PDA

View Full Version : Leyton Orient v Carlisle United

brapbrap
16-02-2007, 08:26 PM
3 Easy points for use lot jamie lmao, you going?

brandon
16-02-2007, 08:27 PM
I hope Jarvis does well.

Jordie
16-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Carlisle 3-0 ill go for, leyton orient on a real poor run of form

brapbrap
I hope Jarvis does well.#

yeah same mate lmao

whats he like?

out boss; ling has said hes got pace?

has he

Grainger@CUFC
3 Easy points for use lot

Haha. Anything but an easy 3 points mate. If we collapse like we did last week and have the finishing like we did last week, YOU will be the team getting the easy 3 points.

I'm not going lol :P.

brapbrap
16-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Carlisle 3-0 ill go for, leyton orient on a real poor run of form

I LOVE YOU TOO!! LMAO

Haha. Anything but an easy 3 points mate. If we collapse like we did last week and have the finishing like we did last week, YOU will be the team getting the easy 3 points.

I'm not going lol :P.

lol you've got gall and hawley, we've got the mighty jabo ibehre (altho hes injured) and Super Gary Alexander, i know what the S should mean.....

i hope that new bloke jarvis plays....

brandon
16-02-2007, 08:33 PM
#

yeah same mate lmao

whats he like?

out boss; ling has said hes got pace?

has he
He's alright for pace, I think he will be a decent player in league one.

Grainger@CUFC
16-02-2007, 08:33 PM
you've got gall

Makes no difference. He's awful in my view. He's got pace, but his final ball is apalling and his finishing, well, I'll say no more.

brapbrap
16-02-2007, 08:36 PM
He's alright for pace, I think he will be a decent player in league one.

cheers mate for that, we need some pace up front, since out fast striker Echanomi broke his leg 2 YEARS Ago and still hasnt come back....

any chance that you know of we cud get him all season? (jarvis)

Makes no difference. He's awful in my view. He's got pace, but his final ball is apalling and his finishing, well, I'll say no more.

lmaaaaaaaao..... like Shane Tudor, although his crossing is getting better and hes beating players now...

brandon
16-02-2007, 08:40 PM
cheers mate for that, we need some pace up front, since out fast striker Echanomi broke his leg 2 YEARS Ago and still hasnt come back....

any chance that you know of we cud get him all season? (jarvis)

lmaaaaaaaao..... like Shane Tudor, although his crossing is getting better and hes beating players now...
He's not really needed here atm so yeah I can see him extending his loan to get more expierence providing that the move is sucessful. :)

brapbrap
16-02-2007, 08:45 PM
He's not really needed here atm so yeah I can see him extending his loan to get more expierence providing that the move is sucessful. :)

****** hopes its succesful lol

Jamie!
16-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Yup, i'm going! Early start though.. 6am the bus is :(

Can't really see us getting a result to be honest, but any away day is decent so should be alright like!

I'll take some pics/vids n post them on here n that if i'm not out on Sunday or whenever.

brapbrap
16-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Yup, i'm going! Early start though.. 6am the bus is :(

Can't really see us getting a result to be honest, but any away day is decent so should be alright like!

I'll take some pics/vids n post them on here n that if i'm not out on Sunday or whenever.

yeah cheers mate, im preety close to the away fans, you know just over the 'posh bit' Of the east stand

Jamie!
16-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Ah right.. hope there will be a decent atmosphere. Should be alright like cause we should be bringing 600/700 down hopefully.

brapbrap
16-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Ah right.. hope there will be a decent atmosphere. Should be alright like cause we should be bringing 600/700 down hopefully.

yeah... i heard 1000 of someone, not much of a difference between 600/700 and 1000. btw expect the small town in scotland chants, thats what our fans have been planning ;s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!