PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Fiction - Ends 28th March

Mrs.McCall
28-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Habbo Fiction

You have to finish off this epic story! It has to be Habbo based, can you make this chiller into a thriller?

"After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door..."

We need one paragraph to finish this story, can you help?

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff,excluding Habbox Hogwarts staff.) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 study desk, 1 habbo cola machine and 1 mochamaster
2nd Prize : 2 Asian Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below: -
Habbo Name: Maleficum
Habbox Name: Maleficum
My entry:-

This competition will run until 28th March 2007 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Maleficum will pick the winners and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:
Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 28th March 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Maleficum will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

BobX
02-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Habbo Name: BobX
Habbox Name: BobX

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door, trembling with fear, anticipation; excitement. My hand grasped the cold, polished door-**** and twisted. The gateway to a secret public room was laying before me. My jaw dropped. Beams of continues light flooded out of the room, forcing me to squint and re-direct my eager gaze. I turned back to look through the heavenly-like doorway, and to my shock and horror...there... in the corner of the cold, dank, shadow-filled haven to which no-mortal had seen before, lay the remaining pixels of an old, familier habbo. I crept ever closer - tears streaming down my cheeks - as I reached the dust-laden Throne to which the pixels were strapped to, I heard footsteps behind me. Hurredly, I jumped behind an old brown-pasto chair and prayed for my breath to lay silent for one second. My eyes. Fixed open like the sunflowers of summer. I stared without breaking at the shock which filled my sences with dismay and confusion. The new hotel manager - "Lost_Witness" - crept into the now dimly-lit "Crib". He slithered up to the pixels in the corner, cricked his neck once to the right and spat disgustedly at them. "Now the hotel is mine!" he exclaimed in triumph. I raised my hand in sorrow to my now widely opened mouth and began tembling once more. Lost_Witness departed in a hurry from the room, being swift into locking it securely. I was trapped. No-one here. No-one knew about this place. No-one can find me. No-one. I stood up from my refuge behind the chair and sombrely walked up to the Throne in the corner with the pixels on. I reached out to touch the throne. I felt the embroidery - "C" - C for Callie. The best friend I had ever known. Reduced to this by that fiend of a manager. I turned once, walked slowly to the other corner where a Throne was perched. "B" was it's markings. B for BobX. I sat grimly in the onced prized possesion that is so coveted by many. I put my head in my hands and awaited my fate. I was next.

bstr-babe-4lyf
03-03-2007, 06:41 AM
habbo name- kateith29
habbox name- bstr-babe-4lyf
my entry-
After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door and a giant crocodile bit a hole in the wall i jumped out hoping to be rid of this monster. It followed me running the the numberless guest rooms. I finally got to the welcome lounge and a secoind later i woke up in my pink candy bed phew it was all a dream. I was so relieved i did the pogo mogo all day long!!

emmadog2000
03-03-2007, 12:01 PM
habbo name:emmadog2000
habbox name:emmadog2000
my entry:-"After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door...i gasped...its more beautiful then i thought it would be,and now the purple egg is back in the rightfull hands of...whats happening the egg...its moving...it's hatching...it might be a sacred dragon it might be the golden dragon...or it might be...a CROCIDILE!(a lime green baby crocidile comes out)after all my years of searching the golden dragon i was hoping to find was a...crocidile...what am i going to say to my friends?look guys the golden dragons a croc...maybe...what? whats happening to the croc its turning gold it's getting bigger its turning into..the golden dragon.the dragon looks at me giving me evils it jumps out at me it misses a starge man comes out from nowhere...he takes a shot at the dragon with his knife...oh...no no please dont kill him, the strange man was my long lost father,my heart sank the dragon had taken him,my father was dead..and the dragons still alive i gotta get out of here...am i next?

Homosexual
04-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Habbo Name: Carbocsene
Habbox Name: Homosexuality

After all my searching I finally found the hidden crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door suddenly a big bucket of water fell on top of me. I started walking around.. the doors of the backroom flew open.

"I've been waiting for you.." this human said. Or was it a donkey - hole. Either way, he got his gun out.

"Don't shoot!" I roared. He did, so I ducked within lightning speed.

He kept moaning and groaning. I backed away, and felt cold hands on my shoulders. I quickly turned around and kicked him back. It was my dad who held my shoulders. I thought sorry for him, because he couldn't breathe properly. After he got up and retained his breath, he asked me why I kicked him.

"It was scary, you scared me.. you scared the living daylights out of me, I jumped out of my skin... don't do that again, okay?" I replied. My dad nodded.

He then asked me what I was doing in the dark room. I answered I was going to clear some photos. But then someone came out of the other room... he said it was his Donkey Hole. I walked out in shame. My dad closely behind.

