Whats your.. and explain why..
- Favourite Model
- Favourite Airline
- Best flight you've been on
- Worst flight you've been on
- Best Holiday
- Favourite Airport

Ok mines..
- Model Boeing 777-300 because its very big and can travel long distances.
- Singapore Airlines, because the pilots are very professional and the steward/ess are very nice.
- Singapore - Sydney on the second leg of my journey to Australia, Singapore Airlines, Boeing 747-400, Nice takeoff and on the landing it was the smoothest landing ever! I didn't even know we had touched the floor, because there was no bump or anything.
- Has to be from Sydney - Perth to visit my mum's friend, Virgin Blue Boeing 737-700, On takeoff before rotation, we moved to the side, whilst we were going about 150 knots, and on landing we bounced :l
- When I went to Australia, it was amazing, Flew on Boeing 777-200 3 times, Manchester - Singapore, Perth - Singapore, Singapore - Manchester, Boeing 747-400 once, Singapore - Sydney and a Boeing 737-700 once from Sydney - Perth. Whilst we were in Sydney, we did lots of exciting things as well as Perth. Sydney was best because it had really nice beaches and was usually about 27 degrees, Perth had not very good beaches but reached about 33 degrees.
- Singapore Changi Airport, Excellent airport, stopped over there for 10 hours on way back from Australia, First we went on a tour around Singapore for 2 hours, then for the 8 hours, we had a massage, played xbox 360 games, internet and msn, big screen t.v. ate food, went shopping, they just have so much to do in the airport, they even have a cinema, but I didn't go to that.

And does anyone like plane spotting as well?

I want to be a Pilot when i'm older, s I loveeee planes.

Airlines I have been on.. (including return)

KLM x2
BA x4
EasyJet x4
Singapore Airlines x4
Virgin Blue x1

Post...

GTA-Andy
24-02-2007, 01:34 PM
I have a major interest in aviation. Manchester is my favourite airport mainly for the AVP With Concrode and the Trident. Classic British airliners are my favourite, Trident, Comet etc.. Zoom Airlines is my favourite airline great livery service and aircraft (767-300ER) Pretty much it

sock
24-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Andy, I went to the AVP yesterday, it was good, busy traffic, expeccially outbound.

lSander
24-02-2007, 08:38 PM
- Favourite Model - Boeing 777-300, same reason as thred starter :)
- Favourite Airline - Has to be Tap portugal or lufthansa, Tap portugal has good service, and pilots, but I like lufthansa more, because we fly with it more :)
- Best flight you've been on - Lisboa - Madeira, it was really good, perfect takeoff, and landing, as the pilots who land at Madeira, have to have special training to land at Funchal airport, and yep, the landing was perfict.
- Worst flight you've been on - Helsinki - Tallinn, urgh, the propeler plane was just horrific, my ears just locked before we even took of, the nois was horrific :S. And the pilots, umm, yeh, can't even criticise :D, they were so bad :).
- Best Holiday Madeira :)
- Favourite Airport - Frankfurt or Munich, They're both so big, and you can see planes landing every minute :)

Kenneth
25-02-2007, 12:00 AM
- Favourite Model- Have to be the DA40 G100 w/ AP plane I'm taking flight instruction in and the G1000.
- Favourite Airline Dont have a favourite but least favourite is Air France
- Best flight you've been on Cant remeber
- Worst flight you've been on AF from Paris to Hamburg.
- Best Holiday Dunno.
- Favourite Airport Wow EDDF KORD or VHHX

cocaine
25-02-2007, 12:01 AM
i wanna be a fighter pilot when im older.

