bye bye league 1.

we really are ****.

Andeeh
13-02-2007, 10:27 PM
o.O Brighton Winning. Thats A Shock LOL :D

(400th Post)

Jordie
14-02-2007, 10:58 AM
oooo thats a really bad result for you, Brighton weren't doing too well themselves, good luck for the rest of the season.

Scriptermone
14-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Woot go brighton!

:Hazel
14-02-2007, 12:44 PM
that was a bit of a hammering...

brapbrap
14-02-2007, 03:54 PM
that was a bit of a hammering...

your telling me :(

i dunno if the brighton fans' boyfriends knew they were their though :s:s

gosling
14-02-2007, 04:36 PM
your telling me :(

i dunno if the brighton fans' boyfriends knew they were their though :s:sHaha, they get that chant wherever they go! A bit overused but still a classic! :p

Jamie!
14-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Just hope I don't get to see you take your anger out on us come Saturday!

brapbrap
14-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Haha, they get that chant wherever they go! A bit overused but still a classic! :p

Yup, preety quiet last night, some lame boys at the back were chanting, people were just looking at them, they obviously hadn't been to orient before as they thought it would get better.

obviously not....

piddle2k6
14-02-2007, 06:06 PM
LOL 9 goals in the space of 4 or 5 days :S Not the greatest record is it especially form tow of the leagues out of form sides...

brapbrap
14-02-2007, 06:18 PM
LOL 9 goals in the space of 4 or 5 days :S Not the greatest record is it especially form tow of the leagues out of form sides...

LOL Youll get worse defeats in league 2 next season

piddle2k6
14-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Were u at game on saturday.... we looked like a championship team with you at the bottom off league 2....

brapbrap
14-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Were u at game on saturday.... we looked like a championship team with you at the bottom off league 2....

YARRRR!!!!

A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM CURRENTLY SITTING 20TH IN LEAGUE ONE.

DEEEEEERKHEAD.

yeah i reckon we will go down, but i reckon you will aswell.

piddle2k6
14-02-2007, 06:44 PM
So u think chelternham will ctach up with us then?? we got em on saturda and if we beat them.....

brapbrap
14-02-2007, 07:01 PM
So u think chelternham will ctach up with us then?? we got em on saturda and if we beat them.....

if is a big word, your crap away, you lost a 2-0 lead against us in the summer, so i dont really know how you can say your certainity's to stay up, last year we lost 4-1 to rochdale, we got promoted, lost 1-0 to carlisle aswell near the end of the season, we looked like we were in the playoffs, but no we got promoted.

so dont write us off just yet, ********.

piddle2k6
14-02-2007, 07:16 PM
I never wrote you off... I said your recent form was truly awful which to be fair it has been..... Sorry for stating facts.. and when ddi i say we were certain to stay up... You said it not me?

brapbrap
14-02-2007, 07:22 PM
I never wrote you off... I said your recent form was truly awful which to be fair it has been..... Sorry for stating facts.. and when ddi i say we were certain to stay up... You said it not me?

every single time i say 'yeah orient will stay up' you keep bringing up the form issue, stop posting in my ******* threads if your just going to be a nuiscence.

i dont say;

Swansea 4 - 2 Bournemouth
Bournemouth 4 - 0 Port vale

and i'd just liek to add, orient have not lost by anything close to 4-0 at home.

summer
14-02-2007, 11:16 PM
i know how you feel mate.

brapbrap
15-02-2007, 11:16 AM
i know how you feel mate.

sucks dont it, orient have ONE fit striker now, and even hes on loan, from what i gather luton have a preety small squad with the sales of Howard, Vine and Edwards in the past year among others, we just dont produce any youngsters any more or even buy anyone.

Jordie
15-02-2007, 01:04 PM
sucks dont it, orient have ONE fit striker now, and even hes on loan, from what i gather luton have a preety small squad with the sales of Howard, Vine and Edwards in the past year among others, we just dont produce any youngsters any more or even buy anyone.

Add Kevin Nicholls and Curtis Davies to that list, we have quality youngsters but they are sold 2 years later:(

brandon
15-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Poised for relegation is the worst football feeling ever, actually second, losing in the playoff final is first for me.

brapbrap
15-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Add Kevin Nicholls and Curtis Davies to that list, we have quality youngsters but they are sold 2 years later:(

yeah we sold gabriel zakuani last year for 1.5 million to fulham, they havnt even played him yet and now have loaned him to stoke....

sorry i meant to add, luton have a small squad ASWELL as us.

Poised for relegation is the worst football feeling ever, actually second, losing in the playoff final is first for me.

yeah ive experianced the second, 3 years ago, lost in the final against blackpool. i always remember Jabo Ibehre hitting the post for orient. ******.

piddle2k6
15-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh im sorry..... 5 nil away to .....Bournemouth

Look im not bringing it up all i said was did u go to the game...
And we looked a different class

brapbrap
15-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh im sorry..... 5 nil away to .....Bournemouth

Look im not bringing it up all i said was did u go to the game...
And we looked a different class

your a walking contradiction

summer
15-02-2007, 06:50 PM
the worst feeling in football is getting hammered at home in a cold winter evening match.

brapbrap
15-02-2007, 07:18 PM
the worst feeling in football is getting hammered at home in a cold winter evening match.

your telling me, every night game ive been to at orient;
Chester L 2-1
Gillingham 3-3 Coming back from 3-0 down
Brighton L 4-1

sheesh i can't remember any more...

barnet 0-0 draw....

forget night games lmao

gosling
15-02-2007, 07:23 PM
the worst feeling in football is getting hammered at home in a cold winter evening match.Damn right, and too often have I felt that. The last time I recall seeing Rangers win under floodlights was Luton at home last season...and that feels like a long way back...

gosling
15-02-2007, 07:23 PM
the worst feeling in football is getting hammered at home in a cold winter evening match.Damn right, and too often have I felt that. The last time I recall seeing Rangers win under floodlights was Luton at home last season, and that feels like a long way back...

summer
15-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Damn right, and too often have I felt that. The last time I recall seeing Rangers win under floodlights was Luton at home last season, and that feels like a long way back...
luton's best home games were night ones last season actually.

crewe 4-0
preston 3-0
norwich 4-2
reading 3-2
liverpool 3-5

piddle2k6
15-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Completely different for me i cant remember the last time we played baddly on tuesaday night with exception to our home fa cup replay against bristol rovers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!