PDA

View Full Version : I think my school lets kids off too easy...

Kardan
15-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Well. Afternoon registration :P Pfft.
Teacher is late, Or we kids were early.
A kid called Chris gets his pencilcase stolen. Nicola had it.
She throws it to Whitney.
They throw it too everyone else.
So there's like 20 kids jumping up shouting
NICOLA OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Jumping on tables chairs knocked everywhere.
I was talking to my friends. And then the door creaks open (At this time I counted 22 kids out of there setas, at least 11 on the tables) Then the head of Geography comes in.
(He's next door to our form room) Then he just closes the door goes around the class room and tidys it up and just says:
"You were the best form " LMAO!
"Notice I said where" ROFL!

I was suprised NOBDOY got a detention. Pfft. But there was a big protest once... Half of the school weren't allowed to school for 4 days :P
More on that later... Do you think you're school is strict enough?

MYKE!
15-04-2005, 04:31 PM
It does my nut in when i'm at school were sun little scruffs actually bother to come to school, but scive EVERY lesson and mess about in the foyer, whereas someone like me could do that and get in alot of trouble. :@

Bradd-Aaron
15-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes our school is not strict! I got done for chewing gum and then Cara swaers and dont get done! :{ We had a protest in Junior school about sch dinners me george james arrrgh! we were sent to head but im in yr7 now

LMAO in our form if theres summat written on borad we change it like if it said
Hit we write a s in front :P

Kardan
15-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Our protest was about the Drama teacher. HE GOT FIRED :p

About 600/700 kids protested.

And we had a protest before that and it got onto the Region's headline :P

Lmao!

Vause
15-04-2005, 04:47 PM
SAME HERE!
My class is MENTAL. and we dont get punished. funny actually!

Steph
15-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I tink my school is quite strict at times, but most of my teachers are really sound. But we arn't allowed to wear make-up at skool and if you get caught with it on from now you get sent home!! I mean thats just toooo far, (and an all girls skool, sheesh no chance) its mainly just rules that are strict

BlueTails
15-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Lol, Our School IS Great Too For Getting Off Easy!

Vause
15-04-2005, 09:40 PM
we just run around and go crazy!

RedStratocas
16-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Lol. My school, if people got detention for everything you just said, they would give passes for kids who DONT have detention. Not that many kids would be in it either. All be expelled

GommeInc
16-04-2005, 01:19 AM
My school can be strict sometimes. But in some cases not strict enough!

We have a wall of posters on one wall, and i have these ones which are our English/Form Teachers favourite posters. At break we normally start random fights like my friend (or Mentor on this fourm) takes this boys Pencil Case or bag and gives it to me and I would randomly throw it to the other side of the classroom or in the bin. He bundles us and the posters get ripped. She comes in later and basically goes, 'Looks like we need new posters...'

Does she not realise we are ripping her posters in paper fights, bundles and other fun filled break times games?

Mentor
16-04-2005, 01:57 AM
My school can be strict sometimes. But in some cases not strict enough!

We have a wall of posters on one wall, and i have these ones which are our English/Form Teachers favourite posters. At break we normally start random fights like my friend (or Mentor on this fourm) takes this boys Pencil Case or bag and gives it to me and I would randomly throw it to the other side of the classroom or in the bin. He bundles us and the posters get ripped. She comes in later and basically goes, 'Looks like we need new posters...'

Does she not realise we are ripping her posters in paper fights, bundles and other fun filled break times games?
the paper arow plains are funny, esply when (certain persons) hw go used by (F J) etc.

Plus think of year 9 the stuff we got away with. Athogh since mr d has become its become pretty stricted, exspet for yr 11 , we get let of easy :D

Vause
16-04-2005, 09:27 AM
ya im in year 9 I HAVE MY SATS SOON :'(

Infrontation
16-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Welll once i got a Detention For Being In Our Classroom Before the Teacher came.. :s Gay school :p

Vause
16-04-2005, 10:25 AM
i got a detention for swearing once. thats it really lmao

BlueTails
16-04-2005, 12:17 PM
I got detention for punching someone in the face..... I Hope It Hurt Him BAD

Fruitbox.
18-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Our school lets all the Chavs off easily... they come in with like no uniform on... they have their one little Social Inclusion Centre [basically the Chav HQ] and the teachers don't even tell them off for their uniform... but if it was me on the other hand supposing i came into school with no uniform, id get suspended!!

