PDA

View Full Version : Any one else strongly dislike Hnery and Wenger?

DCeption
16-02-2007, 09:38 PM
At first they got on my nerves with their ****yness, and wenger always complaining everytime they lost. But the game the other day forgot who they were playing in the FA cup, really made me dislike them.

First they complain about timewasting, and then go on to do it themsleves with Lehman.

And then when the own goal went in the arrgoant french sod, had to do something and taunt kirckland.

gosling
16-02-2007, 10:21 PM
I've gotta agree, it was quite hypocritical of them and Lehmann fully deserved that booking he got. There's no denying the ability of Arsene Wenger though - top manager and scout - I take my hat off to him. Henry's an arrogant sod though - his goal celebrations really do my nut in! Once again though, there's no denying the talents of both of them in their respective jobs and it's a privelege to have them in the country. I don't take a serious disliking to them but Henry's arrogance can pess me off at times.

DCeption
16-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Agreed about their talents!

brandon
16-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Their french.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 12:01 AM
Their french.

lmao...

i dont like wenger but i have great respect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL3qJ1u0J0Q&mode=related&search=) for henry

Chease
17-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Sorry but Wenger is the most successful foreign manager to have come to England. If you don't like how he manages Arsenal then don't bother watching him and wasting time making pointless threads about him.

And sorry but Kirkland wasted time I think something like 8 times.. Lehmann did it once and got booked. Lehmann is easily in the top 5 best keepers in the world and who gives a damn what his personality is like.. He is amazing. Kirkland is a ***** who is super injury prone. His girlfriend is a doctor because he breaks something every week.

Henry is the best player in the world and has done nothing wrong this season.

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Ferguson is the best foreign manager to come ot england seeing as he is not english :) Yer no denying wenger and henry are both top of the league with great scouting/scoring abilities but there attitudes annoy me and i just hate them because they play for arsenal-I mean the french national team...
Arsenal annoy me as they are all foreign at leats have a few english players!
Or go join another league

Brody
17-02-2007, 01:59 PM
i just hate them because they play for arsenal-I mean the french national team...

arsenal have 3 french players that start sometimes 4 i dont get how that makes us a french team

maybe ur rite about the we should have more english players

but the market these days are just stupid who would u rather get michael carrick for 18 million pound or tomas rosicky for 7 million pound

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 02:19 PM
True but carrick was overpriced i guess :) Anyway i just think there should be a rule thats says 1/4 of players on the pitch have ot be from the leagues conutries but i guess people will just say its prejudice because of theis politiclally correct society

F32
17-02-2007, 02:24 PM
I strongly disagree.

All managers do the same; all managers contradict themselves.

It's only because you noticed the other day and it was Henry & Wenger that did it - you blame Arsenal.

All teams / managers do it.

Turnip
17-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Thats a point.
I admit i dont like wenger but you have to admire the way he manages a club like arsenal and the way henry plays for them.
but.. every team does it at one point :).

Browney
17-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Just Henry's arrogance annoys me.

Pixel
17-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Why even bother making a thread on this?

"wenger always complaining everytime they lost"
Why bring this up now? We haven't lost since December, and are you saying that no other manager will complain when their team loses?

As for your other points this post on an Arsenal forum sums them up..

The Henry-Kirkland incident has clearly been misunderstood and (deliberately?) misinterpreted by the media and other fans.

On the Spud forum they're quoting David Platt saying Henry should issue a public apology for unsporting behaviour but it's obvious that Platty thought Titi was rubbing Kirkland's nose in the fact that he'd just conceded a goal, rather than taking him to task for his game-long time-wasting.

As for Jens, he was taking the **** out of Kirkland to make a point. Once again, the media and other fans get the wrong end of the stick and accuse him of being a hypocritical time-waster. All rather silly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!