04-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Predictions?
I reckon man utd will get this one. 0-2 to Man Utd

Malbranque
04-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Not at White Hart Lane! 2-1 Spurs :D

gosling
04-02-2007, 01:10 PM
It's gonna be close but I'll go for United to snatch it 1-0 ;)

OMGitsaROSS
04-02-2007, 01:13 PM
2-1 utd.

Azul
04-02-2007, 01:13 PM
3-1 United

Immenseman
04-02-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm going with 3 -1 United.

DCeption
04-02-2007, 02:09 PM
UTD 3-1, Ronaldo and rooney and larsson

Nike
04-02-2007, 02:26 PM
2-0 to the UNITED!

ronaldo and giggsy!

simon!
04-02-2007, 02:36 PM
2-0 to the UNITED!

ronaldo and giggsy!
Doubt Giggsy will be playing today.
I say 3-0 Ronaldo (2) and Rooney to get the other :)
Thank god Im not watching it in a chav-filled pub!

Tristan
04-02-2007, 04:48 PM
3-1

First: Larsson
Second: Rooney
Third: Ronaldo.

They'll pull one back after Ronaldo's goal by Berbatov tbh.

That's my prediction anyway. :)

MsTanya
04-02-2007, 05:22 PM
another dive from the cheating little ****. something needs to be done about him... execution could be the answer

Immenseman
04-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Well theres my prediction out the window, 4-0 now to United.

Infrontation
04-02-2007, 05:46 PM
another dive from the cheating little ****. something needs to be done about him... execution could be the answer

Too you perhaps.
Man Utd should have had a blatant penalty when larsson was brought down, then rooney got taken out in a last man challange, followed by a pointless booking for a challange that was timid to say the least.
4-0 isn't enough.

Tents:
04-02-2007, 06:03 PM
4-0, great scoreline for United! Man Utd seem to be flying with their top form at the moment and they have such a strong squad! Fair enough they don't have Ballack, Lampard, Shevchenko, Cech and Terry in the team but it's how the squad plays together and the scoreline that is produced. Keep it up lads, the premiership is ours!

MsTanya
04-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Too you perhaps.
you're saying he didn't dive :| ?!

the most annoything thing about man u is every time a decision is given against them, they go face to face withand the referee call him every name under the sun. Rooney and Ferdinand prime examples today. thing the ***** me off is that the get away with it every week. should be a straight red, like Diouf got against us!

holo-jonny
04-02-2007, 06:36 PM
4-0! amazing I thought we'd draw aswell shows how wrong I was.

simon!
04-02-2007, 07:45 PM
It makes up for the penalty we should've gotten.
Fantastic goals from the scorers who really should have scored [:
Poor Van der Sar getting his nose put out of place, it was a right mess. I bet Rio was thanking god that he wasn't put in goal, but O'Shea had a couple of good saves. Did you see all the subs and Alex laughing at him? God you have to feel for the poor guy. How many times did we get booked for doing bugger all, and Spurs just kept diving, and tripping over their own sodding shoes.

Oh well, at least we won [:

Jordie
04-02-2007, 07:51 PM
I didnt think Ronaldo did dive, tottenham were outclassed anywayz

simon!
04-02-2007, 08:33 PM
I think, personally the defender touched his foot and he tripped. I don't think it should've been a penalty myself, but oh well at least we won :D

Nike
04-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Look.

Ronaldo went into the box, there was a slight contact, if there's any contact, they are intitled to go down! So he did! Anyway we should have had at least 2 penalties, definately the Larsson one, but as Andy Gray said, too wrong decisions don't make a right one!

Back to the topic of the match! What we should be focusing on!

United were terrible in the first half in my opinion, COFF Ronaldo miss lol. They TOTALLY were all over Spurs second half and did you see Robbie Keane on Van Der Sar? Lol! He didn't mean it but WOW did you see the impact!!! :D I felt that! :O

My prediction earlier was 2-0, ronaldo and giggs scoring, the dude didn't believe me that giggs would play let alone score lol! I got the goalscorers right but the score i got wrong lol! It did flatter united a bit though! :D

Nike x

simon!
04-02-2007, 08:59 PM
did you see Robbie Keane on Van Der Sar? Lol! He didn't mean it but WOW did you see the impact!!! :D I felt that! :O

Imagine how he bloody feels! Hes gotta get it clicked back into place, how much blood was there?!

Nike
04-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Lol i know! And when it showed him, there was a big bone sticking out! EW EW EW! :D

MsTanya
04-02-2007, 09:06 PM
i don't think i've seen a referee get so many things wrong

Nike
04-02-2007, 09:11 PM
lol he didn't do very well. he didn't book scholes which was TOTALLY wrong, scholes was pure wreckin them! And also, did you see the Larsson booking? Like, LOL! I lol'd. :D

simon!
04-02-2007, 09:46 PM
lol he didn't do very well. he didn't book scholes which was TOTALLY wrong, scholes was pure wreckin them! And also, did you see the Larsson booking? Like, LOL! I lol'd. :D
The Rooney booking narked me off! He was obviously going for the bloody ball yet he still got booked cause the defender fell on his backside!

Omg at Scholesy, no matter how many slides or amazing tackles he made he didn't get booked lol!

Nike
04-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, but i understood why he booked him, rooney LUNGED in at first, it was a dangerous tackle, and then he ran up and I could see the look in Rooney's eyes lol. He ran and wrecked him. So i could see why he booked him as it could have been, like, rage from missing the before challenge or sommet. :D

x

DCeption
04-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Vidic shouldt have been booked. I mean Scholes had two tackles and should have been booked, and earlier on there was almost an identical tackle by a spurs player and he didnt get booked!!

simon!
04-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah, but i understood why he booked him, rooney LUNGED in at first, it was a dangerous tackle, and then he ran up and I could see the look in Rooney's eyes lol. He ran and wrecked him. So i could see why he booked him as it could have been, like, rage from missing the before challenge or sommet. :D

x
I was at my friends house and I was about to scream at the ref and Wayne did it for me buy telling the ref where to go when he got the yellow card out. [:
What was great was that all I heard was our fans singing I couldn't hear Spurs. But then when they were all booing at Ronnie I was like "Wait till he wipes the smurks off their faces!" I felt guilty about laughing at O'Shea but it was so funny when Rio kicked the ball back to him lol!

Edit: DCeption I know! How many tackles did Spurs get away with in the first half. But in the second half we got away with more fouls... The most saddest excuse for a referee in the world. And Andy Parsons, I felt like smacking him when he commented on United in the first half :/.

Bloody pillock.

MsTanya
04-02-2007, 10:56 PM
for me, Ronaldo dived and I don't think he was even touched

Berbatov did get a kick from behind from Ferdinand. then he went down. i would say 'foul' for the first kick, but the way he went down made it look like a dive

Clattenberg bottled it by not giving a yella to Berbatov - it was either a foul or a dive

:Hazel
04-02-2007, 11:30 PM
spurs were poor and united played like champions.

simon!
05-02-2007, 12:44 AM
spurs were poor and united played like champions.
Well said [:

Bryan84
05-02-2007, 02:32 AM
Glory Glory Man United!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!