PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Furni

Jazza
13-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Right, I know they are in the catalogue but I think they will be rares as I'm assuming they will be removed fairly soon.

All the gothic furni are very expensive, but theses are the prices I would expect them to reach.

Gothic Portcullis
This is clearly going to be very popular with goths and I'm sure this will reach a price of near 1.5 HC, I have seen 4 traded already: The first for 2HC and the subsiquent 3 went for 1HC, so you can see my basis for this price.

Gothic Throne
A very nice looking rare and I'm sure it will be popular, though not as popular as the normal throne although that depends on how long it remains in the catalogue as will all the gothic furni. My estimated value is 3HC although I have not seen any of these traded yet.

Red Gothic Sofa
This is the most expensive sofa to be released in the catalogue at 7 credits, but it's simplicity may be it's downfall. I would expect them to be at most 1HC so long as it's not in the catalogue for more than a week.

Red Gothic Stool
Once again, this is going to be very dependant on it's catalogue life, it may be that this is more popular that I think, I believe it will hit about 0.8HC but people may enjoy it more than I do which will dramatically affect the price.

Gothic Table
The Most expensive priced and biggest of all the gothic furni this, In my opinion, will be the most expensive due to people not wanting to spend that much on a single piece of furni. My estimate will be 2.5HC

Gothic Torch
Very overpriced in my opinion, this shouldn't reach higher that 1/4 of the gothic table's value.

Gothic Railing
I wouldn't be suprised if this became the most popular bar on Habbo, I would estimate it at 1HC each based on the Screens (Rosewood, Shadow etc).

Gothic Candelabra
No doubt this will be very popular in the hotel, I would imagine that this will be found in many goth clubs and go for quite a lot.

I hope that Habbo decide to remove them soon, as The prices will crash if they stay permanantly. I would imagine that for every week they remain in the catalogue, my estimated prices will halve.

-MrLore

DaWnOfAaRoN
13-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the report, Nice to see you post your opinions but please only report rare trades here and what they have traded at.

EG

Gothic throne 2hc [seen 3 times]

-Dispute
13-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey, this section is for reporting values, As above an exaple of one, if you wish to disscuss values, click HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30), As this is where you post you thoughts!

Kaytti
14-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Please follow the advice above - but apart from that its very good!

jordang16
14-02-2007, 08:57 PM
same as above nice comments though

Lost-Shark
15-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Nice report!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!