PDA

View Full Version : Your Habbo Hero! - Ends 28th Feb

RareWolf
09-02-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm sure everyone knows some Heros, Superman to Batman, Batman to Spiderman. Theres so many which would fight crime and save the world. But what would a Habbo Hero do? Would be fight the scammers save the Hotel from scripters? It's up to you! Make up your own Habbo Hero and write about Him/Her/It.
Go Wild! Use Your Mind! But Keep It Habbo!

1st Prize: Green Dragon & Tubmaster

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff,excluding Habbox Hogwarts staff.) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Habbo Name
Habbox Name: Forum Name
My entry:-

This competition will run until 28th Feb unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes RareWolf will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 28th Feb 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. RareWolf will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

louder
10-02-2007, 12:42 AM
habbo name; lunk-
forum name; chubzilla
my entry:-
"i just pay to stayed + you kicked me out of the room! i'm reporting you!" -clicks the call for help button-
a huge bang noise comes from no-where and in a cloud of smoke, there stands none other than the habbo super moderator! he is the most handsome, powerful + repected member in the whole of habbo hotel, everybody wants to be him.
the habbo super moderator says in a sinister voice "whats going on here then!?"
i reply nervously "i-i-i pay to s-s-tayed and this guy k-k-icked me out of the r-r-oom.." my knees felt weak as this muscley man stood before me.
"is this true?" he asks the scammer. the scammer replys;
"of course not i don't scam!"
the super moderator disappears + everybody is puzzled.
a few minutes later, the super moderator returns + shows the scammer the trade he had made, the scammer looks ashamed.
the super moderator kicks him out of the room + a roaring cheer commenses.
the super moderator smiles + finally poofs away with his head held high.

haha, might aswell enter -- doubt i'll win tho.

Black_Apalachi
12-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Habbo Name: Elf-Rob
Habbox name: PrtScn♥
(I'm only trialist). ;)

Entry:

My Habbo superhero would be called Pixelator. She would use her charm to get extremly rich habbos to give her furni so she can then give it to very poor habbos.

Pixelator would have a special pixel vision so she could witness all trades and catch out scammers who only pretetnd to pay habbos who win games. She would also be able to zap flooders so they could not speak for a certain amount of time - like a ban, but worse!!

Finally, Pixelator would be able to use her script vision to see the codes of furni and therefore, see if it was scripted and then smash the scripted furni into a million pixels! POW!!

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Competition Staff): Entry accepted, entered during his trial.

Super-Sofia-27
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Super Habbo & The Three Hundred Thrones.

Dedicated To WiseBen, My Super Habbo!

