PDA

View Full Version : Horse Riding

Tristan
04-02-2007, 03:48 PM
I Horse Ride so I just wanted to know how many people on the forum Horse Ride.
My lessons are at Bearwood Riding Centre and their website is: http://www.bearwoodridingcentre.co.uk/index.html

I have ridden:
• Dodger
• Maddie
• Misty
• Jock

I love Horse Riding. :P
I have only ridden Dodger and Misty once; Misty is a tiny Pony and Dodger is a rather big Horse. LOL. Dodger is amazing to ride.

http://www.bearwoodridingcentre.co.uk/horses.html

Do you Horse Ride?

Nixt
04-02-2007, 03:51 PM
My friend does and she loves it, I've always thought about trying it but just never have ^_^.

Tristan
04-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Cool!
You should. :P Great fun.
I'm doing a 7 week course atm every wednesday.
Hour and 30 minutes. Split between riding and theory each time.
There's a riding test and a theory test on the last week too. :P

If I compare my size to the size of the house that I ride now (Dodger), my head comes around about the middle of his belly. LOL.

uh huh her
04-02-2007, 04:10 PM
i used to when i was 6, was my birthday present ahar, then when i got to about 10 i got bored of it and started karate. i went somewhere in middlewich, don't remember the name of it. don't think i'll start again.

Tristan
04-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Aw that's too bad. :( :P
Cool birthday present though. :P
When I once went out on a trek in a public kinda thing, this little girl went for her birthday and she was as miserable as anything. Rather annoying. Lol.

plastiKKstars
05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
one of my best friends horse ride.
she goes to a place called Birchwood Stables.
its somewhere it somercoats. idk.
but yeh, the website is www.hack-out.co.uk
& my other friend went to a stables called parkside.
i was going to start horse riding, but i didnt bother.
i wish i had now, though. looks great & i have nothing good to do anymore other than come on the computer, so it would have given me a new hobbyy.
but yeh, i knew LOADS of stuff about horses. & in my bedroom i have lots of books all about them, because i'd revise then look up a stable to try and attend to. but i just never got round to doing anything.
ah well, i'll stick to still knowing the stuff i learnt. aha :] what kind of riding do you do?

Casanova
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
I've done it many of times, but i wouldn't really do it regularly.

Tristan
07-02-2007, 09:50 PM
I was on Bobby today. :(
The lesson was wild. All the horses were shooting off into canters randomly and everything.
My horse that I was on (Bobby) bucked too...
Second time that I have bucked. :P
Glad that I wasn't on Dodger today though, as lovely as he is. I would have been right over his head under his legs. LOL. Long way to fall off of Dodger.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!