Kenneth
25-02-2007, 12:07 AM
you have to have 20/20 vision I think

Adam!
25-02-2007, 12:12 AM
- Favourite Model: Boeing 767-300
- Favourite Airline: British Airways or XL.
- Best flight you've been on: Hmm, XL Airways from London Gatwick to Sanford Orlando, videos of takeoff and landing are here: Takeoff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkOYtBs89I8) and Landing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kdstqy1qk)
- Worst flight you've been on: Onur Air, OHY419 from Bodrum (Turkey) to Humberside (Well not in the end, emergency landing in Manchester) - Pilot was stupid, couldn't speak english, 3 aborted landings at Humberside without telling us why... Then decided to terrify passengers by getting the cabin crew to say "This is an emergency, remove your life jacket from its stowage, we are attempting an emergency landing at manchester" - For a reason which is still not known..
- Best Holiday: FLORIDA <3 - XL Helped alot with that, with the fantastic pilot on the way there, getting us rather excited!
- Favourite Airport: LOWI (Innsbruck) - Landed there real life in a 757, jesus it's a dangerous approach, yet very fun.. Captain had to make an announcment saying "I know we will be VERY close to the mountains either side, but be reminded this is the standard approach and I've done it more times than you've had a bath"

I want to be a commercial pilot <3

Flights i've been on:

Monarch x3
Easyjet x1
Ryanair x1
XL x1
Virgin x1
British Airways x4
First Choice Airways/Air2000 x3

As you can see, I fly quiet alot! :)

Yoshimitsui
25-02-2007, 12:16 AM
- Favourite Model Airbus (A380)
- Favourite Airline Singapore Airlines
- Best flight you've been on - Wne to Dominican republic and landing there was ace, we had to have a massive left turn to line up for landing and was really quite exciting, like a rolloer coaster.
- Worst flight you've been on - Dont have one!
- Best Holiday _ DOminican Republic (been 3 times)
- Favourite Airport - Manchester!

I so want ot be a pilot!

Adam!
25-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Cabin crew seats for landing please.

Oh yeah, I also recorded this on the XL flight: Listen! :D (http://media.putfile.com/Excel-Airways-Safety-Demonstration)

-Soph-
25-02-2007, 05:35 AM
- Favourite Model - boeing 747, I just find the size amazing, I would probably vote A380, but i've obviously not been on one yet so I can't really put that.
- Favourite Airline - Malaysia airlines, the staff we're nice, good TV, and the seats are suprisingly comfy too.
- Best flight you've been on - my flight to australia, which is the longest flight i've ever been on (13 hrs), well the flight was to malaysia but I was connecting to AU. I enjoyed it because.. well I just did.
- Worst flight you've been on - Probably my flight to arizona (11 hours) it dragged on.
- Best Holiday - Arizona, before I moved here.
- Favourite Airport - Phoenix sky habour, its clean and v.unique.

suburb
25-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I luv Planes tbh

GTA-Andy
25-02-2007, 12:09 PM
-Uber Geeky Mode- Anyone fly in Flight Sim?

Luckyrare
25-02-2007, 12:55 PM
- Favourite Model - Airbus A350 (Never been in it, ov)
- Favourite Airline - BA and Virgin is good
- Best flight you've been on - England > America with Virgin virgin atlantic
- Worst flight you've been on - Tenerife > England - Loads of turbulence
- Best Holiday - America, Florida
- Favourite Airport - Manchester

Adam!
25-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Yes sir I do.

Do you use Vatsim sir?

GTA-Andy
25-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Actually not yet, I really need to check it out some time.

Adam!
25-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Actually not yet, I really need to check it out some time.
Certainly do if you want some REAL air traffic control! - It's alright using the default, but you don't actually speak nor are they real people that give you correct vectors etc..

Vatsim is ace, real controlers that know what they are doing, gets really busy - Like real world, you end up having to hold or "circle the airport" etc..

So yeahhhh, try it out!

http://www.vatsim.net/

sock
25-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Certainly do if you want some REAL air traffic control! - It's alright using the default, but you don't actually speak nor are they real people that give you correct vectors etc..

Vatsim is ace, real controlers that know what they are doing, gets really busy - Like real world, you end up having to hold or "circle the airport" etc..

So yeahhhh, try it out!

http://www.vatsim.net/

I agree with dam, we might b making a virtual airline as well.