One fine day, Super Habbo was wandering around The Welcome Lounge, talking to all the new habbos and answering their questions. Then, she spotted a girl called .:pony.mad.pippa:. sitting on her own in the corner. Super Habbo walked over and said, " Hey Pippa! :) How are you?" "Fine. I guess" replied Pippa.
"What's wrong? Are you new to habbo? If you have any questions I'd be happy to help :)" Said Super Habbo, sitting next to Pippa.
"I think I've been scammed." whispered Pippa.
"Oh.....That's serious business.....very serious business, But I’m Super Habbo and I’m ready to give help to anyone who needs it!" Shouted Super Habbo.
"You'll help me? Oh thank you Super Habbo, thank you so much!" cried Pippa.
"Now all you have to do is tell me from the beginning what happened," said Super Habbo.
“Well.....It was my sixth day on habbo. I had won a throne in the newsie competition and I was really excited so I was telling everyone about it. Nobody was really listening but this boy called Mr.Mc.Throne.188 asked me some questions like, "what else do you have?" and "are you going to trade the throne soon?" me and Mr.Mc.Throne.188 had become good friends over the day. He then he invited me to his room. I went there and we had a chat about sport and television and that. Then he said, "Oh look. If you type in your password and press enter it comes up as *******." So I typed in my password and it didn't come up as those little stars. It came out properly. Then he kicked me out of his room and deleted me from his friends list. I was shocked. But the worst thing was when I came back the next day my throne had........DISSAPEARED.......HE SCAMMED ME!" cried Pippa.
"Don’t worry Pippa. I'll get it back for you! I don't know how but I will!" shouted Super Habbo.
Super Habbo searched for Mr.Mc.Throne.188 on the habbo console and his status was 'Online'. Then she sent a friend request to him. After he had accepted, Super Habbo searched his name on the Hotel Navigator. There was a room titled ‘Thrones and Other Stuff.’ Super Habbo went into the room. She couldn’t move! It was crammed full of mostly thrones but there was other things in there too, like Dj decks, purple dragons, purple cola machines and other super rares. Super Habbo counted all the thrones. There were three hundred! Then she sent a message to Mr Mc Throne asking him to trade his three hundred thrones for 9000 club sofas. Of course Super Habbo didn’t have 9000 club sofas. I’m yet to meet somebody who has. But anyway, Mr.Mc.Throne.188 agreed and asked Super Habbo to meet him in his room where they started the trade. After Mr Mc Throne added his 300 thrones (which took some time) Super Habbo claimed she had added her 9000 club sofas. Mr.Mc.Throne.188 was so eager to get the trade done he didn’t realise that Super Habbo had only added one club sofa!
“I have rescued these thrones from your evil clutches, Mr.Mc.Throne.188! I will return them to their rightful owners at once…but I have one problem…..I don’t know who to give them to…and you will help me otherwise I’ll report you to Lost_Witness, who happens to be good friend of mine,” said Super Habbo, triumphantly.
“NO PLEASE, NO! DON’T REPORT ME! I’LL BE A GOOD HABBO, JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE, PLEASE! I’LL TELL YOU WHO I SCAMMED THE THRONES OFF, JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE,” wailed Mr.Mc.Throne.188. “Oh, and by the way some of those thrones are actually mine.”
“Well it serves you right. Come on, who did you scam them off then? Tell me.” asked Super Habbo.
“Come to my room called ‘Private. No Entry.’ The pass is ‘ilovethrones’.” Said Mr Mc Throne.
Super Habbo entered the room. It was like an office, with a study desk and a lodge theme.
“Read all the yellow stickies,” said Mr Mc Throne.
Super Habbo read them all. She realised they were all the names of the habbos Mr Mc Throne had scammed for thrones. Super Habbo added them to her friend list and throughout the week returned all the thrones to their rightful owners. Pippa and all the other habbos were extremely happy and pleased to get their thrones back but could not offer a reward to Super Habbo, as they had nothing to offer her. But to Super Habbo, seeing her fellow habbos so happy was the best reward she could have got.

The End.

Astrayed
12-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Habbo name - Dj-Sounds

Habbox forum name - Dj-Sounds

Competition entry -

My hero: Alexlckins.

Many years ago I was what people call a newb. I was always getting scammed of my furni. Then one day I get a message saying:
"Hey go on habbov99.net - No scam"
So I thought I hey it's got .net at the end so it can't be a scam site.
I was about to go on it when all of a sudden i get a message form alexluckins!
He said "Don't go on the website - Habbov99.net! It's a scam site and will take your account and furni! It already took my freind tumorz! I didan't go on it and to this day I grew more aware from the scams around habbo and I owe it all to alexluckins! Together we run a helpdesk called "Newbie help". It's help newbs like what i used to be keep there furni and become rich!

The end!

(Please note this did NOT accturly happen and the charcters used were to make a point. Alexluckins is still my hero though.)

Joxed
13-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Habbo Name: Joxed
Forum name: Joxed

Hero Name: Hc Snatch

He has come from the land far far away , He can Look Up any Hc acount.
Check How Maney habbo Club Furni Is there , And Have a Platintum Badge.

His Special Move Is, To Stop Scammers. With His Thermal Vision He can see through all rooms and catch out the Little Ones , Big ones and Even Majestic Scams!.

He was a Habbo Club Hero , it Did Not matter How Much You was Worth.
also He Could Tell u how Maney Days u had left of hc and he comes when u have nearly run out.. hes The Man!

Dyliomo
13-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Habbo name- Dyliomo
Habbox name- Dyliomo
Entry-
Ororo Munroe ran down St.Bobba's lane. She ripped off her simple clothes, and revealed her Super-Costume. Her neat white hair was et loose of its pony tail, and flew wildly around her head. Her brown eyes, that matched her light brown skin, Swirled over, and becoem whtiey grey.
High above the city of Habbo.Uk, The X-Team were trying there best to stop and evil Scripter, S. Cript, from hacking the whole hotel!
They deflected his attacks using there shiny X badges, but alas, they fell one by one. But then, Ororo munroe, newly named Storm in her hero costume, summoned a great wind, and used this to send her way up high!
Then, she summoned all of her might, And cast a powerful ray of lightening down upon S. Cripter! It hit him square in the chest, and he fell as a fat, crackley, burning mass. He landed (Unluckily) on a grey birdbath, Smack in the middle of Lost_Witness's sky garden, and pucured himself.
Storm watched him deflate like a balloon, then flew off into the sunset.

