PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith dies

Kenneth
09-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Link
All over the radio in the Us
Sorry if posted.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-ap-anna-nicole-smith,1,7848686.story?coll=chi-news-hed

Metric.
09-02-2007, 01:24 AM
she was a skank.
rip.

Animate
09-02-2007, 08:57 AM
This doesnt qualify as World News, Politics, Religion or Philosphy.

I swear habbox needs to make a "skank's who carked it" section.

benjamin
09-02-2007, 09:01 AM
rest in peace

i didn't rly know her, heard of her though.

clarissa !!
09-02-2007, 09:02 AM
ooer.

rip.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 09:11 AM
rip and to the people who said shes a shank ;l shes dead have some respect you idiots

Animate
09-02-2007, 09:12 AM
rip and to the people who said shes a shank ;l shes dead have some respect you idiots

Nah...

benjamin
09-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Nah...
we couldn't really expect respect from you now, could we?

Joseph
09-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Nah...
If you cannot show respect i won't blame you i will blame your up bringing.
I feel sorry for you ;)

Animate
09-02-2007, 09:20 AM
we couldn't really expect respect from you now, could we?

Possible drug overdose? She leaves her kid behind...
She marries a guy, lets him die... and tries to steal his real families fortune.

She's the one needing the lesson on respect. I would say "pity shes dead", but you know i'd be lying.

benjamin
09-02-2007, 09:20 AM
She marries a guy, lets him die... and tries to steal his real families fortune.

She's the one needing the lesson on respect. I would say "pity shes dead", but you know i'd be lying.
well it's a bit late for her to gain respect, but not you.

Animate
09-02-2007, 09:22 AM
well it's a bit late for her to gain respect, but not you.

Nope, she only had 38 or so years to do that? I'm sure that wasn't enough time.

benjamin
09-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Nope, she only had 38 or so years to do that? I'm sure that wasn't enough time.
well that was her problem then wasn't it. doesn't mean youy have to stoop as low and be disrespectful too.

Animate
09-02-2007, 09:24 AM
well that was her problem then wasn't it. doesn't mean youy have to stoop as low and be disrespectful too.

Please, she needed to be taken years before this. Then we wouldnt have to put up with her utter crap.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 09:24 AM

Do you actually know anything about her?
The media LIE. Have they said she took drugs at the time of death? And if she took an overdose which was mean she killed herself, who the hell are you to comment on that ;l She must of be going throught alot and been really down to even think of that but actually do it?.
And she marriage? How do you know she didt love him? How do you he was't an idiot to her? Also about her kid, i swear he/she is of age so he can live without his mother he will be upset but he might understand as he might know what she was going throught.
I think you need to think before you post such disrespect comments about someones death.

Animate
09-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Do you actually know anything about her?
The media LIE.

Bit ironic... seeing how she was a GOD DAMN MEDIA ANNOUNCER.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 09:28 AM
She was an actress? And if she was an media announcer she must know how the media twist things and lie ;l
Also her adult son died late last year.
I think she must of going though alot.
How dare you judge her you idiot.
You have no morals nor respect ;l

Animate
09-02-2007, 09:30 AM
You have no morals nor respect ;l

Direct quote aimed at the media.

Be it another person... with just some utter significance in this world, well I wouldn't be posting like this. The woman did very little, except marry for money... annoy the hell out of the intelligent side of the world....

Oh, and then died.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Direct quote aimed at the media.

Be it another person... with just some utter significance in this world, well I wouldn't be posting like this. The woman did very little, except marry for money... annoy the hell out of the intelligent side of the world....

Oh, and then died.
I hope your not putting your self on the intelligent side of the world, as i find you very THICK.
She was an actress that is what she was first famous for.
And as i said before you know nothing about her marriage so you cannot say anything.
And if this was just another person and you and other people were making the same comments i would be saying the same thing.

Animate
09-02-2007, 09:35 AM
She was an actress that is what she was first famous for

God if only it went back to the days when Actors had a lesser occupation to the common tramp then... well, she'd have 2 occupations.

Please don't sit there judging my intelligence with vague wild guesses into my life, its all just skeptics.

By the way your posting, telling me not to just take guesses... when that's all your conjuring onto me... Well, it proves the real idiot.

Axel
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Never heard of her...

Smile
09-02-2007, 11:23 AM
rip anna :(

ThisNameWillDo!
09-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Never even heard of her :s

Joseph
09-02-2007, 03:03 PM
God if only it went back to the days when Actors had a lesser occupation to the common tramp then... well, she'd have 2 occupations.

Please don't sit there judging my intelligence with vague wild guesses into my life, its all just skeptics.

