PDA

View Full Version : im ******* off

beer
19-02-2007, 01:35 PM
for about a month due to the following members been completely rude towards me, never having anything nice to say about me and sometimes make me cry myself to sleep every night:

exploit
alcohol
gangster
swallow
cola

i will be popping on from time to time but ill defo be appearing offline and wont be posting anything. thanks for ruining my life basically. *******s.

the wombats
19-02-2007, 01:37 PM
i love you. bye.

vogue
19-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Lmao. Crying yourself to sleep over the internet..

ciao baby x

Callum.
19-02-2007, 02:00 PM
lmao.

bi.

Glitter
19-02-2007, 02:03 PM
he says

i will be popping on from time to time but ill defo be appearing offline and wont be posting anything.
he means: He'll be on all the time on invisible. I bet he'll be back soon enough tho

Arneuh
19-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Bye.Poor Guy.

Swallow
19-02-2007, 02:04 PM
You fail@life.

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

Glitter
19-02-2007, 02:05 PM
lirrll btw.. DON'T LEAVE BECAUSE IT WILL BE A WASTE OF GARIONS TIME EVER REPPING YOU! LOL

Caution
19-02-2007, 02:06 PM
i lol'd at the bit where u said u cry urself to sleep. but when i looked in ur profile and seen that u wer appearing offline it made me lol even more.

vogue
19-02-2007, 02:08 PM
lee r u rly d8n sum1 on d inet thts 14?
lollll

bi

Glitter
19-02-2007, 02:10 PM
lee r u rly d8n sum1 on d inet thts 14?
lollll

Who I'd like to meet:

Id like to meet my gf rebecca XD
thats on his MySpace..

English
19-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Don't go harassing girls who are 4 years younger than you on other sites, you ******* make me sick. 18 year old dating a 14 year old is ******* dirty.

Glitter
19-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Don't go harassing girls who are 4 years younger than you on other sites, you ******* make me sick. 18 year old dating a 14 year old is ******* dirty.

Esp.. when shes under 16 and he's over it

beer
19-02-2007, 02:37 PM
u c? this is y i ******* left. now if u dont mind im off to browse habbo forum. seems to be a better community than this dump atm. bye!

Cixso
19-02-2007, 02:51 PM
u c? this is y i ******* left. now if u dont mind im off to browse habbo forum. seems to be a better community than this dump atm. bye!

Esp.. when shes under 16 and he's over it

Dude, if your 18, just ignore these kids. I bet they have no social life anyway.

Explain whats wrong with an 18 year old dating a 14 year old?

Its like, a 30 year old going out with a 34 year old? what the hell is the difference?

He may be 18, she may be 14, who is to say they are doing things? You kids need to pick on somebody else. Get a social life. Ill be glady to baby sit you all. Just be careful who you are annoying.

Do you 2 kids have a bf/gf ? If not, maybe jelousy comes into this?

To the 18 year old dude: Ignore these brats, dont let them get you down.

Drompo
19-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Dude, if your 18, just ignore these kids. I bet they have no social life anyway.

Its like, a 30 year old going out with a 34 year old? what the hell is the difference?

He may be 18, she may be 14, who is to say they are doing things? You kids need to pick on somebody else. Get a social life. Ill be glady to baby sit you all. Just be careful who you are annoying.

Well Said Blad3r and quite true.
Lee, Chocolate, Lolly, Beer You will be missed.

:Hazel
19-02-2007, 02:58 PM
erm bye then ;l

Lµke
19-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Well Said Blad3r and quite true.
Lee, Chocolate, Lolly, Beer You will be missed.

Ill second that, and to add onto what Blad3r said;

So what if his girlfriend is 14, what has it got to do with you? Mind your own buisness and concentrate on your own life for a change and not others.

Glitter
19-02-2007, 03:01 PM

It is completely different to a 30 year old dating a 34 year old..
1) They'd be dating not e-dating
2) He is above the legal age and she is below.
3)Apparently she was begging to go out with him.. so he just did :rolleyes:
4) I'm really not jealous, as i really don't wanna be a sicko and e-date someone as young as 11..
5)Why should i be careful of who i'm annoying? Grow. Up.
6) When you say: I'll gladly babysit does this mean your another sicko who grooms the interent to find underage girls and boys to e-date.
Get your facts right mate.

beer
19-02-2007, 03:04 PM
werent u a moderator luke? :s

Lµke
19-02-2007, 03:07 PM
4) I'm really not jealous, as i really don't wanna be a sicko and e-date someone as young as 11..
6) When you say: I'll gladly babysit does this mean your another sicko who grooms the interent to find underage girls and boys to e-date.

I think you should think about what you are branding people as before you comment any further. Also what has other peoples lifes and what they do with them got to do with you? Absolutely nothing so stay out of them and get on with your own.

werent u a moderator luke? :s

I still am.

Cixso
19-02-2007, 03:14 PM

I am not your mate. I dont like kids like you. Yes, Im a sicko who groms the internet. Your a typical kid.

Dude, got any proof on him doing things?
So what if she begged him? That means hes not really to blame... SHE WANTED IT. NOT HIM.

