PDA

View Full Version : Any stupid skool rules?

Steph
15-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Does anyone's skool have a stupid skool rule (in your view)?!

=Jen=
17-04-2005, 04:48 PM
We can chew gum but we can't blow bubbles.
We can get stuff like pop or juice or milk out of the venders but can't drink it.
Oh get this my schools really dumb cause my friends and me skipped school for 18 days and when we came back we got 3 day OUT OF SCHOOL suspention! LAMO!!!!! ROFL!!!!!

Fruitbox.
18-04-2005, 05:47 PM
1.If you wear a belt it will be confiscated and youll be isolated for the whole day
2. We have a oneway system in our school but our teachers on c floor always tell us to go the wrong way so we all getinto a big massive huddle and everyone gets squashed... and dies :]

Bunny
19-04-2005, 05:05 AM
out teacher's all tell us 2 wear covered shoes wen we have science, food tech, sewing, woodwork, metalwork or anything like that but they make us get uniform passes even if we don't hav those classes on that day!

Syd
01-05-2005, 04:15 PM
The funniest one which is in every school all over the world. "Children put your fingers on your lips, no talking!" You could still speak even though you had a finger over it! My mates used to put two fingers on them spread out, make the old "V" sign.

T.Kelly
01-05-2005, 04:35 PM
We can only wear black coloured hair tie ups, our coats must be black and below our hips and we must have shoes with a heel no more than 6cm!

Jase
01-05-2005, 04:37 PM
detention if we sharpen our pencil without permission lol

Jordee
01-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Um.. No Bookbags In the classrooms or you get written Up :P

iRoss
01-05-2005, 06:12 PM
No hugging, but our teachers don't care anyway :P

.Amberz.
01-05-2005, 06:33 PM
At my school, we're not aloud to fight inside the classrooms, so instead of that, we grab the rulers and have ruler fights! :eusa_shhh Don't tell my teacher! But anyway, he finds out, tells us off, and makes us pay 60p for a replacement of the ones broken...

PaulYaDeafHomie
01-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Fighting=Expelled and $300 fine
Talking back to teachers=Detention
Swearing=Detention

No baggy pants(Everyone does it anyways),No too reveling clothing(Yet they still accept clothes that shows gore)

Bleh...but that one No belt rule that katie says she has is dumb...I would go though school all day holding my pants up if I had that rule >.<.

Drewar
01-05-2005, 07:12 PM
If your a girl at our school you aren't allowed to wear any shirts that are "too revealing" like tube tops n stuff.

habbox-superstar
01-05-2005, 07:13 PM
No running when going into class. One teacher puts bith arms in the air turns and looks in the playgroudn and says it 50 times. when everyoens ebhind her we just run.
another rule is no football only on friday

Pulchritudinous
01-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Blazers must be worn in assembly! The other day it was boiling, and I took mine off and got a 10 minute detention. :@

BlueTails
01-05-2005, 08:00 PM
No Hacking.... Hmm.. It Does Not State In The ITC Rules Of Conduct, 'Do NOT HACK'

Lets See, I Did, And Now Im Banned From School Computers And Got A 1,000 Pound Fine, So I Got My Revenge After That, Muhahahahahahha!

Rarelime
01-05-2005, 09:11 PM
If you have an earring it has to be no more than 1.5cm in diameter

Not aloud to wear a coat with fluff on the hood (Parka), due to safety hazards

Can't wear a scarf in the winter season due to safety reasons ie getting strangeled

Can't wear trousers where the bottom overlapps your shoes, safety hazard ie tripping up, or falling down stairs.

Owen
02-05-2005, 12:47 AM
No going to toilet during class...
how stupid is that, once a girl did the toilet on her chair in class. After that she moved schools. Heh

PaulYaDeafHomie
02-05-2005, 04:23 AM
At my old school....it was a catholic school..and I hated it xD

You must always tuck your shirt in at all times(I was fat at that time..)
You must always wear your uniform
No telling anyone to "shut up"
If you have a F you can't do sports(I know it's in all schools but dang! those classes were hard to do :()

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!