By the way your posting, telling me not to just take guesses... when that's all your conjuring onto me... Well, it proves the real idiot.
Your the one who starting making judgements :l.
Please go and get some morals and respect

Antallica
09-02-2007, 03:28 PM
RIP. :( :o

MsTanya
09-02-2007, 03:31 PM
rip angelcakes!

Rou
09-02-2007, 03:59 PM
didnt she marry a 98year old millionair?

Browney
09-02-2007, 04:06 PM

Billionare.* She wasn't an actress, she was a page 3 girl. Or a "Centrefold girl."

http://i11.tinypic.com/454e7wi.jpg

A mighty fine one I might add.

Rou
09-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Billionare.* She wasn't an actress, she was a page 3 girl. Or a "Centrefold girl."

http://i11.tinypic.com/454e7wi.jpg

A mighty fine one I might add.

so basicly she married him over his money? i dont like people that do that.

dirrty
09-02-2007, 04:13 PM
rip
she wasnt exactly a skank tbh but i see where ppl who say she was are coming from

MsTanya
09-02-2007, 04:16 PM
shes a dirrrrrty *****

Rou
09-02-2007, 04:26 PM
shes a dirrrrrty *****

marrying a 98year old man for his money automaticly buts you in the catogorie :]

Browney
09-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Oh and you would'nt marry an old billionare to get a few million when they cop it?

Joseph
09-02-2007, 04:52 PM
so basicly she married him over his money? i dont like people that do that.
I don't like people who make comments like you just did when someone has just died.

Rou
09-02-2007, 05:01 PM
I don't like people who make comments like you just did when someone has just died.

i dont care if its disrespect in this matter , marrying a 98year for his money its sick...

Oh and you would'nt marry an old billionare to get a few million when they cop it?

no as a matter of fact i wouldnt.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
i dont care if its disrespect in this matter , marrying a 98year for his money its sick...
How do you know she married him for money?
How do you he was not some kind of sick prevert who was using her for sex?
I suggest you shut the hell up as you cannot make judgements about her marriage from what the media has suggested went on.

Rou
09-02-2007, 05:06 PM
How do you know she married him for money?
How do you he was not some kind of sick prevert who was using her for sex?
I suggest you shut the hell up as you cannot make judgements about her marriage from what the media has suggested went on.

For one isnt it obvious marrying an old man.
And if he was a sick pervert using her for sex then why didnt she just leave him... And no i wont shut up as its my opinion ,thanks.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 05:08 PM
For one isnt it obvious marrying an old man.
And if he was a sick pervert using her for sex then why didnt she just leave him... And no i wont shut up as its my opinion ,thanks.
Well you obv need to go and get some morals and some respect before you post your "opinion".
And as i said before you know nothing about there marriage so you cannot comment on it.

Rou
09-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Well you obv need to go and get some morals and some respect before you post your "opinion".
And as i said before you know nothing about there marriage so you cannot comment on it.

Reading comments from family members on the marriage gives an idea. and im not going to argue with you.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Reading comments from family members on the marriage gives an idea. and im not going to argue with you.
If those family members went to the media they must be ashamed of themselfs now.
Also they prob went due to being jealous and money.
Its not hard to make up something isit.

Rou
09-02-2007, 05:15 PM
If those family members went to the media they must be ashamed of themselfs now.
Also they prob went due to being jealous and money.
Its not hard to make up something isit.

Its not just his family its her own side which will have some of the money. And like i said im not arguing with you.

Joseph
09-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Its not just his family its her own side which will have some of the money. And like i said im not arguing with you.
This is not an argument, its a type of debate.
Also she has not even got the money yet. So where the money goes now is unknown.

Rou
09-02-2007, 05:20 PM
This is not an argument, its a type of debate.
Also she has not even got the money yet. So where the money goes now is unknown.

its sort of the same thing:P
Yeh but she got his estate? so it will go to her closest relitive i guese.

Browney
09-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Obviously you don't know anything. She died in the middle of a court battle with the billionares son for her rightful money that was left in the billionares will. The son claims she was a "hooker" she claims the son always resented her ever since his dad fell in love with her and she said "he's just greedy."

GommeInc
09-02-2007, 06:55 PM
If it was drug related, she deserved it with her crappy upbringing. And to those who are moaning about people with no respect, you cannot respect a dead person, unless you respected them in life. You must of had a crap upbringing to believe such a thing. Just because she is dead, doesn't mean she has changed personality, other than she now prefers walnut coffins compared to oak.

