PDA

View Full Version : Gone out with a *BANG*!

Casanova
28-01-2007, 09:11 PM
I've had good and bad times at HxF, and throughout i've never been put off the forum. Times change, people change. It's now been shown that HxF management only really care about people being harassed when it's themselves, or not their friends.

So many people should be IP banned at this rate, they've not even been cautioned simply because they're jammed so far any person in power's **** that they taste their dinner before they do. They turn a blind eye because they get flattered off a bunch of idiots.

I'm not leaving because of that, I'm leaving because it'll be spring soon and i'd truthfully rather go out and have a laugh, get ****** and enjoy myself. You're young only once, and you'll regret it later when all your memory possesses is "oh, i could of went out but no i stayed in on a community game and forum."

I want to make sure i enjoy myself, and do well at College, which is already a breeze. Last year sometimes i stayed in when i couldn't be bothered, and i could of went out. I'm not going to do that now because i could of lost my friends, but luckily i never.

A lot of people have proved theirselves to me, that they're worth no more than used toilet paper. The majority of people who "dislike" or "hate" me, don't even know my name (which is in my usertitle) but they're already insulting me, with no more than mediocre insults and gimmics. I'd rather they had a reason to dislike me, then i can at least give them justice. But i can say that, about one person at the most has a reason to dislike me, but they're no angel themselves.

People don't even know what i stand for, look like, what i am actually like as a person. If they got to know me, i'd earn an enemy quicker than a friend but when i earn friend's i do well at it. I'm opinionated and when i've got something in my head you'll know about it (few and far between, haha). I don't post to amuse or make others happy, i post what i want and how i feel.

I couldn't care what other's think, or say. I'm like that on the internet and in real life, but you could say real life is the opposite to this ****heap, as i don't get barely anyone disliking me, to what I know.

I'd like to thank the people that were at least minutely nice to me, or showed some respect. They never just assumed i did or said something, they gave me a chance or never picked a side. They're truely nice people and really do deserve a whole lot that the sheep that follow lying ******s.

I respect a few people on this forum, but if they go unmentioned it doesn't mean i don't respect them, i respect them just as anyone mentioned.

Dan - A good laugh, nice guy and really is genuine.
Catzsy - Disappeared off the face of the earth, but still... very safe and a good friend.
Garion - Garionnnn! Well you're very good looking, funny guy and let's just hope we continue speaking, as we need to meet at somepoint.
:Hazel - known vaguely, but still... got a priceless taste in music and just a cool gal.
Succubus -Thanks for being reasonable and cool.
Bored - totally hilarious guy, safe.
Gnarley - known you vaguely, but you're cool!
ZL2 - HAHA MARC. Erm yeah, all i can say is don't lose your sanity. You're an amazing mate.
Gemma - Try and keep things good with Karl, you two rock!
Karl - Amazing guy, same as above!
Callum - nearly forgot you there, but y'know... anyway yeah i've known you probably the longest and you're a real good friend. if you ever need anything ask around for urm "other ways of contacting me" and get me there...

I'm sure i've missed someone, but still. If you're a reasonable person, and you think this forum is okay you're being naive and you'll learn soon. I advise you click the white embedded X and go else where, it's full of generally sucking-up and idiots. If you've got a problem, the site's got good staff but the management let it slip. They say one thing and do the opposite.

I've had a rocky experience here, mostly in freefall. Once you take the jump you've got no control until you hit rock-bottom. I've been to the point where i was IP banned, but it was obviously lifted. I'd like to thank the decent people, and to all the people that were sincere, not just a skanky sheep following the crowd to please others. No one likes a sheep, except their ****** little non-genuine 'friends'.

I'll definately come on occasionally, maybe once a month to check how things are going and to maybe PM someone i aint spoke to in ages, but otherwise i'll be gone. I am majorly sure i'll return at somepoint, maybe in Autumn or in a year or two. But i need a break from this ****hole, and let's hope it changes. I hope i don't return, and when that's a definate is if my family do move to Lanzarote, which i'll go with them.

I'm leaving habbo because it bores me to the point of tears, it's like sitting in a morgue. I've grown out it and it's truely worthless, a game dominated with money earning and pixel infatuated problem-filled teenagers with nothing better to do.

I'd like to thank you for reading this, and think before you post, if you don't (which a lot of the forum struggles with general thinking and mediocre intelligence) then you'll just end up with an infraction, courtousy of moderators. I wish you the best, unless you're a sheep in which i wish you death, as if you furfill your life as such you're nothing more than a living corpse.

PS: Failing at life is where you die, so people who say "you fail at life" revolving the forum, has a forum-infatuated life where they really should re-think their sad priorities and get some friends, which will be tough for them as they're sad, geeky bully victims with tainted feelings.

Lot's of love and spitefulness - Allan

PS: pointlessly minus repping me, and bad mouthing me etc will be removed, i'll pop on and make sure you don't abuse my departure by running my name through the dirt once more, hopefully you'll give up once i'm gone. If you do i'll just make sure you regret it no doubt, thanks so don't waste your too far spaced time. Also, today i only came on to re-open this thread... i had no intentions of being noticed nor to post... only to open the thread for my "well-wishers" :rolleyes_, so get over yourself.

Please Note: Moderators/Administrators, please refrain from abusing your powers and moving my thread to the trashcan, remove the unacceptable posts and leave the thread. It's the only thing i ask, i'm sure you could try your best to do that now mk?

Charlie
28-01-2007, 09:13 PM
I didn't read half of that, but still, bye.

