PDA

View Full Version : [Football] Official transfers NEWS and RUMOURS

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Post all your transfer news and rumours.

Rules:

- When posting back up your post WITH a link to the story.
- Make them sensible, no freewebs sites with a post saying, "OMG RONALDINHO 2 KETTERING" etc.
- Have fun posting
- Have fun reading who your club will sign!

Get posting!

brandon
28-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Ronaldinho is going to Kidderminster.

Jordie
28-02-2007, 06:54 PM
mike newell joining barcelona in a swap deal with ronaldinho:)

Jamie!
28-02-2007, 07:16 PM
leon constantine and grant holt have been linked with moves to carlisle in the summer...apparently the constantine was a done deal at the end of january but fell through at the last minute

Grainger@CUFC
28-02-2007, 07:21 PM
leon constantine and grant holt have been linked with moves to carlisle in the summer...apparently the constantine was a done deal at the end of january but fell through at the last minute

I heard that too, I wish we had a striker like him who actually has height :rolleyes:. I lol'd when we played Port Vale at home (won 3-2 after being 2-0 down :D), when he went to clap the Vale fans he got a load of v-signs and bad language thrown at him from his own supporters. Maybe why he wanted to leave ;).

Plus, McDonald is "keeping tabs" on former loanee Jermaine Beckford who is playing great at Scunny, yet managed to be one of our worst assets when he was here :(.

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 07:27 PM
cheers to the two sensible posts.

Jordie
28-02-2007, 07:31 PM
sorry mate, this is real news we were linked with young everton prospect james vaughan and young reading centre back aaron brown but nothing came of it, have to wait till the summer now to see what happens:)

holo-jonny
28-02-2007, 07:31 PM
cheers to the two sensible posts.
what do you mean these ones?

Jordie2k6 : mike newell joining barcelona in a swap deal with ronaldinho
Sid : Ronaldinho is going to Kidderminster.

They look sensible to me.

Anyway, Larsson and Ferguson have confirmed no extended loan or a permanent deal.

Oh and Roeder claims he's intrested in Bale.

piddle2k6
28-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Post all your transfer news and rumours.

Rules:

- When posting back up your post WITH a link to the story.
- Make them sensible, no freewebs sites with a post saying, "OMG RONALDINHO 2 KETTERING" etc.
- Have fun posting
- Have fun reading who your club will sign!

Get posting!

Lmao ronaldhinio 2 kettering that made me laugh + rep if i have any :))
Best laugh i have had for a long time.. I know i must be sad..

For Bournemouth we may be getting our chelsea left back wilson on perm not just loan but i cant back this up as my local paper does not have the story on its site:8

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Who hasn't though? ;)

brandon
28-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Liverpool are considering a swoop for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o, who has also been linked with Arsenal and Chelsea. (Daily Mirror, The Sun)

The Reds have also been linked with a move for £6m-rated Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta. (Daily Mirror)

Athletico Madrid will bid £6m for Bolton striker El-Hadji Diouf. (Mirror)

Real Madrid are prepared to break the world transfer record of £48m to land Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo this summer. (The Times)

Manchester City could make a summer move for Numancia keeper Juan Pablo who is available on a free. (Various)

Stoke City want Oldham striker Chris Porter on loan. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal have dropped their interest in prolific Kilmarnock striker Steven Naismith. (Daily Record)

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Surprised nothing about Gareth Bale.

Every manager of the Big 4 has expressed an intrest..

Tai Mi Shu
28-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Surprised nothing about Gareth Bale.

Every manager of the Big 4 has expressed an intrest..

rafa hasnt.

brandon
28-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Southampton always come up with the top youngsters, Walcott, Bale, Bridge.

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Walcott?

I don't like him.

I rekon he is in way above his head, he just stops the momentum of the game, when he is the fastest player on the pitch fps.

Vs Chelsea @ Cardiff he got the ball, and most of the time just stopped. He should be running at defenders.