,Jess,
09-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Like other people have said the press twist things but she's been through a lot. 38 is young to die & I feel sorry for her baby

Eckuii
09-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Well anybody that brings up a kid that later leads the life of a drug addict has sommat to be ashamed off, and then she has gone down the same path.

I have no sympathy for somebody that dies of drugs, they choose that path and have died by it, more fool them.

I dont care what you think of this comment, because lets face it, she deserves to be dead.

Azul
09-02-2007, 07:16 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8374/newimageaa5.jpg

FrozenWhisper
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Must say never heard of her. Only heard of her after she died. Meh, RIP anyway.

Mado
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
In 1994, she married the 89-year-old Howard Marshall II after he repeatedly proposed to her.

So she didn't exactly think of the idea first, as he asked her. But it might of been her plan all along.

Anyway RIP and her poor daughter doesn't deserve a life like shes gonna have now.

RedStratocas
09-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Who says you have to have respect for dead people? [Link (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=292557)]

irresistible
09-02-2007, 08:38 PM
i didn't really know her, or hear of her. although, i do recognise her.

rip i guess.

Skiller
09-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Oh well. She was a bit weird. I felt sorry for her son/brother dying. Aww, sorry to see she died. She was a great model I think she was a model lol? :D

Fonejacker
09-02-2007, 09:14 PM
she was ugly... She was a Pawn star right?

Kenneth
09-02-2007, 09:38 PM
KISS 1035 were talking **** bout her
Dont think she was a pawn star.

RedStratocas
09-02-2007, 09:50 PM
KISS 1035 were talking **** bout her
Dont think she was a pawn star.

She was. Google image search, haha

Browney
09-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Softcore pr0n. Not films.

cocaine
09-02-2007, 11:06 PM
oh, RIP.

Glitter
09-02-2007, 11:18 PM
To all the people who are calling her **** and ect. I know these are your opinions but the woman died! Can't you just keep them to yourself. Its hardly the most respectful thing to do.

bo$$
09-02-2007, 11:30 PM
I unno if somewhat of the same things have been said because I dont feel like reading all of the pages.. but yeah.
- You should seriously stop disrespecting her cuz It really shows that you have issues yourself.
- You dont know for sure if she married the guy for his money or not, but EVEN if she did.. WHO CARES? She made the last few years of the guys life HEAVEN.. Im sure thats all he wanted was to enjoy his last final years.. and Im sure she did that
- You dont even KNOW her soo.. You really are in NO position to judge
- I bet you if you had the chance to marry an old person and they had billions you'd be first to jump up and say I do..
- Even if she did overdose on something and commited suicide.. I couldnt blame her with everything that she has been going through lately..
I feel bad for the baby though.
- The death could've also been stress related (such as a heart attack?) because of all of the issues surrounding her lately

-That was for anyone hating etc etc.-

Just leave her alone.. >_> She passed away.. If you really have nothing appropriate to say.. then just don't say anything..
Id say more but yeah..
Dont feel like it.
Maybe later :)

R.I.P - Anna Nicole Smith

RedStratocas
09-02-2007, 11:33 PM
- Even if she did overdose on something and commited suicide.. I couldnt blame her with everything that she has been going through lately..

She had a child, so I could definatly blame her if she commited suicide. That is an extremely inconsiderate thing to do. I have no respect or sympathy for who commit suicide, no matter what their life is like.

Crono
09-02-2007, 11:35 PM
It sucks, I liked her. It's wierd that she died so young, though. I wish I knew what killed her.

bo$$
09-02-2007, 11:48 PM
She had a child, so I could definatly blame her if she commited suicide. That is an extremely inconsiderate thing to do. I have no respect or sympathy for who commit suicide, no matter what their life is like.

I agree its a little bit harsh for the baby.
But some people choose suicide as a way to escape the hell that is their life.. Its the only way that they can get rid of all the pain.. Such as kids that get threatened, bullied, beaten, etc. everyday, or other people in any circumstance that they think is bad enough for them to want to end their life.
You gotta remember that some people can't handle situations as well as, say you for example.

But I respect your opinion for what it is :)

Metric.
10-02-2007, 03:14 AM
well, she was a pron star.

& she married a guy when she was like 25 and he was 89.

GOLDIGGA.

foxyfox00
10-02-2007, 08:59 AM
RIP.
Even though she married that old guy who she used to lap dance for.
Have to feel sorry for her daughter though. Australian papers are comparing her to Maryln Monroe which is too far.

Browney
10-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Well, recenty her life had been hell. Her son died of drug abuse, her husband died and she went through all the stress of going to court. I'm not saying that's an excuse for leaving a baby on it's own but it can't have been pleasent.

