PDA

View Full Version : Orient 1 - 1 Carlisle

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 05:42 PM
WOOOOO good game tbh, brilliant goal from our left back, lockwood, 10th of the season for him.... a left back.

yeah and results went our way with bournemouth losing ahem.

just got to be 'wall on saturday...

@Jamie, what happened when corden had that dissagreement with your manager?

i couldnt see it from where i was sitting

brandon
17-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Did Jarvis play? if so how well did he do.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Did Jarvis play? if so how well did he do.

he done brilliant mate, forced an early double save in the first 10 minuites, then clipped the bar with a header and then had a shot late on that bounced off united's goalie's chest.

played good tbh

brandon
17-02-2007, 06:18 PM
good good.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 06:59 PM
good good.

season long loan hopefully :D

rumour is we only got him because his cousin plays for us (Adam Tann)

Grainger@CUFC
17-02-2007, 09:52 PM
lockwood, 10th of the season for him.... a left back.

About 8 of those have been penalties :rolleyes: lol.

Anyway that match deserves :eusa_wall. From what I heard, McDonald changed tactics for the second half yet again, and again, it backfired :@. You get hammered in your last two games and we can only get a draw. Typical Carlisle.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 10:04 PM
About 8 of those have been penalties :rolleyes: lol.

Anyway that match deserves :eusa_wall. From what I heard, McDonald changed tactics for the second half yet again, and again, it backfired :@. You get hammered in your last two games and we can only get a draw. Typical Carlisle.

Yup lmao and i dont think 8 have been penalties, about 6 tbh.

Yeah your mananger is a right ****** tbh, he went on the pitch moaning about 3 times, got in a fight with our winger Wayne Cordern because Corden accidently kicked the ball out at one of your players.

and btw, kevin gall is rubbish lmao

he could have set Hawley free in the 70th minuite to make it 1-1 but chose the flighted ball to your left winger, ****** it up big time and our 'keeper picked it up :D.

Grainger@CUFC
17-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Yup lmao and i dont think 8 have been penalties, about 6 tbh.

and btw, kevin gall is rubbish lmao

he could have set Hawley free in the 70th minuite to make it 1-1 but chose the flighted ball to your left winger, ****** it up big time and our 'keeper picked it up :D.

I was close enough :P.

I told you so about Gall, he's awful and should be dropped at least when Simon Hackney gets back.

Plus I know about McDonald, he never plays for a win. Away from home it's always take the lead and sit back :@. If only we still had Paul Simpson :(.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 10:24 PM
I was close enough :P.

I told you so about Gall, he's awful and should be dropped at least when Simon Hackney gets back.

Plus I know about McDonald, he never plays for a win. Away from home it's always take the lead and sit back :@. If only we still had Paul Simpson :(.

Yeah, he encouraged your goalkeeper to time waste, which ****** me off.

Grainger@CUFC
17-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah, he encouraged your goalkeeper to time waste, which ****** me off.

Yeah that is a bit crap. Specially with good old Westy. Well i say old lol. He's a good keeper, but on more than one occasion he makes a vital wrong decision. But hats off to him, he's kept us in a few games that we should have lost.

Jamie!
18-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Just got back now, took forever to get away from the ground and outta London!

Anyways.. was a good day out, had a good time in the Coach & Horses for an hour before we went to the ground. Thought it was a fairly evenly matched game really, both teams had their chances but it was just the final touch that let them down (Well us anyway!) You weren't one of the larl group of like 5 people singing sitting just over the directors bit at the top were you?

Can't really say it was accidental when Corden kicked the ball at Garner when he was on the floor. Garner got clattered and fell, then Corden came running in and smacked the ball against Garner. Then that made Macca flip so he kinda shoulder barged Corden when he came running through so Corden turned round and pushed him so it all kicked off :D

Edited: Just wanna add that the referee was a complete tosspot! Gave everything to us 1st half, everything to Orient 2nd half..

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Just got back now, took forever to get away from the ground and outta London!

