PDA

View Full Version : Buses...

Ashhizzle
02-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Why are buses getting so cramped these days?

Yesterday on the way home from school, i missed my stop because this guy couldn't move out of the door.

Most services are supposed to be every 10-15 mins where i live, i waited from 3:20 till 4:05 until one bus came, i think its really bad now :P

And don't say, buy a car.. or get a taxi. because we have 2 cars but my parents work ^.^ and taxi's cost a bomb.

-Soph-
04-02-2007, 10:15 PM
WHen I used to go on buses in the UK it wasn't too bad, but I guess you live in london or something?

DiscoPat
04-02-2007, 11:09 PM
not that bad tbh but i barely use the bus so..

brandon
04-02-2007, 11:13 PM
If it's that packed they should be extending the buses or making them into double deckers.

:Hazel
05-02-2007, 12:58 PM
more people need to learn to drive, their all lazy sods. ;)

velvet
05-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I agree, it's REALLY annoying too when theres tons of people standing up & you get people who just put thier bags on the seats around them :\

Ashhizzle
05-02-2007, 08:20 PM
more people need to learn to drive, their all lazy sods. ;)
Tbh I think you should keep comments like that to yourself? Who said i was over 17? And who said everybody else was? And who said they can aford lessons + a car?

WHen I used to go on buses in the UK it wasn't too bad, but I guess you live in london or something?
No, I live in a town >.< Its probably worse than london :P

:Hazel
05-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Tbh I think you should keep comments like that to yourself? Who said i was over 17? And who said everybody else was? And who said they can aford lessons + a car?

Tbh I'm entitled to a valid opinion. Many of my friends could learn if they wanted but are just too lazy therefore I have a valid reason for stating my opinion. Also if someone wanted to learn that much and couldn't "afford" it they should get up off their lazy ***** and get a god damn job.

Casanova
05-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I *hate* any public transport, i'm stuck up when it comes to it. But i have to get the train everyday to college and it's like OMG GET AWAYY. I hate randomers sitting beside me, i get claustraphobic because i don't know them. Buses are okay, but the trains are far too full, last time i had to sit near scary foreigners who were speaking in their own language

plastiKKstars
05-02-2007, 10:59 PM
i hate buses.
they're always crammed with chavvy kids around where i live, too.
it sucks.

-Soph-
14-02-2007, 03:46 AM
but aren't the goverment telling people to use buses instead of cars now lol?

GommeInc
14-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Buses are crap. I drive in now, I would take the bus if they were reliable and actually came on time, there were more of them (every hour for my house). I just drive, my car isn't too bad for the environment...

Hecktix
14-02-2007, 10:56 AM
My buses are terrible. They are often so packed the stupid thing drives past you!!

A4AOwen
14-02-2007, 12:28 PM
I harderly ever use a bus but when I do they are packed you have to stand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!