enjoy. Doesnt mean that you dont have to do them, you idiotic little *****

GommeInc
27-01-2007, 10:12 PM
At my school, they check for work already published and take action. We had to write a short story and some idiot actually was stupid enough to pretend to write a Dickens short story :rolleyes:

[to all calling me dumb]

Tbh i dnt really mind as this is forum and petty things like that dnt bother me but i know i won't get caught reason for this because, ive already thought ahead,i have downloaded the coursework but then changed alot of it to make is seem like ive written it,i mean who would be stupid enough to just download it then hand it in.
Second after getting ,B for every unit done so far in Dida,B for english,C for maths,A for science,B Graphics,C for RS,and A for Business studies,i am pretty sure i will pass my GCSEs without worry (Plus alot of revision ofcourse).
So a can quite happily say i am academically sound and i know you should do you own coursework but i cba to do something that i already know i can do!

How do you know you can do it when you haven't done it?

A4AOwen
27-01-2007, 10:27 PM

Same, I got an A but I done it myself.

I don't think you should be using the site but it's your life. I'm no 'geek' but I actually want an education.

stratosphere
28-01-2007, 01:18 PM
[Tbh i dnt really mind as this is forum and petty things like that dnt bother me but i know i won't get caught reason for this because, ive already thought ahead,i have downloaded the coursework but then changed alot of it to make is seem like ive written it],i mean who would be stupid enough to just download it then hand it in.

Sure, you changed it to make it look like you have made it yourself, but what about the work you DIDN'T write? Surely you should have wrote it yourself so you understand at least HALF of what you are writing.

FlyingJesus
28-01-2007, 01:40 PM

I enjoy Shakespeare, so yes.

JoeComins
28-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Cliff - Jump - Wee - Splat

ColyTom
02-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Cliff - Jump - Wee - Splat
Lmao :D

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post, thanks :).

I enjoyed doing my Romeo & Juliet coursework even though I only got a B. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!