PDA

View Full Version : 3 QPR scorers...and we weren't even playing

gosling
18-02-2007, 11:35 AM
We weren't playing due to Preston's cup tie with Man City.

3 players currently on loan from us scored yesterday though:

Plymouth 2-0 Derby County (Kevin Gallen)
Brighton 2-1 Nott'm Forest (Nick Ward)
Bury 0-4 Wycombe (Tommy Doherty)

Jordie
18-02-2007, 11:39 AM
We weren't playing due to Preston's cup tie with Man City.

3 players currently on loan from us scored yesterday though:

Plymouth 2-0 Derby County (Kevin Gallen)
Brighton 2-1 Nott'm Forest (Nick Ward)
Bury 0-4 Wycombe (Tommy Doherty)

lol, brad ave you got leeds on tuesday night, thats a massive game:s

gosling
18-02-2007, 11:46 AM
lol, brad ave you got leeds on tuesday night, thats a massive game:sWe have indeed. Huge match, could determine where we're heading this season, but then again I said that about Southend!
I'm not very optimistic about it 'cos we NEVER beat Leeds, I rememeber them thrashing us 6-1 two years ago.
I'd definitely settle for a point up there :eusa_pray

Jordie
18-02-2007, 11:49 AM
We have indeed. Huge match, could determine where we're heading this season, but then again I said that about Southend!
I'm not very optimistic about it 'cos we NEVER beat Leeds, I rememeber them thrashing us 6-1 two years ago.
I'd definitely settle for a point up there :eusa_pray

well good luck tuesday night, we've got sheffield wednesday at home so we should be really getting something from that game, although with our form you never know but we have picked up a bit last few weeks so im optimistic :D

gosling
18-02-2007, 11:56 AM
well good luck tuesday night, we've got sheffield wednesday at home so we should be really getting something from that game, although with our form you never know but we have picked up a bit last few weeks so im optimistic :DI reckon you'll beat that lot; your form's been very similar to ours this season, in fact the only thing that's separating QPR and Luton is ONE goal. It's exciting to be in the midst of all this but it could turn out nasty. I reckon Coventry will pull away soon enough and it's gonna be the main (Leeds, S'end, Barnsley, Hull, Luton & QPR) battling it out to the end. :eusa_doh:

Jordie
18-02-2007, 12:05 PM
I reckon you'll beat that lot; your form's been very similar to ours this season, in fact the only thing that's separating QPR and Luton is ONE goal. It's exciting to be in the midst of all this but it could turn out nasty. I reckon Coventry will pull away soon enough and it's gonna be the main (Leeds, S'end, Barnsley, Hull, Luton & QPR) battling it out to the end. :eusa_doh:

i agree, im really surprised we're down there this season especially after the start we had, 5th to 21st lol :@

Nike
18-02-2007, 12:14 PM
soz brad.

LEEDS FTW!

they're my 2nd team.

like championship team.

holo-jonny
19-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Good luck against Leeds.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!