''Amazing...'' thought the Safety-X's.

Jazza
13-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Habbo name- MrLore
Habbox name- MrLore
Entry-

Hundreds of blockers and no-one with rights online? Pool closed? The Hammer appears out of no-where and punishes those who dare to annoy Habbos and shows no mercy!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/General-Jazza/thehammer.png

I editied that picture from the following:

http://macrochan.org/source/O/C/OCRCSUVL4ZCEKBNAS73G2EPDBL5O33PY.jpeg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/General-Jazza/myhabbo-2.png
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/General-Jazza/Sukia.jpg

Super-Sofia-27
13-02-2007, 06:51 PM
THIS IS NOT A SECOND ENTRY, I JUST FORGOT TO PUT MY HABBO NAME ON MY LAST ONE.

Habbo Name: Supermodel.27
Habbo X Forum Name: Super-Sofia-27
My Entry:

Super Habbo & The Three Hundred Thrones.

Dedicated To WiseBen, My Super Habbo!

One fine day, Super Habbo was wandering around The Welcome Lounge, talking to all the new habbos and answering their questions. Then, she spotted a girl called .:Pony.mad.pippa:. sitting on her own in the corner. Super Habbo walked over and said, " Hey Pippa! :) How are you?" "Fine. I guess" replied Pippa.
"What's wrong? Are you new to habbo? If you have any questions I'd be happy to help :)" Said Super Habbo, sitting next to Pippa.
"I think I've been scammed." whispered Pippa.
"Oh.....That's serious business.....very serious business, But I’m Super Habbo and I’m ready to give help to anyone who needs it!" Shouted Super Habbo.
"You'll help me? Oh thank you Super Habbo, thank you so much!" cried Pippa.
"Now all you have to do is tell me from thebeginning what happened," said Super Habbo.
“Well.....It was my sixth day on habbo. I had won a throne in the newsie competition and I was really excited so I was telling everyone about it. Nobody was really listening but this boy called Mr.Mc.Throne.188 asked me some questions like, "what else do you have?" and "are you going to trade the throne soon?" me and Mr.Mc.Throne.188 had become good friends over the day. He then he invited me to his room. I went there and we had a chat about sport and television and that. Then he said, "Oh look. If you type in your password and press enter it comes up as *******." So I typed in my password and it didn't come up as those little stars. It came out properly. Then he kicked me out of his room and deleted me from his friends list. I was shocked. But the worst thing was when I came back the next day my throne had........DISSAPEARED.......HE SCAMMED ME!" cried Pippa.
"Don’t worry Pippa. I'll get it back for you! I don't know how but I will!" shouted Super Habbo.
Super Habbo searched for Mr.Mc.Throne.188 on the habbo console and his status was 'Online'. Then she sent a friend request to him. After he had accepted, Super Habbo searched his name on the Hotel Navigator. There was a room titled ‘Thrones and Other Stuff.’ Super Habbo went into the room. She couldn’t move! It was crammed full of mostly thrones but there was other things in there too, like Dj decks, purple dragons, purple cola machines and other super rares. Super Habbo counted all the thrones. There were three hundred! Then she sent a message to Mr Mc Throne asking him to trade his three hundred thrones for 9000 club sofas. Of course Super Habbo didn’t have 9000 club sofas. I’m yet to meet somebody who has. But anyway, Mr.Mc.Throne.188 agreed and asked Super Habbo to meet him in his room where they started the trade. After Mr Mc Throne added his 300 thrones (which took some time) Super Habbo claimed she had added her 9000 club sofas. Mr.Mc.Throne.188 was so eager to get the trade done he didn’t realise that Super Habbo had only added one club sofa!
“I have rescued these thrones from your evil clutches, Mr.Mc.Throne.188! I will return them to their rightful owners at once…but I have one problem…..I don’t know who to give them to…and you will help me otherwise I’ll report you to Lost_Witness, who happens to be good friend of mine,” said Super Habbo, triumphantly.
“NO PLEASE, NO! DON’T REPORT ME! I’LL BE A GOOD HABBO, JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE, PLEASE! I’LL TELL YOU WHO I SCAMMED THE THRONES OFF, JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE,” wailed Mr.Mc.Throne.188. “Oh, and by the way some of those thrones are actually mine.”
“Well it serves you right. Come on, who did you scam them off then? Tell me.” asked Super Habbo.
“Come to my room called ‘Private. No Entry.’ The pass is ‘ilovethrones’.” Said Mr Mc Throne.
Super Habbo entered the room. It was like an office, with a study desk and a lodge theme.
“Read all the yellow stickies,” said Mr Mc Throne.
Super Habbo read them all. She realised they were all the names of the habbos Mr Mc Throne had scammed for thrones. Super Habbo added them to her friend list and throughout the week returned all the thrones to their rightful owners. Pippa and all the other habbos were extremely happy and pleased to get their thrones back but could not offer a reward to Super Habbo, as they had nothing to offer her. But to Super Habbo, seeing her fellow habbos so happy was the best reward she could have got.