Now go away kid, stay out of his life. Go accuse somebody else. Stop being jelous.. Dude, you wotn win this argument. You have no proof at all of him doing anything. Dont start saying **** if you dont know how to do it properly.

beer
19-02-2007, 03:19 PM
lol rebecca has actually wanted to go out wid me 4 ages :rolleyes: and shes 15 this year neway. check ur pms blader

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:20 PM
I am not your mate. I dont like kids like you. Yes, Im a sicko who groms the internet. Your a typical kid.

Dude, got any proof on him doing things?
So what if she begged him? That means hes not really to blame... SHE WANTED IT. NOT HIM.

Now go away kid, stay out of his life. Go accuse somebody else. Stop being jelous.. Dude, you wotn win this argument. You have no proof at all of him doing anything. Dont start saying **** if you dont know how to do it properly.
lol@u. Don't put people into the same group "typical kid". Also he admits to most of the stuff she is talking about. Jealous? Why would she be jealous :s What is there be jealous of.

Cixso
19-02-2007, 03:25 PM
lol@u. Don't put people into the same group "typical kid". Also he admits to most of the stuff she is talking about. Jealous? Why would she be jealous :s What is there be jealous of.

Exactly. so why is she still posting about it?

Also, why is she stating things that she cant prove?

Vodata2
19-02-2007, 03:27 PM
is beer messin about?

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Exactly. so why is she still posting about it?

Also, why is she stating things that she cant prove?
Shes posting because this is forum, people post threads and people reply it does not make them jealous.
Also its againist the law for someone of his age to do stuff with someone her age.
I think its a bit dirty really?
He must be a bit sad aswell if its not even in real life, hes an online relationship.
lmao.

solidsnake9999
19-02-2007, 03:32 PM
lol when i readt the bit were u crying your self to sleep lol when soem one read your prrofiel and you were apearifn offlline lol i look at your profile and your 18

beer
19-02-2007, 03:33 PM
:@ -adds glitter and solid to the list of ppl in original post-

Vodata2
19-02-2007, 03:34 PM

u cant edit the 1st post n00b

solidsnake9999
19-02-2007, 03:36 PM

lol owned btw beer check your pm

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh no, not the list

pmsl

Lµke
19-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Shes posting because this is forum, people post threads and people reply it does not make them jealous.
Also its againist the law for someone of his age to do stuff with someone her age.
He must be a bit sad aswell if its not even in real life, hes an online relationship.
lmao.

You've just contradicted yourself there. You say its against the law for him to do anything sexual with her, and you think its dirty. Well first of all what proof have u got hes done anything with her to make you think its 'dirty'? Secondly if its a online relationship and they haven't met up, its impossible for them to have done stuff.

lol when i readt the bit were u crying your self to sleep lol when soem one read your prrofiel and you were apearifn offlline lol i look at your profile and your 18

Any need for that comment? Atleast hes doing the mature thing instead of creating a mass arguement on the subject.

solidsnake9999
*looks at watch waiting for beer to leave.*

Cixso
lmao.

If i had the guts, i would bang my head.

WHERES THE ******* PROOF OF HIM DOING SOMETHING?!?!?!?!

What exactly is wrong with online relationships? Explain to me, in detail.

Dude, if you understood love. You woouldnt say that.

beer
19-02-2007, 03:42 PM
im glad theres still good ppl on this forum. -decides to stay cos of them-

solidsnake9999
19-02-2007, 03:43 PM

Nothing wrong with online relationships only when the male 18 and the famale 14

And beer you wernt goign to leave any way not will all these under 16 girls on habbox forum

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:45 PM
You've just contradicted yourself there. You say its against the law for him to do anything sexual with her, and you think its dirty. Well first of all what proof have u got hes done anything with her to make you think its 'dirty'? Secondly if its a online relationship and they haven't met up, its impossible for them to have done stuff.

Any need for that comment? Atleast hes doing the mature thing instead of creating a mass arguement on the subject.
I said, It is againist the law for that to happen and tbh i would't even want to think about him doing anything like that. I still think its sick. Also e dating is just sad on a different level.

If i had the guts, i would bang my head.

WHERES THE ******* PROOF OF HIM DOING SOMETHING?!?!?!?!

Dude, if you understood love. You woouldnt say that.
An online relationship is sad, Why would you want to date someone over the net? Cannot he not get someone in real life? So maybe if there planning to meet up, but from what he has posted before they are not.

im glad theres still good ppl on this forum. -decides to stay cos of them-
You were never going to leave anyway :s

Cixso
19-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Nothing wrong with online relationships only when the male 18 and the famale 14

And beer you wernt goign to leave any way not will all these under 16 girls on habbox forum
Your like a bug.. the annoying small things that like to buzz around in your ear. no need for that comment is there?

Whats exactly wrong with an 18 year old and 14. When there NOT doing anything? i dont undestand how its wrong? if theres no sexual webcam intercourse?

solidsnake9999
19-02-2007, 03:47 PM
You were never going to leave anyway :s

Thats what i said.

