PDA

View Full Version : Barnsley vs QPR

Lysine
30-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Probaly one of the biggest games in the championship tonite.

Can QPR pull 4 points away from barnsley or can barnsley move above QPR leaving them in the bottom 3?

Predictions of the score please :)

2-0 QPR - Adam Bolder to score his first goal for the club :)

gosling
30-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Haha, wishful thinking mate! It's a huge game tonight but I just can't see us taking the 3 points away. The home match last month was an almighty scrap, I was going mental after the final whistle! It would be a brilliant start for Bolder to notch a goal but he's more of a defensive midfielder. I feel so confident with Gaz and Cooky starting on the wings and with Bolder and Lomas in the middle, we're looking a strong side. And of course, Barnsley are Leon Knight-less! Massive game! C'mon you RRRRRRRRs!

Lysine
30-01-2007, 06:25 PM
I am going to listen to the commentry on QPR world :P

Downloaded the windows media player file lol

gosling
30-01-2007, 06:29 PM
I am going to listen to the commentry on QPR world :P

Downloaded the windows media player file lolYep and we're on BBC London DAB tonight...but I'm opting for QPR World simply 'cos BBC London's a curse for me. I honestly can't recall listening to a victory on that station...lost to Luton, lost to Hull...and plenty more before that. This could determine where we're heading next season, c'mon you RRRRs! :eusa_pray

Grainger@CUFC
30-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Im going to say 1-0 QPR. :D

Good luck Rangers ;)

gosling
30-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Im going to say 1-0 QPR. :D

Good luck Rangers ;)Cheers, and good luck against Forest tomorrow! :]

summer
30-01-2007, 07:01 PM
got my fingers crossed for a draw.

reckon it'll end up 0-0 anyway.

Grainger@CUFC
30-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Cheers, and good luck against Forest tomorrow! :]

Thanks pal. We're going to need all the luck we can get. Lumsdon out for 6 weeks :( and 2 other minor knocks picked up on Saturday. Plus we're really lacking in the goalscoring department. I have a view that we're going to get hammered :(.

gosling
30-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Thanks pal. We're going to need all the luck we can get. Lumsdon out for 6 weeks :( and 2 other minor knocks picked up on Saturday. Plus we're really lacking in the goalscoring department. I have a view that we're going to get hammered :(.Ouch! See I knew it looked nasty - unsurprisingly contrasting the views of 5,000 disgruntled Brentford fans - they were effing and blinding! If you can get a draw out of Forest, I'd be impressed :]

Grainger@CUFC
30-01-2007, 07:22 PM
If you can get a draw out of Forest, I'd be impressed :]

So would I :). We'd still be lucky to get 1 point off them. We were lucky when we played them down there as well. Keiren Westwood saved a penalty if I remember rightly :D. I think we just need to score first and see what happens.

gosling
30-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Barnsley 2-0 QPR :@

I think we can safely say we're on our way down. The Championship rollercoaster was fun while it lasted! :[

Lysine
30-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I am going MAD!!

If we dont win on saturday i am going to run on the pitch all the way to the dug out and chuck my season ticket at john gregory and tell him to shove it up his ***

gosling
30-01-2007, 10:02 PM
I am going MAD!!

If we dont win on saturday i am going to run on the pitch all the way to the dug out and chuck my season ticket at john gregory and tell him to shove it up his ***I remember a fan doing that at 'Boro last season and look at how their season turned around...might be a good idea :P

Lysine
30-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Lol might have to do it and see if it works and if the club or police ask me why i did it i will say look what happened at boro last season and look how there season turnt out :D good thinking brad +Rep

Must spread before giving to you again :(

:Hazel
31-01-2007, 10:06 AM
I am going MAD!!

If we dont win on saturday i am going to run on the pitch all the way to the dug out and chuck my season ticket at john gregory and tell him to shove it up his ***

if we dont beat leeds on saturday i might just tell grant to do the same.

Lysine
31-01-2007, 12:27 PM
you should beat leeds. they are bad but they did win last nite.

31-01-2007, 12:30 PM
you should beat leeds. they are bad but they did win last nite.

yes but its turning into a relegation battle now, we are only 4 points above relegation & can't hit a barn door. :'(

Lysine
31-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Same with QPR we will be playing league 1 football next season we will be playing teams like Tranmere Rovers and Port Vale :(

Jordie
31-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I am going MAD!!

Thourght You Lived In The USA?

31-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Same with QPR we will be playing league 1 football next season we will be playing teams like Tranmere Rovers and Port Vale :(

bring em on. :rolleyes:

Lysine
31-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Thourght You Lived In The USA?

No i was bored one day and just added it :) I live in london.

and Hazel we should storm that league easy IFFFFFF we go down and i hope NOT!

Jordie
31-01-2007, 05:34 PM
No i was bored one day and just added it :) I live in london.

and Hazel we should storm that league easy IFFFFFF we go down and i hope NOT!

Okkk Kool.:)

And Luton Are Goin Down, I Went To Coventry last Nite We Was Rubbish
They Scored A Flukey Goal, Took A Deflection And Wrong Footed The Goalie :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!