Glun11
08-03-2007, 04:28 AM
After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door, and to my surprise I found it empty. Thoughts began racing through my mind: after all this search throughout the Hotel, surely she was here! But alas, I had not found the correct room.
I remembered the exact words she used before she left me "I am in the hidden Crib. Find me!" I couldn't give up! If I didn't hurry, surely someone else would take advantage of her!
No, time was ticking. Think, Glun, think!!
And then, as like an angel were descending from heaven, telling me of my next direction, it dawned on me. The hidden crib... a guest room!
Shaking with excitement, thoughts raced through my mind: what if my travels come to a dead-end? I couldn't bear the thought, so I just swung the door open, and there she was! "Yes!!!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, I'm so excited to see you," she replied, "now come to my trade room to pick up your prize!"

le harry
09-03-2007, 08:51 AM
After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door and suddenly I got permed. The End.

randomsanta
09-03-2007, 10:49 PM
I opened the door and i saw a murder!:o I ran as fast as i could around the hall but he was quick.I was shouting for help."HELP!!!!" I screemed.
Nobody replied i thought i was going to die. Until SUDDENLY somebody shot the murder...

Dyliomo
09-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Habbo(x) name - Dyliomo
My entry - Out of it sprung a man, short and stubby in appearance. He screamed at me these words ''YOU GREENGROCER! G-R-E-E-N G-R-O-C-E-R! NOW GIVE ME MY VEGGIES AND BE GONE!'' of course any who know me will know i do not respond kindly to being called a ''GreenGrocer'', Infact i usually scream these words back ''I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT, A GREENGROCER! JEUS MARY AND JOSEPH!''. But this time, the short man had gone to far.. Oh yes you wait..

Two days later, thenews paper reads: ''GREENGROCER'' SENT TO PRISION FOR ALLEDGED ''VEGGIE'' SHARK ATTACK

^_^ Enjoy my mindboggling mind

Edit by Kirbyc (competition staff)- Staff members are excluded from this comeptition.

phazoneater
10-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Habbox name: phazoneater
habbo name: oli0
entry:
After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time; I reached around to open the door, I twisted the dusty, bronze-plated door ****, it clicked. The hinges were stiff and rusted and the door, covered in dust was extremely heavy. Slowly, I pushed the door open, as it moved it scratched across the floor making an unpleasant noise. I peered in, expecting treasure, or a secret room, but the excitement from my face vanished completely, nothing, nothing at all, a room with nothing, no wallpaper, no flooring just one credit coin in the corner. I looked back and forth across the hallway, no one was looking, I went in.
The floorboards creaked as I walked closer to the coin. I could feel the taste of the coin, I wanted it, the sheer hunger, putting my fingers out to reach it, I continued to walk. I bent down slowly and put my hands around it, it gleamed.
Picking it up slowly I heard a ‘ca-ching’, excitement raged through me, I searched my purse, nothing there, hmm where was that noise coming from then? I searched the room with my eager eyes, nothing there, ‘hmm that’s weird’ I thought. Then I had the urge to look upwards, doing so I jumped (not literally), to see a hatch opening in the ceiling. The hatch had completely opened. Then all of a sudden part of the floor descended to form a stairway and revealing a door, I gasped. I started to walk down the stairs, my left foot touched the first step, a noise, a crash, I looked over my shoulder, a massive wheel of rock came flying down and I sprinted down the stairs, the wheel catching me. I jumped the last three steps in fear and clenched the door **** with my right hand, looked over my left shoulder once more, and opened the door. It opened easily, before I had a chance to see what was inside, I threw myself in. Light poured around me, I couldn’t see anything. The door behind me disappeared, along with the massive rock wheel and the whole hotel. Money rained down, coins of 1 credits, 5 and 10, the light dimmed, I was in my room.
The carpet was covered with coins; I waded my way to the table, to see a diamond bar, worth 1000 habbo credits!

Moozo
10-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Habbo name: moozo4
Habbox name: are you to lazy to look up a bit?

Entry:

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door...
and there was Callie, tied up in the corner, shivering and muttering to herself under her breath.
"At last, now we know why you have been appearing as banned all this time. You have been it here, for almost 6 months now. They must have locked you in here during the protests." I said.
"Mhhmm", she said, as though she had forgotten how to speak "please untie me, these ropes are digging into me! And I promise Ill do no more crappy events! Honest!"
"Alas, Callie, I cannot trust you on that. All your previous events have been rubbish, and I cannot unleash you onto the hotel as I do not believe you know what a good event is like." was the reply I gave, as I shut the door and locked it once again, leaving Callie to rot in the hidden crib forever. Who knows, her bones might still be there today...