Tai Mi Shu
28-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Walcott?

I don't like him.

I rekon he is in way above his head, he just stops the momentum of the game, when he is the fastest player on the pitch fps.

Vs Chelsea @ Cardiff he got the ball, and most of the time just stopped. He should be running at defenders.

Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea
Walcott '12.

oh yeah, gets completely lost int he big games.....

F32
28-02-2007, 09:30 PM
That's a nice deal to sign Constantine.

Any news on a possible price?

Tai Mi Shu
28-02-2007, 09:31 PM
constatine came to orient, as a player and as a port vale player, he was cack for us, and got in a fight WITH his fans.

OMGitsaROSS
01-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea
Walcott '12.

oh yeah, gets completely lost int he big games.....
But, that's all he done in that match. The rest of it he was stopping momentum.

piddle2k6
01-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Agree with boro walcott has never proved himself okay he hasnt really had a chance.. SVEN picking him for our wc squad was suicidal bent or defoe = experience and 10x better. it lost us the wc

Jordie
01-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Agree with boro walcott has never proved himself okay he hasnt really had a chance.. SVEN picking him for our wc squad was suicidal bent or defoe = experience and 10x better. it lost us the wc

yepp walcott hasnt proved himself most of the time he runs at them and gets tackled im not sure whether hes short of confidence or hes just not good enough for arsenal, 12mil is a lot of money to waste on a total flop

Jamie!
01-03-2007, 09:18 PM

even if bent/defoe or whatever did go instead of walcott.. they still wouldnt have made a difference cause they wouldnt have played.

brandon
01-03-2007, 09:24 PM
How did bringing Walcott cost us the WC, he didn't even play. :s
You really think having Bent or Defoe in the team would have helped us beat Portugal?

Jordie
02-03-2007, 03:57 PM
back on to the transfer talk which this thread is about, we've signed watford defender clarke carlisle on a months loan deal, http://www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10372~989943,00.html
theres the link for more info :D

gosling
02-03-2007, 04:02 PM
back on to the transfer talk which this thread is about, we've signed watford defender clarke carlisle on a months loan deal, http://www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10372~989943,00.html (http://www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10372%7E989943,00.html)
theres the link for more info :DBit of a legend at Rangers, him and Shittu were quailty together...bit of a pisshead though ;p

Jordie
02-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Bit of a legend at Rangers, him and Shittu were quailty together...bit of a pisshead though ;p

lol hopefully he'll go straight into the squad for tommoroz game, he played a massive part in watfords promotion season so hopefully he can do well here and hopfully get a contract :)

gosling
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
lol hopefully he'll go straight into the squad for tommoroz game, he played a massive part in watfords promotion season so hopefully he can do well here and hopfully get a contract :)Yeah there's no doubting his ability. If he stays beyond a month and starts in the game in April, he's gonna get sooo much stick from us! :P

Jordie
02-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah there's no doubting his ability. If he stays beyond a month and starts in the game in April, he's gonna get sooo much stick from us! :P

lol im really looking forward to the game in april, i shall be there as always lol we'll probz bring 2,500 fans down to loftus road as theirs just a small rivalry between the clubs:rolleyes: we've also got runstrom for another month so its all good for now lol:D

gosling
02-03-2007, 04:36 PM
lol im really looking forward to the game in april, i shall be there as always lol we'll probz bring 2,500 fans down to loftus road as theirs just a small rivalry between the clubs:rolleyes: we've also got runstrom for another month so its all good for now lol:DThat game's gonna be MASSIVE, I'm already excited about it. If we're both still down there, that's extra fuel to an already fiery fixture! QPR vs Luton's becoming something of a rivalry now, you'll pack out your end no doubt ;P Bring on April!