Oh and btw, the autopsy was inconclusive but there were no drugs in the hotel room.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 09:04 AM
People in thread are just making stuff as they are going along.
As cola said there was no drugs in the room.
So lol@that idiot that said shes out of order for killing herself.

Animate
10-02-2007, 09:12 AM
People in thread are just making stuff as they are going along.
As cola said there was no drugs in the room.
So lol@that idiot that said shes out of order for killing herself.

Pharmaceutical drugs throughout her place? I don't think you really know what your defending. That or your just some bias *****.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Pharmaceutical drugs throughout her place? I don't think you really know what your defending. That or your just some bias *****.

Yes did they say what the drugs were for?
NO.

Animate
10-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Yes did they say what the drugs were for?
NO.

Actually, they were over the counter medical drugs. Headache reliver, asprin's... basic things like that. You can easily suicide on them.

You dont know enough about this, it might be best if you just be quiet for a bit ok?

Joseph
10-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Actually, they were over the counter medical drugs. Headache reliver, asprin's... basic things like that. You can easily suicide on them.

You dont know enough about this, it might be best if you just be quiet for a bit ok?
Yes, she could of been ill ;l
I suggest you shut up as you do not know how she died, no one does at this moment.

nobility
10-02-2007, 09:59 AM
She most likely died of depression or something, putting on like 8 stone in about 8 months, losing it in 2, her son dieing.

&I agree with Joe@Animate's post.

Animate
10-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Yes, she could of been ill ;l
I suggest you shut up as you do not know how she died, no one does at this moment.

Do you watch the news? Overdose. God, it's like fighting with a 10 year old.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Do you watch the news? Overdose.
You thick idiot.
They not proved anything yet.
They just suggesting she done that.
But they have not ruled that out.
And if she did take an overdose she must of been really down and depressed and i doubt you or anyone else on this forum knows that feeling as if they did they would't be here.

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:05 AM
And if she did take an overdose she must of been really down and depressed and i doubt you or anyone else on this forum knows that feeling as if they did they would't be here.

Still means she overdosed, have you not been reading what I've been typing? Or do you just enjoy fighting with people who don't share the same views as you?

Also, if she didn't overdose... Then what? What is your view on how she died? She wasn't sick, she had drug/alcohol problems, she had illegal and legal drugs at her place?

Please... tell me what YOU think, cause so far... you've just been disagreeing with me.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Still means she overdosed, have you not been reading what I've been typing? Or do you just enjoy fighting with people who don't share the same views as you?

Also, if she didn't overdose... Then what? What is your view on how she died? She wasn't sick, she had drug/alcohol problems, she had illegal and legal drugs at her place?

Please... tell me what YOU think, cause so far... you've just been disagreeing with me.
Anything could of happended in that hotel room.
Im not sure on how she died but at less i show respect unlike you and some other idiots in this thread.

OMGitsaROSS
10-02-2007, 10:08 AM

Nah,
she married a man 63 years older than her who was dying.
He just so happened to be a billionaire
she has one kid (4 yo) and decides to carry on doing drugs and overdoses.

The kid should of been put up for adoption when she was born.

The woman was an evil *****.

hobo
10-02-2007, 10:09 AM
how can you not feel sympathetic for her when her son's just died? :|
if she did kill herself deliberately, she must have been seriously depressed.

Nah,

he wasnt 63, she had 2 children, one now, who is not 4.

you're talking crap :s

Animate
Anything could of happended in that hotel room.
Im not sure on how she died but at less i show respect unlike you and some other idiots in this thread.

Ha, anything. You have no clue.

Your really just having a shot at me cause im not upset that this... poor excuse for a woman has died?

I have my views.

OMGitsaROSS
No-one on this forum respects opinions though.

Joseph
Nah,

All this the media suggested or her so called friends and family have sold stories about her.
But she was on drugs as that been proved.
I still think people should show respect.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Ha, anything. You have no clue.

Your really just having a shot at me cause im not upset that this... poor excuse for a woman has died?

I have my views.
Im not having a "shot" at you.
Everyone has that view i know that ;l.
Its just you should show RESPECT as someone has just died in whatever she did die.

OMGitsaROSS
10-02-2007, 10:11 AM
All this the media suggested or her so called friends and family have sold stories about her.
But she was on drugs as that been proved.
I still think people should show respect.

I see where you are coming from, it is never nice when someone dies. But she was cold-hearted to marry that old dying billionaire man.

She lost her son, fair enough that would suck. But, I don't think that is an excuse to top yourself when you have a 4 year old daughter.

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Im not having a "shot" at you.
Everyone has that view i know that ;l.
Its just you should show RESPECT as someone has just died in whatever she did die.