Anyways.. was a good day out, had a good time in the Coach & Horses for an hour before we went to the ground. Thought it was a fairly evenly matched game really, both teams had their chances but it was just the final touch that let them down (Well us anyway!) You weren't one of the larl group of like 5 people singing sitting just over the directors bit at the top were you?

Can't really say it was accidental when Corden kicked the ball at Garner when he was on the floor. Garner got clattered and fell, then Corden came running in and smacked the ball against Garner. Then that made Macca flip so he kinda shoulder barged Corden when he came running through so Corden turned round and pushed him so it all kicked off :D

Edited: Just wanna add that the referee was a complete tosspot! Gave everything to us 1st half, everything to Orient 2nd half..

Yeah, no i wasnt one of them louts lol everyone laughs at them espically the one with the long hair, hes a right **** up close, one of your fans a man with a really distincive voice was singing the whole time.

like i said i never caught the corden incident.

do you know what i mean about gall, could have set up Hawley but played it over him and Our keeper cleared it up.

Also, cracking goal werent it.

and our tudor is craaaap.

Jamie!
18-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Yeah, no i wasnt one of them louts lol everyone laughs at them espically the one with the long hair, hes a right **** up close, one of your fans a man with a really distincive voice was singing the whole time.

like i said i never caught the corden incident.

do you know what i mean about gall, could have set up Hawley but played it over him and Our keeper cleared it up.

Also, cracking goal werent it.

and our tudor is craaaap.

Ah right, was gunna say! Yeah hes the one that gets most the songs going every game. What was the attendance btw, looked like there was a fair few of you lot in the stand we were in and behind the goals?

Agree about Gall, he works well to win the ball and that but its just he dont know what to do with the ball when he gets it at his feet. I actually thought that Tudor (I think it were him, no.7?) were fairly good but thought the blackish lad at the back was probably the best, kept Hawley quiet all game.

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Chambers..

or thelwel, thelwell is BLACK chambers is like lighter

and yeah when gall got the ball from our gk, and just randomly shot as he thought he was off his line.....

it was something like 3,800 and 717 from use lot.

Jamie!
18-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Chambers..

or thelwel, thelwell is BLACK chambers is like lighter

and yeah when gall got the ball from our gk, and just randomly shot as he thought he was off his line.....

it was something like 3,800 and 717 from use lot.

Oh must have been Thelwell, Chambers was a ****.

Cheers, looked alot more than that in your end but suppose couldn't really see how many there was in the stand we were in. The seats in the away end had to be the most uncomfortable ever like, apart from the wooden benches at Chesterfield.

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Oh must have been Thelwell, Chambers was a ****.

Cheers, looked alot more than that in your end but suppose couldn't really see how many there was in the stand we were in. The seats in the away end had to be the most uncomfortable ever like, apart from the wooden benches at Chesterfield.

Yeah, our season tickets were there last season, you know there is a barrier half way through the away end, wel yeah the bit closest to the end of the stand used to be the away fans, but it got made bigger for the teams bringing more, pssssh..... crewe brought 400 with them.....

were you in that big crowd at the back?

Jamie!
18-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, our season tickets were there last season, you know there is a barrier half way through the away end, wel yeah the bit closest to the end of the stand used to be the away fans, but it got made bigger for the teams bringing more, pssssh..... crewe brought 400 with them.....

were you in that big crowd at the back?

Nah not really, was just down a bit in front of them. Uploaded a couple of crap vids, dunno if they will work yet though..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=COTbkxfNdV0
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cN4Qki8tI98

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 12:51 PM
That west stand is UGLY.
your left winger, the american guy, on loan from leeds, why did he go off, he was brilliant

Jamie!
18-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Got injured a think, same with Livesey. ****** our game right up..

Yeah I know, it would look fairly good if the roof was just above the balcony bit n not have the press bt right at the top.

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Got injured a think, same with Livesey. ****** our game right up..

Yeah I know, it would look fairly good if the roof was just above the balcony bit n not have the press bt right at the top.

yeah, that ref was also a **** aswell,like you said, it was all you first half, all us second, and because our assistant dean smith was shouting at him so we could bring on Demetriou in the second half, he ran off in protest because he had been shouted at.

what a tossssser

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!