Re-Call
25-02-2007, 05:17 PM
- Favourite Model = A380 [Airbus]
- Favourite Airline = Virgin Atlantic
- Best flight you've been on = Heathrow - Florida
- Worst flight you've been on = None
- Best Holiday = Heathrow - Florida
- Favourite Airport = Gatwick

Flights i've been on:

Majorca - [2]
Florida - [2]
Lanzerote - [4]
Fuerteventura - [1]

Would love to fly to:

Maldives
Barbados
Kos
Red Sea
Canada

GTA-Andy
25-02-2007, 05:17 PM
I own a virtual airline myself actually, Anglo Airway's Regional UK Flights.

Kenneth
25-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Me and adam are flying heathrow to malta
And was I the only one so far with a GA plane.?

Metric.
25-02-2007, 10:37 PM
I hate them, if I can drive, I will.

oh ye,
JETTBLUE (l)

sock
26-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Whats GA, anyone me and Andy are going to either make Virtual XL airways or Our own made up virtual airline,.

Herman
26-02-2007, 04:47 PM
- Singapore Airlines, because the pilots are very professional and the steward/ess are very nice.

- Singapore Changi Airport, Excellent airport, stopped over there for 10 hours on way back from Australia, First we went on a tour around Singapore for 2 hours, then for the 8 hours, we had a massage, played xbox 360 games, internet and msn, big screen t.v. ate food, went shopping, they just have so much to do in the airport, they even have a cinema, but I didn't go to that.

- Favourite Airline Singapore Airlines
is singapore airlines that good? lmao. i'm singaporean, yet i haven't taken a flight on my own airline. but i must admit; i love my airport. i didn't even know you could shop and watch movies there! heh. but then again, i don't go there everyday.

singapore changi airport was voted best airport 2006. the hong kong international airport came in close second. i went there last year and i thought it looked alot like changi airport back home..

anyway;
favourite model - don't have one.
favourite airline - china airlines, has the best facilities! everyone has their own screen and you have a remote you can use to watch movies, play games, or just listen to the latest music.
best flight - you've been on - china airlines (singapore to taiwan, and vice versa).
worst flight - you've been on - jetstar, oh god. stupid airlines. don't EVER go on jetstar.
best holiday - hong kong.
favourite airport - hong kong int. airport/singapore changi airport.

i can't really judge since i've only been on 2 flights, lmao, from singapore to taiwan, and back, and from singapore to hong kong and back.

GTA-Andy
26-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Uh I never agreed to anything. And GA Is General Aivation, light aircraft.

sock
26-02-2007, 06:39 PM
sorry lmao, don't Andy, Adam*

Herman, same on Singapore airlines, you could go on a 1 n a half hour trip and you will get your own screen.

You should really go on them, and they probably don't have like a cinema in terminal 1, the cinema is in Terminal 2.

Shawnstra
09-03-2007, 04:46 AM
Ok.. Who here likes planes? If you do..

- Favourite Model
- Favourite Airline
- Best flight you've been on
- Worst flight you've been on
- Best Holiday
- Favourite Airport

Ok mines..
- Model Boeing 777-300 because its very big and can travel long distances.
- Singapore - Sydney on the second leg of my journey to Australia, Singapore Airlines, Boeing 747-400, Nice takeoff and on the landing it was the smoothest landing ever! I didn't even know we had touched the floor, because there was no bump or anything.
- Has to be from Sydney - Perth to visit my mum's friend, Virgin Blue Boeing 737-700, On takeoff before rotation, we moved to the side, whilst we were going about 150 knots, and on landing we bounced :l
- When I went to Australia, it was amazing, Flew on Boeing 777-200 3 times, Manchester - Singapore, Perth - Singapore, Singapore - Manchester, Boeing 747-400 once, Singapore - Sydney and a Boeing 737-700 once from Sydney - Perth. Whilst we were in Sydney, we did lots of exciting things as well as Perth. Sydney was best because it had really nice beaches and was usually about 27 degrees, Perth had not very good beaches but reached about 33 degrees.