I'll show respect to someone who hasn't corrupted other people's lives disrespectively.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:14 AM
I see where you are coming from, it is never nice when someone dies. But she was cold-hearted to marry that old dying billionaire man.

She lost her son, fair enough that would suck. But, I don't think that is an excuse to top yourself when you have a 4 year old daughter.
And im been trying to say she could of been madly in love with him?
He could of been a dirty old man trying to do stuff with her all the time and horrible to her in marriage?
Also what if this man knew all she wanted was the money but he just went along with it so he had a wife for the last bit of his life?

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:21 AM
And im been trying to say she could of been madly in love with him?
He could of been a dirty old man trying to do stuff with her all the time and horrible to her in marriage?
Also what if this man knew all she wanted was the money but he just went along with it so he had a wife for the last bit of his life?

It's not that I'm angry about. It's the fact, that after he died, she took ALL the money for herself, even though the REAL family of the man, got nothing.

She was already rich, and she took it all away... she didnt even pass down a dime. She was sick.

I'm glad she's dead, hell would be even better for her.

hobo
10-02-2007, 10:23 AM
being a bit of a gold digger doesn't mean she deserved to die :|

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:24 AM
It's not that I'm angry about. It's the fact, that after he died, she took ALL the money for herself, even though the REAL family of the man, got nothing.

She was already rich, and she took it all away... she didnt even pass down a dime. She was sick.

She had not even got the money YET.
And how do you know the man didt talk to his family and they just spoke to him when they wanted money?
Maybe he thought love was more important than money.
You are a sick child.
I can see your parents never throught to teach you some respect and some dam right morals.
I would go and say you deserve to die but im not as sick as you.

nobility
10-02-2007, 10:24 AM

Oh, likewise to you. Your post was disgusting, several reports have explained that she os a down to earth/all around nice woman so those comments are completely unnecessary.

hobo
10-02-2007, 10:27 AM
i doubt the man was stupid, he obviously knew she was after his money, and maybe he decided having some companionship at the end of his life was worth giving her that money.

she could have made the end of his life a lot happier than it would have been.

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
And how do you know the man didt talk to his family and they just spoke to him when they wanted money?
Maybe he thought love was more important than money.

The money was original for his real family, till she fought for it.

Please, I barely even paid attention to this skank and I know more about her pathetic life than you do.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:33 AM
The money was original for his real family, till she fought for it.

Please, I barely even paid attention to this skank and I know more about her pathetic life than you do.
I may not alot about her but at less i have morals and respect.
Something you lack.

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:42 AM
I may not alot about her but at less i have morals and respect.
Something you lack.

Seriously, stop with that. I don't care that I don't have morals or respect. I've proved you wrong about the real subject and thats all that you can say.

How can your parents let you be so stupid?

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Seriously, stop with that. I don't care that I don't have morals or respect. I've proved you wrong about the real subject and thats all that you can say.

How can your parents let you be so stupid?
How can your parents bring up such scum as yourself.
You did not prove me wrong you idiot.

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:45 AM
How can your parents bring up such scum as yourself.
You did not prove me wrong you idiot.

You think she didnt overdose.. by saying "oh no she could of just.. you know died?"

Theres more evidence to say she did, hence.. you been proven wrong.

Please reply, your stupidity is ammusing.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:47 AM
You think she didnt overdose.. by saying "oh no she could of just.. you know died?"

They not proved anything yet :@
Do you know whats more ammusing your parents not being able to bring you up right ;)

hobo
10-02-2007, 10:48 AM
animate, you didn't prove jack ****?

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:49 AM
animate, you didn't prove jack ****?

Didn't need to, I proved Joseph wrong.

Also what's with all the parent threats? It seems immature.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Didn't need to, I proved Joseph wrong.
You did't prove me wrong for the 100th time.

cocaine
10-02-2007, 10:50 AM
oh, rip

hobo
10-02-2007, 10:52 AM

it's funny that you manage to spell amusing wrong while trying to call him stupid.

& he didn't even say he thought she didn't overdose, he said it was a possibility, which it is.
you can't claim you proved him wrong when it is still a possibility?

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:55 AM
it's funny that you manage to spell amusing wrong while trying to call him stupid.

& he didn't even say he thought she didn't overdose, he said it was a possibility, which it is.
you can't claim you proved him wrong when it is still a possibility?

It was a typo, please point them all out to me... cause so far those are the only things you can point out to think I'm stupid.

Also, you haven't been in this arguement aslong as me. You don't know what we are talking about. I've proved him wrong numerous times... he beleives she didnt marry for money, that she was a good person?