Tyvm *bows*

Colleen
13-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Habbo Name: xconfusedluvx
Habbox Name: Colleen
My Entry:
After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door... when the door popped off its hinges... When I gazed inside the crib, I noticed that there was an empty bottle leaking spoiled milk, beside it was a note, written in my missing habbo infants handwriting on a purple stickie... it read:
Dear Mother,

You seemed to have forgotten to feed me and change me
these last few days, during all my screaming and whining
(that you allegedly failed to hear) I seemed to have devloped an unbearable rash and and a filled diaper,
I am leaving you now, as I have found someone who truely loves me...
Sincerely,
The son that was yours,
Inglebert

p.s just so you know, I have legally changed my name so even if you wanted to, you wont be able to find me.

Just when i thought the situation was bad enough, my husband ran through the front door of the hotel lobby after being on a business trip and hearing about Inglebert's disappearance... He clenched me in his manly habbo arms and softly kisses me on my bright peach habbo cheek... After telling him what had happened, and showing him Inglebert's letter he broke down crying, as for me.... I was secretly glad to have gotten rid of that little pest that once was named Inglebert.

The End.

x-ItsOnlyMeh-x
14-03-2007, 09:01 PM
"After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door... suddenly it creaked open and the sound echoing down the cold, dark and damp corridor ahead. faint foosteps were heard while i was walking, i shot around, the clamey sweat dripping down my forehead.. though i soon realised they were my foosteps. As i walked further and further down the corridor i noticed it started getting smaller, the windows slanted inwards and my back arched slightly. My first instinct was to run back, but as i turned.. my curiosity got the best of me. A small red door.. a shiny gleaming red handle, waiting to be turned... this would be a perfect moment to fool them! he thought.....

to be continued.....:eusa_clap

cli62
17-03-2007, 07:27 AM
"After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door... the door sounded as though it hadn't been open for a long time. The place gave me shivers down my spine. I took a deep breath as what behind it came into view. Just as I had thought, the hidden Crib was there. Right smack bang in the middle of the dark and gloomy hallway. I could tell that daylight had never made it into that area, as the ground felt dirty and dusty. Slowing approaching the Crib, I hoped that the sack of credits was in there. The rumours that spread around had brought me this far. I couldn't turn back now. Suddenly a cold breeze swept past me and the Crib began to shake furiously. Without a sign, the blankets from the Crib flew out and green slimy tentacle like hands stretched out from it. I screamed till my throat was sore. What mess had I gotten myself into? Were the rumours fake? Did they actually see me eavesdropping on them and decided to make stuff up? The tentacles started oozing. Yellow gunk poured out of the Crib. There was no sign of a sack of credits in there. There was no point in giving up. I forced my legs towards the Crib and looked down. And what I saw, was a green body that looked exactly like.. ME. Before I knew it, my hands were melting into dust.. and slowly the creature gained the colour of a human. It was draining all it could from the last of me.

Hett
17-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Habbo Name: MBond
Habbox Name: Hett

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door. I twisted the large handle cautiously, finally I managed to push the huge door open as the thin hinges moaned under the door's weight.

The room was dark, it had a dusty stone floor and the walls were masked in thick silver cobwebs. In the far corner where a spiral of stone steps.
The deaferning silence echoed around the cold room. I finally began to wander towards the staircase, I gazed up at the huge ceiling, it looked as if it had once been a masterpirce, of vibrant coulors, but now the paint had flaked off leaving patches black scars.

I looked into the empty darkness where the steps lead. I gulped nervously and headed down.

At the bottom a small light cut threw the dark. Someone was here before me. A large man with a long brown beard and an un buttoned white shirt was holding a flaming torch above his scruffy hair.

'Dave', I muttered under my breath,' How did that oaf beat me here?'
Suddenly Dave spun round and stared meancingly at me.
'You, Boy!', he hissed, 'You shouldn't be here!'
'Neither should you!', I answered
'This is the cellar of the Dirty Duck Pub', he said, before a realising grin spread across his fat face, 'You thought this was some hidden crib!'
'No', I murmerd, feeling pretty silly now.
'Sadie! You won;t Adam and Eve it!' He shouted up.
I paniced and sprinted back up the stairs, listerning to Dave's booming laughter from downstairs. Finally I was back in the hallway.

driver190
19-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Habbo name: driver190
Habbox name: driver190
My entry:

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door and peered through. What I saw was somewhat unpleasant. There were tramps lieing all over the place, moaning and groaning. Their had eagle eyes staring at me, reading my mind. They made me feel uncomfortable and most defiently, UNWANTED! I took a step back and slowly closed the door. But suddenly a flying foot hit me in the head. All I remember then is being back at home tucked up in bed.

