Yea thanks :s Theres like 18 of us going, sitting right by the away fans :D

brandon
28-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Good luck babes.

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Yea thanks :s Theres like 18 of us going, sitting right by the away fans :D
18 Birmingham fans?

Cardiff isn't even that far away lols ;)

Kieeran
28-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Good luck babes.

:( Didnt know there was a parrot around here :P

Nah only joking thanks. Although

Whats yor thoughts on the leeds goal against uss tbh i think it was over the line, but we got the 3 pts!

Kieeran
28-02-2007, 09:18 PM
18 Birmingham fans?

Cardiff isn't even that far away lols ;)

It's at home, so well just bus it to city centre, walk from there causin havoc as we do (well not havoc just sing the songs =P) then well go match, then walk back to town with the home fans, (thts the best part :P theres 100s of us) best when we win though

didnt realised ive double posted, could someone merge

Edited by Mr.Sam (Forum Moderator) Please do not Double post :)

Tai Mi Shu
28-02-2007, 09:20 PM
It's at home, so well just bus it to city centre, walk from there causin havoc as we do (well not havoc just sing the songs =P) then well go match, then walk back to town with the home fans, (thts the best part :P theres 100s of us) best when we win though

didnt realised ive double posted, could someone merge

o tough guys.

did you know a can of lager fits perfectly into an empty pringles can.

Kieeran
28-02-2007, 09:21 PM
o tough guys.

did you know a can of lager fits perfectly into an empty pringles can.

You know what i never. :P

OMGitsaROSS
28-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Mods dont merge, just infract. :)

Have fun, I remember going to Portsmouth vs Middlesbrough,

If anyone has been to Fratton Park (The Milton end in particular) it is dead scary wlaking down that alley (full of pompey fans) wearing a boro shirt in pitch black. :'(

Tai Mi Shu
28-02-2007, 09:24 PM
You know what i never. :P

try it, the stewards search you and htink youve jut got pringles, but voila inside is a nice stella :D.

Kieeran
28-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Mods dont merge, just infract. :)

Have fun, I remember going to Portsmouth vs Middlesbrough,

If anyone has been to Fratton Park (The Milton end in particular) it is dead scary wlaking down that alley (full of pompey fans) wearing a boro shirt in pitch black. :'(

LOOL. When i went to the luton game, we was early so we went mcdonalds n its always packed with blues fans on match days, there we was munchin our meals and 20 luton fans came in everyone looked at them "luton scum get out of brum" (something like tht) and they just took one look and walked out.

gosling
28-02-2007, 10:02 PM
LOOL. When i went to the luton game, we was early so we went mcdonalds n its always packed with blues fans on match days, there we was munchin our meals and 20 luton fans came in everyone looked at them "luton scum get out of brum" (something like tht) and they just took one look and walked out.Leeds' goal looked over the line to me but c'est la vie, can't say I'm complaining. It's gonna be tight at the top - Derby have dropped a lot of points recently. I reckon you and Albion are going up for sure though ;P Have fun in Waaaales.

:Hazel
28-02-2007, 10:03 PM
top of the table is tight, will change alot again believe me :p theres a long way to go yet...

Tai Mi Shu
28-02-2007, 10:08 PM
swansea v orient at the weekend, notes in the program saying dont wear an england/orient shirt, dont go into any pubs dontp put england / english clubs / orient on ur cars or youll get huirt and you car will get mashed.

******* welsh.

Kieeran
28-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Leeds' goal looked over the line to me but c'est la vie, can't say I'm complaining. It's gonna be tight at the top - Derby have dropped a lot of points recently. I reckon you and Albion are going up for sure though ;P Have fun in Waaaales.

it's at home lolz

top of the table is tight, will change alot again believe me :p theres a long way to go yet...

Your so right

summer
28-02-2007, 11:08 PM
alright for some.

we're one point from relegation zone ):

Fonejacker
01-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Birmingham City are back where they belong

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE
SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAUGE!

:P goin to the cardiff game sunday <3
Only because of garry Mc Sheffrey, We gave him to you so we would like a thank you :)

Sunny.
01-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Lmao! Cm'on Derby ! I just want derby to get premoted to premiership =]

Jordie
01-03-2007, 04:33 PM
LOOL. When i went to the luton game, we was early so we went mcdonalds n its always packed with blues fans on match days, there we was munchin our meals and 20 luton fans came in everyone looked at them "luton scum get out of brum" (something like tht) and they just took one look and walked out.

lol did you go on the coach to the shed also known as kenilworth road i remember us beating you 3-2 lol, quality game we've outclassed every top team this year apart from derby who beat us 2-0 at kenilworth, hows viney playing, is he worth the 2.5mil you payed or not?

Browney
01-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Well done and good luck.

Grainger@CUFC
01-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Theres like 18 of us going, sitting right by the away fans :D

You little hooligans :rolleyes:.

Kieeran
01-03-2007, 10:03 PM
lol did you go on the coach to the shed also known as kenilworth road i remember us beating you 3-2 lol, quality game we've outclassed every top team this year apart from derby who beat us 2-0 at kenilworth, hows viney playing, is he worth the 2.5mil you payed or not?

Nah i never went to that match. And Vineys just mixing in with the team at the mo, plays well i think

You little hooligans :rolleyes:.

Nothing like a row with the away fans tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!