Please, I'm much smarter than both of you. You probably know that. I'm just saying your making yourselves look like idiots.

hobo
10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
It was a typo, please point them all out to me... cause so far those are the only things you can point out to think I'm stupid.

Also, you haven't been in this arguement aslong as me. You don't know what we are talking about. I've proved him wrong numerous times... he beleives she didnt marry for money, that she was a good person?

Please, I'm much smarter than both of you. You probably know that. I'm just saying your making yourselves look like idiots.

you can't prove someone's opinion of someone wrong.
& i do know what you were talking about.. threads can be read you know.

actually i think it's likely i'm far smarter than you are.
Joe probably is too.

you need to deflate your head a bit and try learning to actually give proper arguments before claiming to have won them with your superior intelligence.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 10:58 AM

lol@u.
She may not been in this argument but she can read it.
Also im gone over her marriage and such but your to big headed to accept the fact that you might be wrong.
Your much smarter then us both?
Even if that was true which i highly doubt we have something you do not.
Respect and Morals.
Something you lack which i have said before and i will say it again as that is why you are the idiot here.

Animate
10-02-2007, 10:58 AM
actually i think it's likely i'm far smarter than you are.
Joe probably is too.

Your joking right?

hobo
10-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Your joking right?

*you're

it would probably only take an IQ over 20 to be smarter than you.
that's the impression you're giving anyway.

shiver
10-02-2007, 11:00 AM
*+*WALK DOWN DA RED CARPET, FLASHES EVERYWHERE FRM DA PAPARAZZI*+*
*+*CONTINUE WALKIN IN2 DA HABBOXFORUM HEADQUATERZ*+*
*+*APPROACH ANIMATE*+*
*+*GRASP MA HANDS ON DA CHANDALIERS N SWING MASELF N KICKS HIM IN DA FACE WIT MA STILETTO HEEL N THROW NUTS AT HIM*+*
SHUT UP, YOU ARE WRONG.

r.i.p anna. x

Animate
10-02-2007, 11:01 AM
*you're

it would probably only take an IQ over 20 to be smarter than you.
that's the impression you're giving anyway.

Internet slang. Jesus, YOU'RE friend Joe is showing a fine example of it above.

Also my IQ has been tested to 144. Not by some dodgy internet test, an RAAF test.

shiver
10-02-2007, 11:02 AM

Also my IQ has been tested to 144. Not by some dodgy internet test, an RAAF test.it's not you're there. you're means 'you are', not stop trying on the impression that you're smarter than everyone in this thread.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Big headed idiot.
Your parents should be put in jail for bringing such scum into this world.

hobo
10-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Also my IQ has been tested to 144. Not by some dodgy internet test, an RAAF test.

*your is the one you should have used there actually.

HA mine's 146.
and i said that in a group convo when we were discussing mensa earlier, so it's not just me trying to up you.
have many witnesses.

Animate
it's not you're there. you're means 'you are', imbecile.

Sarcasm is hard to note over the internet. It's called WIT.

Animate

HA mine's 146.
and i said that in a group convo when we were discussing mensa earlier, so it's not just me trying to up you.
have many witnesses.

Alright, cameras out. You got documentation?

hobo
10-02-2007, 11:04 AM

yeah of course it was sarcasm.
sure.

see that was sarcasm babe.

hobo
10-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Alright, cameras out. You got documentation?

you get documentation for it?

we did it in a test in school last year and were only told our scores, we didn't get documentation.

shiver
10-02-2007, 11:05 AM
That's hardly sarcasm, and with the amount of grammatical errors you've made in your posts, it seems unrealistic that you're attempting to use sarcasm.

Animate
10-02-2007, 11:05 AM
yeah of course it was sarcasm.
sure.

see that was sarcasm babe.

OH GOD. Your 16!!! I thought I was fighting with an adult... take that as a compliment.

146 IQ, Sure... <---- thats sarcasm.

hobo
10-02-2007, 11:06 AM
OH GOD. Your 16!!! I thought I was fighting with an adult... take that as a compliment.

146 IQ, Sure... <---- thats sarcasm.

yeah i'm 16.
i was assuming you were about 12.

LOL@YOU IF YOU'RE AN ADULT AND STILL USE HABBOX TO ARGUE WITH TEENAGERS :]

Animate
10-02-2007, 11:07 AM
yeah i'm 16.
i was assuming you were about 12.

LOL@YOU IF YOU'RE AN ADULT AND STILL USE HABBOX TO ARGUE WITH TEENAGERS :]

I didn't start this conversation to agrue. Please, this is just a waste of space. If you still wish to prove yourself as an idiot to me.. contact me via PM.

