PDA

View Full Version : Six Nations

Grainger@CUFC
03-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Italy 3-39 France

Not a surprise really. France dominated for most parts I thought. Not the most exciting game in the world, but Italy were outclassed by a much better side.

Hoping to see a better game later on through England v Scotland, 4pm kick-off.

Swastika
03-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Im not sure many people on this forum are intrested in rugby.

Grainger@CUFC
03-02-2007, 03:44 PM

Well if people do, then this can be for them. I like Rugby :rolleyes:. Plus, considering it's a competition for all of the countries in the UK, people might like to comment on how their country has done.

You don't have to reply, I was only giving information on the most recent game in International Rugby, never mind the Six Nations.

DCeption
03-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Scotland lost :(

Browney
03-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Scotland lost :(

Wd fighting back in the last minutes though.

Grainger@CUFC
03-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Jonny Wilkinson played out of his skin today, although his try was wrongly given, thank you video ref :P. He was definitely the difference today. Kicking was brilliant as always, 7 from 9.Having been out for 3 years with injury, he played like he'd never been away. Great to see him back to his best and good mention to Jason Robinson on his comeback as well. We've got those 2 back just when we need them.

OMGitsaROSS
03-02-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm intrested. "/

Wilko player brilliant. Fantastic. Nice to have him back!

Browney
03-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Jonny Wilkinson played out of his skin today, although his try was wrongly given, thank you video ref :P. He was definitely the difference today. Kicking was brilliant as always, 7 from 9.Having been out for 3 years with injury, he played like he'd never been away. Great to see him back to his best and good mention to Jason Robinson on his comeback as well. We've got those 2 back just when we need them.

It certainly restored some well needed confidence for the World Cup later this year.

Grainger@CUFC
03-02-2007, 07:34 PM
It certainly restored some well needed confidence for the World Cup later this year.

Very true. I had a feeling Scotland would beat England today, but how wrong I was :P. Definitely could be a challenging side for this Six Nations title first. Just need to tighten up on giving away silly penalties.

Browney
03-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Very true. I had a feeling Scotland would beat England today, but how wrong I was :P. Definitely could be a challenging side for this Six Nations title first. Just need to tighten up on giving away silly penalties.

I noticed some clumsy passing from England. The try that was scored by Scotland from a failed Line In was pathetic. England were just clumsy to give it away so close to the try line.

Grainger@CUFC
03-02-2007, 07:49 PM
I noticed some clumsy passing from England. The try that was scored by Scotland from a failed Line In was pathetic. England were just clumsy to give it away so close to the try line.

Very true, some handling work needed as well :P. But as always, we held our own in the line-outs and in the scrums. We should use that to build a good advantage in all of our matches :).

-=Andy=-
04-03-2007, 07:15 PM
i recon france will do the grand slam:eusa_wall

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!