PDA

View Full Version : Cheltenham 0-1 Carlisle

Jamie!
24-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Another away win to add to our collection of 3 :D

Never went but was supposed to be a cracking 25yard strike from the on-loan Garner. Puts us 1point of the play-offs now too!

Grainger@CUFC
24-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Another away win to add to our collection of 3 :D

Never went but was supposed to be a cracking 25yard strike from the on-loan Garner. Puts us 1point of the play-offs now too!

4 away wins. As Lacey said, the away record doesn't look as bad now.

Was that Garner strike left-footed as well :o. That'll make good viewing on The Championship tomorrow morning :). Only thing about making the play-offs; nearly every team around us has games in hand which could dent our hopes.

About Lacey, the amount of times he got Danny Graham's name wrong blows me. Danny, David and Jeff Graham were playing in his world today :D.

brapbrap
24-02-2007, 08:28 PM
is lacey your carlsileworld commentator?

the orient one is rubbish.

Grainger@CUFC
24-02-2007, 08:34 PM
is lacey your carlsileworld commentator?

BBC Radio Cumbria ftw :D. He's like the most useless commentator ever, he gets everything mixed up or usually wanders off into another conversation. We love him for it anyway.

GTA-Andy
24-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey, another win for Carlisle. Keep it up blues!

Jamie!
24-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah I know, thats why I said 'thats another to add to our collection of 3' :P

Aye, Blackpool have 2 a think but they've all had a dip in form over the last few games. Apparently there was a couple of busloads of Stockport fans in our end today cause there game with Bristol Rovers was postponed.

Grainger@CUFC
24-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah I know, thats why I said 'thats another to add to our collection of 3' :P

Aye, Blackpool have 2 a think but they've all had a dip in form over the last few games. Apparently there was a couple of busloads of Stockport fans in our end today cause there game with Bristol Rovers was postponed.

Lol, bit of a diversion for those lot then. And I think Blackpool have 3 over us :o, only Tranmere have played the same amount (35) I think.

I know what you said, I was just putting it in an easier context :).

Oldham next :(. They got beat today, but they'll probably bounce back. Best result will probably be a draw from that game.

Jamie!
24-02-2007, 10:02 PM
they were on their way back from bristol so cheltenham was on the way back ;]

aye it will be a tough game like, hopefully there will be a big crowd too help get behind the team, they will probably be bringing a few up n all.

Jamie!
24-02-2007, 10:44 PM
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4df0***

piddle2k6
25-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Yep beaten by the mighty cherries were oldham... our 2nd away win of the season lmao.... Oh well i think with results like these we could stay up... its so close at the bottom

Jamie!
25-02-2007, 11:24 PM
vid of the stockport fans getting the chants gan for carlisle :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JTvqi8-kTg

Jordie
26-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Lol, bit of a diversion for those lot then. And I think Blackpool have 3 over us :o, only Tranmere have played the same amount (35) I think.

I know what you said, I was just putting it in an easier context :).

Oldham next :(. They got beat today, but they'll probably bounce back. Best result will probably be a draw from that game.

i think you'll beat oldham, we've got norwich tuesday night and wolves on sat both home games

piddle2k6
26-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Oldham arent very good especially recent form and what is aw when we beat them at home... your form is good form the last 2 games so i think u may get a point or even 3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!