PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most embarassing thing u did in real life?

Moose
11-08-2004, 05:49 AM
the most embarassing thing that i done was, During Marching *in band* the sole of my shoe came off *it was a tap dancing shoe, directers idea* and i kept slumping, and when we came across horse poo i couldnt do the step and i stepped in horse poo :(

ted-crilley
11-08-2004, 11:43 AM
That sounded very embaressin did you have any thing on your feet underneath the shoes ie socks?

Moose
11-08-2004, 11:48 AM
horse poo... :@

Butcher11
11-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Maybe not embarrassing, but stupid. Me and my 2 best friends went out for pizza when I was like 16, and I got my learner's permit, and we were driving, and my friend, he was going like 60 and he hit a cop car, and we all got in trouble because you need someone over 25 to drive with you when you have a permit.

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 04:51 AM
Lol, my most embarrasing was outside a bank, I ran across the road coz I was in a hurry, a car nearly ran me over! :o it skidded over my foot, but that didnt hurt. I ran back to the side pavement, the car had skidded down the street, I just walked off casually lol. Everyone was looking for who it was, but the people who saw me knew who it was and were laughing at me :( I neary got run over though!!!To this day, I can see the car's skid marks on the road, I always chuckle when I see them :p There's my story

Oh another one is when I was 6 or 7 I burnt my bum on the heater protector thingy... lol I went screaming around the backyard at 9 at night lol. The scars are still there :p not that I look (Lol, I also remember that my sister put tootepaste on it , and she said that it will help, it stung even more .Mean ol' sister.

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:33 AM
I have alot of stories.

1. When I threw a stone at my teachers car, he's one of the ones that are like the generals that shout all the time and he shouted at me and was drooling lol.

2. When I was annoyed with my school tie and I sad in a way like they do on an advert, 'When your tie gets in a mess, just staple it down' and my teacher was watching me.

3. When my brother pushed me over and i put my arm down to support the fall and i grabbed my uncles inner lap lol, lucky it was in a fist not a flat hand, less embarrassment more pain for him.

4. When I was in Year 5 which is when I was 9 and I farted really loudly and it echoed around the room and the teacher looked at me as if to say,'Are you relieved?' lol

There are more but i cant think of them.

MangoJ
31-08-2004, 07:05 AM
I have so many... Heres a few...
1. One time when I was goin to laserquest lock in... My dad insisted he come in and check if there was an opening... Just when I walked in the door and everyone saw me... You wont believe what he did... (My pants were fine!) All of a suden he pulled up my pants and gave me a wedgie right in front of everyone! I was so mad...
2. When my dad was wicked drunk in hawaii...
3. You know how when you are in line for a big ride they say the dangers and not to go on if you got medical stuff... Well my mom is so embarrasing, she always is like a Talk out loud kinda person and tries to be funny. but she ends up looking like so wacko idiot... Right... Well, she was like 'Well I'm everything in that statement except pregnant!' And it was all these health issues...
4. I was at this party and my dad was in there too (It was a family party) And there were ppl there i never met b4 (Kids) And right when I walked up to them, my dad, outloud pointed out to me that my fly was unzipped... I was so embarrased and mad... The kids didnt even notice b4 he sed it...
5. the whole day i was all tired and weird and everything... Well the first thing that happened was... I was in the pool playing marco polo, I ended up crashing into someone that i didnt no... then later on that night I was in TGIF Fridays with my mom... it was really dark... And the waitor came by and was like 'Hello Ladies!' and he did it by accident, I was wicked embarrased... Then later on that night... (I was still really embarrased by it all)... Well I just got out of playing mini golf, and I was gonna unlock the rental car (We were in florida) and the key wouldnt fit.... and my mother kept laughing for a reason i didnt no of at that time.. And I could hear distant talking... I wasnt paying any attention... I just kept trying to fit that key in... Then finally my mom took my arm and spun me around... It seems I was trying to unlock the wrong car.. And I was doing it infront of the huge family that owned it... I was so embarresed, and I could tell at how they looked at me that they thought i was mental...

x!candi!x
31-08-2004, 08:14 AM
my mum said when i was 5 in town i dropped my trousers and nickers and ran around screaming wee wee poo poo :( how embarrising :eusa_shhh

FRISC0
31-08-2004, 09:41 AM
most imbasising moment well is right now i blew up a condom lmao and it poped i dont know were it went and i did that about 2 weeks ago and ive just seen were the condom is its ontop of my light bulb lmao

Da-Weasel
31-08-2004, 11:10 AM
my most embarrisin fing iz dat i wos wlkin down da stairz and fell intah my cats litter box.....