I want to be a Pilot when i'm older, s I loveeee planes.

KLM x2
BA x4
EasyJet x4
Singapore Airlines x4
Virgin Blue x1

Post...

Terminal 3 of Singapore Airlines will be open soon, and it will be bigger and better. We will have 3 bigger terminals, and 2 small ones. Terminals, 1,2,3 (connected via a train) Budget terminal (connected to Terminal 2 by bus) and a luxury terminal for private jets.

Glad to see you like Singapore airlines ;) Recently, there have been some controversy on the Singapore Girl, which is the airlines' stewardess. The modern Singapore woman is no more like that, so they have been debating on whether or not to change that.

Aircraft: Concorde, Boeing 747. Reason being that even 30 years ago for the concorde and even more for the 747, it was amazing that they were able to create that.

Airline: Singapore Airlines, It is one of the ONLY airlines to have inflight entertainment with a personal TV screen with games etc on every aircraft of its fleet, in every class. It is also very innovative, and have the largest business class seats, and the first to get the A380.

Best flight: On the Singapore airlines. The stewardess were very friendly, were not snobbish. They were efficient. And on that day, I lost my bag on the plane containing camera (with all my pictures), iPod, handphone. The friendly stewardess did not take it, and did not give it to the ground crew. She ran all the way to the belt where we collected luggage, and based on the aircraft ticket (I put the slip in my bag), traced it to match my ID card, and returned it with a smile.

Worse flight: On Jetstar airlines, its a budget airline with way overpriced food and beverages. little legroon, tiny seats. Only good thing its the leather seats which makes it feel cleaner

Best holidays: Actually is best HolidayS. I have went there 5 times, and I am still loving it. I don't know why, I just love it there :P

Fav. Airport: I would say, not only because i am Singaporean, the Changi airport is the best. As Singapore is known as a shopping paradise, and a eating paradise, our airport clearly reflects that. Another point I like is that toilets are EVERYWHERE. You do not need to scout for a toilet. Its clean, not crowded (on most days, as its a wide airport, not cramped up)

I have flew on countless flights, so I cannot tell you how many times on what Airlines. But here are the airlines I took before, with 1 being the best.

1.Singapore Airlines
2. Silk Air (A Singapore Airlines subsidiary)
2. China Airlines (Not Air China, Air China is from China, China Airlines is from Taiwan)
3. Cathay Pacific
5. Thai Airways
6. KLM
4.Northwest Airlines

le harry
09-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Well I'll tell me little story haha.

When I was about 11 or around that we went to America (my first over seas trip :D). And we went from Brisbane > New Zealand > Los Angeles > Minneapolis. Anyways we taxi'ed in and the jet terminal wasn't working and this was a Boeing not sure what type haha but it was a massive one so there weren't stairs to fit. So we couldn't get out and we had a link flight to Minneapolis 20 minutes after we got off the plane. So we missed our flight to Minneapolis and had to stay in some crappy hotel 2 seconds away from the airport and our flight to Minneapolis was like at 1 in the morning. On the way to the airport we got hasseled by some homeless dude and he stole my Mom's purse somehow so we had to cancel that trip because all our airline stuff was in there anyways so we went back to the place called the police and they came in the morning at 8 or something like that. They found the purse in a trolley outside the airport but no cash was left (around 2000 dollars). So we got a flight from los angeles to minneapolis at 1 in the arvo and we got 5 grand from Qantas for inconvience :). That's my story.

