PDA

View Full Version : goodbye from sam

Samster
20-02-2007, 02:12 PM
the times come an i've had enough of habboxforum, i'd say I have grown out of it and I don't use it much more anyway

I've been here for over 2 years now and feel it's time to move on, i've had some great times and made some really great friends

the following people are very great and have had some good times with;

craig
craig
clas
chris
pat
benji
Garion

(there's loads im missing, sorry)

and the following people have ****** me off a lot, but made me laugh a lot aswell;

joe
alex
ryan
becca

the people that matter have got my msn, goodbye to everyone,i might check comments but can't really be bothered to log on again

goodbye

Nixt
20-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Bye Sam :) Good luck with everything and stuff, I got you on MSN anyway though ye.

nobility
20-02-2007, 02:17 PM
the times come an i've had enough of habboxforum, i'd say I have grown out of it and I don't use it much more anyway

I've been here for over 2 years now and feel it's time to move on, i've had some great times and made some really great friends

the following people are very great and have had some good times with;

craig
craig
clas
chris
pat
benji
Garion

(there's loads im missing, sorry)

and the following people have ****** me off a lot, but made me laugh a lot aswell;

joe
alex
ryan
becca

the people that matter have got my msn, goodbye to everyone,i might check comments but can't really be bothered to log on again

goodbye

i dont own the account dell?

Sure, you have grown out of it but you haven't stopped lying!
Good luck hacking the forum, tool.

Swallow
20-02-2007, 02:49 PM
You have out grown the forum?

*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members, thanks :).

:Hazel
20-02-2007, 02:59 PM
good luck & take care :)

reindeer.
24-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Keh this is four days old but I had to comment cos Im in the list lol. Speak to you on msn ;)

Munky
24-02-2007, 02:42 PM
*waves*

Byee x

dirrty
24-02-2007, 02:44 PM
bye .

@xP
24-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Byr and good luck in the future.

e5.
24-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Goodbye and goodluck in life mate :)

HabbPixel
24-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Good bye and good luck dude. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!