God, you guys were a laugh.

hobo
10-02-2007, 11:09 AM
I didn't start this conversation to agrue. Please, this is just a waste of space. If you still wish to prove yourself as an idiot to me.. contact me via PM.

still babe, being an adult (assuming you aren't 12 and lying, though you probably are) and being on habbox and arguing with kids is rather pathetic :]

Joseph
10-02-2007, 11:10 AM

Laugh?
the only joke in this thread was a waste of space under the name "Animate".

cocaine
10-02-2007, 11:10 AM
la la la la love.. makes the world go round.

I think she was a bit of a goldigger (sp) anyway. Celebs usually golddig, like you see these celeb couples, then 2 months later they split.

Joseph
10-02-2007, 11:11 AM
la la la la love.. makes the world go round.

I think she was a bit of a goldigger (sp) anyway. Celebs usually golddig, like you see these celeb couples, then 2 months later they split.
If you actually read the thread you would see peoples views on her being a "gold digga" ;l Its not very not to make such comments as that.

cocaine
10-02-2007, 11:14 AM
If you actually read the thread you would see peoples views on her being a "gold digga" ;l Its not very not to make such comments as that.

i see what you're saying but IMO, theres something dodgey if a playboy model decides to marry an old billionaire. Why couldn't she go for someone younger? I'm not saying theres anything wrong with marrying someone a lot older, but its a bit.. unusual?

Browney
10-02-2007, 11:27 AM
She probably just wanted his money and he probably just wanted a hot trophy wife. Everyone's happy.

Besides the evidence is inconclusive. Noone knows if she topped herself.

RedStratocas
10-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Ok, looking through the posts, here's what Ive come to:

1) They arent sure what she has died of yet. I havent heard if there was any pain medication in the room, but if there was, she could have EASILY comit suicide.
2) If she commit suicide, then I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She had a daughter. "But her son just died!"-- So what? You cope with those types of things, many people have had their sons and daughters die. When you have a new born child, comiting suicide is possibly the most inconsiderate and aweful thing you can ever do. I dont care how depressed she was.
3) She married him for money. Face it. Im not saying it's right to do that or not, Im just saying she did it.

MsTanya
10-02-2007, 12:17 PM
marrying a 98year old man for his money automaticly buts you in the catogorie :]
well i think anyone who gets (well got in her case) their **** out are dirrrrrrrrrrrty *****s, nvm the fact shes a pure gold digger

dirrty
10-02-2007, 12:18 PM
The mystery surrounding her death continues to get much more complicated!

Though official toxicology results will take weeks, the autopsy performed on the body of Anna Nicole Smith had some interesting preliminary results.

Police revealed that prior to contrary reports, no illegal drugs were found in the doomed blonde's room.

And, according to the medical examiner's office conducting the autopsy, no illegal drugs were found in Smith's stomach.

At a press conference on Friday, the following was revealed:

- The medical examiners office will be aware of the intense public interest in the death and expedite the tests while still making sure they're thorough."

- By the naked eye there were no drugs or tablets or pills in her stomach "but our findings are limited with what we can see with our naked eye."

- The determination of chemicals microscopically has not been completed.

- There is no evidence of any foul play that could have lead to Smith's death.

- Though she may have seen vomiting - as has been previously reported - smith did not choke to death or die of asphyxiation.

- A small amount of blood was found in Anna's stomach, though not in the intestines, is a result of the terminal shock Smith experienced before she died.

- Despite some reports, police revealed that they did not see Howard K. Stern flush any drugs down the toilet.

- Though no pills were visibility found in her stomach, it is still possible that Smith died of an overdose, even though official results of her cause of death won't be known for up to a month.

- Lots of samples, which could be used in any paternity case, were taken and now several people reportedly want custody of Anna Nicole's body so it is not known where her remains will go next.

btw i didnt write that lol. got it from somewhere

RedStratocas
10-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Though official toxicology results will take weeks, the autopsy performed on the body of Anna Nicole Smith had some interesting preliminary results.

Police revealed that prior to contrary reports, no illegal drugs were found in the doomed blonde's room.

You can comit suicide with non-illegal drugs. Simple headache medicine can do.

dirrty
10-02-2007, 12:56 PM
You can comit suicide with non-illegal drugs. Simple headache medicine can do.
i know, just thought i would post that =]

Browney
10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Thank you for that Spank. +Rep.

Antallica
10-02-2007, 03:00 PM
RIP :(

bo$$
14-02-2007, 02:31 AM
She probably just wanted his money and he probably just wanted a hot trophy wife. Everyone's happy.

