I'm MuffinMaries Friend,
and owner of Her and My website
[she does dolls, i do website]
anyway the Info On My website it wrong, Im not that old :D
I Live in Italy and " Used " to be best friends, now we keep in touch on msn,
*Infos*

Name: Giovanna
Day of birth: 17/08/1979
I like: To read, to draw, the anime and manga, the dragons, the Christmas.
I hate: mosquitoes, wasps, bees and all the insects in general, the spiders and all the creeping things.
Painters: Leonardo da Vinci and Caspar David Friedrich
Writers and books: Stephen King (in particular all books of "The Dark Tower"), J.R.R. Tolkien (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion); "Jane Eyre" of Charlotte Brontë, "Wuthering Heights" of Emily Brontë, "The Pillars of the Earth" of Ken Follet, "The god of the river" of Wilbur Smith, "Pride and Prejudice" and "Persuasion" of Jane Austen, "The twelfth night" of Shakespeare, the sonnets of Ugo Foscolo, "The ivy" of Grazia Deledda.
Anime and Manga: all works of Ai Yazawa, Berserk of Kentaro Miura, Tenjou Tenge of Oh!Great, Seraphic Feather of Hiroyuki Utatane, Touch of Mitsuru Adachi, Akuma de Soro and Beniiro Hero of Mitsuba Takanashi, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Fushighi No Umi No Nadia of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto/Gainax, Ghost in the Shell, the series Macross of Haruhiko Mikimoto, Alichino of Kouyu Shurei, Slam Dunk of Takehiko Ionue

Racoon
17-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Howdy! :) Need any help around here just pm ok bbz!

Janumz
17-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Hiya
Welcome to the forum
Enjoy your stay
Btw, whats the site?
Read the Rules and FAQs :)
Jane

Jasmin
17-04-2005, 01:13 PM
:o Your How Old !
[I Know It was a typing error and you copied and pasted it from your site Lmao !]
welcome, hope You tell everyone bout Yours and Loralies site

Matty
17-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Hey welcome to the forum read the rules.

Jamie
17-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Welcome to Habbox forums :)

hedgeog325
17-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi
Welcome to Habbox Forums :D

infatuation
17-04-2005, 08:24 PM
she would be.. 25 there?:o idunno

partie2
18-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Hi :)

Welcome to the Forum. Make sure you follow the forum rules and dont break them. Also check out the FAQ for more info on the forum. Make sure you have fun and Keep safe ! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!