Callum.
28-01-2007, 09:17 PM
i thought i was your friend :'(

Casanova
28-01-2007, 09:17 PM
i doubt anyone would, i aimed for it to be extremely boring, annoying and monotinous (spelling?). But yeah, i can well see you're sincere... bye.

benjamin
28-01-2007, 09:18 PM
CYA!!!

risque
28-01-2007, 09:19 PM
yay you're leaving for the second time in 2 days?! how incredible. now *REMOVED* off for gods sake.

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the Forum filter, thanks :).

Caution
28-01-2007, 09:19 PM
I never read the whole essay. Bye.:'(

Brody
28-01-2007, 09:20 PM
well goodbye

Digital
28-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Please Note: Moderators/Administrators, please refrain from abusing your powers and moving my thread to the trashcan, remove the unacceptable posts and leave the thread. It's the only thing i ask, i'm sure you could try your best to do that now mk?

LMAO, pls dnt close me thred

dirrty
28-01-2007, 09:21 PM
you could of just said bye instead of wasting like 10 minutes

u'll b bk but bye

DCeption
28-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Au revoir! I wiil have get my life back soon to! :P

velocity
28-01-2007, 09:22 PM
"and bad mouthing me etc will be removed, i'll pop on and make sure you don't abuse my departure by running my name"

ILIRL, omg, that so sad its unbeliveable - you wont be on anymore, who cares? oh wait, yea. your on invisablee.

Caution
28-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Some of the replies made me lol.

fantazia
28-01-2007, 09:25 PM
yay you're leaving for the second time in 2 days?! how incredible. now **** off for gods sake.
Yea kid you should really **** off

cocaine
28-01-2007, 09:25 PM
gone forever = invisible.

cya.

Callum.
28-01-2007, 09:26 PM
bye Allan. talk on "the other way of contacting you" :]

dirrty
28-01-2007, 09:27 PM
gone forever = invisible.

cya.
so tru so tru

Caution
28-01-2007, 09:27 PM
he's always been on invisible I think.

brandon
28-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Bye....

velocity
28-01-2007, 09:34 PM
he's always been on invisible I think.

how could you not see him?

GoldenMerc
28-01-2007, 09:55 PM
thanks for putting me Allan >.<

kasi
28-01-2007, 11:12 PM
byee! you were kl :]

TheLastShadow
28-01-2007, 11:24 PM
"Abuse my departure" Lmao That was funny. Wth? Im definatly gonna abuse you leaving!!!

hobo
28-01-2007, 11:43 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

Digital
28-01-2007, 11:45 PM
He should edit the title to "Going out with a squeeze" Hmmm orange juice :8

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

hobo
28-01-2007, 11:46 PM
He should edit the title to "Going out with a squeeze" Hmmm orange juice :8

LOLOLOL

Axel
28-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Haha, I'm reasonable. :8

Bye dude.

Matty
28-01-2007, 11:51 PM
bi dnt com bk

:Hazel
29-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Aww I'll miss you Allan, shame I didn't get to know you better. :( Take care

Matty
29-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Just to say, I think majority of that is bull. From past experiences with you and what numerous friends have told me.

kasi
30-01-2007, 01:49 AM
why are people so mean to him :S

pulchritude
30-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Wow, a fair essay you wrote there boyo.

"I wish you the best, unless you're a sheep in which i wish you death, as if you furfill your life as such you're nothing more than a living corpse. "

Thanks alot!! Watch that your skin doesn't get all shrivelled up in Lanzarote when you and your citrus family go there.

ciao!

Papershop
30-01-2007, 05:43 PM
I fort a bang was short and sharp? This is anything but it. Anyways see you later

benjamin
30-01-2007, 05:44 PM
why are people so mean to him :S
because he deserves it.

The Professor
30-01-2007, 05:58 PM
I love how you make it sound like everythings changed in the space of the 3 months youve been registered. Not a lot changes in that period of time compared to the wider scheme of things. Its a lot better now compared to mid-late 2005 when all the staff left because the management we're too stuck up to listen to opinions. But there have been changes in management, and 8F8 runs things very well now, all credit to him.

And if all your posts were like that, do you wonder why you were disliked so much? Not that i know you, im just going by what youve posted.

Put simply: bye

benjamin
30-01-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm not leaving because of that, I'm leaving because it'll be spring soon and i'd truthfully rather go out and have a laugh, get ****** and enjoy myself. You're young only once, and you'll regret it later when all your memory possesses is "oh, i could of went out but no i stayed in on a community game and forum."

i'm soz, but that must mean when you get invited out you actually said no to come on the forum? :s lmao wth, that's pathetic

it's obvious who you aimed most of that post at, the people who dislike you. and i can assure you pretty much all of us go out when we are invited out, and we do have a good time.

shiver
30-01-2007, 06:21 PM
au reviour.

Plank
30-01-2007, 06:24 PM
if he hates this forum so much, why does it want to come back and check that people dont ruin his name? i think he obviously cares alot about this forum since he wrote an essay as big as this on his leaving thread

& he says like ill be back in a few weeks to check on things, a couple of days l8r hes bk online

cocaine
30-01-2007, 06:27 PM
au reviour.

http://www.csdm.qc.ca/petite-bourgogne/vocabulaire/images/orange.jpg

LOLLLLLL.

une orange.

pulchritude
31-01-2007, 10:00 PM
au reviour.

http://www.csdm.qc.ca/petite-bourgogne/vocabulaire/images/orange.jpg

ROFLMAOOO.

look hus bk.

welcomebakallan

Eamonn
02-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Why does this thread exist, you haven't exactly left Allan, because leaving the forum consists of clicking the x in the corner and never visiting again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!