PDA

View Full Version : Turbulance

Adam!
07-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Who likes turbulance?

I don't mind a little bit, but when you get it for like 90% of the flight - It gets annoying..

I think the flight deck crew got annoyed aswell, pilot sounded fed up when he made this announcment "Sorry guys, once again im sorry about the weather - Cabin crew seats and full sholder restraints please"

It's out of the f/d crew's control though, but it's really really annoying..

Then scary when you hit an airpocket and drop 4000ft lmao!

Yeah, this was on my flight back from Orlando.. They sure know how to make you scared leaving! - Through a tornado, electrical thunderstorm and then crossing the atlantic in strong winds! :(

Oh well, oh yeah.. Mr. Excel Airways cabin crew that was rude to most of the passengers - I hope your out of a job soon. I reported you for being rude :)

:Hazel
07-02-2007, 11:53 PM
i like flying but not really turbulance, its kinda annoying especially if your trying to sleep.

crans
07-02-2007, 11:57 PM
lolz i dont like it cause i think ima die :(!

Adam!
07-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Don't I just know it!

Took off at 6:15pm local time, arrived Gatwick at 7am.. Could have done with sleep!

It was really bad though, was in seats most of flight - And when seatbelt sign is on they cant turn lights off..

Bloody weather, oh well..

At least I r here to tell the tale.

http://www.adam-cooke.co.uk/florida.html

xxMATTGxx
08-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I like flying, your dream didnt come true then? Landing at an USA air force base? I checked your videos, looks like you had fun.

darkchicken101
08-02-2007, 08:56 PM
I think turbulance is fun :P

Kenneth
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
I'mma a student pilot that likes crosswinds lol

lSander
08-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Turbulance is fun, it was so fun, when we got into an air pocket, and most of the passengers spilled their drinks, I laughed my head off ! ;P

OMGitsaROSS
08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Going to Tenerife last year we hit severe turbalence (sp?)

Pilot told us we lost 5,500 ft. All we felt was a sudden drop. People screamed I was like LOL >.<

lSander
08-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Going to Tenerife last year we hit severe turbalence (sp?)

Pilot told us we lost 5,500 ft. All we felt was a sudden drop. People screamed I was like LOL >.<

This feeling is like, your stomach gets empty, I love this feeling, Like you're in air, not sitting in your seat ;P.
I LOVE THE FEELING! :)

Adam!
09-02-2007, 01:27 PM
I'mma a student pilot that likes crosswinds lol
Yeah it's alright if your in control, you can see whats happening and control it yourself! :D

I love turbulance and crosswinds when im flying, but when someone else is flying and you cant see the flight deck it's like oooer!

Dan!
09-02-2007, 01:27 PM
turbulance is ok, but not something you would want to be in every day :P

Shawnstra
16-02-2007, 08:11 AM
This reminds me of my experience. The tyres on my plane was worn out (some idiot forgot to change it), and then when we landed, it was more of like a crash land. We all went to our crash positions and such. It was with a China airline I think.

cocaine
16-02-2007, 08:53 AM
I hate turbulence.

-Soph-
16-02-2007, 11:56 PM
its fun for a little while.

Re-Call
17-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I LOVE TURBULANCE!

Omg, i go in hesterics when they serve hot drinks and you see people sipping them and then the plane jolts from the wind and the drink jumps from the cups onto them!

Omg, i sound cruel! but its funny :')

We had bad Turbulance coming home from Feurteventura and it was worst than going to orlando [as we went in hurracaine season] but eh!

Turbulance is what makes a boring flight fun!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!