PDA

View Full Version : hahah. no revenge kopites.

edible
03-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Liverpool 0-0 Everton

owell?

summer
03-02-2007, 02:49 PM
damn, my prediction couldn't of been more wrong.

Brody
03-02-2007, 02:50 PM
yay thats good if only everton could of 1

edible
03-02-2007, 02:53 PM
damn, my prediction couldn't of been more wrong.
owell? Who did u want to win?

And yh brody, would've been so amazing :{
We had a good game, and some chances.

and sorry to burst any kopites bubbles.. :
No revenge, no goals for you? And 3-0 -cof-

summer
03-02-2007, 03:04 PM
owell? Who did u want to win?

And yh brody, would've been so amazing :{
We had a good game, and some chances.

and sorry to burst any kopites bubbles.. :
No revenge, no goals for you? And 3-0 -cof-
wasn't all that bothered who won seeing as spurs are my prem team and it wouldn't affect them really.

edible
03-02-2007, 03:06 PM
orite. who are spurs playing?

Turnip
03-02-2007, 03:57 PM
utd tomoz, cmon utd ;)

edible
03-02-2007, 05:05 PM
lool. i dont care who wins that.

brapbrap
03-02-2007, 11:25 PM
I ACTULLY Honestly hate you, i really do.

edible
03-02-2007, 11:39 PM
diddums? :)

Youheard
04-02-2007, 12:59 PM
At least we had the win from earlier on in the season. The quite convincing 3-0 win may I add.

brapbrap
04-02-2007, 06:59 PM
At least we had the win from earlier on in the season. The quite convincing 3-0 win may I add.

At least we've won something from earlier on in LIFE,

The quite convincing:
18 League titles
8 FA CUPS
5 CL'S.
I MAY ADD.

And then theirs you:
http://www.hometheaterdoctor.com/Installations/Sony%20plasma%20over%20fireplace/Empty%20cabinet%20used%20to%20house%20tube%20tv.JP G

Youheard
04-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Well Everton are the only team to have been in the Premiership every season since it was formed, other teams were promoted into it or have been relegated then promoted again. Quite an achievement I'd say for a supposedly "smaller club" Quoted from your manager who can't remember what players he picked the match before.

brapbrap
04-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Well Everton are the only team to have been in the Premiership every season since it was formed, other teams were promoted into it or have been relegated then promoted again. Quite an achievement I'd say for a supposedly "smaller club" Quoted from your manager who can't remember what players he picked the match before.

You are a small team, you need to win things to be a big team, every big team has a small rival;
Chelsea - Fulham
United - City
Arsenal - Spurs
Liverpool - YOU.
Leyton Orient - West Ham
Etc

Yeah with benitez's tinkering we've won the charity sheild, champions leage and FA Cup, with the ginger goblin keeping the carsleys and hibberts each week you've won; ZILCH.

Just like to reiterate the point

S
M
A
L
L

C
L
U
B

Youheard
04-02-2007, 09:38 PM
You are a small team, you need to win things to be a big team, every big team has a small rival;
Chelsea - Fulham
United - City
Arsenal - Spurs
Liverpool - YOU.
Leyton Orient - West Ham
Etc

Yeah with benitez's tinkering we've won the charity sheild, champions leage and FA Cup, with the ginger goblin keeping the carsleys and hibberts each week you've won; ZILCH.

Just like to reiterate the point

S
M
A
L
L

C
L
U
B

Ok so what does that make teams like Accrington Stanley? To be honest mate I think you're just a tad bitter a "MASSIVE CLUB LIKE LIVERPOOL OMG <333" can't beat your rivals like us. All comes down to money aswell. It must be gutting you have decent players and money yet you still can't beat the 'Carsleys and the Hibberts.' It's a shame really but you might aswell face it you'll never be the next Manchester United or Chelsea.

Azul
04-02-2007, 09:42 PM
It's funny how everyone reacted to Benitez's comments. Everton are a small club with abit of history. What have Everton won recently? They were relegation contenders a couple of seasons ago too.

Youheard
04-02-2007, 09:51 PM
It's funny how everyone reacted to Benitez's comments. Everton are a small club with abit of history. What have Everton won recently? They were relegation contenders a couple of seasons ago too.

How can a premiership club be defined as a small club. Don't get me wrong I'm not claiming Everton to be the best football club ever but we're hardly a small club.

Azul
04-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Reading, Charlton, Watford, Fulham, Sheff Utd, Boro, Bolton. I could go on, all are small clubs, but all in the Premiership.

:Hazel
05-02-2007, 12:36 PM
i thought what benitez said about everton being a small club was funny ;)

brapbrap
05-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Exactly, shankly said if everton were playing at the bottom of his garden, he'd pull the curtains, but because hes spanish and fairly new to the prem, theirs an uproar.

sorry but you say youve got 4 point off us this seaosn, how many points is it we're ahead of you? 14?

holo-jonny
05-02-2007, 06:33 PM
its only been premiership for 14 years.

alot of teams have been in every year.

nobility
05-02-2007, 07:49 PM
liverpool>everton.
no matter what you say, they > everton.
&lol, you couldn't have won that if it was for your life!
soztrue.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!