Mr.OSH
09-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Aviation is a huge interest of mine. I like Boeing 747-400's and I like the look of the new Boeing "Dreamliner" or whatever it is called. I also like Citron and Bombardier planes, to be honest I don't love Airbus all that much. :)

OMGitsaROSS
09-03-2007, 04:54 PM
- Favourite Model Airbus A330
- Favourite Airline BA
- Best flight you've been on BA flight to Xanthi
- Worst flight you've been on Monarch Airways to Tenerife from Gatwick
- Best Holiday Xanthi
- Favourite Airport Gatwick

-Airports I have been to
Gatwick
Heathrow
Brize Norton (The RAF one ;) )
Zante
Tenerife
Majorca

xxMATTGxx
09-03-2007, 09:28 PM
I like planes, very much!

Favourite Plane: B747-400

If anyone is at Manchester AVP tomorrow (Saturday) I be there from 9:30am :P

-Sweex
09-03-2007, 10:48 PM
- Favourite Model Boeing 787 [Dreamliner i liek the look :P]
- Favourite Airline bmi
- Best flight you've been on Durham Tees Valley to London Heathrow
- Worst flight you've been on Airtours
- Best Holiday florida :)
- Favourite Airport MME

@xP
09-03-2007, 11:42 PM
i have never been on a plane but they look cool.

Adam!
10-03-2007, 12:13 AM
- Favourite Model Boeing 787 [Dreamliner i liek the look :P]
- Favourite Airline bmi
- Best flight you've been on Durham Tees Valley to London Heathrow
- Worst flight you've been on Airtours
- Best Holiday florida :)
- Favourite Airport MME
Which airport in Florida?

Sanford Orlando
Orlando International
Miami

The list goes on, Florida is as big as the UK...

benjamin
10-03-2007, 12:15 AM
planes; lol.

no.

Adam!
10-03-2007, 12:55 AM
why tbh

planes r t3h c00l

Cabin Crew doors for departure, cross check and report thankyou.

Yoshimitsui
10-03-2007, 12:26 PM
The captain has turned on the seat belt sign ready for landing. PLease makesure all trays are fastend and seats are in the upright position. :p

Of on plane tomoz :)

Jordie
10-03-2007, 12:29 PM
yeah they're alright but my ears hurt on the way down lol, think its due to the pressure change or somit?

Adam!
10-03-2007, 12:33 PM
yeah they're alright but my ears hurt on the way down lol, think its due to the pressure change or somit?
Yeah, it used to happen to me, so bad that I was crying..

It never happens anymore, if you go on alot of planes, your ears will get used to it.

Because the cabin pressurises based on altitude, it's constantly changing and your ears will not have time to get used to it - It's just.. Your ears where not really made to be at high altitudes haha.

"Ladies and Gentlemen the captain has deemed it necessery to turn on the fasten seatbelt sign, please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts securily, the restrooms are now out of service at this time".

sock
10-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I like planes, very much!

Favourite Plane: B747-400

If anyone is at Manchester AVP tomorrow (Saturday) I be there from 9:30am :P

Manchester AVP is mint enit. Won't be there though, was there like 2 weeks ago.

uh huh her
10-03-2007, 01:13 PM
i hate flying, and planes bore me.

Yoshimitsui
10-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Flying ftw!!!

sock
10-03-2007, 01:37 PM
planes rz wellz gdz

Desjardens
11-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Ok.. Who here likes planes? If you do..

- Favourite Model -- Airbus A330-200
- Favourite Airline -- Air Canada, British Airways, Qantas
- Best flight you've been on - Air Canada to Nassau, Bahamas
- Worst flight you've been on - Skyservice to Los Cabos, Mexico
- Best Holiday - Air Canada Vacations Nassau, Bahamas
- Favourite Airport - London (LHR), Hong Kong (HKG), Sydney (SYD)

-The occasional time, yes.

Air Canada - x36
Westjet - x6
Skyservice - x6
Canadian Airlines - x2
United (Codeshare) - x2

Shawnstra
14-03-2007, 10:28 AM
i hate flying, and planes bore me.

They are really fun, trust me ;)

sock
14-03-2007, 04:08 PM
yep, Holiday, I love your selection, I want to work for BA or Qantas when i am older, as a Pilot.