Butcher11
31-08-2004, 02:43 PM
I just did this this weekend. it was me, my sister, and my best friend on a canoe. Now keep in mind I'm DEAd afraid of spiders, yes I'm like insanely afraid of them. So anyway, we were paddlingalong, but the wind blew us into a tree, Now not just any old tree, but a tree with a nest of spiders, eww. And about 5 of them landed in the boat. So I stood up and tipped the boat lol and we all got drenched because of 5 daddy longlegs lol. My other friends are still taunting me about it lmao.

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Never have an arguement with a Isketch Admin, they changed my quote into something sick and I dont want to share it because I might get told off.

FRISC0
11-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Never have an arguement with a Isketch Admin, they changed my quote into something sick and I dont want to share it because I might get told off.
isketch they are always rude on that chat room thats why i prefer habbo

dude710
13-09-2004, 03:06 AM
what is isketch?

stephen-
31-03-2005, 10:49 PM
my mum said when i was 5 in town i dropped my trousers and knickers and ran around screaming wee wee poo poo :( how embarrising :eusa_shhh

God that is embarrassing.... funny .... but embarrassing :D

Briarleaf
01-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Once i had a friend at work pick up some food for me. 10 minutes later I sat down for lunch in the break room and started chowing down. Then one of my other co-workers came in and said "MY LUNCH!!" he was not happy. It turns out my real lunch was waiting for me in the mini fridge. >_<

micky.blue.eyes
01-04-2005, 11:48 AM
One day I thought it would be cool to do a race on a bycicly with some friends. So there we go, driving nuts, I was winning and looked back to see how big the distance was, I looked back in front of me and there was a car, I hit the brakes but it was to late, bam! There I was in the bushes. :D

*.Glitter.Rip.*
01-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Once i had a friend at work pick up some food for me. 10 minutes later I sat down for lunch in the break room and started chowing down. Then one of my other co-workers came in and said "MY LUNCH!!" he was not happy. It turns out my real lunch was waiting for me in the mini fridge. >_<
xD Funny.

When I was in PE I was sitting ontop of the stage and there was a nail in front of me which had cut my foot at first. It was quite deep so I had to get a plaster ffrom Matron. I jumpped down and all of a sudden a huge rip happened! It was my shorts and Pants. Embarrest but they didnt all laugh much really except my partner who was mean and told everyone what had happened even my teacher. I dont really like her much and she really hurt me by making everyone laugh at me! I didnt cry of course but I just wanted to kill her. Turns out my PE teacher had the same thing and a couple of pupils aswell had that happen to them. :eusa_danc Yay I wasnt alone! :)

Luayminator
01-04-2005, 05:08 PM
I never get emmbarased of anything I do , I do embarasing things for fun actually.

xsaucy-stephx
01-04-2005, 05:16 PM
My mum 'shared' a story when it was my birthday, story: when i was 3, we caught the bus into town, and she remembers that when we were waiting for the bus to bring us back, i started to dance and sing 'drip drip thats how the potty goes' [dont ask!] and thn i stopped dancing and wet myself. Thats not the embarassing part, the embarassing part was that she 'shared' this story when my friends came over for a sleepover.
:eusa_wall
Note to self: Never have a sleepover again!!! :eusa_wall

Steph
x

Luayminator
01-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Ish okeeey gurrll .. We all do dat every once in a while ;)

Ballet=life
02-04-2005, 11:53 AM
I just did this this weekend. it was me, my sister, and my best friend on a canoe. Now keep in mind I'm DEAd afraid of spiders, yes I'm like insanely afraid of them. So anyway, we were paddlingalong, but the wind blew us into a tree, Now not just any old tree, but a tree with a nest of spiders, eww. And about 5 of them landed in the boat. So I stood up and tipped the boat lol and we all got drenched because of 5 daddy longlegs lol. My other friends are still taunting me about it lmao.

Yeh,
I was playing with my mate Lucy in our bathroom
killing barbies
ripping off their heads..
She saw a spider in my hair
I also HATE spiders
and we franticly tried to get it out
We thought we got it out...
but we hadn't.
We threw away the remains of the barbies...
And walked downstairs...
I felt something moving in my ear
so I stuck a finger in it and got it out
then,
I saw something black fall onto me
IT WAS A FREAKING SPIDER
I was screaming while crying for some odd reason,
and what is worse is that Lucy told everyone
-_-"
So,
after that,
I kind of....
scream whenever i see a spider
:(
Lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!