The End.

crazydude3.0
16-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Habbo name: Crazydude3.0
Habbox forum name: Crazydude3.0
my entry: Habman the super hero

My super habbo is called HabMan he is just a normal habbo but when he see's people giving out personal information or scamming or anything that is against the habbo way he springs into action he goes into his teleprt wardrobe and comes back out with a builders hat on Red hoody and yellow shotrs and sandals and gets out his kicker gun that when he shoots a big boot comes up behind the habbo and kicks him out of the room! :)

Habman was sitting in the cafe ole sitting there nice and peacefully eating a lovely sandwhich that regina had made for him cheese that was it just plain cheddar cheese!

All of a sudden muca17 walks in saying that when u type your password in it comes up bobba Habman dropped his sandwhich and went to his secret cave called the HabCave went into his wardrobe and came out as the super hero he was and is now....

He quickly clicked his way to the Cafe Ole when a habbo was sitting down upset that muca17 had scammed her and took all her rares habman was angry he was to late and he dropped his cheese sandwhich >:(

He searched muca17 and went into his room were muca17 was showing of his new rares all happy to his friend crazydude2.0 he looked at door and started to shake he saw habman standing there with a gun ready to shoot he panicked and tried to kick him but habman could not be kicked and he shot his gun a big boot a football boot i must say came up behind muca17 and kicked him out the room the rares went straight to the scammed persons hand and muca17 was banned permantly!

Habman went back to eating his cheese sandwhich in the cafe ole a new one he was there keeping habbos safe

-=GnH=-
16-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Habbo Name: -=GnH=-
Habbox Name:-=GnH=-
My entry:- SUPER HERO NAME===Noob protecter

My superhero has been around for many years now.Keeps a low profile.wenever some one is trying to scam someone he will always be there to proect you noobs by tellingyou its a fake and shutting down the account of the scammerr.He will make habbo a safer and fair place to live in.

No one will ever dare scam again:eusa_danc

-=GnH=-
17-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Habbo Name: -=GnH=-
Habbox Name:-=GnH=-
My entry:- SUPER HERO NAME===Noob protecter

My superhero has been around for many years now.Keeps a low profile.wenever some one is trying to scam someone he will always be there to proect you noobs by tellingyou its a fake and shutting down the account of the scammerr.He will make habbo a safer and fair place to live in.

No one will ever dare scam again:eusa_danc

IM IN UK HOTELL INCASE THIS MATTERS

Jazza
18-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Pleas note that My habbox name has changed from MrLore to Anonymous

Jam
18-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Habbo Name: Black-Sheak
Habbox Name: Black Sheak
My Entry: The Tremendous Trio™

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7139/thetremendoustrioum3.png

Three Amazing Habbos, Each With Three Objectives: 1. To Stop Scamming In The Hotel, 2. Make Sure Everyone Is Haveing Fun & 3. To Make Sure Their Hair Looks Good. They Would Be Super Heros With Their Special TTT Badge, Fighting Crime The Best Way, With BANS!

You Have One New B-B-B-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-N-N-N-N!

slimbo.6.7
19-02-2007, 06:08 PM
habbo name: slimthug.6.7
habbox name: slimbo.6.7

My super hero can change his habbo whenever he wants , he is like mistique from Xmen , his name is geko!