Caution
14-03-2007, 07:14 PM
i've never been on a plane tbh

sock
16-03-2007, 06:21 PM
you should, its excellent, except for your ears, but you'll get used to that! :)

lSander
16-03-2007, 07:50 PM
planes, flying <3.

T0M
16-03-2007, 09:05 PM
i never had a problem, last time wa son one got bit nervous though tbh

Adam!
16-03-2007, 09:27 PM
i never had a problem, last time wa son one got bit nervous though tbh
Why???

Mr.OSH
16-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Do any of you watch Air Crash Investigation on National Geographic? Its really good, It mainly what got me interested in aviation. :D

benjirofl
16-03-2007, 11:16 PM
i sure dont

Mr.OSH
17-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Cool :D

Adam!
17-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Do any of you watch Air Crash Investigation on National Geographic? Its really good, It mainly what got me interested in aviation. :D
Yeah, gets me annoyed when they are pilot errors though..

Some of them are the most simple problems, which could have been stopped by just re-checking something..

The british airways flight deck window for example, had the engineer listened to the other one, that incident wouldn't have happened and the pilot would not have had the worst time of his life being sucked out of the flight deck window and being pinned to the top of the aircraft.. Good job he was facing down, otherwise he wudda been dead.

sock
17-03-2007, 10:21 AM
ooo, I don't have national geographic, wish I did :(

OMGitsaROSS
17-03-2007, 10:26 AM
lol@u.

They are quite intresting

anyone seen the Amsterdam one?

benjirofl
17-03-2007, 10:27 AM
forgot my reason
reason : they are scary

Energizer
17-03-2007, 12:22 PM
i don't particually like 'em, no.

Desjardens
18-03-2007, 03:02 AM
yep, Holiday, I love your selection, I want to work for BA or Qantas when i am older, as a Pilot.

Good choices =]

exploit
18-03-2007, 08:36 PM
- Favourite Model - no idea.
- Favourite Airline - virgin? i guess.
- Best flight you've been on - to barbados on virgin. they had well good movies and stuff.
- Worst flight you've been on - easyjet - they left us in the aircraft on the runway cos some people hadn't turned up- and it was in sweltering heat in spain and they would'nt turn on the aircon.
- Best Holiday - probs dubai.
- Favourite Airport - idk.

Adam!
18-03-2007, 10:10 PM
- Favourite Model - no idea.
- Favourite Airline - virgin? i guess.
- Best flight you've been on - to barbados on virgin. they had well good movies and stuff.
- Worst flight you've been on - easyjet - they left us in the aircraft on the runway cos some people hadn't turned up- and it was in sweltering heat in spain and they would'nt turn on the aircon.
- Best Holiday - probs dubai.
- Favourite Airport - idk.
A) The aircraft wouldn't be on the runway.. Maybe on a remote stand, deffinataly not in the middle of a taxiway or runway.

B) The air conditioning unit is on as soon as the plane starts up.. It will be blowing cold/hot air through the cabin, it never switches off apart from when the whole aircraft is shut down!

lSander
19-03-2007, 10:50 AM
A) The aircraft wouldn't be on the runway.. Maybe on a remote stand, deffinataly not in the middle of a taxiway or runway.

B) The air conditioning unit is on as soon as the plane starts up.. It will be blowing cold/hot air through the cabin, it never switches off apart from when the whole aircraft is shut down!

last time from Lisboa to Munich, when we went into the plane, there was this 'smoke' coming from the coolin system, it was well cool ;P. :)

Adam!
19-03-2007, 12:44 PM
last time from Lisboa to Munich, when we went into the plane, there was this 'smoke' coming from the coolin system, it was well cool ;P. :)

Lol, everyone starts touching it.. Then in seat 1A the passenger gets aload of water on their lap ;) - It's just the air con system that gives of vapours if it's been off for a while.

lSander
19-03-2007, 12:57 PM
It was well cool, like a spaceship :D

sock
19-03-2007, 03:20 PM
lol, like a spaceship, i'm flying on an a319 in august ;] my first time on airbus.