And blade how do you know there wernt.

beer
19-02-2007, 03:47 PM
;o. ******* hell -100 rep in less than 5 hours.

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:49 PM
lmao.
@those two people, where did i say he had actually done stuff with her? I said its an online relationship there. I was clearly stating the law, I think its dirty that he is dating someone underage when is 18. So please read the post before you comment next time.

Thats what i said.
ye

Not surprised

Vodata2
19-02-2007, 03:49 PM

thats terrible, i bet ur proper upset now :(

solidsnake9999
19-02-2007, 03:50 PM
why dont you leave and then say your not leaving then get another -100 rep.

beer
19-02-2007, 03:51 PM
lol never mind i thought i had 400 rep i didnt. i have 303 rep actually and my 4th rep block again. thanks to evry1 who +rpped me

shiver
eerrrrrrr, bye :s

DJ-Vimto
ok, let me get a few things straight here...

i have known lee for a looong time, and he is a good mate of mine.

so what if he's e-dating someone younger than him? it is not against the law to date someone younger than you, its only against the law if someone over 16 has sex with someone under 16 because that person would be under the age of consent.

i really don't see the point in turning this into some sort of childish argument, just leave him alone and get on with your own lives instead of sticking your noses into someone elses.

you can all -rep me as much as you want, i don't really care tbh.

as blader and luke have both mentioned, they haven't met up yet, so theres absolutely NO evidence or proof that they have done anything that they shouldn't, even if they have...SO WHAT? it happens all the time, hence the increasing number of teenage pregnancies.

my advice to all of you is to just drop it, get on with your own lives, and leave lee to get on with his

Lµke
19-02-2007, 03:52 PM
lmao.

@those two people, where did i say he had actually done stuff with her? I said its an online relationship there. I was clearly stating the law, I think its dirty that he is dating someone underage when is 18. So please read the post before you comment next time.

ye

Not surprised

Your automatically thinking they've done stuff/are going to do stuff by branding them two being together 'dirty' otherwise you'd see it as any other relationship reglardless of age.

solidsnake9999
i think most ppl -rep you

benjamin
oh

ruining your life

lol

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:53 PM
ok, let me get a few things straight here...

i have known lee for a looong time, and he is a good mate of mine.

so what if he's e-dating someone younger than him? it is not against the law to date someone younger than you, its only against the law if someone over 16 has sex with someone under 16 because that person would be under the age of consent.

i really don't see the point in turning this into some sort of childish argument, just leave him alone and get on with your own lives instead of sticking your noses into someone elses.

you can all -rep me as much as you want, i don't really care tbh.

as blader and luke have both mentioned, they haven't met up yet, so theres absolutely NO evidence or proof that they have done anything that they shouldn't, even if they have...SO WHAT? it happens all the time, hence the increasing number of teenage pregnancies.

my advice to all of you is to just drop it, get on with your own lives, and leave lee to get on with his
If he did't want people to comment on his business and what he gets up to, why did he post it on a popular forum?
Also why does he e date someone younger than? Can he not get anyone in real life?

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Your automatically thinking they've done stuff/are going to do stuff by branding them two being together 'dirty' otherwise you'd see it as any other relationship reglardless of age.
I think he is dirty because is he dating someone over the net 4 years younger than him.
How can an relationship work over the net?
How pointless.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

beer
19-02-2007, 03:55 PM
thank you paul. u are 1 of the most decent ppl on earth. and benji ur not too bad please stop abusing me otherwise ill start thinking u r.

solidsnake9999
I think he is dirty because is he dating someone over the net 4 years younger than him.
How pointless.

i agree he disgust me

Swallow
thank you paul. u are 1 of the most decent ppl on earth. and benji ur not too bad please stop abusing me otherwise ill start thinking u r.
Why would he care what someone like you thinks of him :s

Lµke
If he did't want people to comment on his business and what he gets up to, why did he post it on a popular forum?
Also why does he e date someone younger than? Can he not get anyone in real life?

Maybe he dates younger people because he tends to get along with them better than people in his age group? Also why are you bothered about this 'Can he not get anyone in real life?' does it touch a raw nerve with you or something?

How pointless.

Relationships have worked over the internet, theres many people out there that have got on well and are living together happily married with children.

Swallow
19-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Maybe he dates younger people because he tends to get along with them better than people in his age group? Also why are you bothered about this 'Can he not get anyone in real life?' does it touch a raw nerve with you or something?
If it touched a "raw nerve" with me, i would't be posting about it would i? Are you that thick :s.
Well all i can say his girlfriend must have some issues if she begged him to date her or she is taking him for one hell of a ride

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult Habbox Forum Staff.

beer
um benji i wasnt asking 4 rep. ur -rep was absolutely pointless.

shiver
i agree he disgust me
idk why, but i lirl

Cixso
19-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Thats what i said.

And blade how do you know there wernt.

How do you know they are?

Facts:

- Stop bullying other members on thsi forum
- No proof he has.hasnt done anything
- Nothing is wrong with an 18 year old and a 14 year old going out unless thers sexual intercourse.
- Nothing wrong with online relationships.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!