rockstar6
19-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Edited by 2hd.(Competition Staff): When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments, as it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Guns,
20-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Habbo Name: Gun,
Habbox Name: Gun,

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door. My outstrectched hand clenched the brass sentimental door handle and with cold shivers of adrenaline I anxiously opened the Murky Concealed door. The door appeared camoflauged behind remains of battered torn wallpaper and the paintwork had become weathered and started to erode. The Door handle was tarnished and rusty and had strange Egyptian hieroglyphics engraved underneath the mounds of brass. I stepped inside the room, It was cold dark and surrounded with old oriental furniture which hadn't been used for generations, cob webs and dust infested the room I started to walk around nervously terrified and shocked. I rubbed my hand over a antique chipped collectable table and slowly rubbed away at the thick mounds of heavy dust which covered it's scratched unstable surface. Suddenly my vision made contact with strong glares of dimly lit lights shining unexpectly through the gaping crack underneath another sentimental concealed door. My heart started to race rapidly pounding Irritabley at my chest and my lips tightly became pursed together
I became distrought and shocked at everything that my blurred vision managed to come into contact with.
Picking myself up off the murky damp carpet which felt disfigured , deformed and smelt disgusting and was deteriating underneath my hollow footsteps I walked towards
the darkness of the shadowed door. My fingers began to tremble and shivers ran horrificly down the depths of my spine I reached out to grab the sturdy door handle
and twisted rapidly opening it as the hinges creaked and tightened against the weight of my push my vision appeared to focus on a large figure blending into the camoflauged darkness, The figure appeared to be stood underneath the brightness of a candle light with flicked uneasily at the clothed cloaked anonymous figure. And then the figure took down it's shabby black faded hood and revealed it's Identity. The figure appeared to be 8Sierk8 the Habbox site owner......... To be continued.

Drinkheliumuk
20-03-2007, 08:59 PM
After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door to look for that awesome prize of 20 habbo gold blocks. I poked my head round the corner, and saw a shadow. Damn it! I thought, Someones got their before me... I quickly jumped inside, but no one was there...

"Lol! It must have been the shadow from the gold bricks!" i spoke out loud, feeling a bit foolish.

" No Advertisers...." A voice said in the corner.

"What?! I'm not advertising" I said, confused, "Wheres my prize?"

"NO ADVERTISERS"

"???" I was stuck outside in the hallway.
" I've been kicked!" I said in disbelief "No-ones gonna kick me for no reason!" I strode back inside again.

But now there was more than one person. There was one in every avaliable space all covered in black except for suspicous red blobs....

"Why did u kick me for?" I demanded.

"No advertisers...." The leader said getting out a long and sharp knife.

"Huh is that a piece of new habbo furni....."

SLICE! The leader smiled an evil smile holding on to the severed head.

"You are a winner....." >:)

Habbo name- drinkheliumuk
Habbox name- drinkheliumuk

caseymc123
24-03-2007, 10:35 AM
habbo name - calrules10
habbox name- caseymc123

"After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door..."
But bang the door sprung open and lost_witness was guarding it. I had no chance now, so i decided to use my incredible brain power to trick him. I
told him there was a habbo in trouble at BT's casino. He lapped it up and went over there . As i got into the crib a man jumped out with a gun, and said let get this party started.

But the party wasn't getting started, because i hadn't sold my 195 rubber ducks :(. Suddenly BANG and the dirt is gone.

jordanstuart
24-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Habbo Name: -=MoFfIn=-
Habbox Name: jordanstuart

After all my searching i finally found the hidden crib. It had been in the hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door...
but flinched back as fast as a race dog. I could feel my self shaking inside and out. Me guts tying them self intoo a mess, my mouth watering so much i start to dribble. Then i go to open the crib... slightly push my hand up against it to see if its bobbey traped. Nothing happened... i still waited and steped foward. Breathing healithly, Thinking what to do. Then i leaneed foward, opened the crib and ducked down on to the floor just incase something or someone was about to come and kill me. Nothing. Nothing happened again. I look inside and saw swirling black and white stripes. Mesmorising me, Dragging me in. I couldnt stop my self and before i knew it i was falling... falling somewhere... I jumped and it felt like i hade fallen down a big hole that never ended. Finally realising it was a terrible nightmare.

2hd.
28-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Congratulations goes to jordanstuart who wins 1 study desk, 1 habbo cola machine and 1 mochamaster and Moozo who came second and wins 2 asian sofas!

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/903moozo4.png
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/5601/jordanvu2.png (http://imageshack.us)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!