This one time i was with him and he changed into the scammers friend and then he scammed the owner by saying "i can do this kl thing with furni , give me all your furni and ill show you , you know ill give it you back im your best friend"
and then gave the furni back to the person who he scammed.

slimthug.6.7
========

Kieeran
19-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Habbo Name: Kieeran
Habbox name: Kieeran

He's my hero! Who you ask? Well that's what i'm going to tell you. He goes by the name of 'Habster' and golly gosh he was great, he came flying down in his magnificant Orange and blue uniform and saved my poor dog Rex from the evil Callie. Callie tried to fight him but he just bought me my dog and shouted "in the name of Habbo i'm going to hax you" So he did. He haxed Callie and realised Impetuous was the same person :o So, i was like Wow you proved the Callimpetuous mystery and saved my dog. Your my Hero. Thats why Habsters my hero <3

weeryantor
20-02-2007, 03:59 PM
The story of the Silver habbo
This is where it all began when the Silver habbo got his name.
One day a habbo named Ryan woke up and thought it was the same morning as any other, but was it? He woke up and like every other morning he looked in the mirror but what he saw was no ordinary thing in fact it was quite EXTRAORDINARY. He had horns from his head that were coloured silver he was so amazed he screamed,” Yessssssssssssssssssssssss.” He went to run down stairs but instead or running he was super running he was down in 0.0001 seconds and standing at the table where his breakfast was. He said “, I don’t need any breakfast thanks.” An before his mum could say anything he was out in a flash he run round the whole hotel and was standing in the Sakura Square. All the habbos stared and someone threw a stone and he had jumped so high he was on top of the hotel. And he was falling so he grabbed the flag pole on top of the hotel and he had pull it right of the roof and when he landed he made a hole as big as a meteor creator. He realised he had got 3 super powers! 1 of them was super strength the 2nd one was super speed and the 3rd one was super high jump. He saw a account hacker and run straight to him and punched him. The habbo went flying toward the habbo gardens and landed straight into the side of the tour bus. He crawled out of the dent he made and ran as fast as he could, but the silver habbo was too fast. The silver habbo grabbed the throne sofa and the lady’s 5 gold bar’s and the robber aswell and run as fast as he could back to the lady and gave her the 5 gold bar’s and give the throne sofa to the store owner and brought the robber to the habbo jail. And that was the silver habbo’s first adventure. He walked back to his apartment in habbo hotel and heard the cheers come from near and far.
:D THE END:D
habbo name: -WeeRyanTOR-
Habbox name: weeryantor

beta123
22-02-2007, 04:08 PM
His name is HABBO-HELP-HERO (HHH) and he doesnt take no for an answer!

He Wears a black cloak and has black shades that glisten in the light. He also has black hair that is spiked up and has a shining smile!

I was talking calmly to my friend when Dr.Scam burst in and took all of my furni! But i stayed calm and just shouted "HABBO-HELP-MAN HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Everything was silent until HHH burst in and arrested Dr.Scam with one swift movement from his utility belt to Dr.scams hands! He lifted Dr.scam upside down and shook him till he dropped all my furni. As he dropped it all he shouted "Noooooooooo!!!!!"

I thank HHH and asked him to stay for a while but he said "Crime never sleeps" and then very heroecly flew off with dr.scam over his shoulder and took him to www.prison.com (http://www.prison.com) (not real wabsite) !

Justice prevails once again! :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

My habbo name: beta123
My habbox name: beta123

This is the first competition ive entered on habbox and im rally excited:eusa_danc

PineApple--x,
23-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Habbo Name: PineApple--x,
Habbox Forum Name: Pineapple--x,
My Entry: Mod-Child on DUTY !

One morning on habbo OrangeGirl1 was looking for a nice salon to go to and have a relaxing day. She went in and was treated very nicely, until OrangeGirl
came in and took one glance at OrangeGirl1, and charged straight at her.
"What do you think your doing pinching MY name!?" Rudely asked OrangeGirl.
"I'm s.sorry, i didn't know it was your n.name," Stutterd OrangeGirl1.
"Well i command you to change it now"
" I cant because i have all of my furni on it and i cant loose it all"
"Do i look bothered?, Now Im gonna report you for disrespecting me if you dont change your habbo account, and when you get banned you will never be able to go on even if you try!"
OrangeGirl1 was very upset because they both knew she had never done anything. OrangeGirl1 was a fairly quick typer so as fast as she could she sent a message
to the moderaters explaining tht she was being threatened by OrangeGirl and she might get banned for doing nothing!
No sooner had she asked for help a tall, dark and handsome habbo was standing before her.
Mod-Child.
Mod child was very concerned about what had happened so he took all the whitnesses out 1 by 1 and found out what had happened.
Mod-child came back with an angry look on his face.
It turned out that all of the witnesses had been OrangeGirl's clones but he did not yet know this so he asked OrangeGirl1 to have a chat with him.
"It seems you have been lying about this story" Said Mod-Child.
"I haven't really, i swear" Replied OrangeGirl1.
Then she came up with a brilliant idea and told Mod-Child. Mod-Child was going to ask them all to type in a word and he would say "1 2 3" and they shoud all say it at the same time.
So they tried it and it worked out easier than planned because OrangeGirl was so scared she might get banned and emabrassed she splurted out that she was threating OrangeGirl1 and because of this all of the OrangeGirl clones and of course OrangeGirl herself were banned for
1. Threatening
2. Cloning
3. Lying

