PDA

View Full Version : Luton 2-3 Wolves, We Blow It Again

Jordie
03-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Yepp 2-1 up at half time, a howler from marlon beresford late on gifts them the points, luckily other results went for us, i also believe we're the only side at the bottom with some actual flare going forward, but dire at set pieces and defending, leeds next week and if we lose up there we're in serious serious trouble! :@

ScouseOrient
03-03-2007, 08:06 PM
shame.

Jordie
03-03-2007, 08:09 PM
shame.

lmao and who can't put the ball in the back of the net against SWANSEA, are you in the relegation yet becoz bournemouth won?:s

ScouseOrient
03-03-2007, 08:12 PM
lmao and who can't put the ball in the back of the net against SWANSEA, are you in the relegation yet becoz bournemouth won?:s

lollololololol.

swansea are a good side lmao you fool....

no we are NOT in the relgegation, 18th, 2 points AHEAD of bournemouth.

i belive your in dire straights now, being just ONE single point above relegation

now orient on the other hand, 4 points away from relegation.

enjoy the shed.

Jordie
03-03-2007, 08:17 PM
lollololololol.

swansea are a good side lmao you fool....

no we are NOT in the relgegation, 18th, 2 points AHEAD of bournemouth.

i belive your in dire straights now, being just ONE single point above relegation

now orient on the other hand, 4 points away from relegation.

enjoy the shed.

lmao you think swansea are good, you wanna join our league mate you'll get what you deserve in there, what you on about enjoy the shed luton fans do actually as it has character and has braught back many great memories for hatters fans, we might be one point above the drop zone but we're in the championship and your in league 1 a slight difference there then?

Jõnathan
03-03-2007, 08:43 PM
lmao you think swansea are good, you wanna join our league mate you'll get what you deserve in there, what you on about enjoy the shed luton fans do actually as it has character and has braught back many great memories for hatters fans, we might be one point above the drop zone but we're in the championship and your in league 1 a slight difference there then?

He means your 'stadium'
Kenilworth Road suxxx.

ScouseOrient
03-03-2007, 08:44 PM

wont be next season when we're mauling you 3-0 at half time at the shed.

Jordie
03-03-2007, 08:48 PM
wont be next season when we're mauling you 3-0 at half time at the shed.

lmao we'll see, and you beating us 3-0 im surprised you actually know what a net is, you know that thing your surposed to put the ball in

gosling
03-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Can't say I was too upset when I saw that come up on the scoreboard! Another 3-2 at the Kennel then, pretty much a repeat of QPR and Norwich for your lot, unlucky! ;)

Jordie
03-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Can't say I was too upset when I saw that come up on the scoreboard! Another 3-2 at the Kennel then, pretty much a repeat of QPR and Norwich for your lot, unlucky! ;)

yeah the word unlucky explains it all really, we're great going forward but our defending is really diobolical, like newell said you can't expect us to score 4 goals every game, we only have ourselves to blame for conceeding to many goals, we should have left the relegation scrap a long time ago :@

summer
03-03-2007, 11:43 PM
argh, the amount of 3-2 losses we have at home! we did this last season too.

if we keep losing home games, the only way is down, down, down.

ScouseOrient
04-03-2007, 12:51 PM
lmao we'll see, and you beating us 3-0 im surprised you actually know what a net is, you know that thing your surposed to put the ball in

We've scored more than everyone, apart from scunforpe.

so no mate sorry.

Jordie
04-03-2007, 12:54 PM
lmao im messing with you:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!