-Soph-
20-03-2007, 12:04 AM

at B.

not necessarily, when I flew to ireland with easyjet, the air con had not started up until everyone had boarded, there was a reason for it, but I can't remember what it was.

Desjardens
20-03-2007, 01:46 AM
lol, like a spaceship, i'm flying on an a319 in august ;] my first time on airbus.

Airbuses are probably the best aircraft in our world. The best of the Airbuses are A330-300's

Adam!
20-03-2007, 03:55 AM
Airbuses are probably the best aircraft in our world. The best of the Airbuses are A330-300's
Scarebusses are exactly their nick name.. Scare busses..

They are so light, they get blown to bits on a windy approach..

Hello nice Boeing! :D

sock
20-03-2007, 08:13 PM
ye but airbus' are fit like

Kaixx
20-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I like going on planes when I go on holiday. ^^

Yoshimitsui
20-03-2007, 08:35 PM
at B.

not necessarily, when I flew to ireland with easyjet, the air con had not started up until everyone had boarded, there was a reason for it, but I can't remember what it was.

Thats becuase it can't work to it's full capacity until the engines are on a hight throttle!

France
20-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Yeh, I enjoy going on planes too.

Desjardens
24-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Thats becuase it can't work to it's full capacity until the engines are on a hight throttle!

And they dont want to suck you in when you are getting on the plane, hense the engines off...

-Soph-
24-03-2007, 11:26 PM

read my post.

I know it can't work to its full capacity, if you read my post you'd see that I said it wasn't on at all.

Yoshimitsui
24-03-2007, 11:43 PM
The air con is aslways flowing! the ammount of air flow is determined by the prestsnt engine power, and is determined on weather you want it to flow near you bu adjusting it above your head!

-Soph-
25-03-2007, 07:19 AM
no, it was off completly, the pilot even said so.

it was easyjet anyway, what do you expect? :)

Adam!
25-03-2007, 09:19 AM

Yuh, if there is a problem then they wont turn it on, and if they didn't then gutted because planes get hot! :D

Could of just been because they was running on the APU and it wasnt running at full ;)

Yoshimitsui
25-03-2007, 09:55 AM

lol, they really should consider their airline name. As i have heard from many that it isant.

Ashhizzle
25-03-2007, 02:28 PM
pLANES R KLLL

Tumultuous
25-03-2007, 02:28 PM
they freak me out. i guess i'd go on one eventually.

Ashhizzle
25-03-2007, 04:09 PM
they freak me out. i guess i'd go on one eventually.
lolol, you should go on some simulators to get a feel, then go on a real planeeee

Desjardens
25-03-2007, 07:25 PM
lol, they really should consider their airline name. As i have heard from many that it isant.

Easyjet is like WestJet, cheap.

-Soph-
26-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Yuh, if there is a problem then they wont turn it on, and if they didn't then gutted because planes get hot! :D

Could of just been because they was running on the APU and it wasnt running at full ;)

it was in the middle of the winter so it got bloody cold instead of hot ^_^
it was also about 10pm, which added to the coldness.

Shawnstra
26-03-2007, 11:20 AM
I like Singapore airlines, they serve local food, I like it, makes me feel at home :)

J-P-C
06-07-2008, 11:22 PM
- Favourite Model: Boeing 757-767
- Favourite Airline: Thomsonfly!
- Best flight you've been on: thomsonfly 767-300 ER home to palma
- Worst flight you've been on: first choice airways to malta!
- Best Holiday: all of them :)
- Favourite Airport: Gatwick and palma de mallorca