The moral of this story is never discriminate or threaten people just because they look, do, or even act different,they are still the same person inside and that's all that counts.

[None of the habbo's n this story are real, this is all a fiction]

JB.1
23-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Habbo name: jimbob.1
habboX name: JB.1
My entry:

habbo hero name: XzangaZoom

This hero protects all habbo's from casino scams and keyloggers mostly but his speciality lies in credit scams.

If someone is saying giv me an hc and i'll buy you a credit code he is right on the job protected everybody this message is sent to. He will give one warning and if they do it again he takes things into his own hands!

This habbo hero is strong, tough and The coolest of the cool.

XzangaZoom!

m.e.a.n.i.e
23-02-2007, 08:26 PM
I think your story ROCKZ!!!:eusa_clap Itz really cool and I wish there really was a super habbo because I know how Pippa felt. Anyway as I said b4 I think your story ROCKZ and if you get a f/r from M.e.a.n.i.e.g.i.r.l on Habbo please accept! :D :) ;) :8 :p keep up the GR8 work! If you become a writer I will so read ur brill bookz!:eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

From M.e.a.n.i.e xxx

Edited by RareWolf (Competition Staff): When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments, as it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

ani.skywalker05
24-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Habbo Name: DJ-Banksy
Habbox Name: ani.skywalker05
My entry:

It was a sunday morning when DJ-Banksy woke from hes sleep, he looked around his lodge bedroom hoping somehow there would be something new, he was sick of seening so much lodge. He desided to go to the cataloge and see if there was anything new, then he saw it , the habbo exchange , he desided to sell his lodge and buy a bag of 20 credits, when he came back from trade city he redeemed his credits he then desided it was time for that long wated change. He looked through the cataloge and found candy , to his suprise , he liked it. He bought some sofas and a bed , but it was later that night he regreted it , when all of a sudden from under his bed appeared the CANDY HABBO! DJ-Banksy ran for his pixel life when suddenly a flash of light came from out of the window and in jumped a random habbo, when the light dimmed he could she the habbos face , its was him , whitelight. Banksy best friend . "help me" cried Banksy , whitelight. was know for him love of sweets, Next thing banksy knew the candy habbo was above him Banksy screamed then it happened , banksy opened his eyes and saw nothing but whitelight. standing over him. "what happened?" banksy asked, "nothing" replied whitelight. "but you friend tasted nice :)" Banksy stared in shock, had whitelight. eaten the candy habbo? The answer will never be clear but whatever happened banksy knew its was all thanks to whitelight. or as Banksy now calls him , SuperHabbo.

Mark:Dundee2
28-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Habbo name: Mark:Dundee2
Forum name: same as habbo name

CONTINUED..
And so after i realized she scammed me, i threatened to report her and make scam rooms. Guess what, guess, go ahead guess, she kiked me! And then made me scam rooms!! I felt horrible because im not a scammer and now when ppz will search my name then they'll think im a scammer, bad for business 2!
And so i had to find help, i looked at rooms, then suddenly i found the Safety X Centre. That's where i met TM who works there, I told him my prob. and he was SOOOOO Helpful, he told me what to do to get rid of the scam rooms, go to her homepage and report and stuff>< He even wasted his precious time to help report her! With in 5 mins, my scam rooms were gone! TM is a true habbo heroe to me:: and i would like to say that the Safety X Centre is an awesome place and really helps alot.
THANK YOU>> HOpe u liked iT!

2hd.
21-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Congratulations goes to Super-Sofia-27 who wins a green dragon and a tubmaster!

edit: 10/6/07 User failed to collect prize after 2 month limit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!