Jordie
02-03-2007, 04:39 PM
That game's gonna be MASSIVE, I'm already excited about it. If we're both still down there, that's extra fuel to an already fiery fixture! QPR vs Luton's becoming something of a rivalry now, you'll pack out your end no doubt ;P Bring on April!

lol not if it rains, i had to sit right at the front at loftus road this season and it was pouring down with rain, me and my 2 mates were the only ones sitting at the front as we had allocated seats but o well if we win next time around im not bothered, will always remeber the fa cup tie as the ' Hand of Baidoo' lol:D

gosling
02-03-2007, 04:43 PM
lol not if it rains, i had to sit right at the front at loftus road this season and it was pouring down with rain, me and my 2 mates were the only ones sitting at the front as we had allocated seats but o well if we win next time around im not bothered, will always remeber the fa cup tie as the ' Hand of Baidoo' lol:DHaha, ah well you won the replay!! Let's not dwell on that Blackburn game though... Anyway, match should be good, hopefully a sunny day, good atmosphere and 3 points Rangers' way ;)

Jordie
02-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Haha, ah well you won the replay!! Let's not dwell on that Blackburn game though... Anyway, match should be good, hopefully a sunny day, good atmosphere and 3 points Rangers' way ;)

lol lets not dwell on the blackburn game, we was outclassed from start to finish lol:P id rather us be a good 5-6 points away from the relegation scrap come april as i think you'll do us at your place as we're pretty poor away from the shed

Pixel
02-03-2007, 08:18 PM
yepp walcott hasnt proved himself most of the time he runs at them and gets tackled im not sure whether hes short of confidence or hes just not good enough for arsenal, 12mil is a lot of money to waste on a total flop

He has been playing with a shoulder injury since January or something, The cup final was meant to be his last game because he was going to have an op on it but because of our other injury problems we have, they had to delay it so it's not a suprise he hasn't been at his best.

On topic kinda -

West ham have been charged for the tranfers of Teves and Mascherano

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=451803&CPID=8&title=Hammers+charged+over+signings&lid=&channel=Premiership&f=rss&clid=21

Tai Mi Shu
02-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Jeffers to ipswich.

gosling
02-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Jeffers to ipswich.And I think he's starting tomorrow :[

summer
02-03-2007, 11:46 PM
kishishev joins leeds on loan from charlton until end of march (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/6412473.stm)

Tai Mi Shu
03-03-2007, 12:04 AM
kishishev joins leeds on loan from charlton until end of march (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/6412473.stm)

gd buy that.

Grainger@CUFC
03-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Jeffers to ipswich.

There were rumours he was going to join us :rolleyes:.

-=Andy=-
03-03-2007, 05:50 PM
u herd the rumors that portugees wiz nani is a hot fav to join man utd for 17m well we will need if ronaldo goes

OMGitsaROSS
03-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Lol.

Why would Fergie sell one of his best players?

That is like Chelsea selling Drogba, Lampard, Terry and Cech

Suicide.

Jordie
04-03-2007, 10:45 AM
luton legend kevin nicholls now wants to return to luton after his hell at leeds, heres the link for more info http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=451978&CPID=10&clid=2&lid=2&title=Nicholls+request+stuns+Wise :)

piddle2k6
04-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Yes and dennis wise confirmed it on the championship this morning

OMGitsaROSS
04-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Sticky this thread ;D

Anyways,

this isn't news or rumour (i forgot to include it can be who you want your club to sign!)

I rekon Graveson should sign for Boro, would give Boateng much needed rest throughout next season

Jordie
04-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes and dennis wise confirmed it on the championship this morning

hes a legend at luton, all the songs include his name in lol, good tough tackling midfielder, shows that he loves the club and he wants to come back, so hopefully we can get him :D

OMGitsaROSS
09-03-2007, 08:59 PM
QPR got a new player, see the thread below! :)

Jordie
16-03-2007, 04:08 PM
yeah we've a signed a new player on loan until the end of the season, soz for bumping old thread

heres the link

http://www.lutontown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10372~998009,00.html

OMGitsaROSS
16-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Cool, dw about the thread (should be stickied imo)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!