Dan!
07-07-2008, 05:15 PM
- Favourite Model: Boeing 767-300
- Favourite Airline: British Airways or XL.
- Best flight you've been on: Hmm, XL Airways from London Gatwick to Sanford Orlando, videos of takeoff and landing are here: Takeoff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkOYtBs89I8) and Landing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kdstqy1qk)
- Worst flight you've been on: Onur Air, OHY419 from Bodrum (Turkey) to Humberside (Well not in the end, emergency landing in Manchester) - Pilot was stupid, couldn't speak english, 3 aborted landings at Humberside without telling us why... Then decided to terrify passengers by getting the cabin crew to say "This is an emergency, remove your life jacket from its stowage, we are attempting an emergency landing at manchester" - For a reason which is still not known..
- Best Holiday: FLORIDA <3 - XL Helped alot with that, with the fantastic pilot on the way there, getting us rather excited!
- Favourite Airport: LOWI (Innsbruck) - Landed there real life in a 757, jesus it's a dangerous approach, yet very fun.. Captain had to make an announcment saying "I know we will be VERY close to the mountains either side, but be reminded this is the standard approach and I've done it more times than you've had a bath"

I want to be a commercial pilot <3

Flights i've been on:

Monarch x3
Easyjet x1
Ryanair x1
XL x1
Virgin x1
British Airways x4
First Choice Airways/Air2000 x3

As you can see, I fly quiet alot! :)

adam you got that wrong ;)

Ryanair x5000000

Technologic
07-07-2008, 05:26 PM
- Favourite Model - Boeing 777
- Favourite Airline - Conitnental
- Best flight you've been on - A night flight back from Boston, 20 people + boeing 777 = win for everyone. All moved to first class
- Worst flight you've been on - Flight from egypt to manchester. Woman had a heart attack, had to land in gatwick. Rude staff, no medical suplies onboard, angry dad
- Best Holiday - USA 2005
- Favourite Airport - Newark

Adam!
07-07-2008, 06:00 PM
adam you got that wrong ;)

Ryanair x5000000

It is now! :)

le harry
08-07-2008, 01:41 PM
DUNNO THE BIG ONES I GUESS!!!

Recursion
09-07-2008, 06:31 AM
- Favourite Model: Boeing 747-400
- Favourite Airline: British Airways
- Best flight you've been on: A flight this year on the way home from Lanzarote > Luton, clear skies all the way and still nice and warm in Luton :P 737-800 ThomsonFly
- Worst flight you've been on: I'm not sure of the airline, but we had a crap service going to Prague.
- Best Holiday: Most of them! :)
- Favourite Airport: Lanzarote, the approach is great, fly over the island, turn left over the sea then you have a nice approach going over the nice clear sea and to your left you see the nicest part of the island! :)

cocaine
09-07-2008, 11:32 AM
- Favourite Model - Boeing 757
- Favourite Airline - First Choice
- Best flight you've been on - Flight to Rhodes, Greece.
- Worst flight you've been on - Flight from Charles De Gaulle, Paris. Flew through lightening storms at 2am.
- Best Holiday - Rhodes '07
- Favourite Airport - Stansted

Geraint
09-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Favourite model - F-22 Raptor, Eurofighter Typhoon
Favourite airline - Icelandair. Plainly for the fact that I've only ever flown with 4 airlines but this airline had a T.V. in the seat where you could choose what you want to watch or listen to.
Best flight - Keflavik - Heathrow. We ran late so we missed our landing time at Heathrow meaning we had to circle and we circled over Watford and Central London and we were picking out places e.g. Chelsea, Fulham, Wembley, London Eye, The Oval, Houses of Parliament
Worst Flight - Dublin - Bristol. I thought they laid a new runway at Bristol. We landed and the plane went from side to side. I thought we were gonna crash.
Best Holiday - Corfu in 2004. The place was really nice, good views from balcony and it was EURO 2004 fever in Greece. We arrived on the day Greece were playing France and the Greeks were going mental, even worse when they beat Czech Republic.
Favourite Airport - Keflavik airport in Iceland is really nice.

cocaine
09-07-2008, 08:29 PM
We ran late so we missed our landing time at Heathrow meaning we had to circle and we circled over Watford

WATFORD :D

CJW93
12-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Im going on holiday tonight/tomorrow morning

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!