Besides the evidence is inconclusive. Noone knows if she topped herself.

I just about agree 100% with that.

People are sitting here calling her an evil whatnot and just trashing her etc.etc.

If she was after his money.. SO what. I can almost guarentee that you would do the exact same thing >_>. And no matter what her goals in that marriage were... once again.. SO WHAT. Im sure all the guy wanted was a hot wife.
Thus he married one.
IF your old... you KNOW your going to die soon.. Wouldnt you want to enjoy your last few years/months? You have BILLIONS Of dollars and nothing to spend it on. I honestly wouldnt care if I had billions, married a hot stripper, she MADE ME HAPPY, I spent money on her, made her happy, and then died. At least I woulda died happy.
You guys seriously need to get off the fact about her marrying him for the money.

joejimbop
14-02-2007, 04:28 AM

People are sitting here calling her an evil whatnot and just trashing her etc.etc.

If she was after his money.. SO what. I can almost guarentee that you would do the exact same thing >_>. And no matter what her goals in that marriage were... once again.. SO WHAT. Im sure all the guy wanted was a hot wife.
Thus he married one.
IF your old... you KNOW your going to die soon.. Wouldnt you want to enjoy your last few years/months? You have BILLIONS Of dollars and nothing to spend it on. I honestly wouldnt care if I had billions, married a hot stripper, she MADE ME HAPPY, I spent money on her, made her happy, and then died. At least I woulda died happy.
You guys seriously need to get off the fact about her marrying him for the money.

lol chyea man
she never did anything useful
good riddance
ps i disagree

Browney
14-02-2007, 12:05 PM

Thus he married one.

I agree with that. If you know you're about to die money's not gonna save you. No point clinging onto it. Have fun with it. Make the most of your last time. I'd rather die with a hot stripper giving me a spongebath than counting my money.

TheLastShadow
14-02-2007, 12:09 PM
WHO THE HELL IS SHE? Everyone keeps talking about her!

brapbrap
15-02-2007, 12:08 PM
WHO THE HELL IS SHE? Everyone keeps talking about her!

tbh shes a nobody.

married an OAP for his money, yoyo in her weight and play bunny thing.

but still, rip.

Jcshua
15-02-2007, 12:43 PM
She done that prog on sky one a few years ago, her son died, then after a year, she died.

People say it was because of drugs, I think she commited suiside tbh,
because of her son.

She also had a young daughter, 4 months old I think.

beth
16-02-2007, 11:27 AM
i didn't actually think she was dead; someone posted a bulletin with the title "anna nicole is dead ?!?!" and i thought, oh yeahh skemm, really it's just "comment ma picturez" or something, i'm not gonna read your whoring bulletin.
but then the next day i was like ;l.

Mentor
17-02-2007, 07:14 AM

HA mine's 146.
have many witnesses.

Well if ether of them is true, i believe you just conclusively proven the ineffectively of the Intelligence quotient as a measure of human intelligence :P

Now if your both finished comparing you E-penis's i thought id butt in.

An opinion by definition CAN NOT BE FALSE. Its an opinion. I cant be wrong in thinking i believe quavers are tasty. Why? because its my opinion, if i didn't believe it to be true, i wouldn't have that opinion, its very existence proves that i do have it, and its therefor true.

Weather the opinion, is correct in terms of real life events is another matter and irrelevant.

Nether of you are Vickie Marshall, hence nether of you know what her true intentions are. it is my own opinion, she did marry him for money, after all in the inheritance court case, she claimed shed been promised half his estate if she married him, which to me indicates that was a primary motive. because i, or anyone else believes that though, does not make it fact, it remains simply an opinion.

Secondly who cares, if its true, Marshall married her knowing the money was the primary motive. He wanted her, she wanted money. Its pretty win win if you think about it? So whats the problem with it?
Also what does this really have to do with the fact she died, under what (without checking) i think are still unexplained circumstances?

Papershop
17-02-2007, 11:52 AM
She had already tried twice to kill herself before, this time she did it.
It is believed she died from a powerful coktail of uppers and downers. A deadly witchs brew that included prescription pills including vicodin, smack and methadone. When she came through from her coma the last time she tried to commit suicide she said " I wanted to die- i meant to kill myself". R.I.P. Anne Nicole Smith

bo$$
18-02-2007, 09:10 AM
I agree with that. If you know you're about to die money's not gonna save you. No point clinging onto it. Have fun with it. Make the most of your last time. I'd rather die with a hot stripper giving me a spongebath than counting my money.

Exactly.
Money is nothing but a material thing that doesn't stay with you.
A hot stripper.. Now THATS something else LOL.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!