Georgia
05-05-2005, 06:08 PM
My class gets let off easily specially in science and re ! Re is just a doss cause teacher is a perv and science is a doss cause teacher lets us do anything we want!

rosie387
06-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Lol Your schools sound fun Mine well Its ok but the fights in the corridors are the best english we get off and chuck this sticky stuff on the roof and in science i delted a heap of files from the teachers computer and he never noticed What a fool !! :p

Georgia
12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Some people at the this 1 particular school get payed to go to school because its so ruff! I think thats a bit stupid ! I get detentions like every day but don't go to most of them cause they are for the sillyest things!

Rachi
12-05-2005, 04:59 PM
My mate sent an email 2 the whole of year 7 today.. me n saz n jayna were singin a song : I need a [Rude word] Pe...nus i need a penussssss til da mornin light it gotta be strong it gotta be long it gotta be larger than life I NEED A [rude work same as above] ....and my mate sed [in another form]was readin it and the teacher came up bhind her and read it! she is gna be in so much trubble. My mate had a poem called how 2 hav smx in the elevator she got a detention ^_^ and she put 'Sung by jayna' on the bottom.. what a pleb.. lol my school is strict. if u 4get a book orange slip.. 3 orange slips = detention. And i have had 2 my mate has had 11.. her friend has had 25 :o lol scruff... anyway My school is 2 strict.. someone threw a polo in someone's erye the other day and he got in trouble.. And wen it snowed like mad.. he threw a snowball at someone and he got a detention.. he threw it outta school and she grassed. He got a detention xD hehe he bin on report .. 4 times i think when da teacher gotta write how u bin in da lesson.. every lesson.. and he bin in isolattion loadsa times.. and this other boy bin in isolation loadsa times because he had tram lines in his hair.. he was in isolation [cant go to any lessons gotta stay with head of house for the day] he had tram lines in his hair and until he had em cut out he had em cut out!! this post it way 2 long i gotta go out omgosh this took like 5 mins 2 type out :o ok i bet your fed up of this post now.. please tel me if you have rewad it all and if you are fed up i have 2 go out now.. omg this is my longest post ever hehe probably wont get any longer LOL anyway enjoy reaading this lol probably took you ages 2 read o well stay safe x

varna
12-05-2005, 08:28 PM
well my school don't let peopleget off easy lots of people about a week ago go done for ****!!! and then school asked them all to leave shortly after bringing the police in to arrest the two people who brought the **** into school ................ so yeah meanys at school ............... well not really but :P

Warning (forum moderator): Please don't swear.

Fallon
12-05-2005, 09:22 PM
My school can be strict but usually isn't. Once I was swinging on my chair and the person next to me moved the back two legs. As you would of guessed I fell of my chair, so I got up pushed the table over, picked up the chair and hit the person across the head with it. I didn't even get wrong even though he had to go to hospital. Then another time I forget to do my homework and I get an hours detention after school on a Friday. How is forgeting homework worse than hitting someone across the head with a chair?

partie2
13-05-2005, 09:38 AM
well some of the teachers are scared of the students so they wont tell them of which i think is tottally wrong.

Syd
01-06-2005, 04:23 PM
You need to speak with your parents about it. Honestly I know it'll make your school stricter, but you need discipline otherwise you'll go totally out of control. The teachers are there to teach and keep boundaries in there classroom.

hedgeog325
15-06-2005, 09:24 PM
my school is TOO strict >.<
i got a detention for going to another classroom at breaktime.. :@

FRISC0
15-06-2005, 09:30 PM
In Ma school (lol) the teachers will try and keep the bad people in the class and take it out of the good people (like me of course ;)) and if i were chewing gum they would give me detention or tell me off. were as if the bad people did the teacher would just tell them to sit down calmly!
Why take it out on us? :s they are actually too scared of the kids in my school as they are so arrogant :s

I actually take allot of time off school, poepe throw acid around the calls and weights in science books in most other clases. Its so bad i cant take it anymore so i decided to not go in untill ive moved calles. im not just gonna sit their letting them punch me or my mate? :s
my teachers see us getting hit or book thrown they ignore it, Pathetic?

