PDA

View Full Version : COME ON READING

Fonejacker
27-02-2007, 09:13 PM
There playing amazingly well

Kardan
27-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm not a fan of football - But I'm sure that the idea of football is to score more than the other team :rolleyes:

gosling
27-02-2007, 09:21 PM
They're just a pub team from Oxford! (8)

Browney
27-02-2007, 09:24 PM
There's already a thread on this match. But ok. As far as playing amazingly well goes, I would'nt say playing amazingly but very well since their goal. The 3-0 at 6 minutes must be a heartbreaker.

Fonejacker
27-02-2007, 09:35 PM
There's already a thread on this match. But ok. As far as playing amazingly well goes, I would'nt say playing amazingly but very well since their goal. The 3-0 at 6 minutes must be a heartbreaker.
I know these already a thread before i made this one but oh well... and they havn't been doing the best this season and there all over Manchester United Im not a fan of Reading i just don't wanna see man u win the FA cup

gosling
27-02-2007, 09:39 PM
and they havn't been doing the best this seasonThey're havin a great season considering they're newly promoted. 6th place and fighting for Europe... :s

Fonejacker
27-02-2007, 09:45 PM
They're havin a great season considering they're newly promoted. 6th place and fighting for Europe... :sI said there not been doing there best Any way tell me where QPR are ;)

Chubba
27-02-2007, 09:46 PM
i need my glasssses 4 reeding yeh but i dnt hv anyz so don8 on habbo pls

DJ-Louis
27-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Lmao i live in Reading you should here the stadum RAWW! But there playing rubbish

gosling
27-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I said there not been doing there best Any way tell me where QPR are ;)Why are you bringing up QPR? What have QPR got to do with anything? I was just proving you right, they're surpassed everybody's expectations. Now get back to your slum in your crumbling city, full of inbreds, rats and tramps, in the middle of nowhere...no one in the midlands considers you rivals, you're just a nothing club...going nowhere...the forgotten team of the league...in the forgotten part of the world. Let's hope Dowie sinks you soon enough :]

Jamie!
27-02-2007, 09:59 PM
they didn't half go close there.. smacked the crossbar

gosling
27-02-2007, 10:00 PM
they didn't half go close there.. smacked the crossbarYeah Gunnarsson...sooo unlucky! 3-2 FT :]

WTH IS GABBY LOGAN DOING ON THE BBC!? :s

Fonejacker
27-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah Gunnarsson...sooo unlucky! 3-2 FT :]

WTH IS GABBY LOGAN DOING ON THE BBC!? :s
i was thinking that lol

Fonejacker
27-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Why are you bringing up QPR? What have QPR got to do with anything? I was just proving you right, they're surpassed everybody's expectations. Now get back to your slum in your crumbling city, full of inbreds, rats and tramps, in the middle of nowhere...no one in the midlands considers you rivals, you're just a nothing club...going nowhere...the forgotten team of the league...in the forgotten part of the world. Let's hope Dowie sinks you soon enough :]
Lol! whos the ones getting religated and lost to Nottingham Forest i think it was...

gosling
27-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Lol! whos the ones getting religated and lost to Nottingham Forest i think it was...Nottingham Forest aren't in our league you plum, but if you're on about Port Vale in the Carling Cup...

...I've got two words for you:

Hereford United.

:Hazel
27-02-2007, 10:16 PM
they hammered united 2nd half. as united went 3 up in 6 mins they just slacked off and got very lazy.

brandon
27-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Lol! whos the ones getting religated and lost to Nottingham Forest i think it was...
QPR have every chance to stay up, Barnsley, Luton, Hull all very much in the dogfight still.
And you can't really take the pee, If QPR win their game in hand they will only be 4 points off you :s.
Also before you start mentioning Norwich, we're 1 point below you with 2 games in hand over you so...

Fonejacker
27-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Nottingham Forest aren't in our league you plum, but if you're on about Port Vale in the Carling Cup...

...I've got two words for you:

Hereford United.
O.o They got Religated last season i forgot about that :P Ah well. Anyway we havn't played QPR at home i don't think yet :l will be interesting

brandon
27-02-2007, 10:53 PM
O.o They got Religated last season i forgot about that :P Ah well. Anyway we havn't played QPR at home i don't think yet :l will be interesting
You play them on 7th April.

gosling
27-02-2007, 10:59 PM
O.o They got Religated last season i forgot about that :P Ah well. Anyway we havn't played QPR at home i don't think yet :l will be interestingWell I don't doubt you'll win - our travelling record speaks for itself. But as you say, should be interesting...

Amerix
27-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Annyway Man utd won ( 3 goals in 6 mins) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Fonejacker
27-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Well I don't doubt you'll win - our travelling record speaks for itself. But as you say, should be interesting...
the 7th of april At home

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!