PDA

View Full Version : FGS! Why? Bloomin Cheltenham!

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Just conceeded in last minute and all the results around us have gone badly for us aswell! :( :( :( :( :( We're right back in the sticky stuff but hopefully we can pull through.. I wont be there on tuesday night against yeovil, the first home game ive misseed for 3 years as im in madrid and maybe seeing madrid v bayern munich in the champions league.. maybe every cloyud has a silver lining

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 05:40 PM
l m a o

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Yer well we got a game in hand but we are 22nd if we win on tuesday night we could move to 18th so its not all bad i guess

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Yer well we got a game in hand but we are 22nd if we win on tuesday night we could move to 18th so its not all bad i guess

yup good point
northampton are the ones in trouble theyve played bare games...
who u got on tuesday nite?

we got millwall

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 07:05 PM
We have yeovil but as i mentioned above im seeing madrid v bayern munich. we really need to win and hope that the teams below us and from about 18th do aswell...its really tight.. and i reckon i should buy my ticket for port vale on the last game of the season now... Its going down to the wire and i think that there will be 4 teams form 22nd to 18th who will fiight it out on last day :S im nervous already

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 07:10 PM
We have yeovil but as i mentioned above im seeing madrid v bayern munich. we really need to win and hope that the teams below us and from about 18th do aswell...its really tight.. and i reckon i should buy my ticket for port vale on the last game of the season now... Its going down to the wire and i think that there will be 4 teams form 22nd to 18th who will fiight it out on last day :S im nervous already

same mate.

i reckon relegation is;
Northampton
Chelthenam
Brentford
Rotherham

in that order or;
You
Chelthenam
Brentford
rotherham

OR
Us
Cheltheneam
Brentford
Rotherham

hope its the top like

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Yes i hope its the top as i really wanna play leeds next season and i would hate for you to come up and go straight back down :( that would be really bad for you financially

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Yes i hope its the top as i really wanna play leeds next season and i would hate for you to come up and go straight back down :( that would be really bad for you financially

your telling me....

eh mate did you get relegated from THE CHAMPIOSHIP? last year

and yeah i cant wait to go to leeds if we stay up

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 07:33 PM
NO? we have never been in championship... always a league 1 side except the year we got relegateed then came straight back up.. we got to much debt to be championship and so we cant afford to go down.. we're just waiting for harry redknapp to be our chairman as hes been our manager he lives here plus he said after hes stopped being manager he will be our chairman

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 07:37 PM
NO? we have never been in championship... always a league 1 side except the year we got relegateed then came straight back up.. we got to much debt to be championship and so we cant afford to go down.. we're just waiting for harry redknapp to be our chairman as hes been our manager he lives here plus he said after hes stopped being manager he will be our chairman

lol ok.....

13 Games to go :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 09:51 PM
13 games to make or break our clubs

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 10:05 PM
it wont break your team, it will break us financially if we go down

Jordie
17-02-2007, 10:08 PM
it wont break your team, it will break us financially if we go down

your broke anyways lol, millwall are doing alrite now so you've got a difficult game there, we've got sheffield wednesday or tuesday night hoping to get something out of that one, they're on a real bad run.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 10:23 PM
your broke anyways lol, millwall are doing alrite now so you've got a difficult game there, we've got sheffield wednesday or tuesday night hoping to get something out of that one, they're on a real bad run.

how are we broke....

psssssh get your facts right at least

he owns;

This company http://www.matchroomsport.com/
Orient
Poker Million
Snooker halls
Flats
Snooker Promoter
Boxing PromoterBelive me. hes not broke

Jamie!
18-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Gunna say, you lot must make alot of dosh from the block of flats on each corner of the ground..

And sorry Piddle but me thinks the Cherries are on there way to L2 :(

piddle2k6
18-02-2007, 10:11 AM
And i think your wrong jamie our recent form isnt so bad except for yesterdays result..

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Gunna say, you lot must make alot of dosh from the block of flats on each corner of the ground..

And sorry Piddle but me thinks the Cherries are on there way to L2 :(

yeah, they **** me right off, and when we get the north stand built (in the next few weeks) their is going to be EVEN more flats behind it.

sl4rt is banned
18-02-2007, 12:44 PM
yup good point
northampton are the ones in trouble theyve played bare games...
who u got on tuesday nite?

we got millwall

:o Please please please beat millwall :) gills need to overtake em :(

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 01:00 PM
:o Please please please beat millwall :) gills need to overtake em :(

hopefully

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!