Angster
16-06-2005, 05:10 AM
Well. Afternoon registration :P Pfft.
Teacher is late, Or we kids were early.
A kid called Chris gets his pencilcase stolen. Nicola had it.
She throws it to Whitney.
They throw it too everyone else.
So there's like 20 kids jumping up shouting
NICOLA OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Jumping on tables chairs knocked everywhere.
I was talking to my friends. And then the door creaks open (At this time I counted 22 kids out of there setas, at least 11 on the tables) Then the head of Geography comes in.
(He's next door to our form room) Then he just closes the door goes around the class room and tidys it up and just says:
"You were the best form " LMAO!
"Notice I said where" ROFL!
I was suprised NOBDOY got a detention. Pfft. But there was a big protest once... Half of the school weren't allowed to school for 4 days :P
More on that later... Do you think you're school is strict enough?
Lovely preschool stories. Brings back memories.

Lindzi
16-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Omg In My School We Would All Get A Detention For Like A Week!

alexxxxx
18-06-2005, 06:17 PM
IN our school its like - Let off for having a fight where 600 odd students watch BUT get a detention for forgetting one homework! Our school is so bothered about this type of stuff buit not on fighting and stuff ITS SO ANNOYING!

Detox
18-06-2005, 07:34 PM
There is a lad at our school, not naming any names, but he can do pracically anything and not get into trouble. All's he does if he is questioned by a teacher is blame it on the nearest person he see's. It is really fustrating because everyone else is getting done and he gets away scott free. And if you grass [ not that i would :D ], he just gets his annoying little gang to get you.

People like this really annoy me.

Rachi
18-06-2005, 07:42 PM
My friend got 2 detentions because she sent a rude song 2 the whole of year 7 :P

In form we were moved 2 the art room and the teacher was starting an exam so we were left alone. This weird guy picked up a pen and threw it at the girls so i picked it up and threw it back, then my friend threw a paint brush, just as it landed on the table the teacher walked in! I dont fink she saw it tho Then the teacher gave us some work 2 do [how boring] Then wen she left i threw something and my form teacher came in !! dun dun duuuuuuuuuun SHe didnt see it tho hehe

And a few months ago the teachers brought in orange slips if u forget a book or have ur shirt out or have ur top buton undone n stufd like that u get an orange slip. 3 orange slips = detention after school on a friday :o There was a protest. loasdsa kids were on da field. The head of house came out, no one moved, The deputy head came out, no one moved then the head came out and everyone bombed it LOL

Jashmine
20-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Our school is pretty strict on uniforms...
Well, not as strict as most schools probably could be.
But they have uniform notes, collect one if you are out of uniform. If you have a note from home explaining why you are out of uniform - they are supposed to accept it. But at my school they don't =/ They hardly accept any reason. I think you'd literally have to bring in a ruined pair of school pants or something to prove that what's said is true.
My sisters friend bought new pants and got rid of the old ones, after a day of wearing them she discovered she was allergic to whatever it was made out of - so she couldn't wear them the next day. But the school didn't accept the excuse, lol o.o.

They are also pretty strict on PE/sport uniforms, but again not as strict as other schools.

So my schools basically in between most others =/ Perfect, if you ask me xD

You don't get detention unless you are late for school without a reason from home or you aren't in proper school uniform. Most teachers avoid giving out detentions, but if someone is really disruptive they'll send notes home/detention/slips etc. So yeah xD

Digital
20-06-2005, 04:30 PM
my school has this thing if your late 2 times = detention, so far i've got 10 :rolleyes:

Rachi
20-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Lol!!
AT my school
3 = detention
I have 2 :eusa_thin

poloolop
20-06-2005, 04:38 PM
:O u have a wierd school lol i got a detention for turning up 5 mins late! and another agesss ago for stabbing myself! i mean WHATTTT!!!!!!

Georgia
23-06-2005, 05:44 PM
my school has this thing if your late 2 times = detention, so far i've got 10 :rolleyes:

Thank god im not at your school . Lol im late pratically everyday

Wayne
18-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Lmao! When the teacher is late, we all mess about. Throwing balls at people's heads, playing "BOGEY!" and all sorts of things :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!